rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Info on Mykonos

Info on Mykonos

Guys me and a buddy from France are going to Mykonos in August.

Given what I've provided so far on this forum, it's hard to find some good information on the greek islands. We are both somewhat redpill so that ain't gonna be a problem but I would like to get a bit of information of the type of atmosphere the island has and at our age (27) what we can expect. We have 2 weeks and we land in Mykonos then we will go to other places from there.

Is it only crowded with canadians and americans or we can expect scandinavians or russians there? Or even austrians germans or east europeans? What are good places to go out?

Where are the places in Greece where russians like to go?
The problem is from Mykonos its very hard to travel to other places it seems (easy to go to Santorini but I already went, I suspect for Crete we need to fly).

I'm looking for other island gems that nobody mentionned so far.

I've already went to Ios and and RHodes. I liked both, Rhodes was crowded with young scandinavians (some i'm not sure were even 18) but I had fun, one norwegian gave me a very good night there. Ios would have been better with a buddy or a wing, its a bit tacky and wild but with a good wing it can be awesome. I would never go back by myself though.

Info on Mykonos

My concern would rather be about the Italian competition in Mykonos that is extreme in August. They literally dominate the island.

Info on Mykonos

Roundtree theres a lot of nationalities there. Western European, eastern, israeli, lebanese, arab, scandinavians, ec...

You can pretty much divide the areas of interest into two main ones.

Mykonos town, which has bars/clubs/restaurants etc...

And the beaches and beach clubs on the south side of the island. These beaches are great in the day and the party continues at night as well. Still, i would stay in Mykonos town. Most people will be staying there, its a short ride to the southern beaches, and theres plenty to do there anyway.

The scene can vary from standard greek island bars to highend yachts and rich people spraying 1000s of $ of champagne.

Some beach clubs are highend and sttract a lot of model types and celebrities (Nammos for example, if it hasnt changed)

Beach clubs and beaches are Nammos, Scorpio, Super Paradise and Paradise (have a gay presence just like all the island, but plenty of girls too)...
Some bars/clubs are scandinavia bar, paradise club, etc...

Theres an area on the beach in Mykonos town called Little Venice or Venice which has a lot of bars and restaurants at night.

The vibe is good, older than other islands, more expensive, etc...

You could meet gorgeous girls there, some of them are looking for the luxury experience there and will be looking for rich dudes with boats and tables, but a lot of them are just looking for a fun vacation

Info on Mykonos

I have spent 2 summers in Mykonos working as a barman.

Mykonos for dummies.

16:00-20:00 Super Paradise or Paradise.

20:00-01:00. Take a nap- Chill- Cocaine.

02:00-07:00 Mykonos Town.

07:00-12:00. Cavo Paradiso

13:00-15:00 Sleep.

Repeat.

Good luck!

Info on Mykonos

Quote: (07-02-2017 02:15 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

My concern would rather be about the Italian competition in Mykonos that is extreme in August. They literally dominate the island.

Yeah I remember it was the case in Ios also, but the italians go out way later than the australians for exemple.Plus italian girls are not too bad either and they can get bored of italian guys.

Info on Mykonos

I went to Mykonos, probably more than 10 times by now. First of all, prices will be rocket high in August. It will be the busiest time of the year. It gets annoying little bit because all hotels and restaurants will be full %500.

It's a small island compared to other islands. Due to very high demand, especially Santorini and Mykonos, it gets really hectic. Sometimes, you can't even walk on the street, there's literally traffic.

If you're going there only to pick up girls, it might be good for you to be full (a lot of competition as well) but if you're going there to enjoy a vacation, it'll be a hell.

Info on Mykonos

I just finished my trip and it was a blast. For those who remember I made a tavelogue about my time in RHodes and the greek island when I traveled solo. This time I went with a friend and the experience was much different. This will be also a Mykonos and Santorini datasheet.

Myknonos: Crowded with italians in August, it was a bit disappointing at first and I was trying to get a feel of the island with my buddy. We ate at restaurants in Little Venice and drank vodka and redbull by the small shop between the mills and Little Venice. This was how we started most of our nights. I suggest to stay anywhere in Mykonos town.

Bars: There are several bars in Little Venice but the one I recommend the most is Caprice, this is where most of our nights started and if you are there around midnight while it's not too crowded you can chat up girls. 1h00-1h30 is probably peak time because it is still not too crowded and there are a lot of girls dancing and they are quite receptive. Lot of disco songs in there and old rnb and some techo/ some hip hop...for sure it's impossible not to have a good time there.

We went after to other bars around Caprice which I don't remember the names, they are all pretty cool. There is one with a hip-hop singer playing strictly hip-hop music where I made out with a rich cougar from London living in Dubai.

We ended most of our nights at Scandinavian bar where you can drink at the bars around the square area outside and where its easy to chat up girls. Upstairs there is a club and when we first arrived there it was 90% italians so we didnt bother with it. This area was very good when we keep back to Mykonos and there weren't as many italians.

