rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad date

Bad date

Primarily writing to decompress. Feedback welcome.

So today, feeling a little bit hungover from the previous night, I went to the park to work on my golf game and work on my farmers (golf) tan.

Which was great. I had two beers and drank a bunch of water and I am feeling a lot better now.

This park is huge in the mid major metropolis I live in and there really weren't many people there.

After about an hour, I notice what looked like an asian walk across my view about 120 yards away and plop down with a blanket. She begins to remove clothing and starts to do yoga.

Meanwhile I am on the phone with a business partner working out a job that we are working on and the agenda for a phone call the next day. However, the lady has my interest for sure.

Once the phone call is over, I line up a couple shots 30 degrees away from where she was and hit about six 8 irons out there and go to retrieve them.

Once I was finished, I walked back near her spot. She was tanning and had a shirt over her head, but was wearing basically a bikini. So, I approached after getting her attention from afar by commenting on the weather I asked her if I could come talk to her for a minute.

From there the interaction went great. She was a rather attractive Malaysian and we shared teaching abroad in common. She was going and I had just came from there six months ago (Asia).

With the club in my hand I invite her to hit some golf balls and things got a little sensual with touching- me being behind her and my hands on top of her hands etc. I got a boner and she noticed it. It wasn't all up on her though. I also thought about kissing her on the spot and how I had two condoms in my back pocket. My adrenaline was flowing and all my male juices were too. It was invigorating.

At one point she had her finger on her chin pointing at her fat/ plump lips and my heart almost fell to the ground along with my cum as I thought about kissing those fat fuckers and holding her sweaty body in mine.

Right about this time, although I was strongly considering making a move, I got her number and lined up a date for the evening.

Fast forward about 2 hours after some texting...she arrives on time.

I get up from the table and give her a side hug as she joins me at the table.

I give her my #1 rule for first dates which is I never pay for drink on the first date.

She responds with well I'm just looking for a friend anyways. I flirt with her on this response and eventually agree with her with a smirk. She purses her lips back at me. I feel things are going smoothly. However, my next question is where things got sour. I asked her her ethnicity. And she said she wouldn't answer that as it was objectifying. We talked about this for a minute and I disagree with her stance. She wasn't having any of it and at this point she calls me "privileged." I immediately respond with I don't like this conversation. Then she asks me if I voted for Trump. I told her no as I was out of the country. Again, I said I don't like this conversation. She then said well, tell me about Thailand. I said I don't want to. And then at about this point I said I don't want to be here anymore and stood up walked over to the bar, got the check for each of us and signed mine. Then, I walked back over to the table and said "you were a lot more fun at the park." She responds with "I'm just looking for friends." To which I respond "take care" and touch her boney part of her shoulder and peace out.

This all happened in less than five minutes and I was only able to drink half of my beer.

All the while I thought I was getting laid with a blanket and two beers in the cooler in the car ready to go back to the park where we met. Life is strange sometimes.

Liberal culture is a disease.

Bad date

Quote: (06-10-2018 09:28 PM)howard_roark714 Wrote:  

I give her my #1 rule for first dates which is I never pay for drink on the first date.

WTF? I guess you really showed her huh? How to stick to your cheap ass guns. Maybe in another 15 years you might get another shot like that.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Bad date

Liberal culture is a disease.

And so is a bad attitude.

Bad date

So first of all man, yeah dont buy shit for trifling ass females but you gotta use game to do it. "Mind going dutch?" Or "Have I entertained you enough to buy me a drink" or "you mind getting the tab I'll get it next time">[if successful she is investing in you]. Girls game guys outta drinks all the time, it's actually not that hard. The principal is simple technically speaking, you offer the prospect of larger reward to make a small initial investment seem like less. In your case this is your drink vs your time and value as a man. What you're afraid of is her drink vs her pussy and ideally her value. It's pathetic and unnecessary. If a girl told me that I would hold it the fuck against her for being a naive little twat.

Then about the political bullshit. You think side stepping it [badly, by the way] would be your go to when dealing with bitches like this but it shouldn't be. You should double the fuck down and mock her for her naive world view, that asserts dominance. But do not get drawn into a lengthy debate thats awful. If you get away with that it's the ideal - frame set, you get to stick to your guns, and she gets wet. Last ditch is agree to disagree so she knows you're not a spineless jellyfish like 90% of the men she knows. Instead you just left which is fine if you wanted to get away. But if you wanted that asian pussy it was the wrong move

Sounds like an alright date with good sexual tension. But you fucked it up. It's all good but don't be defeatist, don't blame everything but yourself. I slay liberal girls on the regular. I make fun of them, I say shit like women shouldn't be able to vote, there are racial differences, Hillary looks evil. They still have sex with me.

