rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

So, 2018 has begun, and im back in the game. Used to hit other forums quite a bit. New here, nice to meet yall.

I know many of you are interested in asian chicks, esp. the Japanese ones. Ill share my experience, and continue to update this thread. This is cool cause im just starting out again. Took a year long break.

Japan can be tricky. Social norms are out of the ordinary.
Talkin to friends, I have come to the conclusion that many of you have the impression that Tinder is a bit dead in Japan. Shy girls, dont speak english, dont understand the jokes, etc.

Well, I tried it out a few days ago and here are my results:

OP Stats:
Looks: 7/10
Height: 6ft
Age 26

Target: 20-35 single women
Goal: FB or ONS

Results: Total Swipes: 200 (50 per day)

20 matches + 1bot (10% match rate)
Total Convos - 13 (7 no response)
Convos with substance - 6 (5 Japanese, 1 mixed)
High possibility of meeting - 3

Of the "High possibility of meeting catagory" ... (3)

No 1. initiatied Convo, super flirty, sexy as hell speaks eng. perfect. 27 yrs old 9/10

No 2. is the mixed girl. After a few back and forth, immidiately asked for my Whatsapp or line. Gave her my Whatsapp. Not a bot. cute as f%k. Told her id text/call her after work. 27 yrs old 8/10

No 3. doesnt know what the hell she is doing. not sure her intentions. Sais she doesnt "trust me" but continues to reply and initiate convo. 30yrs old 7/10

The other three are kind of iffy. Maybe if i try hard enough. we will see. All 8 or so out of 10 (maybe catfish, not sure)

Impressions:
Many girls speak english. I feel as though the "teach me eng" thing is just a coverup for "I want to meet foregin guys and maybe bang." 50% of the girls have no bio and like 1 or 2 pics. Not sure what to think. I swipe right just in case. 90% are Japanese and at least 60% have pics of purikura or some other edited photo of themselves. Probably dont speak eng., dead convo. maybe not. not sure. Overall, compared to say like Thailand, the girls are shy. But some initiate, and they tend to be the J-girls that either had studied abroad or travel often. Your best bet is with those "open" girls and all 6 of my convo's are with those types. All my convos are in Eng.

Will update tomorrow

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Meetup: 1 Sex: 1 (100% Success rate)

- Half girl called me up that night and told me she wanted to meet up for drinks.
- Took her to 1 bar, got her comfortable with me.
- Took her to a second bar, packed with foreginers. (captain Kangaroo in Osaka - highly recommend it)
- Got included into a foreginer group, lots of shit talking, had loads of fun.
- She thanked me for an awesome night while making out with me infront of everyone.

We go back to her hotel and bang.
Problem is I had downed 10 drinks. Dick wouldnt get hard, and it was bit frusterating.
She was beggin for me to cum inside her (im not making this up)
Will meet up for round two this weekened.
Super down to earth chick

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE

Asked one of the "High posibility of meeting" girls to go out drinking next Wed. or Fri. The 9/10 No.1. We'll call her T.
Usually if they are not looking to get wasted and fuck, they would
pick the weekday.
She replied with Fri.
Got her Whatsapp.
Ill take her to the Captain Kangaroo again. Good watering hole.

Got a few more matches on Tinder.
Averaging 3-4 matches a day.

Im only messaging 1 or 2 based purely on Eng profficiency, age, and looks. None stand out at the moment. Convos are pretty dull except one.

We`ll call her Yuki.
- lived in the US
- 8/10.

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder is the ultimate gaijin hunter app in Japan. So if you're white no surprise you are boning. I found myself matching more with white girls than the local populace as an EA guy.

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-08-2018 10:03 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Tinder is the ultimate gaijin hunter app in Japan. So if you're white no surprise you are boning. I found myself matching more with white girls than the local populace as an EA guy.

Thanks for feedback.
The reason im writing a daily journal is becuase i want to give confidence to my fellow bros that it IS possible to use Tinder and bone local chicks in Japan. All these chicks im matching are either Japanese or mixed Japanese. Fuck the white girls man. Dat asian pussy is why im here.
Plus, im not white.

Tinder Japan 2018

I met a half Japanese 8 on Tinder in Tokyo. Boned her on the first date. She was a bit cold. Boned her once a week for awhile. Didn’t want to go to a theme park with her during Silver Week (worst time for crowds). That was the end of that.

I see her photo 6 months later and it’s a handholding pastel type engagement portrait with a soy Japanese groom. The Tokyo 8s get snapped up pretty quick. Either in a harem rotation or with a proper BF. Only reason she was online because she moved there for work and didn’t know anyone yet.

