rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?

Question to those who have been to Korea or live here, how do Korean girls compare to everywhere else, attractiveness wise? I know all the cultural characteristics so I'm asking purely about looks.

I live in Korea but I'm curious about other peoples views/opinions on this

Korean women can be very good looking when they are young, but they age in a horrific way. Which means have sex with them, but never marry one.

I have been to Korea various times and never saw a female over 35 years old who was still bangable, and all women over 45 are actually painful to even look at. In fact, the extreme transformation in facial features both men and women undergo when aging in Korea is something i have not seen anywhere else before. Their faces turn into a square shape, their hair gets permanently short and curly, and their clear skin gets darker and full of marks. This happens to both men and women.

Compare that to Japan where every 10th married woman over 40 is a hot MILF I'd happily fuck with no guilt or shame.
There are no MILFs in Korea.

I go to Seoul at least a couple of times a year, and I'd say that Korean girls are pretty ugly as a whole but have great "girl game".

Korean girls tend to have flat, pancake like faces that they hide really well by being world class makeup artists, along with strong fashion sense. Also, many girls have plastic surgery so it might be kind of difficult to tell what they look like underneath.

These 2 things combined means that the majority of girls you see walking around will be 7s but underneath the makeup and/or plastic surgery, they can range anything from a 4 to a 7, with definitely more 4s than 7s.

For Asian girls who are actually hot with good genetics AND good "girl game", I would say Taiwan takes the cake.

However, due to "girl game", you'll see more bangable targets in Korea than in Mainland China. China's biggest problem is that girls who aren't upper middle class or rich guy/foreigner groupies tend to have a peasant look to them, both in terms of style and genetics, which to me makes them automatic WNBs.

[Image: 17719dcc7464bca91a97a52231b3ccd8.jpg]

Just for pure attractiveness I think Koreans are pretty good. Grace Park is one of the most amazing looking girls ever.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (02-10-2018 10:52 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Just for pure attractiveness I think Koreans are pretty good. Grace Park is one of the most amazing looking girls ever.

This is why I was asking people who've been to Korea.
Grace Park doesn't really look Korean, Korean girls and guys have a completely different style, fashion, makeup choices, hair care, faces and build than Korean-American or Korean-Canadian.
What you posted is a Korean-Canadian. And she is nowhere near as good looking as Korean celebrities. If we are talking just celebrities, she would be a 2-3, simply because of her masculine face and her dark skin. She looks SEA by Korean standards.
If you want to see a good looking Korean celebrity, here's an example:
https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=hyuna&...s&tbm=isch

Quote: (02-10-2018 11:00 PM)Kyon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2018 10:52 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Grace Park doesn't really look Korean, Korean girls and guys have a completely different style, fashion, makeup choices, hair care, faces and build than Korean-American or Korean-Canadian.
What you posted is a Korean-Canadian. And she is nowhere near as good looking as Korean celebrities. If we are talking just celebrities, she would be a 2-3, simply because of her masculine face and her dark skin. She looks SEA by Korean standards.

Wow, crazy. I know she's Korean-Canadian, but seriously I had no idea. I clearly like Grace park but those examples are amazing.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (02-10-2018 11:18 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Wow, crazy. I know she's Korean-Canadian, but seriously I had no idea. I clearly like Grace park but those examples are amazing.
Examples? That link is all pictures of one girl, Hyuna. If you want to see more of what's regarded as a standard of beauty in Korea you can also look up "IU" and "Seolhyun" & lots more.

But these are all A-list Korean celebs, my thread was asking about Korean girls in general. If you yourself are interested in how an average Korean girl looks, go to AsianBoss YT channel and watch some interviews with Korean people. They will be average to above average (choosing to appear on camera) Korean girls

That Korean girl is cute, but I find skin bleaching to be a major turn off. That's not even make up, just a severely bleached skin.

Quote: (02-10-2018 11:31 PM)Poseidon Wrote:  

That Korean girl is cute, but I find skin bleaching to be a major turn off. That's not even make up, just a severely bleached skin.

To be honest it's not literal bleach pouring, it's just tons and tons of products that whiten the skin. It's a billion dollar industry in Asia.
It can be a turn off but it seems to be the standard for Korean women and many Korean men nowadays.

I've been to S. Korea. They tend to be tall, skinny, with fair complexion. Since that is what I like, I rate them hot as fuck... also... hard as fuck. I think if you speak Korean you have a good shot as they tend to be super ethnocentric. This is just my experience.

