rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta makes death threats when he is dumped for Obi Wan Kenobi

(I apologize for the click bait title...I couldn't pass up the opportunity)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-Ewan.html

Ewan McGregor dumped his wife (10 years past her expiration date) for hottie Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Mary's ex husband melts down:

Quote:Quote:

Mary Elizabeth Winstead's, 32, estranged husband Riley Stearns, 31, has dismissed claims that he threatened his ex and her new boyfriend Ewan McGregor, 46, in a series of Instagram posts.

The television writer was alleged to have told the couple they were 'f***ing dead' in an explosive Instagram rant, from an account appearing to belong to Riley although the images were no longer visible on the page.

The alleged post in question read: 'Call me a cuck, will ya? Laugh at me, will ya?F**k the woman of my dreams behind my back, will ya? @mewins @mscregor_ewan You're F***ING dead...' - yet he insisted he did not write the note

Soy boy was batting WAY out of his league, so props for even getting a chance to fuck her a few times at least. But c'mon...

[Image: riley-stearns-and-mary-elizabeth-winstea...?s=612x612]

He is obviously sweating soy from his pores and his beta behavior definitely dried up her pussy. Yet, he will always love her forever:

'We still love each other very much but we’re different people with different paths and different futures. I can’t wait to see where we both end up.'

Riley concluded, 'I’ll always love you, Mary.'

Meanwhile, Ewan rode his horse for a lot longer than expected. She should be thankful he didn't drop her ass sooner. Yuck.

[Image: 93279992.jpg]

Deep down she knows she can't match Mary's beauty.

Ewan's wife Eve simply asked 'what can I do?' when she broke her silence about her husband's affair with Mary Elizabeth.

That's right Eve, what can you do?

[Image: GettyImages-682784882.jpg]

Anyway, this story is a perfect example of all the Red Pill truths we know here at RVF: Hypergamy, Betas always get dropped for the Alphas, Beta responds to heartbreak with childish tantrums, Post Wall woman enters depression and man hating state.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

It’s over, Riley! I have the high ground!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (11-21-2017 11:15 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Anyway, this story is a perfect example of all the Red Pill truths we know here at RVF: Hypergamy, Betas always get dropped for the Alphas, Beta responds to heartbreak with childish tantrums, Post Wall woman enters depression and man hating state.

You can't really use McGregor, the top male actor in the UK today, as some kind of a normal baseline for marital behavior. The guy was apparently a player who tried out the family thing for 22 years then reverted to his default.

His new woman looks great, but this is not an optimal situation for a father of 4, his kids and his ex-wife are going to resent him. Life is about choices and trade-offs, he traded in his family for a hot new woman, it's a choice that he might come to regret later in life.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Ewan is aging very well and his capital is still growing. His old lady must have seen the writing on the walls.

Nothing surprising in this story except that the jilted ex-husband lashed out very publicly. Sad.

That guy should go work for Buzzfeed.

They probably fucked while filming fourth season of Fargo where she plays GF of one of McGregors characters.

Wife-stealing isn't Alpha. Wrecking a family isn't Alpha. Leaving kids fatherless isn't Alpha.

It's lowlife behavior that has unfortunately made its way into Western culture. This was not accepted in Western culture until feminists and their liberal allies wrecked marriage starting at around 1970.

The husband was wrong to threaten his wife.

What he needed to do was round up a posse and give "actor" Ewan McGregor the beatdown of his life. I'll take it a step further: The law should give men some degree of leeway to do this.

Unfortunately, it would be impossible to reach McGregor, since he's surrounded by a passel of bodyguards and yes men. That's not Alpha. That's being a pampered pussy. Take away the bodyguards and their guns and muscles and let's see whose wife he steals. Maybe this guy couldn't take him on, but I'll bet he could raise some money and pay someone to do it.

Quote: (11-21-2017 11:48 AM)911 Wrote:  

His new woman looks great, but this is not an optimal situation for a father of 4, his kids and his ex-wife are going to resent him. Life is about choices and trade-off, he traded in his family for a hot new woman, it's a choice that he might come to regret later in life.

I hear what your saying, and being resented by your kids is something he doesn't want (I'm assuming). But who gives a flying fuck what his ex-wife thinks?

Is he living his life for him or for her? Should he stay married to someone who no longer gets his dick hard? Who no longer makes him happy?