Liberalism is a disease, a disease that makes 90% of the single women out there that are 20+YO disqualified to bare my children but it doesn't stop me from getting my dick wet

Bad date

"Meanwhile I am on the phone with a business partner working out a job that we are working on and the agenda for a phone call the next day."

So you deal with all that bullshit and then refuse to buy a girl a drink on a first date? What's the point of having business partners if you have to be cheap? Just get a do nothing job that pays little.

Bad date

Hopefully you can have an open mind and learn from your mistakes. Give yourself credit for approaching, escalating, etc. You don't know what would have happened if the interaction had continued. You probably would have hit a brick wall eventually.

Bad date

Quote: (06-10-2018 10:42 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

So first of all man, yeah dont buy shit for trifling ass females but you gotta use game to do it. "Mind going dutch?" Or "Have I entertained you enough to buy me a drink" or "you mind getting the tab I'll get it next time">[if successful she is investing in you]. Girls game guys outta drinks all the time, it's actually not that hard. The principal is simple technically speaking, you offer the prospect of larger reward to make a small initial investment seem like less. In your case this is your drink vs your time and value as a man. What you're afraid of is her drink vs her pussy and ideally her value. It's pathetic and unnecessary. If a girl told me that I would hold it the fuck against her for being a naive little twat.

Then about the political bullshit. You think side stepping it [badly, by the way] would be your go to when dealing with bitches like this but it shouldn't be. You should double the fuck down and mock her for her naive world view, that asserts dominance. But do not get drawn into a lengthy debate thats awful. If you get away with that it's the ideal - frame set, you get to stick to your guns, and she gets wet. Last ditch is agree to disagree so she knows you're not a spineless jellyfish like 90% of the men she knows. Instead you just left which is fine if you wanted to get away. But if you wanted that asian pussy it was the wrong move

Sounds like an alright date with good sexual tension. But you fucked it up. It's all good but don't be defeatist, don't blame everything but yourself. I slay liberal girls on the regular. I make fun of them, I say shit like women shouldn't be able to vote, there are racial differences, Hillary looks evil. They still have sex with me.

Liberalism is a disease, a disease that makes 90% of the single women out there that are 20+YO disqualified to bare my children but it doesn't stop me from getting my dick wet

Good value here. Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Will definitely be putting that investment piece into play immediately.

Bad date

Quote: (06-10-2018 10:53 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

"Meanwhile I am on the phone with a business partner working out a job that we are working on and the agenda for a phone call the next day."

So you deal with all that bullshit and then refuse to buy a girl a drink on a first date? What's the point of having business partners if you have to be cheap? Just get a do nothing job that pays little.

It's not bullshit.

Bad date

Quote: (06-10-2018 10:13 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

WTF? I guess you really showed her huh? How to stick to your cheap ass guns. Maybe in another 15 years you might get another shot like that.

I'm not cheap. And, I've got a shot tomorrow night.

Bad date

Quote: (06-10-2018 11:01 PM)Atomic Lush Wrote:  

Hopefully you can have an open mind and learn from your mistakes. Give yourself credit for approaching, escalating, etc. You don't know what would have happened if the interaction had continued. You probably would have hit a brick wall eventually.

Thanks for your kind words. However, "You probably would have hit a brick wall eventually" is vague.

Bad date

Quote: (06-11-2018 10:26 AM)howard_roark714 Wrote:  

I'm not cheap. And, I've got a shot tomorrow night.

Same girl?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Bad date

Right about this time, although I was strongly considering making a move, I got her number and lined up a date for the evening.

You "lined up" a date. (For the same evening, mind you)

Everything in your life must be going so smoothly and effortlessly, as evidenced by the rest of your post. No doubt you're drowning in pussy from the golf court.

Yet here you are, complaining about one bitch you couldn't close.

And then giving sarcastic and bitter replies to members who give you sincere tips.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Bad date

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:18 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Everything in your life must be going so smoothly and effortlessly, as evidenced by the rest of your post. No doubt you're drowning in pussy from the golf court.

And then giving sarcastic and bitter replies to members who give you sincere tips.

I'm not being sarcastic. Only sincere. Neither was I complaining. Maybe I should give you a sarcastic and bitter reply.

Bad date

OP, I read this post and I'm genuinely curious as to what I'm seeing in response. I'm not one to chew people out, but your game was lacking in calibration, and being rude to those trying to help you is not getting you off to a good start here.