Koreans are an aberration because of how superficial they are - which most likely belies a feeling of inadequacy. You asked in comparison to other nationalities, which is a wide brush and entirely subjective. It would have been better in comparison to other ethnic orientals. I think Koreans try to aim for that central Asian look. Read: Mongolian, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. FYI: A lot of Korean dudes wife hunting there.

Attractive wise, they are the prettiest in Asia.
They are very looks-ortiented. Nothing else matters.
Looks = 80~90% of game.

If you are good looking, you can be broke, a complete dick, etc.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Bumping this because I'm still curious about people's comments. I meant not just how they compare to girls in Asia but also all around the world, for example Europe

I think the latest stats say that 1 out of 5 Korean women have had at least one plastic surgery operation.
However, I think the actual rate is even higher. A lot of Korean women get double eyelid surgery to make their eyes look bigger, and I don't think they even consider this a form of plastic surgery anymore.
Add that to all the makeup they use, and you could say that young Korean women can be really pretty on the surface.

These days there's been a trend where small Korean eyes are in. Look up Kim Go-eun as an example. Hopefully this fad stays because I prefer the natural smaller eyes than ones a doctor made.

Grace Park would rate at best a 5 to most Korean men. Korean men prefer light skinned bodies and feminine facial features.

Most Korean women age well until they have their first baby. They even have a word for it: ajumma. A lot of them get nasty perms and never lose the fat they gained during pregnancy. There are still milfs, but they tend to be the ones who hit the gym regularly and have a rich husband who is much older.

Also, there seem to be more and more fatties these days.

Quote: (02-14-2018 05:44 AM)lovingseoul Wrote:  

There are still milfs, but they tend to be the ones who hit the gym regularly and have a rich husband who is much older.

I have never seen one MILF in Korea.
Post some photo examples of Korean women between 35 and 55 years old that you would actually bang and i might believe you.

During my visits to Korea I saw only 2 variants of female physical apperance, based on their age brackets.

Either something like this:

[Image: s960314.jpg]

[Image: 21d65f6a7f472bb17b47c79e91f57820.jpg]

Or something like this:

[Image: 0056.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3694.JPG]

If there is some sort of transitionary MILF phase between the 2 age brackets (where they are still attractive) then please show me, cause I've never seen it while in Korea.

Quote: (02-14-2018 09:32 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: IMG_3694.JPG]

If there is some sort of transitionary MILF phase between the 2 age brackets (where they are still attractive) then please show me, cause I've never seen it while in Korea.

[Image: wb2.gif]

daddy likes!

They definitely exist, but I do think they're pretty uncommon.
Many younger married women still work as it's getting harder to find wealthy males around their age.
The vast majority work because their husbands can't bring home enough for the entire family.
When they get home, they often have do do the brunt of the housework on top of childcare.
This leaves very little time to take care of their own bodies, especially after giving birth.
The reason I specified "MILFs married to rich men" is that these women have both the time and money to take care of their bodies.

Lee Hyori is an example of a married woman in her late 30s who still looks good (but hasn't had kids yet).
Next time you visit Korea, I suggest checking out what's called "adult nightclub" (성인 나이트).
You can find many MILFS looking to play there. But it's quite expensive as the men are still expected to pay for drinks and food.
And yes, you will find women that are close to granny age! Just tell the waiter you want pretty younger ones and tip well every 2-3 times he brings you girls.

You can also check out kids cafes. These are coffee shops with playgrounds onsite, where moms come to hang out w/ other moms while their kids play. I personally don't wanna be gaming a woman while her kid is mere feet away, but if you want to find some MILFs, you can go see for yourself. At least 10% of the women there will be bangable.

Back when I was teaching English at an English hagwon, I would run into plenty of hot moms. A coworker later told me he banged a few of them, but I could never do it myself. It would be so weird to be teaching her kid one minute, then banging her the next. At least for me. Moms who can afford to send their kids to the top English hagwons are usually married to rich men.

I would also wager some of the women you met in clubs/bars are secretly MILFs who are out partying with their friends.
Most will probably fess up if you ask. I've met girls like that who had pictures of their baby on their phones and kakao profiles, and that was the only indication that they were moms.

With that said, I will have to say that the 40s is when most Korean women hit the wall. The transformation is quite remarkable. There are definitely MILFs in their 30s though.