There is another night club by the beach but I don't remember the name, lot of girls bring up guys to this club and make them pay entrance though...I think they get something from the club. Nevertheless I got laid there so cant complain.

Other clubs include Void, Babylon...didn't have the chance to try those. By the beach there are Cavo Paradiso, Paradise Beach club and SUper PAradise. Didn't try those either but we went to Paradise club around 17:00. and it was ok...didn't beat Ios Beach club.
Our first 2 nights in Mykonos we did not get laid, first night we met french girls but at some point they were harassed by italians and left, we did meet other people at scandinavian bar but again only italians or italian girls with their friends. We found a romanian inthe morning ans she took us a to a shitty club that we had to pay 15 euros for only 15 min of dance cause the club was closing... the next day we saw the french girls again but theyw ere tired and we learned they were sisters. We got lsot a bit in town so that got them a bit cold...we left them..we were unlucky becausse we predrinked at the hotel but as soon as I learned they were sisters I wondered how we could fuck them in the hotel room I share with my friend...

Naxos: Very cool island to explore and eat but we didn't go out there. Was cool to rent a car and explore the mountains and villages though.

Ios: Crazy island and much better than the first time Iwent because I was with a friend. I suggest staying either in town or in Far Out Beach club, It's easy to get back in town with a taxi so Far Out is probably a better option... or 20 min by walking...as a lot of girls stay there and you meet them at the pool or by the beach or at the Beach Party before you go out in clubs. Ios parties are like this: from 17:00-22:30...Beach party at Far Out...be ultra agressive there if there are a lot of girls...if you get lucky and start making out bring the girl to the showers and bathroom and fuck her there (or your place if you live by Far Out). I wasn't aggressive enough with a scandinavian who danced by me around 18:00 and not long after an australian got her made outquick, and got to the shower with her. Your biggest competition here will be jacked up australians who are good looking and have game and are agrressive.

As for girls, we saw a lot of greeks from Athens and lot of Australian girls.

In town we mostly went out to every bars scattered in town but we were accompanied by french girls that we street gamed..sadly these girls were sisters (see an unlucky pattern there?) and were not so down for sex but we had a good time with them +2 other french girls we met but that had boyfriends. We went out to clubs named Traffiq, Sweet Irish and Scorpios but the last two ones were bad by 6:00 on the morning. We didn't get laid in Ios because of the french girls the second night and because the first night we stayed too long in Traffiq which wasnt so good the first night.

Santorini: Things started to get interesting in Santorini...we did a lot of day game (started in the ferry and met two hot canadian chicks, which would have supper with us and go out with us in clubs...even though they had bf that gave us good sexual market value). We went to different areas and we tried tinder there...which..had a lot of single and receptive girls and lot of girls in group. We matched with an australian and london girl (double tinder). I suggest to stay in Fira as everyone gathers there for the night life anyway.

We went to several places:

Koo Club: Our go-to place and probably the best club in Santorini with a huge open air terrace and a tiny club inside. Greek girls were all with friends and not so receptive but very well dressed. Everyone looked good there. We finally understood who were tourists and who were not and as the days went by I got to game some italians from Milan, my friend some Columbian...it is a very good place. We also met two hot georgians that were really receptive to our game and working in Santorini...more on that later. The music is slow tampo outside at first but gets quicker inside and outside as the night go on and people get drunker.

Highlander: Better go early there but its a good high-tempo place with fast music to catch brits, aussies and new zealanders. Can be a good place but very crowded and we prefered the vibe of Koo Club.

Tango: Very chic high-end place by the sea but too crowded and didn't seem like a huge party. We met the two girls from tidner there though.

Enigma: Like Koo Club but seemed more chic. We didnt go there but I went 3 years ago and lot of greek girls from what I remember

2 Brothers: We always went there late for last round pick but it was empty...seemed like a small club that could be good at peak hours.

Murphy Bar: Good bar to start the night, crowded upstairs and a bit similar crowd to the highlander but it's a good place to chat up people and get crazy but again, we prefered the vibe of Koo CLub with its terrace.

Town: Latin music bar when we were there and not many people don't bother.

We could have gotten laid with two georgian girls which we met in Koo and met for dates on another night....I danced with mine all two nights and she looked like a model..easily one of the hottest girls I made out with in my life. Unfortunately we were not there long enough, our logistics were shit for the last two days as we had to change for an hotel a bit outside Fira. She also had family and friends visiting that week and really didnt want to be seen in town so I had to isolate her a little in dark alleys to make out with her and she was receptive...while I was making out and thinking of a plan (to bring her back to the villa by taxi or convince her to walk 20 min)... my friend came with his girl and started asking me if I had the keys of the quad (he was the one who had them)... I learned the next them that he left them on the quad...anyway that colded my girl and she decided to leave me with the iintention to see me another time because she was too scared of being seen by her georgians and she had a bit of a cold (true)...unfortunately I was leaving back to Mykonos the next day but I didnt tell her...