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-10-2018 04:53 AM)Beta Blocker Wrote:  

I met a half Japanese 8 on Tinder in Tokyo. Boned her on the first date. She was a bit cold. Boned her once a week for awhile. Didn’t want to go to a theme park with her during Silver Week (worst time for crowds). That was the end of that.

I see her photo 6 months later and it’s a handholding pastel type engagement portrait with a soy Japanese groom. The Tokyo 8s get snapped up pretty quick. Either in a harem rotation or with a proper BF. Only reason she was online because she moved there for work and didn’t know anyone yet.

I think 8's get snapped up quickly wherever they are.

Tinder Japan 2018

Is "The Hub" still the place where all the gaijin hunters hang out?

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

I traveled all the way to fucking Fukuoka to bang that half girl some more. I dont know but we just clicked.
I think weve established a "Fuck Buddy +Friend " relationship. Goal

Had a couple more matches / day
All the girls im matching and "convo-ing" lived abroad but nothing stands out yet.

- Finally asked "Yuki" to go for a drink, she say "SURE!". Next step is to get her Whatsapp and set something up.
She wants to go to a gay bar??????? Im down
- "T" who i have a date with on Fri asked to reschedule to Thurs. She had a nomikai or somethin. I said sure.
- 3 to 4 matches / day. nothing special yet. Ill keep swiping.

Going clubbing next week with a friend. BUT I hate clubbing. I never have any luck. I guess talkinig is my game.
Also met a girl at a bar last night. She was Japanese and had a huge rack. I got her number.
I dont remeber what her face looked like. Should i call.. i dont know.

Cheers.

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-10-2018 05:39 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Is "The Hub" still the place where all the gaijin hunters hang out?

No. I have no luck there at least

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Going to Bangkok on 21-23rd of this month (Feb.) for a business trip.
I switched my location on Tinder to Bangkok and swiped around 50 times.
I am SELECTIVE swiping. Not just randomly swiping.

Result: I got 3 matches ( ALL Thai locals, 8+/10)
I do not think they are ladyboys becuase
1. Show whole body (body looks feminine)
2. Clear picture of face (looks good)
3. English bio + Uni student

Anyway, Ill try to get around 10 matches and then
start messaging them 1 by 1.
Only thing im worried about Bangkok are HIV and other diseases.
Dont have to worry to much in Japan, but Bangkok is a bit risky.
Guess ill wrap up big time.

Ill update again tomorrow.
Itll be a challenge to get a ONS with such a small window
of opportunity (2 nights) but lets see how it plays out eh.

Changed my bio to and "eggplant" so they get the idea

J-girls ("Yuki" and "T")
"Yuki" hasnt replied to what day is best yet.. working ?
"T" is messaging actively. Seems really down to earth and down to fuck.
No update on anyothers.

Cheers

Tinder Japan 2018

If a girl is posing in a bikini / skimpy clothing, very high chance of Ladyboy. I'd advise you to ask straight up / do a video chat to confirm she isn't one (you can tell with weird voice). 2 nights is plenty to get the ONS assuming your logistics are spot on.

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Japan:
- ”T" date tomorrow. I got a bar, will see what happens. She texting me 3-4 times a day now.
Hope shes a beauty. Her personality looks good.
- "Yuki" told me weekdays are best for her. Im going to Bangkok next week, so we will set something up
the following week. Looks good.
- Met another girl on here. Her name is also Yuki, we will call her "Yuki2". Our convo stopped for a few days, and I just thought fuck it, it says she like ham and wine on her bio, so I'll just ask her straight up if she wants to get some ham and wine. Well.. to my suprise, she said Sure. Ill set something up after Bangkok. "Yuki2" lived in the US for 8 years, LA. Id say 7/10 but she got a nice bod.

Bangkok: The 3 girls
- Well.. 1 one of the 3 was a ladyboy. But she was def. the hottest. Told her thx for her honesty and said good bye.
- The other ghosted.
- The third girl, we will call her "Tan". I didnt know what to say so i straight up said " your gorgeous, sup" I know lame.. but she replied and we convoing. Problem is she started tinder yesterday. She seems a bit skiddish. I message her a bit and see what happens.

I`m getting about 10 matches / day for Thailand.
But I really dont know what im doing... harder than i thought.

Ill go more into detail of my encounters and dates as they progress. Hopefully its entertaining.

Cheers

Tinder Japan 2018

8/10 on tinder in Bangkok, sounds like a ladyboy to me.

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Japan:
So tonights the night with "T". Unfortunately she wants to drink, when I drink i cant perfrom..
Oh well!?

Bangkok: I met a Japanese girl living in Bangkok! LOL
Told her lets meet, she said sure. I put out a date and im waiting for her reply.

Had 10+ matches for Bangkok. Messaging a few but we'll see.

Nothin else really to report.