So what I'm understanding is this girl was into you, being that she agreed to an instadate, and actually showed up on time, and you bombed it by telling her you don't buy women drinks? Women these days might have all kinds of issues, but they can still smell bullshit. You don't golf, or golf while on business calls unless you have money. So of course, you're starting out with an extremely incongruent vibe, and that set the tone of the interaction downhill, which is a damn shame because this woman was attracted to you.

Plus, politics on the first date? Ethnicity? Come on man, for the smooth entry into this girls world, that's rookie shit. Always lead the interaction away from those serious topics until you've fucked her a couple of times. Plus, what's with the getting sour? Come on man, this girl was just trying to feel you out after you absolutely flubbed it with a bad first question.

If a girl hits you with a shit test like that about Trump (happens to me all the time), deflect with humor. Always. For instance, the line I used last night when asked who I voted for: "No, I voted for more TV time for Melania and Ivanka" with a shit eating grin and a wink.

Don't beat yourself up about it, but for next time do the following:

1: Humor is your best friend. If you're going to get sour with a woman, don't even waste your time on the date.
2: If you're not going to buy a girl a drink, that's fine, it's your life. Take her to do something free that doesn't even give her mind the idea that you might be buying her something. I take my dates on late night beach walks.
3: Stay away from ethnicity questions unless the girl brings it up herself. Stick to the basics, where she works, what she does, etc. Your first date is less about comfort and more about attraction which nature takes care of itself. You're literally just there to prove you're a confident, masculine guy.
4: If you feel that shit is going south, no rush. Pause, give her a shit eating grin, and change the subject immediately to something goofy, especially before you say something you'd regret.

Good luck sir, make sure if you clean up with this next chance you've got you log it in the +notch thread.

Bad date

Same girl?
[/quote]

Different ho.

Bad date

Man watch out we gotta super alpha dark triad player here!

Careful he might go dutch on this second girl !

Bad date

Quote: (06-11-2018 04:53 PM)howard_roark714 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:18 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

I'm not being sarcastic. Only sincere. Neither was I complaining. Maybe I should give you a sarcastic and bitter reply.

Go ahead.

Look man, you are displaying a bad attitude. That is why people reply to you with hostility. Not to mention it comes off as passive aggressive and needy.

The way you treat others is exactly what you'll get in return. They are directly correlated. Your two interactions with this same girl were like night and day, and you know why? Because of your own attitude in both instances.

In real life you might not be called out on this, but on this forum, you will.

Be more humble and you'll get great advice.

Bad date

At least this thread is in the Newbie Forum, where it belongs.

Bad date

Quote: (06-11-2018 05:05 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

"Plus, politics on the first date? Ethnicity? Come on man, for the smooth entry into this girls world, that's rookie shit.

I was looking for this ... No politics, No religion, no ethniciy and no talk about ex-girlfriends !!! Also you mentioned several times you said you didn't like the conversation! which looks like a topic you started... ( I migh be wrong on that)

There are other topics to talk about, night life, traveling, drinks, pets, funny stories.... you are suppose to have a funny date, not a job interview

Bad date

Game threads can be interesting when a guy who is new to the forum asks a question even though he isn't prepared to accept feedback that contradicts his opinion.

In many cases, a newbie asks a very specific question and he has convinced himself that all his problems will be solved if the forum can answer that one question. Problems arise when the forum takes the thread in a different direction because many of the forums guys have enough experience to know when the newbie isn't asking the right questions. Of course you can't ever say this in one of those threads because the newbie will take it personally and possibly have a meltdown.

This thread is interesting because it is somewhat similar but it is different because the OP is writing to decompress and he isn't asking any questions. The point I'm trying to make is that I think it is a very good thread but I think the OP should understand that the feedback given might not necessarily apply to him. In a situation like this most of us will respond with how we would handle the situation or how we think most guys should handle the situation.

These are my opinions which are somewhat based on what works for me and somewhat based on what I think will work best for most guys.

I don't see how this will ever make a girl more attracted to you but it can have the opposite affect. It can make you look cheap, bitter, etc. In my opinion there is not much possibility of upside with a lot of possibility for downside.

However, my next question is where things got sour. I asked her her ethnicity. And she said she wouldn't answer that as it was objectifying.
I don't think asking a girl about her ethnicity is a major mistake but we need to remember that she might be a little annoyed from the previous statement about not paying for drinks and you might be able to ask her a similar question in a softer manner, such as saying "where are you from" instead of "what is your ethnicity". I don't completely understand this situation because it seems that OP already knew she was from Malaysia. I guess he was looking for something more specific than Malaysian or Asian.

