rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

I've just arrived at my first destination. It's hot and clammy, had to take a shower and cool down. Tomorrow it's going to be even worse - 27/28C, no chance to wear my PUA outfit! I'm just a short walk from the Palladium Mall though, so if it becomes unbearable, I'll just keep approaching in there until Friday.

It's already after 8pm, so not much action going to happen for me but a small reconnaissance of Praha 1 is due in terms of scoping the local talent and figuring out the logistics.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

High 20s is IDEAL daygaming weather. Unbearable lol you’re silly. Best of luck in Prague. Look forward to the updates!

Haha, high 20s celsius a big deal? Come to Croatia during summer, it's over 30 till the sun comes down, sometimes even later than that. But anyway I am too looking forward to updates. Fingers crossed!

Quote: (06-19-2018 11:44 PM)SayWhat1015 Wrote:  

High 20s is IDEAL daygaming weather. Unbearable lol you’re silly. Best of luck in Prague. Look forward to the updates!

I guess we've arrived at the conclusion coming from different perspectives. You see, up in Scotland good weather is 10-15C and that's what I'm used to. 20+C and everyone goes mental. Near 30 and higher it's complete madness and authorities warn the public. I'm not used it and don't like wearing shorts. With these temperatures impossible to don the PUA outfit. Having said that, I know that high temperatures have their advantages - girls in skimpy outfits, hornier and all that.

-- Elon Musk

Good timing. This weeks students are just finishing their exams and getting their degrees in this country. So they celebrate.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

First day today and first day should be just a number farm but... I got a mental block. Of monumental proportions - after all it's my first leg of my first Eurojaunt. It's hotter that I'd wish it to be but not that hot, although I drunk a sea of water walking around. Just did some shopping, came back to charge my phone, eat, and cool down for a few minutes, then will put my trusty leather jacket on and venture back outside.

Speaking of the mental block, perhaps it is due to the shock - the number of girls that are good looking, feminine and well dressed is staggering. I can't process it (yet!). If Prague is "meh", I can't fathom to think what Kiev, Zagreb, and Belgrade are like. Sea of 6s that I don't even look at. 7s kicking about everywhere. 8s here and there, and a sprinkling of 9s as well.

-- Elon Musk

The IOIs I'm getting and the eye-fucking I'm getting here is unbelievable - be it lone girls, in groups or with boyfriends. I can't process it.

I also can't believe what a desert Scotland, in comparison to mere Prague, is. It's too hot for me to operate efficiently though on Friday it will cool down significantly, having said that, either you fuck or you don't. It would be nice to have a wing - not that I can't roll solo but muttering to myself all day is not my favourite thing to do.

So far, 3 approaches, all with quality girls I reckon most men would be proud to date. I would need weeks in Edinburgh to find girls like those I talked to in Prague, let alone get numbers, dates and lays with. One number from a local girl in a bag, sent a feeler and it's live.

I post on Twitter too, and with pictures. More to follow, bed time now. Stay tuned.

-- Elon Musk

Can anyone recommend good bars/cafés around Mustek / Jindrisska / Senovazne Namesti / Palladium for dates?

So far I've been running around the city and had no chance to really scope the venues apart from Vinograf and Hoffa, which are the nearest ones to where I"m staying.

Ideally the place should be:

1) cool
2) not too loud
3) not too big
4) have couches

It would be very helpful!

-- Elon Musk

The weather cooled down, it suits me well, though I reckon fewer girls around to show off their latest summer dress choice. On the upside, it's Friday. So far got two numbers but it's dead. Nice guy daygame abroad stands for nothing, need to up the asshollery, otherwise will leave with nothing. I have until Sunday, with a potential to extend until Tuesday.

There was a significant quality drop yesterday, not sure why? The city isn't as big as I expected, for daygame essentially there's one main loop in Praha 1, with a few streets here and there, so will pounce the pavement again.

-- Elon Musk

Quote: (06-22-2018 04:15 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

The weather cooled down, it suits me well, though I reckon fewer girls around to show off their latest summer dress choice. On the upside, it's Friday. So far got two numbers but it's dead. Nice guy daygame abroad stands for nothing, need to up the asshollery, otherwise will leave with nothing. I have until Sunday, with a potential to extend until Tuesday.

There was a significant quality drop yesterday, not sure why? The city isn't as big as I expected, for daygame essentially there's one main loop in Praha 1, with a few streets here and there, so will pounce the pavement again.

