rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona or Milan?

Thinking about visiting one of these cities for 3-4 days this summer (July or August).

Which city would you prefer? In terms of quality, night life, women, etc.?

Barcelona or Milan?

Girls' attitudes are going to be much better in Milan. I'm telling you right now. Barcelona has at least slightly more attractive women. Barcelona is obviously closer to the beach. If you speak both Spanish and Italian, flip a coin. If you only speak Italian, do Milan and only speak Spanish, do Barcelona. If you speak neither one, do Milan. Both cities are pretty good for quality, but not that great for notches.

Barcelona or Milan?

Anyone who chooses Milan over Barcelona needs their head examined. Both cities have lots of students although Milan is mostly erasmus and fashion students and model hopefuls. Milan is one of the most expensive Italian cities and night game is all about bottle service at a huge price at exclusive clubs. It is full of tall high heeled model wannabes who pay rent by blowing slick wavy haired late 30s-mid 50s Italian "businessmen" .

Local girls would be tough nut to crack both in Milan and Barcelona and nigh impossible without the language. If you dont mind second tier check out Torino which is less expensive/snobby and more friendly version of Milan. Quality and style on the streets is through the roof in both cities.

Your best bet in Milan would be to pounce on the fashion/erasmus students early when they are fresh in the city. After a couple of months they will settle down and start speaking some italian and attend high society fashion events where they would turn groupies to industry professionals and their bitch shield will elevate no bounds.

Anything a big city can offer you will find in Barcelona. It is more charming cultural better weather less expensive version of London and Newyork.

Barcelona or Milan?

Are there still local students around during July and August?

I don't speak Italian and I know basic spanish

Barcelona or Milan?

Let's put it this way: the locals in both places don't turn any heads. Milan has an edge in the quality department but Catalans are more friendly. Most of your success will come from tourists and Barcelona is way better. The sheer number of girls from all over the world going there to party make it unnecessary to waste your time with the locals. It also has a much younger vibe and better weather. The opportunities for day game are unlimited and the nightlife is among the best in Europe.

In Milan there's not much to see so tourists don't stick around. The nightlife is not even worth mentioning, it sucks. Maybe there's a saving grace in Erasmus parties but you won't find those in the summer.

Barcelona or Milan?

Girls in Barcelona can't even come to girls in Milan, quality-wise.

Barcelona or Milan?

This thread is already all over the place just a few posts in, but I'd be willing to bet that Rossi knows much more about Milan than almost any other forum member.

Barcelona or Milan?

Its summer. Go to barcelona. Visit Milan in spring/fall.

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (04-29-2017 02:47 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

Anyone who chooses Milan over Barcelona needs their head examined. Both cities have lots of students although Milan is mostly erasmus and fashion students and model hopefuls. Milan is one of the most expensive Italian cities and night game is all about bottle service at a huge price at exclusive clubs. It is full of tall high heeled model wannabes who pay rent by blowing slick wavy haired late 30s-mid 50s Italian "businessmen" .

Local girls would be tough nut to crack both in Milan and Barcelona and nigh impossible without the language. If you dont mind second tier check out Torino which is less expensive/snobby and more friendly version of Milan. Quality and style on the streets is through the roof in both cities.

Your best bet in Milan would be to pounce on the fashion/erasmus students early when they are fresh in the city. After a couple of months they will settle down and start speaking some italian and attend high society fashion events where they would turn groupies to industry professionals and their bitch shield will elevate no bounds.

Anything a big city can offer you will find in Barcelona. It is more charming cultural better weather less expensive version of London and Newyork.

Anyone who chooses Barcelona over Milan in terms of hooking up with hot women needs their head examined.

Are you recommending Barcelona over Milan in terms of touristic purposes or what? Because I've been to Barcelona couple of times and girls cannot even come close to girls in Milan.

Milan is fashion capital of the world. All the hot girls in Europe try to come to Milan and make it. I'm not really sure if everyone's pockets and game is enough to lure them but if one person wants to travel to another country to hook up with girls, who the hell would choose Barcelona over Milan?

I haven't seen any impressive girls in Barcelona at all. I'm sure there are some hot girls, just like any city in the world but when you take a walk on the street, it's very rarely that you get your head turn around to check out girl's completely.

But in Milan, that's like every other 5 minutes.

I mean, in 5 block radius within my apartment in Milan, there are 8 model agencies. Sometimes I go to market and I ended up seeing like 30 models right in the corner of my street.