He stuck with her for 22 years. Can't say the same for a lot of his peers in his business. So kudos for him.

And maybe he will regret this decision later on in life. But then again, maybe not.

What he needed to do was round up a posse and give "actor" Ewan McGregor the beatdown of his life. I'll take it a step further: The law should give men some degree of leeway to do this.

What you're talking about here is vigilantism. I remember reading a heartiste post about this awhile back; where it was stated that vigilantism was a bedrock of western civilization and the that men no longer having the option to enact vigilante justice is where things started to go wrong, rather than society becoming too liberal.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

@DoBA

Dude’s a fag. If it wasn’t Ewan cucking him it’d be someone else.

[Image: e96.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (11-21-2017 11:57 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Wife-stealing isn't Alpha.

Mary and Riley split in May:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.3165809

No way to know if it was because she was fucking Ewan.

And whether Ewan is Alpha or not is irrelevant....SHE thinks Ewan is Alpha.

Quote: (11-21-2017 11:15 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

(I apologize for the click batty title...I couldn't pass up the opportunity)

Soy boy was batting WAY out of his league, so props for even getting a chance to fuck her a few times at least. But c'mon...

He should have given her 2-4 kids, She was THIRTY TWO! I didn't see any kids in that article, If the guy wasn't ready to have kids, he should have let her go at that age anyway.

and who knows how "Hot" she actually was, you know, with makeapp being a thing. dude just failed. He should come to the forum.

Honestly this is purely biological, he didn't give her kids, and her clock is running out of course she is going to go for a man who CAN give her the goods (in her mind) this isn't rocket fucking science.

You really can't get into a serious relationship with someone over 28 if you don't plan to have kids with her. bang her on the side, sure, but let her find her own beta bucks. If this guy wasnt so soy'd out, he would have just not said anything, complete radio silence, usually women will contact said ex in a year or two anyway, even despite having kids. I've had the same thing happen to me, mostly because I didn't care less if she stayed or went.

Lucky for the dude, he's 31 and she's chasing wealth, so there's no reason for him to lose half his shit in divorce rape. Hopefully he can find the forum, and start hitting the fuvking gym.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (11-21-2017 12:02 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

His new woman looks great, but this is not an optimal situation for a father of 4, his kids and his ex-wife are going to resent him. Life is about choices and trade-off, he traded in his family for a hot new woman, it's a choice that he might come to regret later in life.

I hear what your saying, and being resented by your kids is something he doesn't want (I'm assuming). But who gives a flying fuck what his ex-wife thinks?

Is he living his life for him or for her? Should he stay married to someone who no longer gets his dick hard? Who no longer makes him happy?

He stuck with her for 22 years. Can't say the same for a lot of his peers in his business. So kudos for him.

And maybe he will regret this decision later on in life. But then again, maybe not.

Why the resentment for her and saying "yuck"?
Is her crime that she got older?

Shes 51, shes not gonna look 18. I understand being dismissive of post wall women who demonstrate bad behavior, but in this story nothing indicates she did that.

His new girl isnt gonna look better at 51 either.

As for him, if he chose to live all his life banging 18 yo models, good for him. But he chose to form a family. When you get married you know your wife wont look 18 all her life, but you make that choice. An alpha in my book takes responsibility for his choices and keeps his family together and gives his children a healthy home.

I could never understand why she was with your man, Winstead is even getting on herself relatively speaking but still my ideal look for a woman. 10 years ago she was scorchingly cute and hot at the same time.

Quote: (11-21-2017 12:22 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Why the resentment for her and saying "yuck"?
Is her crime that she got older?

Shes 51, shes not gonna look 18. I understand being dismissive of post wall women who demonstrate bad behavior, but in this story nothing indicates she did that.

His new girl isnt gonna look better at 51 either.

As for him, if he chose to live all his life banging 18 yo models, good for him. But he chose to form a family. When you get married you know your wife wont look 18 all her life, but you make that choice. An alpha in my book takes responsibility for his choices and keeps his family together and gives his children a healthy home.

Yeah, on Ewan, I agree, he shouldn't have broken up his family for her, that's silly, I mean sure, having some side pussy? whatever, I'm sure his wife would have preferred that instead of divorce and breaking up the family. That and side pieces are usually in their early 20s. .. not 32. so on that front, Ewan also failed.