Correction: one lead "woke up" [Image: banana.gif]

-- Elon Musk

Quote: (06-20-2018 04:47 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

The IOIs I'm getting and the eye-fucking I'm getting here is unbelievable - be it lone girls, in groups or with boyfriends. I can't process it.

I also can't believe what a desert Scotland, in comparison to mere Prague, is. It's too hot for me to operate efficiently though on Friday it will cool down significantly, having said that, either you fuck or you don't. It would be nice to have a wing - not that I can't roll solo but muttering to myself all day is not my favourite thing to do.

So far, 3 approaches, all with quality girls I reckon most men would be proud to date. I would need weeks in Edinburgh to find girls like those I talked to in Prague, let alone get numbers, dates and lays with. One number from a local girl in a bag, sent a feeler and it's live.

I post on Twitter too, and with pictures. More to follow, bed time now. Stay tuned.

You find it hard to fuck women in Scotland? it is the easiest place I have ever been for SNL. Women approached me and asked me straight to go to their place or mine this happened both in Glasgow and Dundee. IMO it's much harder to bang in EE compared to Scotland/England. Quality wise it's a different world thought.

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:40 AM)LeBaron Wrote:  

You find it hard to fuck women in Scotland? it is the easiest place I have ever been for SNL. Women approached me and asked me straight to go to their place or mine this happened both in Glasgow and Dundee.

I don't believe you. Maybe, if you look like Apollo and the girls were fugly trollops, maybe. I'm in this business to bang 8+.

-- Elon Musk

Not much success. Girls would give out numbers, they would even reply to the feeler, then go radio silent anyway. Strange.

IOIs aplenty, I feel like a meat piece but I think there are two type of IOIs girls dish out here:

a/ "that's different", meaning that they look at men that look different from their native men per se, not because they find you attractive. In Anglo-Saxon cultures it's rude to look at someone or stare without a clear reason. I look Germanic/Scandinavian, hence a fair share of girls just looks at that "different" man.

b/ "I fancy him", meaning self-explanatory. Yet still, it doesn't mean sex will happen. However, only approaching a girl will yield information if ht was True-positive or False-positive.

Case in point:

Was just leaving Palladium, when a girl walked past me towards the door, gave a quick glance, even held the door for me so I wouldn't have to re-open, glanced and smiled at me. Rrrright. Opened, chatted as we walked (she seemed in a hurry), a high school leaver with excellent English, as most girls asked me if I was a tourist (which I gracefully deflected).

I thought I was getting somewhere as the conversation was flowing, then her mum walked past us like tornado shouting at her in Czech, presumably to speed up because, of course, they needed to get home (they weren't dressed the part to go out) for all that important TV show. This girl, as naive as 18yo can be, asked me plainly if I was flirting with her, just before getting for the subway, because, ah, well, she had a boyfriend.

The only way in is pure adventure mode.

-- Elon Musk

What do you look like?

Thinking of heading to Prague to see what its like

Quote: (06-23-2018 07:56 PM)Heightcel Wrote:  

What do you look like?

White guy in a "PUA outfit".

Since the weather deteriorated on Thursday, significant quality drop off. Hotties barricaded themselves against the invasion of tourists, and invasion it is - I hear mostly English, German, Spanish and see finest English lads all around, as per below:

[Image: attachment.jpg39328]   

Sadly, made not a single approach on Saturday. I ventured off the main loop again to face empty streets, only Praha 1 for daygame. I suspect many local girls avoid downtown on weekends in fear of facing hordes of foreigners. However, I haven't seen any daygamers (actually doing daygame, unlike me) and I have a pretty good eye for that. Alas, there were no 8+ girls milling around downtown. Was Wednesday a deviation from them norm? Possibly, due to the very hot weather. I'm supposed to leave today but it's not a great feeling to leave with a tail between your legs. I can extend up to two more nights which would partially suit me better, anyway.

I have one semi-active lead but that's not nearly enough. As long as a girl is replying, I can work with that but she's out of town and didn't reply to my last message when she'd be back. The forecast looks good to very good.

Suggestions?

-- Elon Musk

What's all the talk about the weather for? You tend to get a bit preoccupied by it. If it's really that bad, go into a mall. A nice room temperature is usually maintained whether it is very cold or very warm outside.