The lays:

#1 Australian girl in Santorini (new flag)

We met this one from Tinder with her London cousin. She was cute but way too drunk in Tango when I met her. We were suppose to meet at 10:30 but we had dinner with another friend that ended up at 12:15 so we met her at 1:00 in the morning. She met a Parisian guy while then that I had to fight off when I met the girl but that wasn't too hard, actually the guy just had a fight with his gf that left Santorini the same day and he started talking to me about Montreal and his studies there and how he loved it. Eventually the aussie and him left and I thought they were gone but she just brought back to the entrance and came back to met and ensued heavy make out. My buddy was doing the same with the London girl earlier. We went to Koo sat outside and it was hard to chat her because she was always on her phone and quite drunk. We then went for kebabs and we tried to bring them back to our place but they saw our room which was covered with our luggage and started laughing and left... we thought it was over with them so went back to Koo Club where we met two hot georgian girls... I did see in the morning though a text from the aussie and I forgot I left her something...

We organized to meet with the aussies the next day and the london wasnt as receptive with my friend. I sat next to the Aussie and we had good banter and eventually she sat on my chair and layed on my abs. She was also topless. She gave me back my object that she stole.

The next day the London girl left Santorini but previously I kept chatting the aussie and she told me she was alone now. SHe wanted to chill with us but she actually meant she wanted to chill with me so we managed that and went for supper together. After that we brought back the bottle we bought and she invited me straight back to hers and on the way asked if I had condoms. It was on. Got to her place, made out, humped me, sucked me, went to bed and did the dirty things. She was an asian australian and was quite petite.

#2 Greek girl (new flag)

We went back to Mykonos and Caprice and chatted up girls from florida that were already ahead of us in term of drinking. That started the night pretty good and we started dancing and partying also, eventually we met chatted up two girls that were a lone slightly looking at us and turned of they were greek and sisters. Again I thought..what the hell..we eventually all had shots together and I started dancing closer to one of them and bumping her with my ass and hips. I eventually had her in front of me and she smelled good and closed her eyes and we just instantly made out. That lasted a good 10-15 min...then she had to pee. I pulled out a pretty smart move there and instead of letting her pee in Caprice where it would take forver I took her out just outside on the terrace restaurant with nobody in the bathroom. She got out with her drink (strong)and we went to sit by the the beach. There more heavy makeout ensued and she eventually gravved by dick (outside my jeans). I told her lets go hide somewhere...I started walking back to ther hotel which was maybe 7-10 from there...she thought about her sister but I told her she was fine and we might find her at the hotel too if we are not there earlier. SHe got convinced and followed me we went straight to the room (still with her drink we stole from the bar) and it wasn't long before clothes were off and we banged. I then brought her back out, texted my friend to tell him the room if free but he had no battery and didnt see the text...they still went to the room but they only jerked each others off I think and eventually her sister saw the drink of my girl and the condom paper. My girl was calling her sister to get back by car to their place...that cockblocked my friend a bit but we all saw eachothers the next day and my friend eventually got laid too.

#3 American

Not much to say about this ony, not the best girl. My friend left for France so I went out alone. Chatted up italians at Caprice restaurant by asking them if they waned a photo when I saw them taking selfies. We had good banter after, they gave me wine then departed (the fat one was intome but I wasnt..). Went to Caprice around 12;30...had mojito and shots...I danced close to a cute blonde girl..by myself I was more shy though and focused on having fun but eventuallytha ugly guy chatted her friend and I could see she was protecting her. I chatted a lone brazilian who was cute, went to bar, ordered a drink...then saw 3 (British?) girls dancing that were harassed by italians. They were cute and stayed around me..as did the brazilian.. one of the brits gave ma a jaeger bomb that came from god knows where...I took it and gave it back to her but she didnt want to hold the glass... im pretty sure this came from a guy and she didnt want it and tried to give it to me...I didnt want to hold the glass so I gave it to her friend which I told was holding it but she didnt and the glass shattered on the ground...the 3 girls left away from me XD and the brazilian chatted up this dude and disappeared. Instantly all the fun I had disappeared and I decided to go to Scandinavian Bar.

In the disco it was crowded with italian and 3 italian girls danced near me to not be harassed (I was one of the talled guys in there)...one wasnt my type but I chatted her and she seemed ok. I told her Im ordering a drink and when I left horde of guys started harassing them so they went elsewhere in the bar... eventually as it was closing this tall american came close to me and we locked eyes and we started dancing together and grinding..she was with two friends... we danced for about 10 min then went outside to banter and her two friends wanted to go to another club suggested by a random girl. It's the club by the beach that I don't remember the name..we went there and I paid 15 euros but I had good banter with the american on the way and inside we were always close to each other and we grinded and eventually almost doggy style dancing with her...the catch is... it was nearly 6:00 am and I was flying out of Mykonos at 8:10..

