rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acceptable height levels per country to game efficiently

Hi guys. I've been lurking for a while, as I don't have great report writing skills, but thank you all for the information over the last 2 years that I discovered this forum.
I'm a short guy (5'5''), but I'm really into tall blondes. Hopefully I'm endowed, but the problem is how to reach that stage with tall girls. If I reach that stage, then they are happy and forget that I'm short.
I love tall girls, call it fetish or whatever. I have been only to Barcelona. What are the acceptable height levels to game efficiently girls in Europe?

I'm from the States and planning a 1 year trip to Europe.

Thank you. [Image: smile.gif]

better stick to shorter women, or at least not too tall, I can not imagine a sucessful technique in how 5'9-6'2 (barefoot) long legged blondes will be drawn to a 5'5man.

Go as far east as you can find blondes

The only place you will be able to score tall blondes is in the knocking shop unfortunately, or FSU with a lot of money

Quote: (06-01-2018 09:44 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

The only place you will be able to score tall blondes is in the knocking shop unfortunately, or FSU with a lot of money

Do you suggest P4P? That's against the forum rules.

Which country in Eastern Europe do you think would be good for a short endowed guy?

Not a suggestion, hence the "unfortunately" on the end

Lichtenstein

You might think you're endowed, but your penis likely looks big because, as well as being short, you have small hands

I agree with the rest. I’m 6’ and i find myself short to date the tall blondes. No kidding. You’ll be going an uphill battle.

I would appreciate if some high repped members could give some height figures about Eastern Europe. for example Poland- 5'9, Ukraine-5'7 . That would help me and other guys.
Tintin, I'm not not joking btw, I'm really endowed. I wish I had a few of these inches elsewhere.

Cheers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_av..._worldwide

Sort that list by 'average female height' and get looking. Bear in mind though averages for young people under 30 are usually 1-2" taller than those overall population figures listed there.

Your height window for gaming is about equal to your height, at absolutely maximum. A woman the same height as you in flats is going to be 2-4" taller in heels. Any taller than that and they're going to have start bending over to kiss you, which is pretty much a non-starter for most women unless you're fabulously wealthy or famous. Given that, and the above under 30 factor, I'd say you'd want to be aiming for countries where the average girl is 5ft 3 or less. Which unfortunately rules out most of the traditional "blonde" countries like Scandinavia, or the Netherlands, where average heights are quite tall.

OP, you should get insole shoe lifts and wear shoes with heels on them, such as boots or classy boots for when you go out.

If you search "insole shoe lifts for men" on google, you'll see what I mean. You wear these lifts inside your shoes.

I currently am 5'10'' but still feel short when I go out. So I put shoe lifts in my shoe that add 2 inches to my height and also wear classy boots that have a natural 1 inch heel to them...hence making me 6'1'' after all the additions. I feel a huge difference in these 3 inches

If you do the same, you can make your 5'5'' height go to 5'8'', which is a huge difference

Quote: (06-01-2018 11:58 AM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

OP, you should get insole shoe lifts and wear shoes with heels on them, such as boots or classy boots for when you go out.

If you search "insole shoe lifts for men" on google, you'll see what I mean. You wear these lifts inside your shoes.

I currently am 5'10'' but still feel short when I go out. So I put shoe lifts in my shoe that add 2 inches to my height and also wear classy boots that have a natural 1 inch heel to them...hence making me 6'1'' after all the additions. I feel a huge difference in these 3 inches

If you do the same, you can make your 5'5'' height go to 5'8'', which is a huge difference
You will be 6'1 but still shorter than a legit 6'1 man.. because you will be 6'1 with shoes on, which probably equals to your average 6'0 guy wearing snickers,thus adding nearly an inch.. which would put him to about 6'1

Legit 6'1 guys are nearly 6'2 with shoes one..

Same equation for a 5'5 (barefot) man going to 5'8 with shoes on.. in reality he is not increasing 3 inches, but only 2, because most 5'5 people are standing at around 5'6 considering they use normal shoes/snickers which add 0,7-1 inches.

Quote: (06-01-2018 12:50 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

You will be 6'1 but still shorter than a legit 6'1 man.. because you will be 6'1 with shoes on, which probably equals to your average 6'0 guy wearing snickers,thus adding nearly an inch.. which would put him to about 6'1

Same equation for a 5'5 (barefot) man going to 5'8 with shoes on.. in reality he is not increasing 3 inches, but only 2, because most 5'5 people are standing at around 5'6 considering they use normal shoes/snickers which add 0,7-1 inches.

Whether or not I am actually taller than an actual 6'1'' guy isn't the point - you're getting too caught up in the details

The point is just to be tall. At 6'1'', I feel even taller and look taller.

That's what I'm suggesting to the OP...once he objectively reaches 5'8'' with his shoes on, he will be at least be almost average height, so that will significantly help OP.

There is a huge difference between going from 5'5'' to 5'8'' - that will help OP significantly because he will at least be close to the height range of his tall blondes, thereby no longer being completely disqualified. There is a less of a difference between 5'10'' and 6'1'' because I am already taller than most girls I meet - I'm just doing it for the extra boost

Quote: (06-01-2018 01:16 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Whether or not I am actually taller than an actual 6'1'' guy isn't the point - you're getting too caught up in the details

That's what I'm suggesting to the OP...once he objectively reaches 5'8'' with his shoes on, he will be at least be almost average height, so that will significantly help OP.