The mental block is shit getting real when you have to step outside in a foreign city and approach. Massively amplified when you're alone. At least in Scotland chasing foreign girls you're on your own turf, playing at home as it were, but there is an additional feeling of vulnerability when "playing away".

Try a busy mall for decent foot traffic. There has to be one. If I can find one in Wroclaw there should be one in Prague. The actual center squares or even surrounding streets of the old town are where girls are more likely to auto reject. This is due to beggars, people selling all kinds of shit, sex tourists, and general idiots as in the picture above.

5 days is nowhere near enough especially at these low volumes. It's fine to get off to a stuttering start but with the 5 day limit you're giving yourself almost no chance to make up for it.

I don't see what's wrong with going after very pretty girls e.g. 7s. We may have different scales but 7s to 7.5s will still be good enough and far better than waiting all day for one model looking girl walking on her own.

If you extend you still only have a couple days, which would mean probably trying for a SDL. A tough, tough ask.

Don't get too discouraged if you do end up leaving with your tail between your legs, it's normal for highly anticipated initial euro trips especially of such short length.

What does the busted dudes test look like? Is it similar to Poland or are guys looking very good?

I've just talked to my landlady and extended my stay for two more night at a reduced price. A non-game friend will actually be coming tomorrow to Prague, so that's a bonus.

As per Daygame Infinite and SkankHunt's suggestion, last 2 days it's pretty much gunning for SDL as there's no time to arrange dates.

SH, there's a biggish mall, Palladium - I go in and out there regularly, I won't deny, there were a few hot girls on Wednesday/Thursday but quality dropped due to weather, I think - the temperatures dropped 15C degrees. I'm going to drop my standards, just to get a lay I think, but not below a straight 6, otherwise I'll feel bad about myself!

It is also true that I still don't want to get the sting of 10 rejections in a row - although no girl was rude or blew me out - all of them very polite, respecting a man making a pitch.

From what I've seen and been around, my first perception is that most men look average, dress clearly substandard, and are very beta or, as I call them upon seeing what they do, they are in a "personal butler" mode - even those that are relatively good looking and fit - they shadow their girlfriends in a mall from shop to shop carrying their shopping bags.

-- Elon Musk

Lol, I got the SDL thing from DGI anyway, but I think we would have figured out the obvious time constraint leaves you with few options. Problem is huge volumes are usually required to encounter a girl who is available enough, interested enough, and agreeable/open to the fast escalation and ultimately very fast adventure sex. It's a long shot but you know the signs to look for so that's all you can do - look and probe for further info.

The guys in Prague then seem a bit of a step up compared to in Poland, but the personal butler thing they definitely have in common. In CE it seems boyfriends are local, stable, and easy for the girl to control. In return she offers her vag and loyalty. You're looking for the small % who aren't so loyal and the perhaps even smaller % who don't have a BF in the first place. Just try your best mate, it's a huge ask to lady luck so no shame in trying and failing. More indeed in not even trying.

I was there a few weeks ago and it was just starting to get hot. I think it was 30 two of the days I was there. As you pointed out, a lot of girls dressed really sexy because they're wearing as little as possible to stay cool, everything going slowly. Center full of tourists. But June and July have always been some of the worst times to go out in Prague. That's the favorite time to go on summer vacation and a lot of people have cottages in the countryside where they go. At night people want to stay outside so they are in beer gardens (scattered throughout the city) and anywhere where they can be outside. In the daytime they go to daytime places outside of the center where people go when it's hot. But there are still lots of people walking around in Prague 1.

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:40 AM)LeBaron Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2018 04:47 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

You find it hard to fuck women in Scotland? it is the easiest place I have ever been for SNL. Women approached me and asked me straight to go to their place or mine this happened both in Glasgow and Dundee. IMO it's much harder to bang in EE compared to Scotland/England. Quality wise it's a different world thought.

I'm getting conflicting reports on the ease of bangs in Scotland considering I may move to the UK but I can agree with the quality differences though.
It's been a while since I've been approached before going for the bang.

Quote: (06-24-2018 03:05 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2018 07:56 PM)Heightcel Wrote:  

What do you look like?

White guy in a "PUA outfit".