5:50: chatted her up... to go outside..we went by the beach and she grabbed my dick and I touched her pussy...I told her I had to be out of there soon so better go to my hotel which was close and on the way if we wanted to do it...she was cool with it but needed to ask her friends first...the hotel was on the way to her hotel by the bus station which I needed to go anyway si I explained that to her. She explained that to her friends and they were cool with it as long as she back home to not miss the ferry...which was at 10:00 am.

6:20: Got back to the hotel and everything wengt super quickly.

6:35: Finished banging... was fucking wet...I then took her out and my luggage was already done so I brought everything with me and her and didnt even button my shirt, was making my way back to the taxi we called the previous night.

6:45-50: Got into the taxi and took 7-10 min and we were at the airport:

7:05: checked in and waited for my flight that took off at 8:10 (we boarded at 7:45)

For those who know me I already provided a lot of pictures of this trip and we had a blast...we met so many cool people and cool girls and me and my buddy naturally attracked people when we met them while day gaming or at night and we had pretty good wingmen chemistry even though we had different style (i'm more chill while he approaches more...but his english is bad...he danced better latin music but i dance better disco and hip-hop...). It was the trip of a lifetime and I will always remember it. We learned a lot about ourselves and everything deployed naturally for us after the first week..where I wouldnt say we were more stuck-up but we were just always on a constant rush chasing ferries and not enjoying and knowing the islands that much. Things started being good in Santorini when we decided to extend our stay and in the last days of Mykonos.

Info on Mykonos

Quote: (08-21-2017 08:34 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I just finished my trip and it was a blast. For those who remember I made a tavelogue about my time in RHodes and the greek island when I traveled solo. This time I went with a friend and the experience was much different. This will be also a Mykonos and Santorini datasheet.

Myknonos: Crowded with italians in August, it was a bit disappointing at first and I was trying to get a feel of the island with my buddy. We ate at restaurants in Little Venice and drank vodka and redbull by the small shop between the mills and Little Venice. This was how we started most of our nights. I suggest to stay anywhere in Mykonos town.

Bars: There are several bars in Little Venice but the one I recommend the most is Caprice, this is where most of our nights started and if you are there around midnight while it's not too crowded you can chat up girls. 1h00-1h30 is probably peak time because it is still not too crowded and there are a lot of girls dancing and they are quite receptive. Lot of disco songs in there and old rnb and some techo/ some hip hop...for sure it's impossible not to have a good time there.

We went after to other bars around Caprice which I don't remember the names, they are all pretty cool. There is one with a hip-hop singer playing strictly hip-hop music where I made out with a rich cougar from London living in Dubai.

We ended most of our nights at Scandinavian bar where you can drink at the bars around the square area outside and where its easy to chat up girls. Upstairs there is a club and when we first arrived there it was 90% italians so we didnt bother with it. This area was very good when we keep back to Mykonos and there weren't as many italians.

There is another night club by the beach but I don't remember the name, lot of girls bring up guys to this club and make them pay entrance though...I think they get something from the club. Nevertheless I got laid there so cant complain.

Other clubs include Void, Babylon...didn't have the chance to try those. By the beach there are Cavo Paradiso, Paradise Beach club and SUper PAradise. Didn't try those either but we went to Paradise club around 17:00. and it was ok...didn't beat Ios Beach club.
Our first 2 nights in Mykonos we did not get laid, first night we met french girls but at some point they were harassed by italians and left, we did meet other people at scandinavian bar but again only italians or italian girls with their friends. We found a romanian inthe morning ans she took us a to a shitty club that we had to pay 15 euros for only 15 min of dance cause the club was closing... the next day we saw the french girls again but theyw ere tired and we learned they were sisters. We got lsot a bit in town so that got them a bit cold...we left them..we were unlucky becausse we predrinked at the hotel but as soon as I learned they were sisters I wondered how we could fuck them in the hotel room I share with my friend...

Naxos: Very cool island to explore and eat but we didn't go out there. Was cool to rent a car and explore the mountains and villages though.

Ios: Crazy island and much better than the first time Iwent because I was with a friend. I suggest staying either in town or in Far Out Beach club, It's easy to get back in town with a taxi so Far Out is probably a better option... or 20 min by walking...as a lot of girls stay there and you meet them at the pool or by the beach or at the Beach Party before you go out in clubs. Ios parties are like this: from 17:00-22:30...Beach party at Far Out...be ultra agressive there if there are a lot of girls...if you get lucky and start making out bring the girl to the showers and bathroom and fuck her there (or your place if you live by Far Out). I wasn't aggressive enough with a scandinavian who danced by me around 18:00 and not long after an australian got her made outquick, and got to the shower with her. Your biggest competition here will be jacked up australians who are good looking and have game and are agrressive.

In town we mostly went out to every bars scattered in town but we were accompanied by french girls that we street gamed..sadly these girls were sisters (see an unlucky pattern there?) and were not so down for sex but we had a good time with them +2 other french girls we met but that had boyfriends. We went out to clubs named Traffiq, Sweet Irish and Scorpios but the last two ones were bad by 6:00 on the morning. We didn't get laid in Ios because of the french girls the second night and because the first night we stayed too long in Traffiq which wasnt so good the first night.

