rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The difference location makes

Being back in Canada now after being on the road for three years, it's really crazy to see how much location matters when picking up girls. Some examples:

- chatting with a 34 year Russian from Tinder that can't seem to find the time to meet. In Moscow she wouldn't even be on my radar, but if she was she'd be eager meet / bone.

- Met up with a 25 year old Nigerian that turned out to be a strident feminist. Again, if I was in Africa she wouldn't even be on my radar, but here in Canada she feels like she has the higher value and is entitled to the best men. In Kenya I could simply order sexy 18-24 year olds to my place off Tinder.

- Went out with a typical Filipino 6. A chick in Manila I would just order to my room off Tinder. Here she gets uppity about me trying to escalate.

See a lot of black guy white girl couples (thanks to North American pop culture) which I rarely saw outside of the West. White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

Guys are timid to make moves for a rightful fear of being ostracized. There's an underlying sense that the women hold all the cards whereas in Eastern Europe it was the reverse.

If you start feeling down in a few more days or weeks as the full extent of the shit sandwich you've returned to becomes clear, this might help:

Returning from abroad with PSAD: thread-46927.html

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Quote: (10-11-2017 07:02 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

If you start feeling down in a few more days or weeks as the full extent of the shit sandwich you've returned to becomes clear, this might help:

Returning from abroad with PSAD: thread-46927.html

[Image: grouphug.gif]

That thread has made me wonder whether many men here would be MGTOW if it wasn't for a passport and aeroplane tickets.

On the other hand, the jet-setting lifestyle of PUA gurus is a combination of a passport, airline tickets funded by chumps back home and well taken photographs with the foreign destination's womenfolk.

Canada = Cold Weather, Cucks, and Crap Feminists. I sympathize with any guys living there. Vancouver seems like a decent option if you like Asian chicks.

The question is how long it'll be before you're back on a plane...

Quote: (10-12-2017 02:23 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

The question is how long it'll be before you're back on a plane...

ASAP but I need to top up the funds and unfortunately the economy here is shit now. Has been for 3+ years. All I can think about is being somewhere warm chasing tail. It's snowing here already.

Quote: (10-11-2017 06:54 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

It's not a lack of white girl options. It's a combination of:

1) Being intimidated by white girls, Asian girls being more "boyish" and more passive at the same time.

2) Asian fetish promoted by anime.

White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options.

HIGHLY doubt that.

However what you are saying about location is true. The observations can easily be seen as you said on Tinder.

My matches more than double in the Netherlands vs Germany.

Out of the 4 countries France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany, I get the least amount and worst matches in Germany

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (10-12-2017 04:04 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

It's not a lack of white girl options. It's a combination of:

1) Being intimidated by white girls, Asian girls being more "boyish" and more passive at the same time.

2) Asian fetish promoted by anime.

A girl told me the same thing

I find in Australia that white girls believe they're at least 2 or 3 points better than they are while Asian girls tend to be far more accurate in self assessment.

As such, if you're a 7 type you're going to find it much easier to deal with a 7-8 type Asian who realises you're equal in comparison to a white girl 7 who thinks she is a 10+.

On top of that, Asian girls take better care of themselves on the whole than white girls so there is a much stronger market of average or better. Half the white girls being obese means half the white girls are off the radar for anyone but chubby chasers.

There's a saying that if you can't get laid at home, you won't get laid abroad, which is half BS if you ask me.

Once a guy has basic social skills + a tiny bit of game, location becomes extremely important.

I'm also back in the anglosphere and I too find myself hitting up girls from Poland or Russia who I'd barely notice in their respective countries.

I don't know much about Canada, but at least in the UK girls like to drink and get a bit crazy when they go out. ONSs are also more likely, which is not a bad change after Russia although you barely see any guys dating up like in EE.

It doesn't really bother me cause I know sooner or later I'll be back in EE.

If I were you, I'd just work on a plan to GTFO and move back to any of those better places you've mentioned.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Winter is coming, get your ass to a ski resort area such as Mont Tremblant, Jasper, Banff, Fernie or Whistler and you should have plenty of pussy options. Of course Canada requires more effort for often times less quality than other countries but its still fairly easy to get laid here while you stack cash for your next trip, stay positive bro!

White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

Not true... I'm surrounded by beautiful blonde eastern europeans eager to jump on my exotic dick... yet I still chase every korean/japanese/chinese tourist I meet.

There is something wrong with me.

@Cambodian, i agree with you however I even take it to another extreme, I DO NOT DATE western women back home (USA). I can go months without dating and just concentrate on working/working out while there and then once I am back in EU (not necessarily EE) I go back to my dating habits and enjoying life more.

So my recommendation is stop wasting time on online dating and instead build up your nest egg while in Canada so that it can fund your next trip or better yet a location independent income stream.

