rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay Adopter Shakes Baby To Death In Weeks

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/864407/...rt-cardiff

It's almost as if children prefer a calming maternal carer. I can't believe how easily gay adoption was legalised in the UK. I hope for children's sake, it is reversed.

On the bright side, it won't grow up with the possibility of being raped by its so called "carer."

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (10-20-2017 03:38 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

On the bright side, it won't grow up with the possibility of being raped by its so called "carer."

I want to be appalled by your post...but you're probably right.

RVF drama time.

Hey all you cocky atheist RVF members out there that think men can raise children alone!!

Come read this thread!!!

See how wonderful kids are without a woman!?

If I have to put my kids down sometimes yell at my wife to "Come get them right now." and then go walk off somewhere, what makes you guys think you would do better than an effiminate up the ass faggot?

Let's see if someone's hamster is willing to spin today. Don't make me send out PMs. You know who you are.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

^^^

Now I'm intrigued...

Comments disabled.

Quote: (10-20-2017 03:46 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

RVF drama time.

Hey all you cocky atheist RVF members out there that think men can raise children alone!!

Come read this thread!!!

If I have to put my kids down sometimes yell at my wife to "Come get them right now." and then go walk off somewhere, what makes you guys think you would do better than an effiminate up the ass faggot?

Let's see if someone's hamster is willing to spin today. Don't make me send out PMs. You know who you are.

Not sure who you are talking to, but I don't believe for a second homos are better with babies than ordinary men. That said, women are better with babies than the vast majority of men. It is one of women's natural strengths over men, and an important one.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It is my own opinion that in most cases, a child cannot be raised properly without both a strong masculine and feminine presence. A child can be raised single parent but another family member needs to be a part of his/her life. And fags can't raise kids.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (10-20-2017 03:46 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

RVF drama time.

Come read this thread!!!

Oh come on now, don't be such a bigot.
Children make excellent accessories for gay men and their lifestyles. After all, there's nothing more comforting than having a child's presence in the house when they come home from the AIDs clinic with some more bad news. There's nothing like the drama of finding a babysitter on a Friday night when they want to put on their assless pants and have a night out at the Blue Oyster Club. What could be better than having two daddies and a house full of caring "uncles"? What could be more wholesome and conducive to stability in a child's life than that?
It's all about tolerance buddy.

As an atheist, I've never heard a correlation between being atheist and believing two parents aren't better for raising kids than one. . . .

Also I think statistically more women kill their kids than men.

Quote: (10-21-2017 10:35 AM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Children make excellent accessories for gay men and their lifestyles.

And a baby is a good "dick magnet", according to Brüno [Image: gay.gif]

She had broken ribs, as well as breaks to other body parts. She also "fell down the stairs".

This was much more than just shaking a baby too much.

Pure Evil.

Quote:Quote:

[Image: Scully-Hicks-864407.jpg]
Scully-Hicks arrives at court for start of his trial yesterday

Matthew Scully-Hicks assaulted and abused baby Elsie over several months before killing her, it was alleged.

He screamed obscenities at the little girl when she cried and even branded her “Satan in a babygrow”, the jury was told.

Tests showed she had suffered bleeding to both sides of the brain and bleeding of the eyes, the jury was told.

There was also evidence of both recent and older bleeding in her brain.

Elsie, whose natural mother was a drug addict, was born in November 2014 and came to live with the couple in September 2015.

Neighbours allegedly heard Scully-Hicks repeatedly shouting “shut up” and screaming obscenities at the toddler.

Elsie did not become their adopted daughter until just two weeks before her death.

Scully-Hicks, of Delabole, Cornwall, denies murder.

[Image: Facebook-6a241a.png]

---

Rage. Grief. Blank. I felt all of these when I read the above.

Dark souls beget a small light, only to give it away to other dark souls to eviscerate.

The world is a bit more dark today.

Protect Your Privacy
>>>Get A Burner Laptop Now<<<
Secure Email - https://protonmail.com/
Privacy Tools - https://www.privacytools.io/
Opt out of global data surveillance programs - https://prism-break.org/en/
TAILS OS - https://tails.boum.org/
Tor Project: Anonymity Online - https://www.torproject.org/

So it sounds like it wasn't a formal adoption through the government, that the mom was a drug addict and signed her kid over without any due diligence.

Scumbag abuser granted. For every gay abusive parent there’s 1000 heterosexual abusers. I don’t see how sexual orientation in general has much to do with being a scumbag abusive parent.

^ misleading.

Look up the rates of child abuse / sexual abuse per capita for straight and homosexuals.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (10-21-2017 07:03 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

For every gay abusive parent there’s 1000 heterosexual abusers.

That's quite a statement...got anything to back that up?

The fact that there’s hundreds of millions more of them.

Quote: (10-21-2017 07:25 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

So I did a Google search on "are gay parents abusive"...the first thing it returns is this: Counsellor Suggests Gay Parents More Likely To Abuse Kids

Try it for yourself...there's other articles that seem to say the same thing

Quote: (10-21-2017 07:38 PM)Cane Toad Wrote:  

So I did a Google search on "are gay parents abusive"...the first thing it returns is this: Counsellor Suggests Gay Parents More Likely To Abuse Kids

Try it for yourself...there's other articles that seem to say the same thing

Is this the same Google that excluded Trump when you searched for "Presidential Candidates" last year?

[Image: attachment.jpg37763]   

So you're unfamiliar with the scientific method and comparing prevalence per person across populations?

By that same logic, Asians eat more than other races because "there's hundreds of millions more of them."

Unless you're comparing rates per person, you're comparing apples to oranges.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Doesn't surprise me that a sodomite queer would do this. They aren't mentally fit to be parents and their children almost always have a severely flawed upbringing. Kids need a father and mother figure. This should be common sense- but in 2017 it's a controversial statement that would probably get me fired from my job.

Homos shouldn't be around children.