rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POLL: Easiest countries to pull 7+ in Asia

This seems to be an ongoing discussion so lets make it easy.

No more than 3 selections each (less if you haven't been to too many places yet).

Criteria to consider:
7+ girls only
Bang on first date/meeting

8 threads...congrats thats more then I have I think. Suprised you havent been given the ax yet.

If your white, just go and find out for yourself. They worship you in every country.

Btw you forgot, Russia Vietnam Indonesia South Korea

I don't need to be in any of these countries to tell: You should learn some game, become a man and travel wherever you want. All your threads are relate to where can i find easy girls? Or online 7's + who go straight to your hotel?

Saludos, Drix

I rarely say this but I am also getting annoyed at many threads you are staring man.

Cut the crap and read instead of starting new topics every few hours

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I agree. What's next "Guys I'm in ____ can someone show me how to thrust?". There is something the OP is leaving out. Coming from NYC you should be able to get more easy women than you can handle. NYC is the easiest place in the US. As much as they have bad attitudes and us American guys here love to bitch about them, American women are among the sluttiest in the world. Fact of the matter is nowhere in the world are you going to be flooded with 7+ who are fast/easy. You can either pull 5-6's easy or pull 7s and work for it. Unless you have top tier game or look like a calvin klein model you have to choose one or the other and even then it will depend on your game. If you even had to make this thread in the first place nowhere on the planet are you going to pull 8+ easy. Anywhere you go 8+ will take a combination of looks/status/money and a serious amount of game and even some luck thrown in.

Japan and Korea have the best looking Asian women but there's no way you'll be banging attractive 7+ girls without language skills and solid game. If you compare a Slavic 7 with the majority of the Asian female population you'll be disappointed. A lot of them have butterfaces and very skinny bodies. They are more desirable than the average American but not by much.

Do you mean absolute or relative 7s?

A Korean 6 is cuter than a SE Asian 7.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (08-16-2017 06:21 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Japan and Korea have the best looking Asian women but there's no way you'll be banging attractive 7+ girls without language skills and solid game. If you compare a Slavic 7 with the majority of the Asian female population you'll be disappointed. A lot of them have butterfaces and very skinny bodies. They are more desirable than the average American but not by much.

This would depend on ones taste. I know some well traveled players who rank East Asian women above Slavic women in the looks department. None of them have yellow fever either as far as I am concerned.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

What rating would y'all give this chick?

Save yourself the overseas trip - Asian women are everywhere. Game them in your own country, then report on your findings.

It's not what nationality is easiest either. Nothing worth your time should be "easy". Challenge yourself. Go for the cutest/hottest Asian girl you can find.

I have success with all Asians and each have their desirable traits. Personally I find Indonesians to be the most sexual/sensual/curvaceous/inspirational of the lot.

What's the point of this thread?

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^ OP wants Pussy to hop on His D**k magically with barely an effort! And OP lives in NYC...the US capital of poon? One of them Anfisa Broad is gonna milk you for Everything you're worth if they smell your thurstiness! Anyway Good Luck OP

I think you should just go to Asia and find out, rather than asking in threads every five minutes.

So you know that Chinese dude rapping about whack loser foreigners? OP is who he's talking about.

I got your answer for you, OP.

Here's a list of the easiest places to pull 7's in Asia, in order (of lack of effort required).

Papua New Guinea (hotties all around)
Malaysia (mostly 8's here)
Korea (no cock-blockers anywhere)
Hong Kong (only 8's and 9's in this city and they'll jump right on your dick)
Singapore (all the local men are really, really poor, so you'll probably start banging 7's and 8's as soon as you arrive at the airport)

That should get you started.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-17-2017 02:44 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I got your answer for you, OP.

Here's a list of the easiest places to pull 7's in Asia, in order (of lack of effort required).

Singapore (all the local men are really, really poor, so you'll probably start banging 7's and 8's as soon as you arrive at the airport)

That should get you started.

Also Brunei (the chicks get fucked up on freely available alcohol and are all DTF)

Irish

While we are at at it - where is the country where the easiest number of 9s comes straight up to my hotel with minimal effort - best zero effort on my side?

Please list the countries from 1 to 10.

If you have some telephone numbers of 9s, then PM me them too - I just need to send them the address to my hotel and the pussy will come right to me?

Dumbest question

1. No description of your looks
2. No description of your "game"
3. No idea what a "7" is for you

Etc

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Fags who make threads like this don't bang girls who are 7+.

OP might need a safe space soon

Quote: (08-17-2017 02:44 AM)Suits Wrote:  

The Philippines (No family drama, scams or demands)

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Philippines duh, hotties everywhere, eyes will melt from the heat. Super easy too. I heard of members getting BJs in the airport bathrooms and sliding it inside girls raw within their first hour of landing. Average chick in Manila is between a 8.5-9. Go Go!

Quote: (09-01-2017 06:37 PM)UnW Wrote:  

Philippines duh, hotties everywhere, eyes will melt from the heat. Super easy too. I heard of members getting BJs in the airport bathrooms and sliding it inside girls raw within their first hour of landing. Average chick in Manila is between a 8.5-9. Go Go!

If only the girls weren't so tall it'd be perfect.[Image: confused.gif]

Next up "Which country has the most blondes Finland or Iceland"

Taiwan.

People in Philippines who say they are pulling 7s are mostly likely pulling 5s or low 6s.

7s are very rare in Philippines.

If you are paying for it, then thats another story.