We talked about this for a minute and I disagree with her stance.
I don't think asking a girl about her ethnicity is a major mistake but I think this is where a major mistake was made. Sometimes you have to decide what is more important - getting laid or winning an argument.

"No worries" is a game tactic that I highly recommend for guys that have somewhat of an attitude with women or guys who fall into the "too much red pill, not enough game" category. Learn to say those two words frequently. If a girl gets emotional and upset about something dumb then just respond with something like "no worries, I was just curious about your background" and then change the subject. Eugenics post is an example of a very different strategy that can work if it is congruent with your personality and you know how to pull it off. I think Eugenics can pull it off but I doubt that most guys can. For example, this led to the OP getting frustrated and walking away from the date.

The foundation that game is built upon is confidence and security. Most of the time the best way to signal confidence and security is by not giving a fuck. If a girl gets pissed about something dumb then you naturally change the topic because you don't care enough about her opinion to argue about it. Eugenics might have an almost opposite response but his response is still rooted in the fact that he doesn't give a fuck. He isn't going to let the girl's opinion bother him and it probably doesn't matter much to him if he fucks the girl or not, which is precisely why he is more likely to fuck the girl.

She wasn't having any of it and at this point she calls me "privileged." I immediately respond with I don't like this conversation. Then she asks me if I voted for Trump. I told her no as I was out of the country. Again, I said I don't like this conversation. She then said well, tell me about Thailand.
This is a bad situation to be in. However, if this situation is handled very well then it could guarantee you the bang. There is no generic answer for how to respond. It depends too much on the girl's personality and the situation. It could be to agree and amplify - "not only did I vote for Trump but I quit my job to campaign for him full-time, make America great again!" - but that could backfire as well.

From the outside looking in, it seems that the "I don't pay for drinks" statement was an awkward start of the date and then the girl's comment about being objectified was either liberal/feminist bullshit, or a shit test, or a combination of both. I think it was a combination of both and the shit test aspect of it succeeded in frustrating the OP.

Bad date

As always Birthday Cat dropping game presents.

Bad date

Yeah people need to drop these rules. There is nothing attractive about not being willing to buy a $5 or $10 drink, its one thing not to buy a stranger a drink on an approach but a date, shit were not even talking dinner.

It shows your cheap, stingy, and it just seems very gamy and dooshy to even come out and say something like that. To me common decency not even in dating just in life is if you invite someone to do something you typically pay. When I invite my buddies to the shooting range who aren't shooters I buy the range time, the ammo, if they offer to chip in cool but if I invite someone somewhere man or women I'm expecting to pay

Bad date

You got balls but you don't have game.

Those are two separate things which are usually conflated on this forum.

I cosign the advice in this thread, despite you not seeking any.

There are no uncomfortable situations, only uncomfortable responses which there seem to be plenty here.

This is normal chick behaviour, warming up to you.

Consider that you met her on the same day, she agreed to join you and suppressed her chick logic about the 'dangers' of meeting some guy from the park, on the same day.

Your drink line: -1
Your lack of control over conversational topics: -1
Ethnicity question: 0 - your response is -1
Your butthurt response to everything: -1000

Her calling you privileged is a set up for you to include her - "If someone saw us together, they would say we both are [Image: wink.gif]"

Her asking you if you voted Trump - anything but a no with certain girls is off limits, you could just lie and say 'no'. It's the path of least resistance. There's a time and place for some cheeky drama but politics and Trump is not going to provide that.

Tell her about damn Thailand. This is your in to spin a cool story and engage her. Instead you're sour and decide to walk off?

What is she going to do? Get on her knees and beg for you to return?

The 'only looking for friends' is a common line that girls throw out for ego-protection, plausible deniability and to save face.

I really admire your approach, let's not completely shit on this story as the merits are there.

Did you leave the beer for her to pay?

To any other newbies...

Don't mention anything about money, paying the bill or anything like that. Take care of it (first round at least) as if it's as normal as wiping your ass.

Bad date

OP you seem like a completely different person at the park. That is something you need to take a look at. I said Brick Wall. I was trying to make you feel better. You weren't necessarily going to get laid that night. Some men on here have reported everything going well but then she leaves because he couldn't get the condom on quickly enough.
One of the secrets of game is to not take the interaction too seriously. In the movie Zoot Suit, Edward James Olmos says to the main character, " don't take the pinche play so seriously". pinche =damn.
Whatever happens you need to roll with it. Hopefully you can tell us how the next date went that you mentioned.

Bad date

The date was ruined when you first opened your mouth. Ffs don't pay but don't announce it at the start like that.

Hope it's just a troll no appetizers post