Since the weather deteriorated on Thursday, significant quality drop off. Hotties barricaded themselves against the invasion of tourists, and invasion it is - I hear mostly English, German, Spanish and see finest English lads all around, as per below:

Sadly, made not a single approach on Saturday. I ventured off the main loop again to face empty streets, only Praha 1 for daygame. I suspect many local girls avoid downtown on weekends in fear of facing hordes of foreigners. However, I haven't seen any daygamers (actually doing daygame, unlike me) and I have a pretty good eye for that. Alas, there were no 8+ girls milling around downtown. Was Wednesday a deviation from them norm? Possibly, due to the very hot weather. I'm supposed to leave today but it's not a great feeling to leave with a tail between your legs. I can extend up to two more nights which would partially suit me better, anyway.

I have one semi-active lead but that's not nearly enough. As long as a girl is replying, I can work with that but she's out of town and didn't reply to my last message when she'd be back. The forecast looks good to very good.

Suggestions?

It seems the famous British stag party or their clown-like compatriots are a classic but by now you should've approached your fair share of tourist chicks.
The PUA uniform of Europe seems to include the leather jacket, a well-fitting shirt, trousers and sneakers.

Meanwhile Prague hasn't changed since a few years ago.
Glad I won't have to come back having banged a Czech blonde.

Quote: (06-21-2018 07:25 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2018 05:05 AM)Gopnik Wrote:  

I've heard transnistria is good. That and 4th tier Ukrainian villages that don't have electricity.

As a rule of thumb, if a place has >100 people and running water, it's done. All major EE cities are ruined forever and only 7 ft tall millionaire chads have a chance.

[Image: tard.gif]

Seriously though ffs... what's up with these "is x country ruined" threads? Together with such gems as "acceptable height levels to game efficiently" they just come across as aspergers-like and they're usually started by members that don't have boots on the ground.

EE is fine. Hell even western europe isn't that bad. [Image: banana.gif]

The fact of being ruined is however an aspect to consider. When you go out to party you don't want to be surrounded by hundreds of thirsty sexual tourists who approach any sort of girl and desperate to shag. Rather than going to such places, it's better to go out in Western Europe where you haven't to deal with bitchy reactions due to the sexual tourism stigma, and your game is also fairly evaluated.
The most burnt towns in EE are surely 1) Krakow, 2) Prague.

Quote: (06-24-2018 04:39 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

I've just talked to my landlady and extended my stay for two more night at a reduced price. A non-game friend will actually be coming tomorrow to Prague, so that's a bonus.

Good stuff extending the trip. Would've been easy to quit. This way you'll learn more.

Your friend visiting is a bonus in terms of alleviating the stress of being in the city by yourself trying to do approaches.

Not necessarily a bonus if you have two days left and need to approach like a madman for SDL's.

Insomuch as your aim for this trip is to shoot for the bang (rather than enjoy hanging out with friends or actually enjoying the city!), having a friend visit (who is not a strong and supportive gamesman himself) is potentially a huge cockblock by eating up your available time and increase the temptation to enjoy chilling out rather than do hard work (sets).

You might have already committed to hanging out a bunch with the friend, in which case ignore what I'm saying for this trip. But bear it in mind for future trips -- and maybe consider if your agreeing to meet with him was your hamster sabotaging your remaining opportunity for undertaking the stressful work of approaching.

I'd echo what Skank said about initial short Eurojaunts -- they're known to be tough, often unsuccessful. I won't say don't worry about it and be complacent, but better to look to the future rather than beat yourself up over it: strategise the next two days, then see what you can learn after this leg of the trip is over. Even if it's just 'book a minimum of two weeks, and mentally prepare for adverse weather'.

Ksbm in my short experience recently in Prague Wednesday was indeed an exception.

Venture out of center. Maybe the metro stations if you can stomach hanging out there or the Parks outside of the center.

Yesterday was non-Czech girls all day long. All Czech girls hid away in their little nests. Nothing really interesting happened. Of note is an idate with a Slovakian Erasmus girl, as cute as a pie but very k - no tattoos, no smoking, proper behaviour, neat, clean clothes, very family oriented. She seemed interested, played with her hair and pendant, leaned in but started drop in her boyfriend here and there. Logistical nightmare - she's leaving today and had to clean up her accommodation yesterday and before that buy some gifts. I don't know, maybe Krauser would be able to make it happen, not me. Still, pushed for drinks in the evening but she declined.

One more day to go. Might be meeting a fellow forum member today as well and do some wingwork.

-- Elon Musk

Prague is full of foreigners and tourists. Come to Brno or Olomouc

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (06-25-2018 04:08 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

Prague is full of foreigners and tourists. Come to Brno or Olomouc

I'm leaving for Poland today.

-- Elon Musk