Cheers

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-13-2018 08:25 PM)Faceme91 Wrote:  

.. but she replied and we convoing. Problem is she started tinder yesterday.

By the sounds of it, so have you.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Tinder Japan 2018

Is it worth upgrading Tinder to pipeline J-chicks? I'll be headed there in a couple of weeks and staying for 90 days.

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 06:23 AM)Xenophon Wrote:  

Is it worth upgrading Tinder to pipeline J-chicks? I'll be headed there in a couple of weeks and staying for 90 days.

Yea i recommend it. Maybe if your a 10 wouldnt need it. lol

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 02:59 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2018 08:25 PM)Faceme91 Wrote:  

.. but she replied and we convoing. Problem is she started tinder yesterday.

By the sounds of it, so have you.

Yup

Tinder Japan 2018

UPDATE:

Im waiting at Nishinomiya train station for this mystery j-girl to arrive, "T".
7pm and i can hear her train arrive. I have NO idea what to expect cause her pic
is blurred. It was one of the more nerve racking meetups ive experienced.
All I knew was 1. she spoke eng. 2. She was 26 3. She wasnt fat.

Well im sitting on the bench blastin rap to get my nerves solid and I get a tap on the shoulder.
She was a solid 9. She had a typical j-girl body but her face was a 9 in my book.
Medium height, Long wavy black har, large eyes, really nice lips. She wore a sleek black dress with heels.

Our eyes meet, and she just starts laughing. I look at her and ask her if i'm really that ugly.
She says no and that shes relieved, whatever that means...
She tells me Im her first tinder date and she really didnt know what to expect.

Anyway, we walk to a spanish bar and we talk for a good 3+ hours. She lived near my hometown
in California, she went to the same Uni as I, and we both love Bali. We had a lot in common.
The night turned into an official "date" rather than a "get drunk & bang."
She was nice gal and it was a nice evening.
We both parted ways and agreeded we need to meet again soon. I think I'll set somethin up after Bangkok.

After this date, I really felt as though many of the j-girls on Tinder are super open minded compared to the rest of the population. I dont receommend trying to speak Japanese to these girls. Just go with English and if they cant speak, forget about em. Your not going to have a good time anyway.

Cheers

Tinder Japan 2018

Looks like Tinder isn't doing too badly for you here in Japan. Me too, though I've only recently started using it in the last 2 days (as well as Badoo, but I am not too keen on that one). Getting a lot of matches but haven't started the conversations yet. What is your typical opener? I'm quite new to app-dating and am used to talking before texting, not the other way around.

Also, I can't believe the Premium Tinder is so damn expensive. It's worse than my monthly phone bill. Non-premium Tinder seems fine so far. Or what am I missing?

Tinder Japan 2018

Is anyone based round Tokyo? Real life game is much better in my opinion. Lacking partners in crime of lat though. Drop me a message if you live here or doing a reasonable stay

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Tinder Japan 2018

I think it's funny you guys always go for the easy Tinder women who speak English.

Speaking English is a huge turn-off for me. When I travel, I only go after women that I can't speak to verbally. I learned this in the clubs. Fucking girls in the bathroom without ever speaking to them. That's when I really figured out that verbally communication is very overrated, especially in the PUA community.

I never travel and worry about the language barrier. Now, I speak with my eyes, touch, and lips. I know it sounds strange but everyone should be aiming for this if they want to improve the passion in their sex life, as well as the mystery in their relationships or short term flings. It's not easy, nor is it "game", it's just confidence. You not only have to be comfortable with being unable to communicate with her, you have to have the charisma to make her feel comfortable with not being able to verbally communicate with you.

That's what you should be going for, not fishing for brim who speak English on tinder. Sometimes you will get lucky and find a good girl, but if memories are what you want to make, then learn to pickup a woman on the street without speaking a word to her, and then you will see "game" for what it really is and it'll last you a lifetime, and you'll be untouchable.

But this only applies to me and people with my personality type. If you're someone who needs to have in-depth analytical conversation about politics, religion, and life meaning with women, to spark a connection, then ignore everything I said.

Tinder Japan 2018

Great state Linux, but why not both? It never hurts to cast a wide net. There are times when I simply can't go out, like right now, I am stuck at home working on assignments, and in my downtime I can pull out Tinder and have a browse around--maybe line up a date for next week. This is no way prohibits me from going out tomorrow night and fucking a girl in the bathroom.

On the subject of apps, a friend of mine has been having good success with Twitter, of all things. Crazy. 2 bangs and more dates lined up.

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-17-2018 01:27 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

learn to pickup a woman on the street without speaking a word to her, and then you will see "game" for what it really is and it'll last you a lifetime, and you'll be untouchable.

What if I use pantomime? Would that still count?