rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game with wife

Game with wife

Hi,
I am a newbie here, and I am married for some time.
Now it comes to the situation, that I have to start game with my wife a couple of hours before I want to have sex. That means, all evenings I am busy with game or I will not have any sex.
Does anybody else experience the same?
Any recommendation?

Roger

Game with wife

Game with your wife or Game your wife?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Game with wife

Welcome to the forum RogerB

I'd suggest you look at the MarriedRedPill forum on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/

The posters are hit and miss, but the reading list is solid.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Game with wife

Can you explain what you mean by "busy with game"?

What is the rest of the time like? Is there something that goes on during other hours that's causing her to go cold to you? What is it that you are doing during the evening to turn this around?

I'm asking because it sounds like you're establishing a default dynamic where there will not be banging and then working very hard to override it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Game with wife

Quote: (04-17-2017 03:34 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum RogerB

I'd suggest you look at the MarriedRedPill forum on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/

The posters are hit and miss, but the reading list is solid.

^^THIS.

Blue Pill Professor, in particular, has decent content/commentary.

https://bluepillprofessor.wordpress.com/...llo-world/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCcXsJ...Nbg/videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/...ance&t=all

https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/...t_post_in/

Also, a lot of the MRP guys follow Athol Kay's program, although I have not read.

https://www.amazon.com/Married-Man-Life-...g=UTF8&me=

https://www.amazon.com/dp/149045151X/ref...g=UTF8&me=

Game with wife

Thanks for your replies.
Let me explain the problem:
Living together with a cute wife, I normally do expect three bangs per day:One at going to bed, second during night, third in the morning before breakfast. And others in between.
So after some years now, she is no active to receive bangs. We only come to a bang, if I start everything from the beginning:
Talking politely, making compliments, touching, holding hands, guiding to bed, stripping, touching,... etc.
So, if I start with the procedure by 8:00 pm, I will have a lay say at 10:00 or 11:00. Without procedure no bang.
So I am wasting three hours for a lay. If I do not have the time because I have work something else, no bang.
This is quite frustrating. So the alternatives are: Wasting three hours for having one bang or having no bang.
What is the solution to make it more effective?

Roger

Game with wife

Quote: (04-17-2017 12:15 PM)RogerB Wrote:  

Thanks for your replies.
Living together with a cute wife, I normally do expect three bangs per day:One at going to bed, second during night, third in the morning before breakfast. And others in between.
So after some years now, she is no active to receive bangs. We only come to a bang, if I start everything from the beginning:
Talking politely, making compliments, touching, holding hands, guiding to bed, stripping, touching,... etc.
So, if I start with the procedure by 8:00 pm, I will have a lay say at 10:00 or 11:00. Without procedure no bang.
So I am wasting three hours for a lay. If I do not have the time because I have work something else, no bang.
This is quite frustrating. So the alternatives are: Wasting three hours for having one bang or having no bang.

Roger

As a married man, with a beautiful, obedient wife, (I am also an active player while out on business)... married to this woman 15 years, I can say: this post seems somewhat unrealistic.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Game with wife

Thanks for your replies.

Roger

"Rape" her [Image: angel.gif]

Game with wife

Thanks for your replies.

Roger

Asked and Answered.

PUT. IN. THE. WORK.

Here's an idea of what that might look like.

Game with wife

Thanks for your replies.

Like another poster said, this sounds unrealistic, especially if you're working and have other stuff going on, and given what you've already said.

Quote:Quote:

Your thread title needs to be changed, because this isn't gaming. It sounds like you supplicate in order to get laid, as in, you do what she wants rather than leading her to the water. She'll only let you stick it in her if you're well-behaved; otherwise, she'll give you the cold shoulder. That's the vibe I'm getting.

This confirms what I just said, and also makes me very skeptical of your "three bangs in one day" expectations. Actually, there are a crazy amount of holes in your story, but, for now, I'm bored and will entertain it as though it's true.

I'm just going to say that it's very strange to go through such a methodical procedure just to get sex from your wife. Where is the spontaneity? You're telling me that you're not able to turn her on spur of the moment while sitting on the couch watching television? You've gotta be her bitch for 2-3 hours every night just to get a nut? If that's true, then you're in a big hole and you should be happy that she's even putting out at this point.

If you're not bullshitting us, then you need to escalate quickly and push for spontaneous sex if you don't like kissing your wife's ass for three hours just to get her to spread her legs. Quit supplicating and be the leader.

So is it three hours to get one bang or three back to back to back bangs? If you're expecting 3 bangs a day, my calculations tell me you spend 9 hours a day begging your wife to give up her pussy. Although I'm skeptical, I hope I've helped you out. Change shit up a bit, get her juicy when she least expects it, and fuck her brains out. There is no reason you shouldn't be fucking her at 8 instead of 10 or 11.

Game with wife

I'd recommend a quick wank in the shower and actually doing things with your life.