Santorini: Things started to get interesting in Santorini...we did a lot of day game (started in the ferry and met two hot canadian chicks, which would have supper with us and go out with us in clubs...even though they had bf that gave us good sexual market value). We went to different areas and we tried tinder there...which..had a lot of single and receptive girls and lot of girls in group. We matched with an australian and london girl (double tinder). I suggest to stay in Fira as everyone gathers there for the night life anyway.

Koo Club: Our go-to place and probably the best club in Santorini with a huge open air terrace and a tiny club inside. Greek girls were all with friends and not so receptive but very well dressed. Everyone looked good there. We finally understood who were tourists and who were not and as the days went by I got to game some italians from Milan, my friend some Columbian...it is a very good place. We also met two hot georgians that were really receptive to our game and working in Santorini...more on that later. The music is slow tampo outside at first but gets quicker inside and outside as the night go on and people get drunker.

Highlander: Better go early there but its a good high-tempo place with fast music to catch brits, aussies and new zealanders. Can be a good place but very crowded and we prefered the vibe of Koo Club.

Tango: Very chic high-end place by the sea but too crowded and didn't seem like a huge party. We met the two girls from tidner there though.

Enigma: Like Koo Club but seemed more chic. We didnt go there but I went 3 years ago and lot of greek girls from what I remember

2 Brothers: We always went there late for last round pick but it was empty...seemed like a small club that could be good at peak hours.

Murphy Bar: Good bar to start the night, crowded upstairs and a bit similar crowd to the highlander but it's a good place to chat up people and get crazy but again, we prefered the vibe of Koo CLub with its terrace.

We could have gotten laid with two georgian girls which we met in Koo and met for dates on another night....I danced with mine all two nights and she looked like a model..easily one of the hottest girls I made out with in my life. Unfortunately we were not there long enough, our logistics were shit for the last two days as we had to change for an hotel a bit outside Fira. She also had family and friends visiting that week and really didnt want to be seen in town so I had to isolate her a little in dark alleys to make out with her and she was receptive...while I was making out and thinking of a plan (to bring her back to the villa by taxi or convince her to walk 20 min)... my friend came with his girl and started asking me if I had the keys of the quad (he was the one who had them)... I learned the next them that he left them on the quad...anyway that colded my girl and she decided to leave me with the iintention to see me another time because she was too scared of being seen by her georgians and she had a bit of a cold (true)...unfortunately I was leaving back to Mykonos the next day but I didnt tell her...

The lays:

We met this one from Tinder with her London cousin. She was cute but way too drunk in Tango when I met her. We were suppose to meet at 10:30 but we had dinner with another friend that ended up at 12:15 so we met her at 1:00 in the morning. She met a Parisian guy while then that I had to fight off when I met the girl but that wasn't too hard, actually the guy just had a fight with his gf that left Santorini the same day and he started talking to me about Montreal and his studies there and how he loved it. Eventually the aussie and him left and I thought they were gone but she just brought back to the entrance and came back to met and ensued heavy make out. My buddy was doing the same with the London girl earlier. We went to Koo sat outside and it was hard to chat her because she was always on her phone and quite drunk. We then went for kebabs and we tried to bring them back to our place but they saw our room which was covered with our luggage and started laughing and left... we thought it was over with them so went back to Koo Club where we met two hot georgian girls... I did see in the morning though a text from the aussie and I forgot I left her something...

We organized to meet with the aussies the next day and the london wasnt as receptive with my friend. I sat next to the Aussie and we had good banter and eventually she sat on my chair and layed on my abs. She was also topless. She gave me back my object that she stole.

The next day the London girl left Santorini but previously I kept chatting the aussie and she told me she was alone now. SHe wanted to chill with us but she actually meant she wanted to chill with me so we managed that and went for supper together. After that we brought back the bottle we bought and she invited me straight back to hers and on the way asked if I had condoms. It was on. Got to her place, made out, humped me, sucked me, went to bed and did the dirty things. She was an asian australian and was quite petite.

#2 Greek girl (new flag)

We went back to Mykonos and Caprice and chatted up girls from florida that were already ahead of us in term of drinking. That started the night pretty good and we started dancing and partying also, eventually we met chatted up two girls that were a lone slightly looking at us and turned of they were greek and sisters. Again I thought..what the hell..we eventually all had shots together and I started dancing closer to one of them and bumping her with my ass and hips. I eventually had her in front of me and she smelled good and closed her eyes and we just instantly made out. That lasted a good 10-15 min...then she had to pee. I pulled out a pretty smart move there and instead of letting her pee in Caprice where it would take forver I took her out just outside on the terrace restaurant with nobody in the bathroom. She got out with her drink (strong)and we went to sit by the the beach. There more heavy makeout ensued and she eventually gravved by dick (outside my jeans). I told her lets go hide somewhere...I started walking back to ther hotel which was maybe 7-10 from there...she thought about her sister but I told her she was fine and we might find her at the hotel too if we are not there earlier. SHe got convinced and followed me we went straight to the room (still with her drink we stole from the bar) and it wasn't long before clothes were off and we banged. I then brought her back out, texted my friend to tell him the room if free but he had no battery and didnt see the text...they still went to the room but they only jerked each others off I think and eventually her sister saw the drink of my girl and the condom paper. My girl was calling her sister to get back by car to their place...that cockblocked my friend a bit but we all saw eachothers the next day and my friend eventually got laid too.

