rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What’s your min lay number for a trip to be a “success”?

Do you have a minimum number in mind for you to consider it a successful trip?

Of course it depends on how long you will be there, but do you view your trips objectively like this?

If I don’t bang at least five different women each day then I’d rather not travel, what’s the point?

Collecting notches is nothing more than an ego trip to prove you have what it takes and also a beginning stage of game that most guys grow out of.

A man who meets and connects with one beautiful woman, sitting alone in a cafe, will leave the country much happier and more fulfilled than the guy who bangs 50 6's off tinder.

It's hard to take my word for it but you'll see it with time. The answer to your question,in my opinion, is one.

There you go Linux [Image: smile.gif]

I think the question can be age-dependent. When I was under 35, I’d need 2 lays a week if I was pounding the pavement, personally

At 39, it’s quality over quantity. So if I’m visiting a country, a good connection with a quality girl every 2-3 weeks.

Agreed, my number is 1

I'd say one.

Anything after that I consider a bonus.

Quote: (10-23-2017 03:23 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Collecting notches is nothing more than an ego trip to prove you have what it takes and also a beginning stage of game that most guys grow out of.

A man who meets and connects with one beautiful woman, sitting alone in a cafe, will leave the country much happier and more fulfilled than the guy who bangs 50 6's off tinder.

It's hard to take my word for it but you'll see it with time. The answer to your question,in my opinion, is one.

Quality over quantity. Anyone can go dumpster diving...but WHY?

I would say in 3 in 2 weeks was what I managed in my last 2 trips (Greece and Spain/Paris). Both trips it took me 5 days to 1 week to get the first lay though (Spain was stupid because I couchsurfed with a Spanish girl but I never managed to get more than a make out with her and touchy).

But the minimum for me is 1 if I'm with a girl I like and the rest is a bonus. Which I was successful with in my last trips ( the autrian and the greek).

Spain/Paris: 1 austrian, 1 ukrainian, 1 polish

Greece: 1 australian, 1 greek, 1 american

Agree with most, one should be enough.

Setting notch targets for trips is a recipe for frustration.

I think it depends on where you're going, how long you'll be there, how old you are, and what you're looking for between notch count, LTR, or a mini harem. I'm a pretty young guy in my early 20's and earlier this year, I took my first notch trip looking specifically for eastern girls in the Philippines. I had about six weeks so my goal was to hit double digits.

Well, I hit that goal but in doing so, I discovered I'm more of the type of guy that likes to hang onto quality girls and go for the mini LTR or maybe develop a small harem if I get better game in the future and stay longer. Out of about 18 dates, I only saw one girl again, and she was one of maybe a couple I really wanted to see again.

I've had a FWB in Taipei and a mini-relationship in the Philippines that have absolutely changed my memories and experiences on those trips with them. I got close to them and both of them showed me sides to their cities and countries I never would've experienced on my own.

I don't think there's anything wrong with going for as many girls as you can while you can, but I don't think I could keep that lifestyle up for 365 days a year. You have to decide how much energy and how much effort it's worth to get quantity girls and if you're still getting quality in return. Believe me, I know it's hard to turn down a lay that falls in your lap that may not be the best quality.

So I guess my answer is that I don't have a specific answer for you, as long as you're getting sex from somewhere.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (10-23-2017 08:19 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I've had a FWB in Taipei and a mini-relationship in the Philippines that have absolutely changed my memories and experiences on those trips with them. I got close to them and both of them showed me sides to their cities and countries I never would've experienced on my own.

This.

Much better to have a unique quality experience than masterbate into a dozen 5s from tinder who have "boxes of assorted creams"

Kinda depends where you're going, too - though I'll second Linux's comments above.

If you go to the Phils and don't manage to bang in a week, yeah - maybe a bit of disappointment.

But if you strike out in the FSU during that timeframe I wouldn't hang my head.

I like to spend a week with a quality girl and visit rural places with her that aren't mentioned on tourist guides. More enjoyable than being stuck in big cities chasing girls.

After my detailed 6 days trip to HCM Vietnam, Im going back again next month for 4 days and spending it entirely with 2 girls, one I've banged on the previous trip and another that I did but is 90% done deal. Couldn't be bothered with chasing more tail on such a short trip, just wanna relax for a few days and let a sweet feminine woman make the relaxation even better.

Quote: (10-23-2017 03:23 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

[Image: so-much-win-starcraft-reaction.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Here's the just a couple of examples of some trips I went on. Have been to the Balkans, Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.

I went to Kiev on two trips in 2011 and 2012. On my first trip in 2011, I went for 12 days and got two lays. I returned the following year for 2 weeks and scored a +1. Both of those I would judge a success. I know it's not up there with Digital Nomad's 14 lays in 30 days but I had a good time and met some great girls. On other trips, I struck out. Nothing lost but experience gained.

I just got done with number 3 in a week in ukraine which isn't a bad number but im feeling like shit about this trip because they've all been online girls and have only one prospect outside of that.

I could end up with 7-8 by end of the trip but I wanted to make some epic approaches or meet stunning women but have done none of that. Feels very bland and like I have 0 stories from the trip. I'm kicking my ass into gear tomorrow to stop notch counting and be more brave.

Over 9000.

Anything less and I'm not a real man.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

How long's the trip?

1 week = 10+ or you're beta

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Also realize that if you go to a place and bang girls that are on vacation....it makes shit a lot easier. Maybe yes, maybe no. Depends on person...situation. But girls will let their freak flag fly higher, the further they are away from home.

I guess it really depends on how gaspingly desperate you are for validation from strangers on the internet...

Irish

There is no minimum number. Its more about the adventure itself with the lady until you get the bang. But if I visit a new country and can't get the flag, then yeah that wouldn't be a success.

I like getting at least one local flag. But I’ve had good times in places with no lays, and not the greatest times in places with a bunch of lays on occasion. I just try to have fun and the lays will come if they come. Sometimes it seems like the less you try the more you get.

Part of the fun being in new countries is having the abundance that you didn't have back home. So naturally in the beginning you're going to want to enjoy that abundance and take down a bunch of girls.

As time goes on, snatching up one or two that you enjoy spending time with will be much more fulfilling than banging the next Tinder sloot (but Tinder sloots are fun too).

The big problem with foreign countries is developing a deep bond / connection with the girls due to the cultural differences and language barriers. I only had a few in three years. Also, I think guys with big notch counts and high levels of abundance don't bond as readily.

Can't imagine Ghengis Khan fell in love with the first pleasant 7 that he took into his concubine.

I'd say zero but I don't travel solely to get bangs.

I like to get a few while I'm there but I've had a great time in places without it and I've had a less than ideal time in places even when drowning in it.

At the end of the day it's just one of many things that make travel a great thing and while it's absolutely in my top few things it's not the be all and end all of travel.