rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wasted all night on this set of chicks

I went out yesterday with some buddies, i hit up 2 australian chicks.

One was very fit. I spent +-5 hours with them. And at the end i ask her if she has a boyfriend. As she says yes i have one.

I was stunned. She kept me on the hook all night.
All night wasted on her..

How can i prevent this?

Ask earlier

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Learn about the concept of screening.

Quote: (04-15-2018 07:09 AM)Ramses Wrote:  

One was very fit. I spent +-5 hours with them. And at the end i ask her if she has a boyfriend. As she says yes i have one.

How can i prevent this?

Probably belongs in the newbie section.

You ruined your own momentum. Never ask women about possible men in their lives. If that dude is so great why are they spending time with you?

The way it is supposed to work is that they bring up boyfriends and you are ready to brush that aside in the form of passing a shit test or LMR of sorts.

Just about any decent woman of some value has a boyfriend. This is world wide. You are going to spend more time taking women from other men you do not know than you would like to. Learn how to to deflect and compete.

Get used to it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (04-15-2018 07:22 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Ask earlier

No. Fish for Indicators of Interest, escalate, and close sooner.

Never bring that shit up. Kills your own flow and puts you on the spot to downplay it and sell yourself harder than necessary. If you can get to touching or even makeouts without asking, you already know the answer to the value of her current man. Which is nothing.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Eh it’s usually good to get her logistics and situation early in the convo. Usually do that 2-3 questions in to figure out:

How she got here (and how she’s getting home)
Where she lives and with who
Who she is with at the spot.

Keeps you from running in to this issue.

Now 5 hours in it was dumb to ask specifically if she had man but it was dumber to not figure that out way way earlier.

Generally I agree with TK not to ask about guys but you DO want to figure out her logistics so work that angle.

This belongs in the newbie section. It sounds like you're still calibrating to the flow of night game. Don't worry, you'll get it with time. If you're serious, make your own thread in the newb section called "Ramses' Approach Log" and give us details about what you do and say on your approaches.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Escalation is the true indicator of where you stand.

Words may lie but the body never will.

Don't ask if she has a BF and escalate sooner. Five hours together, there should have been some definite physical escalation.

Quote: (04-15-2018 07:55 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Ask earlier

Never bring that shit up. Kills your own flow and puts you on the spot to downplay it and sell yourself harder than necessary. If you can get to touching or even makeouts without asking, you already know the answer to the value of her current man. Which is nothing.

True. He asked how to avoid the situation all together though, rather than how to sleep with "taken" girls.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Agree with everyone. This should be in the newbie section. Make a gaming log and we'll all comment with tips for improvement.
No way in hell am I spending 5 hours with chicks doing anything. After 30 mins to one hour, I would have told her come with me to bar to share a drink, then would have escalated.

If you really are a newbie, escalation means going up from friendly to more flirtatious: Start touching hands, arms, looking more deeply into her eyes, touching her face, back of neck, kiss on the cheek then finally make out.

If she rejected any of that, get number close and move on the next group. Should take no more than 1-2 hours max.

-CD

The only reason it would matter to you if she has a boyfriend is if you’ve already LTR’d her in your mind. Learn to get out of that mindset.

Don’t ever bring up that question again. Ever.

Your priority list should be:
1. Sex first
2. Relationship if she’s a cool chick
3. Friendship(post bang if there’s a possibility of repeat sex and/or if she has decent girlfriends to poach)

After an hour or so of conversation I would have suggested a change of venue.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-15-2018 07:55 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Ask earlier

I agree, i should have tried to escalate it earlier and either have her tell me that she has a boyfriend or her let me do what i want which would indicate she didnt care about her boyfriend.

Asking if she has a boyfriend is always a bad idea.

I'll post my noob question in the newbie forum next time

Quote: (04-15-2018 09:50 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The only reason it would matter to you if she has a boyfriend is if you’ve already LTR’d her in your mind. Learn to get out of that mindset.

Don’t ever bring up that question again. Ever.

Your priority list should be:
1. Sex first
2. Relationship if she’s a cool chick
3. Friendship(post bang if there’s a possibility of repeat sex and/or if she has decent girlfriends to poach)

After an hour or so of conversation I would have suggested a change of venue.

Yeah i realised now how stupid asking that question is.

These chicks were only in town for the weekend. So i didnt have LTR in mind. Had only the one night stand in mind.

Quote: (04-15-2018 09:31 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Agree with everyone. This should be in the newbie section. Make a gaming log and we'll all comment with tips for improvement.
No way in hell am I spending 5 hours with chicks doing anything. After 30 mins to one hour, I would have told her come with me to bar to share a drink, then would have escalated.

