rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will the 2018 FIFA World Cup spoil Russian women?

I think that the FIFA European Cup 2012 in Poland and Ukraine brought loads of foreign tourist to the countries who quickly realized what great women there are. As a result these tourist visited Poland and Ukraine more often for a wife/girl hunt which led to a higher competition on the dating market there.

Without the FIFA Cup many foreigner probably wouldnt have these countries so much an the radar.

Whats your opinion on this? Will this happen to Russia too?

Sadly inevitable. A billion thirsty louts fucking up paradise...I can barely even look at the TV.

Only half joking.

Putin is a cuck for allowing this to happen.

Delete

Italy failed to qualify for the World Cup, so maybe they'll take a holiday elsewhere, if those rumours are true.

Lol, op you haven't even been to the country and you're worried about them getting spoiled. Why not look on the bright side of life? , Russophobia is at an all time high, economic sanctions are biting, and the rouble is lower than it's been for some time.

Delete

Yeah, Italy not making it helps. They’re usually the worst offenders when it comes to ruining places and inflating female egos. I’m sure they’ll still be around though, just like Greeks and Turks will still use the World Cup as an excuse to go after Russian woman. Most of the Australians I know who are going have a solid income but are on the older side, married etc without any game to worry about.

No. Visa is still a pain in the ass to get that discourages most of the thirst, who head to easier pastures. Don't see any Turks/Greeks/Italians at all or they blend in.

The world cup is probably pricing out the entire lower end segment, so thirst should actually go down. Most of the fans coming are older dudes / families with high income, and of course some upper middle class guys.

Quote: (06-15-2018 03:13 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Yeah, Italy not making it helps. They’re usually the worst offenders when it comes to ruining places and inflating female egos. I’m sure they’ll still be around though, just like Greeks and Turks will still use the World Cup as an excuse to go after Russian woman. Most of the Australians I know who are going have a solid income but are on the older side, married etc without any game to worry about.
Italians are smart enough not to go during those events where there is a lot of male competition and prices are really high. In the final of Euro 2012 Spain V Italy in Kyiv there were only 5,000 Italian supporters.
To be honest not to generalize, but the most spoiled places are generally the ones invaded by the Anglo crowd usually in stag party mission: see Aussies in Ios, Bali; Brits in Ayia Napa, Krakow and Riga; Yanks in Barcelona, Reykjavik, Prague, etc.

Talk about going to be ruined Qatar 2022. We better get over there before the hoards start to come in!

Geez, what's going on with these threads screaming apocalypse or "end of days" with Russian and Ukrainian women.

..Meanwhile other guys are banging them. So, someone is and someone will.

Some of you guys need work on inner game.

It will still be better than in the West. Go rural, go younger, consider offering girls something long-term instead of being the jaunt-banger.

Besides - most competition does not consist of Masters of Seduction being the mysterious James Bond - at best the Beta Bucks is getting worse or they are hit on more. The overwhelming majority is ending up shagging whores, going to strip-clubs or ending with dick in hand being as frustrated as before - and no iota wiser about women.

Guys muh womyn are being fucked!

What do i do!?

-rage quit-

I don't think panties are going to drop for guys that don't speak a lick of Russian.

0 guys actually swooping Russian girls compained so far.

Lesson in there.

Let me REALLY break it down.

If you're a pussy, don't expect to get any umm pussy.

Yes. Now they are all ruined and covered in jizz.

Every Russian girl right now:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (06-15-2018 12:12 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

I don't think panties are going to drop for guys that don't speak a lick of Russian.

How do you know?

Someone ion the gov’t was worried:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/...2b9a326025

Quote:Quote:

AS MILLIONS are expected to visit Russia for the World Cup, one politician is warning women against being too friendly.

Tamara Pletnyova said in an interview with Govorit Moskva radio station Russian women should abstain from sex with foreigners visiting the country for the tournament, citing concerns about a possible spike in single-parent families.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This has to be the dumbest thread in the history of the internet.

World Cup is going to attract a lot of older financially secure men that are married. I don't see this as some siege on Russian woman by any means. The cost of attendance is a significant barrier for men that aren't yet financially secure.

Quote: (06-15-2018 06:46 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Geez, what's going on with these threads screaming apocalypse or "end of days" with Russian and Ukrainian women.

..Meanwhile other guys are banging them. So, someone is and someone will.

Some of you guys need work on inner game.

Not sure what happened to the forum, but I'm quite enjoying it here in poosy paradise

[Image: banana.gif]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (06-15-2018 09:00 PM)icrus Wrote:  

0 guys actually swooping Russian girls compained so far.

Lesson in there.

Err...speak for yourself)

Anyway, the OP's original word was 'spoil' - not 'ruin'.

Worldcups are notorious to be overestimated in terms of certain changes. I remember reading some estimations in the past about hookers experiencing major booms - total disappointment - not even budget whorehouses got much of an uptick. The truth is that most visitors now either come with family, tours or a bunch of male friends. Most men don't even have the time to go out far and wide looking for pussy. They are in the tribal high, get drunk, get some sleep and then go see the next match. And that won't change unless FIFA changes the rules and allows hookers to give blowjobs in the stadium.

[Image: 17367438.gif]

As for those guys going onto concentrated seduction tours picking up girls - don't make me laugh.

The only thing that will spoil the women long-term is if hundreds od thousands of rich, tall or good-looking men start flooding Russia looking for wives. Russia has no risk for that - feminism is still in the gutter there, patriarchy is strapping and gender-ratios are still healthy.

Fucked it up. Brought a Russian chick to my place went caveman and she flipped so hard got angry and stormed off. Lesson learned. Got to so slow play and get even more hammered.