I live in Seoul now. I've also lived in China. Hottest girls in Asia from what I've seen are either Korean or Japanese. In China, the girls are either very pretty or butt ugly, little I'm between. In korea, you have many bangable girls in the 6 range. The top tier girls in korea are extremely attractive and feminine. However the top tier girls here also rarely speak English as they can rely on their looks and not intelligence to get by. That is one of the biggest hurdles to gaming them. You rarely see top tier Korean women with foreigners. More common is to see them with Korean men they know from social circle or with a provider.

As far as milfs go, I've seen quite a few but they're certainly not the norm and they're usually still in their 30s. 40 does seem to be when the shit really hits the fan.

I've been to Korea many times and dating Korean women as my Asian girl of choice.
They have unique faces, so if you like it their general face shape then its awesome but if you don't then you wont find them attractive.
Grace Park would definitely get it. She's aging pretty well for a tv actress former model.

I can co-sign on the early 30's hair chop most Korean women do. Child or no child they can't be bothered to have long hair into their 30's unless their husband is rich/powerful and has easy access to fresh young Korean pussy.

Plastic surgery is extremely common there so dont be surprised to find out a girl has had work done. It's not uncommon for girls to get plastic surgery as a gift for high school graduation.

Apart from that, purely based on looks, how would you say Korean girls compare to Asian AND NON-Asian girls?

Quote: (03-08-2018 01:24 AM)Kyon Wrote:  

Apart from that, purely based on looks, how would you say Korean girls compare to Asian AND NON-Asian girls?

Are you trying to decided on whether to date/fuck korean girls?

Quote: (03-08-2018 02:39 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Hurry up and give him a proper reply, she's getting impatient on his bed and he needs to decide ASAP.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (03-08-2018 02:43 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2018 02:39 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Hurry up and give him a proper reply, she's getting impatient on his bed and he needs to decide ASAP.

I, too, am wondering why this topic exists. He already lives in fucking Korea. That's like me as an American asking what American girls are like.
Leave your parents basement, hit the expat district in Seoul and chat up a few white cunts and congratulations, you have your "comparison".

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

I've dated probably 12 Korean-American and 6 Korean girls, ranging from age 20-36. (I'm a white guy.) I don't so much have an asian fetish as much as I have a Korean fetish.

Korean girls are VERY different, IMHO, vs other Asians and caucasians. I think Koreans both in Korea and elsewhere can seem very westernized, but there are a lot of critical differences. I like both types but sometimes you need to make a point of distinguishing between Korean girls in Korea and Korean-American girls. (LA is the second largest "Korean" city outside of Seoul. Korean American girls are VERY different from Koreans (more outgoing, fun, less feminine, often whitewashed). Both are very smart and very sexual - often slutty. (The Asian stripper at a club in the US is very likely to be Korean, IME.)

They both also tend to be MUCH more emotional than western white or other types of Asians. When they freak out (and they eventually will) they will explode in a wide eyed rage . They're both really materialistic, but Korean Americans tend to be less so (often arty.)

All of the girls I dated have been highly intelligent and very feminine compared to caucasian women. Best sex I've ever had was with girls from that part of the world. All of them were wicked smart and all the Korean American girls were funny, while the Koreans were almost universally clever but not funny.

I've never dated a dumb Korean girl. Don't know if I've met one. Korean girls are very cutesy and their view of relationships tends to assume that you will text 99 times a day, where Korean American girls tended to be proud, standoffish and are more likely to try and make you jealous if they feel unappreciated.

That emotionality tends to be right out front with Korean Americans and lower class Koreans, but Korean girls tend to be much more reserved, shy and submissive most of the time. Both were easily offended, all got physical, some hit hard. Slapping seems to be much more socially acceptable in both Korean and Korean American cultures in one of those "once or twice in a relationship fights". All grew up in households where physical violence was used to a degree that most white families would consider child abuse. Both types tended to be vengeful.

I think Korean Americans are the most likely to date outside their race. Like most asians I've dated, ALL the Korean girls were really experimental and fun in bed. Most Korean American girls I've met are a bit slutty, but still have a lot more self-respect than white girls of a similar social class. All of them have been kinky and knew how to enjoy themselves. A bunch of the girls I've dated have told me proudly that they've never dated an Asian guy.

Because Korea is a wealthy country, and most Korean girls have pretty good prospects, I think Korean women in Korea are among the least likely of Asians to date outside their race. That having been said, I think that Korean girls tend to be attracted to white guys too.

Korean cuisine is fattening and Korean girls of all types like to drink. Korean American girls tend to be big drinkers and partiers. My experience is that they tend toward getting a bit chubby - particularly as the wall approaches.