This new chick wants kids not just to be the side piece. Ewan will get cleaned out if he doesn't wake the fuck up, age for women MATTERS period. I dont think Ewan is alpha, I think he just wanted to stick his dick in younger pussy and couldnt figure out how without destroying his familly. . .even though his a multimillionaire movie star. . .who's not in the public light and probably not looking for roles. He's pretty much got the best of both worlds and throws it away. looks like HE needs to come to the forum.

I am 100% sure he and his former wife could have worked something out for his kids, like Jada and WIll smith (although there are some deeper issues probably working behind that if any has been paying attention to the hollyweird scandals lately) but still, women would rather share a high status high quality man than to be with a soy boy or have no man.

In my opinion, Ewan was dumb as hell. I know a guy in the music biz, who has a decent amount of fame, did something similar. he had a live in girlfriend for like ten years, then suddenly gets a 19 year old fan pregnant.

w. t. f.

So stupid, if you're gonna live with a chick why the hell would you NOT give her kids? No one wins in that situation, basically you ruin someone's life that way.(the main woman) as her childbearing years are almost done now. With all this anti men shit thats been going on over teh past 25-30 years, and with the gender is fluid, feminist agenda b.s. Men have lost their sense of wisdom, they have certainly forgot about women. then when people like roosh, and others try to illuminate men on all of this, they get doxxed, harrased, attacked, etc etc. If men were to learn how the world and how women work. . .WOMEN would be a LOT happier.

You can't stop the carousel, but you can at least stop the tide of social decay AND fufill your biological imperative as a man(bang many hot 20 year olds) at the same time.

On the Soyboy, yeah, he was getting cucked LONG before Ewan came along, she just needed kids to get her out the game, but he failed.

P.S. I just realized that Ewan was five years YOUNGER than his main wife. Dude. . .she would have been ECSTATIC to share her man with a younger model, provided that he stay for her and the kids. . .what a tool.(Ewan) He's going to get his own Red Pill Awakening soon enough.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (11-21-2017 11:47 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

It’s over, Riley! I have the high ground!

You were the chosen one Riley! It was said that you would impregnate Winstead not repel her, bring balance to the soy boy debate, not drink the whole carton!

She's alright for her age but Obi Wan probably could have done a lot better. Not sure why resort to wife snatching.

I don't like this alpha beta epsilon crap because it's not clearly defined. To me, alpha is just an ambiguous word for attractive male and this can simply due to genetics. I consider myself a red-pilled beta. The term soy boy fits the bill for this guy. He looks like he's in his late 30s or early 40s despite being 31. It's alleged he threatened them...not sure what the facts are.

Soyboy is a tv writer. He can go two ways from here. Either duel with Obi Wan or just just use his casting couch game on a younger girl in her early 20s and call it a day. Thot was attractive but getting closer to the wall anyway and it was Obi Wan. He committed a game faux pas and brought his girl to a function where there were other high value men to latch onto. It's similar to guys that bring their girlfriend to a club and get upset when they hypergamy-jump to other men. Soyboy probably did this several times and eventually the predictable happened.

He should have knocked her up and left her to let her husband raise it in oblivion. That would be the strongest play here in a pragmatic sense.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

"Do what thou wilt".

Or putting the fulfillment of one's sexual urges above everything else, including the welfare of one's children and family. The male version of riding the carousel. Get your balls off in your youth and early middle age, I mean why deprive yourself?

You're stuck at the most primal element of love and relationships, and not looking at the broader, long-term personal fulfillment as a man. Some basic perspective for you in a quick graphical form:

[Image: tumblr_m4axseAY2Z1rv3rzso1_1280.png]

Sternberg's triangular theory of love:

[Image: f34ffb54af73d0e3feeec584d9e0219d.jpg]

Your personal philosophy is to ride the crest of the yellow Lust curve in the top graph, living on the bottom left vertex of Sternberg's triangle, and building your life around this quest for the next bang and the fulfillment of this primal urge. Male carousel...

We live in a Crowleyite culture, driven by materialistic fulfillment, consumerism. Dissolved family structures, gender roles and traditional values.

People who are driven by their urges are easier to control. No one has covered this better than E. Michael Jones in his book "Libido Dominandi".

"Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but, what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." St. Augustine, City of God

Writing at the time of the collapse of the Roman Empire, St. Augustine both revolutionized and brought to a close antiquity's idea of freedom. A man was not a slave by nature or by law, as Aristotle claimed. His freedom was a function of his moral state. A man had as many masters as he had vices. This insight would provide the basis for the most sophisticated form of social control known to man.

Fourteen hundred years later, a decadent French aristocrat turned that tradition on its head when he wrote that the freest of people are they who are most friendly to murder. Like St. Augustine, the Marquis de Sade would agree that freedom was a function of morals. Unlike St. Augustine, Sade proposed a revolution in sexual morals to accompany the political revolution then taking place in France. Libido Dominandi the term is taken from Book I of Augustines City of God is the definitive history of that sexual revolution, from 1773 to the present.

Unlike the standard version of the sexual revolution, Libido Dominandi shows how sexual liberation was from its inception a form of control. Those who wished to liberate man from the moral order needed to impose social controls as soon as they succeeded because liberated libido led inevitably to anarchy. Aldous Huxley wrote in his preface to the 1946 edition of Brave New World that as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase.

This book is about the converse of that statement. It explains how the rhetoric of sexual freedom was used to engineer a system of covert political and social control. Over the course of the two-hundred-year span covered by this book, the development of echnologies of communication, reproduction, and psychic control including psychotherapy, behaviorism, advertising, sensitivity training, pornography, and plain old blackmail allowed the Enlightenment and its heirs to turn Augustines insight on its head and create masters out of mens vices. Libido Dominandi is the story of how that happened.

Those rich but clueless Western men! If McGregor was a super rich Chinese (or say Colombian or Filipino) movie star, he would have gotten a 21 years old virgin cute chick. Instead, he gets himself the second-hand 32 years old wife of a soy boy.

I mean, if you're a top dog millionaire and "steal" a woman from another dude (which is not fair, I agree), at least steal a young, super pretty one!

Anyway, just saying... Give me the money and fame of McGregor, drop me in Russia or SEA, I'll get in three weeks a wife ten years younger, smarter, kinder, and way hotter.

Quote: (11-21-2017 02:57 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Those rich but clueless Western men! If McGregor was a super rich Chinese (or say Colombian or Filipino) movie star, he would have gotten a 21 years old virgin cute chick. Instead, he gets himself the second-hand 32 years old wife of a soy boy.

I mean, if you're a top dog millionaire and "steal" a woman from another dude (which is not fair, I agree), at least steal a young, super pretty one!

Anyway, just saying... Give me the money and fame of McGregor, drop me in Russia or SEA, I'll get in three weeks a wife ten years younger, smarter, kinder, and way hotter.

He's in the same lines as Anthony Bourdain and Aaron Rodgers, liberal blue pill uber alphas who all went for attractive "strong independent" high-mileage brunettes types. The shelf life of those relationships is 5-10 years.

Quote: (11-21-2017 11:57 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Back in the day it was called a duel!

[Image: tumblr_my4jc4doSr1s8rlddo1_500.gif]

Quote: (11-21-2017 12:38 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

So stupid, if you're gonna live with a chick why the hell would you NOT give her kids? .

You made some great points but I don't agree with this one.

Sure, if you are rich and can afford to provide the kids a stable home and give them your time as father then it's a good idea.

However, it's a different reality for many guys in many countries. Many guys are facing issues of job security, housing affordability, having work long hours just to keep a job and increasing expenses for just about everything. If you then add a couple of kids the strain on the family quite often causes family breakdown, divorce etc. And then there's the impact on the kids when things go really bad with stuff like domestic violence, drug abuse at home etc.

I'm not saying having kids is a bad idea, but I do think it needs to be a joint commitment rather than something done to keep a girl happy. It can become an unhappy situation very quickly.

Both men started out on the wrong foot by marrying a (somewhat) older woman at an early age. Should have waited longer and married significantly younger women.

Dudes 31 and successfully working in the entertainment industry. He'll land on his feet.

He'll be ball deep in some new ass pretty soon. If he plays his cards right he's got a bunch of years ahead of him of banging young Hollywood wannabe's before they realize they didn't "make it" and he catches his first sexual misconduct allegation.*

*Public sex misconduct allegations...the new Hollywood status symbol

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell