rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slobodan Praljak drinks poison after his ruling

Wow, I have no idea what to think of this as I have no knowledge of Blakan war history.

Nevertheless, this is intense.

Is it true he was a "kebab-remover"?

Can someone translate what he said?

"Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I am rejecting your verdict with contempt,"

From another news source.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

These "war crimes" trials against ethnic Serbs - and in this case a Croat - for mutual atrocities committed during the Yugoslav wars is giant load of shite.

Not one Albanian or Bosnian has been tried. What a fucking joke.

The western powers fucking christians over again after allying with jihadist terrorists against them. What else is new

Delete

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Globalists reenacting Nurnberg. This guy has less blood on his hands than Tony Blair, George Bush, Clinton or Obama for that matter.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

What's the background on this?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I submit to you future locks:

[Image: giphy.gif]

On a serious note, I've visited Bosnia/Herzegovnia in my teenage years with family to a Marian shrine and apparitions that are apparently still ongoing (which is another wild story, that may be well be war propaganda by a Catholic church like organisation cult against the communist government at the time in Sarajevo dueing the 1980's).

Amazing, beautiful part of the word and honestly the people and women were a dream and so decent compared to the colder deader West of Europe, perhaps because they know/knew hardship and the ultimately the value of life in general.

From my fairly extensive research, Nobody in that war comes out looking good and not in a relativistic way, of course when Clinton sided with the Muslim populace, you know who's going to be the bad guy and what is a justified cause no matter how illogical and and not based on the wishes of the people it may be. The word Balkanisation originates from here from a reason Bosnia has a nearly 40% Islam population with rest being Catholisim.

It's why you haven't and will never hear much from this region and that word too often.....its the game plan for Europe.

Same for the situation in Myanmar with Islam, never the reason why that expulsion took place, just the expulsion, just spur of the moment...took a disliking....that's it. Bad Buddhists. Muslims are just people...like you know...reasons.....moving on. Ignore.

And as for the suicide, sitting there in their robes . . . . How ridiculous. Guilty or innocent in THAT court bears no relation to reality.

I don't know but he instantly stripped them of power and left them powerless. Not every day you see that. The ultimate middle finger. And I'd be lying if I didn't say I admired it a tiny little bit, stiffened my back and heart a little, and that my hairs didn't raise on the back of my neck

From what I understood, he was mostly accused of bombing down the Old Bridge or "Stari Most" in Mostar, made by the Ottomans in the 15th century, though that was not proven.

By most accounts he seemed a good guy, who condemned bad treatment of prisoners and use of Ustase insignia.

Quote: (11-29-2017 07:58 PM)Syberpunk Wrote:  

On a serious note, I've visited Bosnia/Herzegovnia in my teenage years with family to a Marian shrine and apparitions that are apparently still ongoing (which is another wild story, that may be well be war propaganda by a Catholic church like organisation cult against the communist government at the time in Sarajevo dueing the 1980's).

Medjugorje, right?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Accused/convicted of war crimes against mainly Bosniaks in Bosnia. (Mostar I believe). I think he was a film director/ professor prior to being commissioned in the Croatian Army as a major general.

Majority of the cases prosecuted resulting in convictions have been ethnic Serbs.

I believe there were two other defendants in the past who killed themselves. Some also say Milosevic was murdered.

Quote: (11-29-2017 08:51 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2017 07:58 PM)Syberpunk Wrote:  

Medjugorje, right?

That's right.

I wrote the original Sarajevo data sheet back in 2012.

It's one of the most beautiful places that I have ever seen. What has been built there rivals Switzerland in many ways. It's people, both men and women, are some of the best looking in the world.

I did some research before and after visiting about the war. All I can say is that it's unbelievably confusing and every side has blood on its hands. I remember how the war was reported from 1991 onwards. After doing actual research and not taking the press at its word, it was my first introduction to what is now known as Fake News.

I also went to Mostar while I was there, which is a gem of a town, but you could plainly see the hatred between the factions.

Praljak has been accused for "ethnic cleansing" of couple of villages. Army under his command probably did kill muslim population of these villages as a revenge (research jihad in Bosnia during 90s) and as a result all of this falls on his lap. First the Serbs were tried, a large number of them, as in this war the played role of aggressor. Than the Croats were tried, who in this war played the role of defenders, as of course crimes were on both sides (but there is a non equal ratio). But guess who didn't get tried. This third side (muslim) was backed by Muslim Brotherhood and had help of jihadis from ME. They had their fun the muslim way, so think of all ISIS does today or Al Qaeda did in the past.

War was real, but its events carefully planned. One guy told me that plans for breakup of Yugoslavia were made during 70s when they realized Tito will soon die. Makes sense actually, it is a long run to setup this kind of events into motion.

The Haag is a kangaroo jew court.

Look at the judges, blacks, asians, jews, barely a white, judging European matters.

Fraud!

The Croatian (HV-HOS) vs. Bosnian (ARBiH) war was a shady affair, but its war crimes were incidental and sparse compared to the large area and population involved, not an official Holocaust-like policy as this verdict makes it sound.

Republika Srpska / Serbia was the only faction that had an actual policy of ethnic cleansing and applied it, as can easily be seen from the staggering differences in the population census. Not so much in other areas - there were individual crimes for sure, but they were certainly not an organized criminal endeavour like the court alleges.

For fuck's sake, during this whole period of "killing Bosnian civilians" there were hundreds of thousands of Bosnian refugees sheltered in Croatia! Does that sound like "ethnic cleansing" to you?

Just compare the numbers (cca 3000 dead civilians on either side over a year and a half) with the staggering casualties of war in other parts of Bosnia and Croatia. It's not even a contest.

Either way, general Praljak had a good record of treating prisoners well and maintaining the discipline in his corps. If someone should be held responsible, it's definitely not him.

Either way, a sad but honorable end.

p.s. fuck the international criminal courts and their double standards. Give me a call when they summon Bush, Blair and Obama.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I found it incredibly odd in the video that after he drank the poison, it's like no one noticed. The fruity looking UN judge with the Moby glasses kept on going and everyone just sat there as he blatantly downed a vial of liquid. What, did he just take a shot of vodka to celebrate his sentencing? Retards.People poisoning themselves in court after a guilty conviction is nothing new. CNN was on in the background with no audio when I first saw this, and I thought, "hmm he just poisoned himself."

It should have been common sense what he did with some sort of response. Goes to show you the collective naiivate of a bunch of UN leftist holier than thou do gooders who spend zero time outside of their safe spaces in the real world. And then they sit there dumbfounded when reality hits.

Slobodan died on his terms. He got his last words in before the world in an attempt to save his dignity and die with some semblance of honor rather than withering away in a jail cell. I can respect that.

*edit...longer video here

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

How did he get poison there? I mean, I went to court once and they searched people like 10 times. Assuming this guy was in jail before going to court, how the hell did he get the poison there?

Fucking disgusting NATO kangaroo court. I'm glad I'm not in the army anymore and not a part of this shitty system.

Huge respect to a man chosing to die on his own terms.

Quick reminder that the NATO broke international law by attacking Yugoslavia. Mainstream media (there wasn't any other available, mind you) pushed heavily a narrative. It all began with a lie and propaganda about "atrocities" committed. But we know who the true war criminals are.

Yugoslavia is the reality of a multucultural society, of living with muslims and blueprint of what might happen with Europe in the future. And now you know on which side your government is on.

You know what, I don't know too much about the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s - I'll just say that it seems that the Serbs got a bit carried away, but what they did was far from genocide.

I don't trust any world court, and I especially don't trust one that's full to the brim with Mohammedan virtue-signaling. I also respect anyone who drinks his own death potion like it's just a regular shot of vodka. He didn't even flinch.

Quote: (11-30-2017 02:00 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

For fuck's sake, during this whole period of "killing Bosnian civilians" there were hundreds of thousands of Bosnian refugees sheltered in Croatia! Does that sound like "ethnic cleansing" to you?

Is that response to me? Of course there wasn't deliberate ethnic cleansing from our side, but what the Hague does is simply making crimes made by participants as equal to each other. One side in their eyes cannot get ignored. As is the case with this stuff, general carries fault, whether he gave command or not.

Anyway, really sad ending, no matter how he was or was not in person.

What I found odd is that he was sentenced to 20 years but he was already in Hague for 14 years, so in theory he could very well have walked out a free man on reduced sentence/parole next year. Also kinda ironic that he offed himself on 29th of November aka the Republic Day, the national holiday of ex-Yugoslavia.

As for the Hague Tribunal (which formally closes on 31st of December), combined sentences per nationalities are as follows:

Serbs - 1400 years (if you count six life sentences as 40 years each).
Croats - 294 years.
Bosnian muslims - 42 years.
Albanians - 13 years.

A travesty of justice.

I have a close friend from Croatia who happens to know Praljak's village and a lot about him. While I don't know anything about this case beyond what's in the media, I trust my friend's judgment about this sort of thing. He tells me that Praljak was basically made a scapegoat by the bureaucrats in The Hague who wanted to prove that not all of their Bosnia War defendants were Serbs. He says that Praljak was actually a cultured and reasonable man.

So, looks like just more politics. My guess is that this guy didn't have any political connections or friends in high places. So when the music stopped, he was the only one left without a chair.

I hope I would have the testicular fortitude to take my own life rather than allow some group of scum to steal it completely.

I don't know much about these wars, I was a kid when they were happening but, based on my knowledge of how these globalist islamo sympathizers operate I wouldn't be surprised to learn this sentence is utter bs.

I hope that man is in a better place.

Quote: (11-30-2017 05:25 AM)FilipSRB Wrote:  

As for the Hague Tribunal (which formally closes on 31st of December), combined sentences per nationalities are as follows:

Serbs - 1400 years (if you count six life sentences as 40 years each).
Croats - 294 years.
Bosnian muslims - 42 years.
Albanians - 13 years.

A travesty of justice.

Imagine that if by some strange and unknowable turn of events, in 20 years time you find yourself leading a unit in an ethno-war. There is a historical lesson to be learned here for this eventuality.

First, obviously, don't lose!

Secondly, if you have even the subtlest of itches to commit some war crimes, might as well do it, win or lose. If you win, it won't matter, and if you lose, you know your particular side will be summarily declared war criminals and racists and executed regardless of what you did or didn't do. I mean, it's better to be punished for a crime you committed than for one you didn't.