There is a huge difference between going from 5'5'' to 5'8'' - that will help OP significantly because he will at least be close to the height range of his tall blondes, thereby no longer being completely disqualified. There is a less of a difference between 5'10'' and 6'1'' because I am already taller than most girls I meet - I'm just doing it for the extra boost

I am sorry, I dont know where you live... but even a 5'8 Guy who wear normal shoes and stand ar nearly 5'9 with shoes on (hence he claims to be 5'8 because that is what he is barefoot) still feel quite short at street level... let alone someone who might be 5'8 in shoes , hence would be assumed to be 5'7 barefoot , instead of his real 5'5.... nowhere 5'7 barefoot men are close to average. I am myself nearly 5'11 barefoot and I feel short as fuck

Quote: (06-01-2018 01:22 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

I am sorry, I dont know where you live... but even a 5'8 Guy who wear normal shoes and stand ar nearly 5'9 with shoes on (hence he claims to be 5'8 because that is what he is barefoot) still feel quite short at street level... let alone someone who might be 5'8 in shoes , hence would be assumed to be 5'7 barefoot , instead of his real 5'5.... nowhere 5'7 barefoot men are close to average. I am myself nearly 5'11 barefoot and I feel short as fuck

You're missing the point. Read my post again.

OP will be much taller (and also feel much taller) than he is now, regardless of your theory. OP can even buy special boots that have a higher heel than normal shoes

Quote: (06-01-2018 01:57 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

OP will be much taller (and also feel much taller) than he is now, regardless of your theory. OP can even buy special boots that have a higher heel than normal shoes

Dont women care also about proportions? becaue OP will appear having too long legs and smaller upperbody which would come off odd as hell, just look at how SLy or Tom Cruise look with stiletto's...

on the Other hand they can fit very well if you have bigger upperbody but suffer from short-legs syndromme.. like I do.. I have upperbody of 1,5 inches taller than me guy but legs of guys 1-2 inches shorter than me, hence I look out of proportion in my natural way.

Quote: (06-01-2018 02:01 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2018 01:57 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Dont women care also about proportions? becaue OP will appear having too long legs and smaller upperbody which would come off odd as hell, just look at how SLy or Tom Cruise look with stiletto's...

on the Other hand they can fit very well if you have bigger upperbody but suffer from short-legs syndromme.. like I do.. I have upperbody of 1,5 inches taller than me guy but legs of guys 1-2 inches shorter than me, hence I look out of proportion in my natural way.

Women don't notice things to that much of a detail.

But if it's really a problem, then that's where style comes in:

If his legs look really long (with a short torso) = OP should wear a longer shirt, in terms of length, to balance his torso height and leg height to a good proportional level.

If it's vice-verse, then OP should do the opposite.

It's not about how tall or out of proportion you are, it's about how you present yourself

Have to agree with Crash here - you won't have to be the tallest guy in the room, just tall enough to where you're of "acceptable" height for the women you're targeting. And yes, your overall style will be a big deal. I'm pretty short myself but when I dress up I have a much easier time getting noticed, IOIs etc.

I actually know some guys that use the aforementioned shoelifts and they swear it helps them, so OP maybe you should look into those as well.

But OP I would add that Nordic/Scandi women will be a tough sell - they have plenty of really tall dudes to choose from. If you absolutely must get your fix of tall blondes, you're probably better off trying somewhere in EE/Baltics. Some short guys I know that've been to those parts reported that girls there are a bit more forgiving when it comes to height. Not so long ago on this forum there was a datasheet from a short-ish black dude (5'7") that did really well in Zagreb, Croatia - look it up.

Good luck.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

I always find it funny how guys actually entertain this first week of month threads

God, you make it sound like you have cancer. Check online for average height of women if you must. Latvia where I live right now has one of the tallest in the world for example. Better fix your inner game, I am 6´4, but I used to feel too ugly and it ruined my game (still do sometimes, but to a lesser degree, but now I feel old lol).

Quote: (06-01-2018 11:39 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

I would appreciate if some high repped members could give some height figures about Eastern Europe. for example Poland- 5'9, Ukraine-5'7 . That would help me and other guys.
Tintin, I'm not not joking btw, I'm really endowed. I wish I had a few of these inches elsewhere.

Cheers.

It’s against forum rules to brag about how big your cock is unless you post a picture of it fully erect next to a 7/11 Big Gulp cup with your forum name on it.

Quote: (06-01-2018 07:27 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2018 11:39 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Cheers.

It’s against forum rules to brag about how big your cock is unless you post a picture of it fully erect next to a 7/11 Big Gulp cup with your forum name on it.

This should quite literally be a forum rule.

This is a tall order, OP.

What do you guys think an acceptable height in Canada/USA is?

met a guy at a fetish party who pulled a 6' plus Brazilian blonde stunner.

He stood 6' 1" in the most ridiculous 12"+ platforms I'd ever seen. The guy was a midget practically.

He'd been training in the Shaolin temple for 6 months and 6 months in a Muay Thai camp before that. He looked like an action man figure, like his six pack was made of plastic.

Very, very calm guy to speak to..

The girls with the Brazilian girl told me they loved his ridiculous platforms and his confidence to wear them.

Hope that helps in some way.

Quote: (06-02-2018 02:03 AM)pargan Wrote:  

What do you guys think an acceptable height in Canada/USA is?

I'd say 6'6".

Anything below that and you're risking being unacceptable to society at large.

You may as well go jump off a bridge or run in front of a train at that point.

No one wants to date a guy that's shorter than 6'6" tall, the shame would be too great to bear.