#3 American

Not much to say about this ony, not the best girl. My friend left for France so I went out alone. Chatted up italians at Caprice restaurant by asking them if they waned a photo when I saw them taking selfies. We had good banter after, they gave me wine then departed (the fat one was intome but I wasnt..). Went to Caprice around 12;30...had mojito and shots...I danced close to a cute blonde girl..by myself I was more shy though and focused on having fun but eventuallytha ugly guy chatted her friend and I could see she was protecting her. I chatted a lone brazilian who was cute, went to bar, ordered a drink...then saw 3 (British?) girls dancing that were harassed by italians. They were cute and stayed around me..as did the brazilian.. one of the brits gave ma a jaeger bomb that came from god knows where...I took it and gave it back to her but she didnt want to hold the glass... im pretty sure this came from a guy and she didnt want it and tried to give it to me...I didnt want to hold the glass so I gave it to her friend which I told was holding it but she didnt and the glass shattered on the ground...the 3 girls left away from me XD and the brazilian chatted up this dude and disappeared. Instantly all the fun I had disappeared and I decided to go to Scandinavian Bar.

In the disco it was crowded with italian and 3 italian girls danced near me to not be harassed (I was one of the talled guys in there)...one wasnt my type but I chatted her and she seemed ok. I told her Im ordering a drink and when I left horde of guys started harassing them so they went elsewhere in the bar... eventually as it was closing this tall american came close to me and we locked eyes and we started dancing together and grinding..she was with two friends... we danced for about 10 min then went outside to banter and her two friends wanted to go to another club suggested by a random girl. It's the club by the beach that I don't remember the name..we went there and I paid 15 euros but I had good banter with the american on the way and inside we were always close to each other and we grinded and eventually almost doggy style dancing with her...the catch is... it was nearly 6:00 am and I was flying out of Mykonos at 8:10..

5:50: chatted her up... to go outside..we went by the beach and she grabbed my dick and I touched her pussy...I told her I had to be out of there soon so better go to my hotel which was close and on the way if we wanted to do it...she was cool with it but needed to ask her friends first...the hotel was on the way to her hotel by the bus station which I needed to go anyway si I explained that to her. She explained that to her friends and they were cool with it as long as she back home to not miss the ferry...which was at 10:00 am.

6:35: Finished banging... was fucking wet...I then took her out and my luggage was already done so I brought everything with me and her and didnt even button my shirt, was making my way back to the taxi we called the previous night.

7:05: checked in and waited for my flight that took off at 8:10 (we boarded at 7:45)

For those who know me I already provided a lot of pictures of this trip and we had a blast...we met so many cool people and cool girls and me and my buddy naturally attracked people when we met them while day gaming or at night and we had pretty good wingmen chemistry even though we had different style (i'm more chill while he approaches more...but his english is bad...he danced better latin music but i dance better disco and hip-hop...). It was the trip of a lifetime and I will always remember it. We learned a lot about ourselves and everything deployed naturally for us after the first week..where I wouldnt say we were more stuck-up but we were just always on a constant rush chasing ferries and not enjoying and knowing the islands that much. Things started being good in Santorini when we decided to extend our stay and in the last days of Mykonos.

If you could pick one place for a 15-dayer in late Aug..where would you recommend Mykonos or Santorini?

Info on Mykonos

Quote: (08-21-2017 10:10 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2017 08:34 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

The lays:

#2 Greek girl (new flag)

#3 American

If you could pick one place for a 15-dayer in late Aug..where would you recommend Mykonos or Santorini?

Both places are fine but freaking expensive. I would recommend Santorini if you are better at day game and like clubs and bars although might think you would get tired of constant partying ( Santorini has more to do and attracts also girls who are not that much into partying).

If you are better at night and beach game go to Mykonos. I'd say with a wing Mykonos is more fun

Info on Mykonos

Quote: (08-21-2017 10:35 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2017 10:10 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Both places are fine but freaking expensive. I would recommend Santorini if you are better at day game and like clubs and bars although might think you would get tired of constant partying ( Santorini has more to do and attracts also girls who are not that much into partying).

If you are better at night and beach game go to Mykonos. I'd say with a wing Mykonos is more fun

Santorini is a place marketed towards couples though you have many packs of single female travelers (sometimes solo) looking to "find themselves" through the beautiful scenery not to mention it wouldn't stop them from going to bars where they'd be vulnerable too.