If a person wants to go to any city in Europe for hot girls, Milan is the city. When I say Milan, I don't mean Italian girls in Milan are hot. I rarely hook up with any Italian girls in here. I'm talking about girls in Milan are generally hot just because it is fashion capital.

If you say, I have a budget problem and my game is not good enough to lure models, of course, then you can go to Barcelona because Milan is twice as more expensive than Barcelona for sure.

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (04-29-2017 05:30 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Anyone who chooses Barcelona over Milan in terms of hooking up with hot women needs their head examined.

Are you recommending Barcelona over Milan in terms of touristic purposes or what? Because I've been to Barcelona couple of times and girls cannot even come close to girls in Milan.

Milan is fashion capital of the world. All the hot girls in Europe try to come to Milan and make it. I'm not really sure if everyone's pockets and game is enough to lure them but if one person wants to travel to another country to hook up with girls, who the hell would choose Barcelona over Milan?

I haven't seen any impressive girls in Barcelona at all. I'm sure there are some hot girls, just like any city in the world but when you take a walk on the street, it's very rarely that you get your head turn around to check out girl's completely.

I mean, in 5 block radius within my apartment in Milan, there are 8 model agencies. Sometimes I go to market and I ended up seeing like 30 models right in the corner of my street.

If a person wants to go to any city in Europe for hot girls, Milan is the city. When I say Milan, I don't mean Italian girls in Milan are hot. I rarely hook up with any Italian girls in here. I'm talking about girls in Milan are generally hot just because it is fashion capital.

If you say, I have a budget problem and my game is not good enough to lure models, of course, then you can go to Barcelona because Milan is twice as more expensive than Barcelona for sure.

No disrespect brother but I think you do need your head examined because everything you wrote is just repeating what I said. Jist of what I said :

-Quality of fit birds on the street through the roof in both Milan and Turin.

-Milan is full of high heeled tall wannabe models who date 30s and over extremely wealthy businessmen frequently mafia guys.

If you want to look at hot girls then get yourself onto the sports illustrated homepage no need to go to Milan. Anyone who has the bank roll to drive a ferrari and hit the Milan clubs in the money no object fashion that it takes to bang them models would not come on rvf to ask for suggestions between Milan and Barcelona. That person most likely have been both cities multiple times or just would hit both cities and conquer top poosay and write a datasheet on sugardaddy game.

There is no game good enough to lure wannabe models in Milan on a consistent basis other than to look like one yourself or have the bankroll for it. Budget is not the word.

If you go Budapest or Kiev you can work budgets and pretend show off to be a semi baller and work game to pull models. Milan requires rented sports car and min 1000 euros a night table service in the club to approach them birds.

Barcelona or Milan?

I am a fan of Barcelona, been three times, first when I was 18, then 10 years ago and banged a local, and last time one year and half ago went with my girl....I regretted being with her the moment i set up foot in the city, it was december and was packed with tourists from russia, scandinavia, brazil... after english language, russian was the non-local language that I more heard.

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (04-29-2017 06:11 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2017 05:30 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

No disrespect brother but I think you do need your head examined because everything you wrote is just repeating what I said. Jist of what I said :

-Quality of fit birds on the street through the roof in both Milan and Turin.

-Milan is full of high heeled tall wannabe models who date 30s and over extremely wealthy businessmen frequently mafia guys.

If you want to look at hot girls then get yourself onto the sports illustrated homepage no need to go to Milan. Anyone who has the bank roll to drive a ferrari and hit the Milan clubs in the money no object fashion that it takes to bang them models would not come on rvf to ask for suggestions between Milan and Barcelona. That person most likely have been both cities multiple times or just would hit both cities and conquer top poosay and write a datasheet on sugardaddy game.

There is no game good enough to lure wannabe models in Milan on a consistent basis other than to look like one yourself or have the bankroll for it. Budget is not the word.

If you go Budapest or Kiev you can work budgets and pretend show off to be a semi baller and work game to pull models. Milan requires rented sports car and min 1000 euros a night table service in the club to approach them birds.

This is along the lines of the posts which say, "You need millions of dollars to even talk to a girl in Miami." Any guy who follows the blueprint knows that that is not the case. Can someone please explain to me how this is different?