If you really are a newbie, escalation means going up from friendly to more flirtatious: Start touching hands, arms, looking more deeply into her eyes, touching her face, back of neck, kiss on the cheek then finally make out.

If she rejected any of that, get number close and move on the next group. Should take no more than 1-2 hours max.

-CD

Yeah, they were 2 girls in town for the weekend. I aproached them alone, so i was entertaining and talking to both of them together.

I find that pretty hard to escalate when i'm with 2 girls at the same time.

At the end the hot one had a boyfriend and the lesser hot one was into me. But i was not into her.

I'll never spend that much time again without escalating or something.

I'll post my noob questions in the newbie section next time.

What exactly is a gaming log? Post my field reports/questions there you mean?

1. You should be finding out as much information about the girl from the get-go. What's the occasion? Who is she there with? Where does she live? Single? Etc etc etc

2. She probably lied to you because you spent 5hrs with her without pulling the fucking trigger

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Quote: (04-15-2018 11:11 AM)Ramses Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2018 09:31 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

-CD

Yeah, they were 2 girls in town for the weekend. I aproached them alone, so i was entertaining and talking to both of them together.

I find that pretty hard to escalate when i'm with 2 girls at the same time.

At the end the hot one had a boyfriend and the lesser hot one was into me. But i was not into her.

I'll never spend that much time again without escalating or something.

I'll post my noob questions in the newbie section next time.

What exactly is a gaming log? Post my field reports/questions there you mean?

Yes, make a new thread there with your screen name and approach log in the title. The more details you provide the better the feedback.

One was very fit. I spent +-5 hours with them.

3 vs 2? You were probably not the most interesting and this have been confirmed because you spent 5h to see if there was an opening

And at the end i ask her if she has a boyfriend. As she says yes i have one.

Since when is this a barrier, if she was in the club all night with her friend it mean that she wanted to have fun (outside of her relationshitp) but you didn't deliver...

How can i prevent this?

Male attention is woman catnip.

Next time, instead of focusing on one bitch go talk to every bitches in the club, make funny comments about how they're dressed or their shoes or shit like that then eject to go talk to the next one, all night long repeat this, ask them to pay for drinks, that they should not even think about putting you in their bed because you're not that type of dude...

It make 3 things:
1) You're going to have fun for real and display that you're the most socially savy dudein the club
2) It will create preselection because some bitch gonna try to hook you so that they can have more fun than the others
3) You'll start radiate confidence, another woman catnip

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Become a true student of the forum.

Further study:

If you like night game, become a student of WestIndianArchie. He doesn't have his own thread, but if you go to the Black Man options thread, you can find a lot of his knowledge in a condensed form. He's probably our most knowledgeable night gamer.

Linux is also a guy who loves night game. He is no less intelligent than WIA, but his style is not so academic.

Kaotic had/has an approach thread. He was one of the original guys to really "break" through on the forum. Read his thread so you can get a real-time view on how to become a better player.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Suggesting a drink after the chat (I agree 5hrs of convo is too long) - How would you go about it? Getting her a free drink would be a bad move. But just getting yours would be weird.

Never ask directly. Never count on that she hanga out with you for long time. Newsflash: Girls can lie and like to take advantage of your free attention.

Instead..

Wait till your buddy leaves and ask her if she wants to date your buddy as if you wanted to find a girl for him. She will tell you she cannot. Alternatively point at any random guy and tell her he's perfect for her. She will probably reveal that she is taken.

Tell her friend that your buddy might want to date that girl. She will tell if that girl has boyfriend.

Always outsmart them

Quote: (04-15-2018 07:08 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Become a true student of the forum.

Further study:

If you like night game, become a student of WestIndianArchie. He doesn't have his own thread, but if you go to the Black Man options thread, you can find a lot of his knowledge in a condensed form. He's probably our most knowledgeable night gamer.

Linux is also a guy who loves night game. He is no less intelligent than WIA, but his style is not so academic.

Kaotic had/has an approach thread. He was one of the original guys to really "break" through on the forum. Read his thread so you can get a real-time view on how to become a better player.

Thanks! i'll have a look at that

Quote: (04-16-2018 04:10 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Never ask directly. Never count on that she hanga out with you for long time. Newsflash: Girls can lie and like to take advantage of your free attention.

Instead..

Wait till your buddy leaves and ask her if she wants to date your buddy as if you wanted to find a girl for him. She will tell you she cannot. Alternatively point at any random guy and tell her he's perfect for her. She will probably reveal that she is taken.

Tell her friend that your buddy might want to date that girl. She will tell if that girl has boyfriend.

Always outsmart them

Yeah I wont ask directly anymore, i will try to find out sooner and under the radar.

OP assume every woman you meet has a bench full of guys waiting to be called upon at any moment

Dont let that worry you, Dont ask

Make sure you are escalating physically,