For that very reason, I'm a bigger fan of Santorini as there were just better chances of hooking with higher quality chicks.

Beaches in Mykonos are way better (Psarou, Paradise, & Agio Sostis). With a scooter/ATV, going off the beaten path & shopping at nicer (and cheaper) grocery stores outside of the main touristy areas will lead you towards good daygaming opportunities as well.

Night game was just not my thing in Mykonos however though it's lead to better results for others.

Great report man!

Info on Mykonos

I went through there in the late 90's. I was a hopeless nerd then and it was umpteen years ago, so I can offer no dating/game advice. Stayed in Perissa on Santorini, which was perfect in terms of cost and amenities (5min walk to great beach, cheap and awesome souvlaki, great hotel...Amaryllis, I think, something like that). On Mykonos stayed in two different places near the port where a lot of hotels are clustered, walking distance to the port and kinda to Mykonos town if you value a little exercise and a whole lot of seeing your life flash before your eyes.

But, with that much time on your hands you ought to do some sightseeing and expose yourself to cultural crap as well. If you're there, absolutely do the whole Santorini thing - boat tour to the volcano and Therassia, donkey ride to the top, the archaeological sites. Mykonos was picturesque I guess, but it's worth a day trip to nearby Delos to see the vast Greek ruins.

Info on Mykonos

Great report. Did you hit up nammos/scorpio beach bars?

Info on Mykonos

I went to Scorpios with the greek girls...it was an interesting place...def a sexy ambiance.

We didn't go to Namnos..lack of time.

Info on Mykonos

Two weeks ago I have spent 2 nights in Malia, Crete, 2 nights in Ios, 1 nigth in Athens, in this order.

Day 1
Arrived to Heraklion at the end of the day, caught the bus to Malia, did the groceries, had dinner, started the drinking process. We stayed in an aparta-hotel near the main night street, Dimokratias Street. We were 4 guy, which is not prime to gaming.
We went to the street, aproached several groups in bars, they were all packed eith drunk british girls, as expected. Finally, we went to Apollo Club, paying like 5 euros with drinks to get in, and I spend the night making out with a Macedonian girl who was selling shots in the dancefloor. 2 of my friends were with 2 other macedonians of the same group, the other friend was not approaching girls, only approaching the bar [Image: biggrin.gif]. Could not manage to take her home because 1)she insisted that she needed to sell the whole bottle, she was working blabla 2)I was wasted AF. Call it a night

Day 2
Woke up late, went to the beach, no groups of girls anywhere. Had a few cocktails, then had dinner after beach in Sticky Fingers (like an american steakhouse). Go back home, showered, drank, hit the streets. We went again bar to bar, until we reached Zig-Zag Club. Approached a Russian girl, was going well until she suddently loses interest. Then I approached an Italian one, but after a few minuts it wouldn't develop. We bounced and went to Appolo Club again.
I approached a british girl saying I wanted to find a floruescent bracelet like hers. She gave it to me right away. Lost my friends. After 30 minutes randomly approaching girls, I found the british girl again, and said: "i never had the chance to thank you" then went for it. Two hours later, and after a huge logistics battle with her wale friend (I won and the wale went to the beach with two dudes, right where she belongs), I was banging her in her hotel. Finish

Day 3
Arrived in my place after banging her, rested for 5 minutes, and then, taxi to Heraklion and 9:00 a.m. ferry to Ios. Started to drink again in the ferry and approaching girls, but no sucess since everyone was sleeping or not responsive.
Arrived in Ios, rent motorbikes, checked-in in a room near Mylopatas Beach, where all the day action is. Then we took a 3-hours power-nap. Woke-up, went to an italian restaurant to dinner, the Far-out beach club was dead, so got back home to drink.
We invited our Irish neighbours to drink with us, made out with one, but suddently they got completely destroid and went home. Then we headed to the city center walking (holy shit), headed to the bars to have shots. This zone remembers me of Bairro Alto, Lisbon. Approached in a bar which name I don't remember, and then the music was so Tomorrowlandic that I forgot about gaming [Image: banana.gif]
We headed to Sweet Irish Dream, spent the night making out with a Brazilian girl, couldn't manage to fuck her due to I don't know why the fuck, she was being stupid about it.

Day 4
Went to explore the island in my bike for 2 hours, then headed to the beach. Approached a french group in the water, but the communication was poor. My friends don't speak french, mine is a little bit rusty, so I was communicating for the 4 of us, and it was akward. Agreed to met them in Far-out.
We went to far-out, me and my friend met 2 italians and agree to met them at night. Found an italian girl met in the first night, who caught me approaching other girls. Currently talking to the italian girl, who is coming to lisbon to visit me. Then met the irish neighbour from the night before and made out a little bit in the pool with her. Had dinner in the club, found the French ones, made out with one, try to take her home but she wanted to go for shower blablabla. We bounced to have shower as well, then headed to the center. We forgot about the italians and went again to Sweet Irish. Made out with a Greek princess, took her out of the club, was starting to walk her to my place when she started to walk me to hers. she won, I smashed her for 1 hours in her 6-bed room (which was empty that hour) and then showered with her, finished again in her mouth, got back to the club. tried to pick up more girls but it was dead. Finish

Day 5
Athens is a trash can, full of misery, drug addicts, and poorness. We went to Gazi area, it was dead being a Sunday, a friend of mine made out with an Egypcian girl, but it was it.