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona > Milan all the way
Those fashion models wannabes are going from casting to casting every day, a lot of times being taken there by chaperones. When they're not in castings, they're spending all their time with their group of model friends, and those groups aren't easy to infiltrate.
Local girls in both cities are unimpressive but Barcelona has 10x more tourists than Milan. Way more girls than guys since it's a "romantic" city. Not to mention it's a way more pleasant of a city. Milan nowadays is full of gangs of African dudes hanging around at every corner giving you stares. Doesn't make for a great pick up vibe.

Barcelona or Milan?

So is the answer... neither? Haha.

Barcelona or Milan?

Have been to Milan. Great selection of restaurants and cafes, plenty of museums and art galleries and all with minimum fuss; I didn't even need to use the metro. My overriding memory is that nobody was fat, apart from the odd British tourist.

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona all the way....

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Barcelona or Milan?

I'd rather deal with the challenge of Milan baller game. With my schedule & lack of vacation time these days, not sure if I can make it over there.

Just not a fan of Barcelona. Local Catalan people, abundance of low quality "bro tourists" from any country, crappy nightlife, & tacky vibe. Sure it's a good place to game all these abundance of easy touristy chicks that could be vulnerable...but there's other places I could be doing that too.

Depends on your personality preferences. I'd rather deal with the pretense of Milan opposed to the touristy bro culture of Barcelona

Barcelona or Milan?

Wow. Gotta say I find this thread quite amusing, seems like a roughly even split so far between Barcelona and Milan... [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Barcelona or Milan?

The OP's dilemma is completely naive, as himself, based on his comments on various threads. If you are a Mediterranean man, like myself, you know pretty well that in terms of pulling and gaming Italy and Portugal are bottom of the barrel. Italy is the last in line, if you are not Italian, although even Italians complain that it's hard to get pussy in quantity.

Spain is definitely the top Mediterranean country where you could get some good results, if you are a decent player. Especially Barcelona. If you are not successful with the locals, you have so many tourists to game. I banged three girls in 24 hours in Barcelona in my last visit and I could go for a 4th bang in 36 hours, but was exhausted.

Read Zolo's Milan adventure http://naughtynomad.com/2017/02/15/snaps...lan-italy/

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (04-29-2017 02:27 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Girls' attitudes are going to be much better in Milan. I'm telling you right now. Barcelona has at least slightly more attractive women. Barcelona is obviously closer to the beach. If you speak both Spanish and Italian, flip a coin. If you only speak Italian, do Milan and only speak Spanish, do Barcelona. If you speak neither one, do Milan. Both cities are pretty good for quality, but not that great for notches.

Even if you speak Spanish fluently, locals will begrudgingly respond in Spanish....then brush that interaction off due to lack of Catalan ability....as if everybody should be well versed in a language/culture that's irrelevant in 99.99999999% of the world.

I think one can do fine speaking English only & gaming touristy gals with ease...but the city full of tacky tourist traps & lame atmosphere isn't enough for me to take my time & funds again. I'd rather go to a more interesting place that has a cooler local scene WITH access to touristy chicks like Miami, NYC, Hong Kong, etc any day over Barca.

That way..I kill two birds w/one stone

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona is a lot easier and competition is low, on the other end in Milan there is plenty of hot girls.

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:32 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2017 02:27 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Even if you speak Spanish fluently, locals will begrudgingly respond in Spanish....then brush that interaction off due to lack of Catalan ability....as if everybody should be well versed in a language/culture that's irrelevant in 99.99999999% of the world.

I think one can do fine speaking English only & gaming touristy gals with ease...but the city full of tacky tourist traps & lame atmosphere isn't enough for me to take my time & funds again. I'd rather go to a more interesting place that has a cooler local scene WITH access to touristy chicks like Miami, NYC, Hong Kong, etc any day over Barca.

That way..I kill two birds w/one stone

Well, I live in NYC. Will I find Barcelona to be too similar? Since I'd be essentially limited to english-speaking tourists?

Is Milan any different?

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona hands down. Milan is very interesting, there are a lot of very attractive women, but as far as a "vacation" where you want to wind down, meet women and enjoy your summer vacation, Milan isn't my first choice. Barcelona is more gritty and Milan is more sophisticated, but Milan isn't exactly what I'd think when I think "summer vacation". Most of the hot girls from Milan will be out by the coast (Italy, Croatia, Spain, etc) during that time anyway.

And there's a beach in Barcelona. That should be reason enough.

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:32 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Is the provincial language preference that strong there? Sad if learning Spanish means in Spain, limited to Castille y Leon alone, without getting an outsider penalty.

Barcelona or Milan?

Anyone visit Barcelona solo? Would you recommend it?