Being back in Canada now after being on the road for three years, it's really crazy to see how much location matters when picking up girls. Some examples:
- chatting with a 34 year Russian from Tinder that can't seem to find the time to meet. In Moscow she wouldn't even be on my radar, but if she was she'd be eager meet / bone.
- Met up with a 25 year old Nigerian that turned out to be a strident feminist. Again, if I was in Africa she wouldn't even be on my radar, but here in Canada she feels like she has the higher value and is entitled to the best men. In Kenya I could simply order sexy 18-24 year olds to my place off Tinder.
- Went out with a typical Filipino 6. A chick in Manila I would just order to my room off Tinder. Here she gets uppity about me trying to escalate.
See a lot of black guy white girl couples (thanks to North American pop culture) which I rarely saw outside of the West. White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.
Guys are timid to make moves for a rightful fear of being ostracized. There's an underlying sense that the women hold all the cards whereas in Eastern Europe it was the reverse.

A couple points. First... Feminists have vaginas just like every other woman. Get over the bullshit, because you can fuck them twice as hard. [Image: angel.gif]

I see tons of black guy/white girl matchups too. The vast majority are women I would consider 2's, 3's, and 4's. My sister is maybe a 3, she mostly dates black men. Sometimes you see black guys with white 7's and 8's. Those guys deserve a high five.

I never date asian girls out of a lack of options... all things equal they tend to be my first choice. I think just like the situation above... I probably go for the women asian guys don't generally like... shorter and darker. Probably their version of fat ugly white chicks.

Quote: (10-12-2017 08:33 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

I find in Australia that white girls believe they're at least 2 or 3 points better than they are while Asian girls tend to be far more accurate in self assessment.

As such, if you're a 7 type you're going to find it much easier to deal with a 7-8 type Asian who realises you're equal in comparison to a white girl 7 who thinks she is a 10+.

On top of that, Asian girls take better care of themselves on the whole than white girls so there is a much stronger market of average or better. Half the white girls being obese means half the white girls are off the radar for anyone but chubby chasers.

Sounds exactly like USA. They overrate themselves and underrate men.

Quote: (10-12-2017 01:08 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

A couple points. First... Feminists have vaginas just like every other woman. Get over the bullshit, because you can fuck them twice as hard. [Image: angel.gif]

Quoted for truth, as they say. There are no feminists. From the waist down, they're all women.

Feminists generally come with a snarky attitude that's really off-putting.

Hang in there my friend. Soon you will be back banging some sluts in old Creamsicle style.
There is also something we should not forget, is that for many of us when abroad there is all the time in the world to game women, while back in the west, if we are making money, there is simply not the same availability to for example bang a slut in the middle of the afternoon, have a date at lunch time, or have a night out till last call on a weekday...

Quote: (10-12-2017 02:28 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

Quoted for truth, as they say. There are no feminists. From the waist down, they're all women.

Exactly! Vaginas don't have political opinions.

Quote: (10-12-2017 03:44 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Yeah... that snarky attitude usually destroys all the Hipster bitch boys. They get to jerk off at home while I'm banging their pink haired tattooed up hoes.

I live on the West Coast. Adjust your game to the culture around you and then it's much easier to enjoy living here.

I will say this... I like Asian girls and Vancouver is a mini paradise! I used the Momo app and google translate.

Quote: (10-12-2017 04:48 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2017 02:28 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

Exactly! Vaginas don't have political opinions.

Quote: (10-12-2017 03:44 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Yeah... that snarky attitude usually destroys all the Hipster bitch boys. They get to jerk off at home while I'm banging their pink haired tattooed up hoes.

I live on the West Coast. Adjust your game to the culture around you and then it's much easier to enjoy living here.

I will say this... I like Asian girls and Vancouver is a mini paradise! I used the Momo app and google translate.

It doesn't destroy anything but my boner. Have fun with those fat tatted up pierced up snarky hoes brah!

Quote: (10-12-2017 05:01 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

It doesn't destroy anything but my boner. Have fun with those fat tatted up pierced up snarky hoes brah!

If you only get interest from the fat ones then I can see why you feel the way you do. The fat ones can go eat hay with Lena Dunham.

Work the skinny hot ones. They do exist.

Quote: (10-12-2017 06:34 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2017 05:01 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

If you only get interest from the fat ones then I can see why you feel the way you do. The fat ones can go eat hay with Lena Dunham.

Work the skinny hot ones. They do exist.

Feminists are fat / unattractive by definition. That's why they're feminists in the first place....and you're the one the engages with them, not me.

i agree with working on yourself when you're back in the west, focus on making the best of your situation..

here in vancouver i work on growing my biz, attend networking/meetup events, try local classes like bjj, work out, save money, cook at home as well as venture out into metrotown or dt and practice socializing targeting fobs, tourists or esl students

all the locals here (no matter what race) are stuck up, trapped in their own bubble and not worth your time imo..

btw ubc is pretty far away but FULL of hotties walkin around campus, awesome place for daygame

if you're in van and need a humble wingman (or shoulder to cry on haha) pm me [Image: smile.gif]

CC,

I empathize with most of the things you write.

I went to a club in the West after coming back from the East very recently. I could not believe the number of land-whales in the club....it was like a horror movie. I was approached by a drunk lady. Her face was 8...she had such nice dimples...Great luck, right?....Unfortunately, not..... her big ass was way way below my standards.... I could not find even one available woman that I would consider 6 that night in the club.

We have to do our best wherever we are. There are gems in any city. I am sure that you will find the HBs you deserve wherever you are in Canada given that you have been trying.