THE END

Info on Mykonos

Good reports guys... Always wanted to try the Greek islands for sun sea sand and poosy! Anyone recommend any similar places in September /October to escape all the 18-20 year old kids?

Info on Mykonos

How is Mykonos late september/october, is it totally deserted?

Are there chicks vacationing on their own?
I am late 30s, according to chicks I look way younger, I prefer women who are late 20s or in their 30s, can’t stand teenagers of 18-20.

Wanted to go there for 10 days, rent a scooter or a quad, explore the island and the beaches, enjoy the food and wine, game a few chicks.

I am a daygamer and I enjoy seduction but not with young idiots, I need the girl to have some charm and intelligence. I am going for quality over quantity, not willing to fuck a 5 or a 6 every night, I’de prefer hooking up with a 7 or 8 and spending more time with her.

Is there another island/city more suitable?

Info on Mykonos

Quote: (09-06-2018 10:04 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Mykonos is a well known gay and celebrity island. My cousin is gay and has been there a few times. There is a big gay community that lives there all season and there is always something going on, but you need to be smooth in these circles and you might bang some wanna be model. If that's your thing...

Info on Mykonos

Just came back.

Not sure about it in the low season, but i think all of sept is still fine. Alot of Europeans still go on holidays in Sept.

The main problem with Mykonos is price. Locals will all want to make as much as money as possible in the season and might use some tactics to scam tourists. Things like renting a scooter or a quat is expensive.

For me its an overhyped destination.

Info on Mykonos

It is damn expensive, even multimillionaires are just 'average' wealth over there, when youre competing with Russian and Arab 9/10 figure wealth who can put down 50K in a round like its nothing.

That being said, the talent is unsurprisingly ridiculous, depending on your vibe I quite enjoyed the day parties at Paradise Beach (not as pretentious and more of a spring break type party).

If you are price conscious, don't bother coming, there are many other Greek Isles which you can visit.

Info on Mykonos

Yep. Was at paradise beach one day. Seemed like a spring break atmosphere. The food is pretty cheap there, only thing is you have to take a bus from town or rent a scooter to get there. Some sexy young Greek girls.

Mykonos town has very fancy clubs, you often see nicely dressed Italians there.

In the day it’s the usual places, Nammos, paradise and maybe other beaches further out. However some places will charge 40 euros for one sunbed, and they are full most of the time. In the lower season it might be abit cheaper but still.

The style of girls there is sexy, and you often see fake boobs and tattoos.A lot of the Greek girls are difficult. They prefer to talk within themselves.

The other thing about Mykonos is that it attracts a lot of Aussies and some Americans, although these are more well off Aussies than the ones going to Thailand.

Info on Mykonos

Quote: (09-06-2018 10:04 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Are there chicks vacationing on their own?
I am late 30s, according to chicks I look way younger, I prefer women who are late 20s or in their 30s, can’t stand teenagers of 18-20.

Wanted to go there for 10 days, rent a scooter or a quad, explore the island and the beaches, enjoy the food and wine, game a few chicks.

I am a daygamer and I enjoy seduction but not with young idiots, I need the girl to have some charm and intelligence. I am going for quality over quantity, not willing to fuck a 5 or a 6 every night, I’de prefer hooking up with a 7 or 8 and spending more time with her.

Is there another island/city more suitable?

Santorini would probably be better to meet women from what I've heard. Mykonos is expesnive and primarily for gay men.
You could spend half the time in both islands but Santorini should improve your odds.

Info on Mykonos

Mykonos isnt primarily for gay men. It has the hottest girls of europe flocking there. It is however expensive as fuck.

Info on Mykonos

It’s changed... in the past it was the gay party island.. now it’s just a party island with some gay bars. I had a blast there last year... it was definitely expensive but it was also pretty easy to bring your own alcohol into the clubs since they all have beach access. Just buy something from the bar and have your own bottle of something in a water bottle away from the club. Accommodation was so bad, I stayed at Paraga Beach Hostel, right next to Paradise beach for €30 per night for a private. Go read my thread for the stories, it was fun to say the least

Info on Mykonos

The AA Gill take on Mykonos (assisted by Jeremy Clarkson) from a few years back:

http://jamesmayboard.proboards.com/threa...y-clarkson

Info on Mykonos

Santorini has more of a sight seeing atmosphere. It might be better for daygame as there are more alone tourists. Mykonos has more of a holiday atmosphere and should be done in August/sept or June/July.

For game It’s probably better to hop around the islands a little. That way you meet tourists like you on the way. You could go to,Naxos, iOS, sanforini and they are pretty close to each other.