We all like a bang, but three hours to get three bangs a day is a wasted life.

Game with wife

If you are married you should be able to get her ready to go in moments.

If it takes that much buttering up to have sex with your wife then it sounds like she is not sexually attracted to you anymore and having sex with you is a chore to her. Not enough information here to give you solid advice or if the problem is mostly you or mostly her.

The quickest fix would be to get action on the side. Might also work out in your favor because if you start getting your rocks off elsewhere and stop trying to bang her so much she may take hint and start initiating sex.

...Or she might cheat in you too who knows. Marriages blows.

Game with wife

How much "procedure" are you going through for the 2nd and 3rd bangs, seeing how it is in the dead of night and you're both sleeping? On the occasion I go for the dead of night bang, I just roll onto (into?) her, and she'll usually just say something like "go on, make it quick". We're both friggin tired and ain't got time for all that lovey-dovey foreplay nonsense.

But the main point is you need to get real - no wife is fucking you 3 times a night, every night. You can talk a big game about how you're da man, and she should live to serve you if you've been gaming her right, but it's just not realistic.

Game with wife

I think you need to get your personal life together. She wears the pants in your relationship and decides when you get bangs. Your "3 bangs" expectation appears manufactured and compensatory to the lack of respect she gives you. It's the wrong approach.

Instead, take baby steps. Maybe start leading her and do what you want in front of her instead of the opposite which you're likely doing now.

When I did it, I was a dick to her. Not the best approach because I could have been smoother. That said, I adjusted as time went on into more even keeled and years later, the relationship is going towards a more positive end.

I hate to be blunt but, dude, get your shit together. The other members already gave you resources. I would love to see you use them and post your progress in this thread.

Game with wife

Thanks, I will check all advise and let you know.

Roger

Game with wife

This sounds like beta male mgtow anti-marriage propaganda.

I bang my wife whether she wants to or not, since it's part of her marital duties, and whether she initiates the act mutually or not it takes all of 30-60 seconds before she's on board 110%

My guess is that you've gone soft, if you were ever particularly hard to start with. Women stop putting out for their husbands when they get the sense that they no longer have to compete with other women because their man no longer has a relevant SMV and no longer has a T level that would cause his sex drive to trump his marital vows.

Just out of interest, after the sex, do you say "thankyou"?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Game with wife

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:15 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Haha Brutal.

Otherwise, OP did you ever get these 3 bangs a day, or is it a wish?
If you have 3 hours to invest each day, in order to get a lay, start using them to approach other women.
Your wife will sense it, and will want to fuck you.

Just never admit it.

Game with wife

Bro for one 3 a day is a bit much and two you're screwed once she loses interest that ship has sailed and isnt coming back to port.

Game with wife

I'd like to think that he can turn this thing around, but he didn't really give us any information other than that he seems to rely on "nice guy" game to get her grudging attention at night.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Game with wife

Quote: (04-18-2017 07:21 AM)Latan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:15 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Haha Brutal.

Otherwise, OP did you ever get these 3 bangs a day, or is it a wish?

Just never admit it.

To be precise:
Yes, I had the three bangs per night when we were in new relationship. But it continues to be a wish today.
Second: To be honest, sometimes it takes me only one hour, sometimes up to three hours. But for me it is important she is on board. I do not like a bang when she says: "Finish fast please". ;-)
Third: Yes, I am a beta-male. ;-)
Fourth: No, it is not anti-marriage propaganda.
Fifths: If I think about, maybe she let the three bangs happen not because she was as horny as me but because she wanted to catch me and might need to compete ;-)

Roger

Game with wife

OP, what is your goal and given the resources those kind forum members provided you, what is your next step or steps?

If you don't have this, this thread will undoubtedly go in to what I call the facepalm cave.

Game with wife

Quote: (04-17-2017 03:07 AM)RogerB Wrote:  

I'm just curious, how long is "some time"? The reason I ask is that expecting sex three times a day, including in the middle of the night, seems more typical of a newlywed. I was the same way. It used to be something I fought with my wife over, until I said, "Fuck it, I'm just going to pick up some other interests that distract me from wanting sex," and now we're at the point where it seems like half the time, she's the one asking if I want to bang, and getting mad if I don't come fuck her right away.

We probably have sex about an average of once a day, although I used to insist on at least twice a day when we were first married. She's been steadily putting on weight, and especially after reading so many red pill articles about how 18-year-old girls are superior, lately I find myself thinking more and more that I wish I could be banging her younger sister. Plus there's so much stuff that I want her to do in bed, that she refuses to do, so I end up fantasizing about the girlfriend I had as a teenager, who did do all that stuff (and told me at the time, "You should feel lucky that I do this, because other girls wouldn't"). Plus half the time, after we have sex, five seconds after I come, she says, "By the way, hon, don't forget to take the trash" or she picks up her phone and starts scrolling through her Facebook feed, which leaves me thinking sarcastically, "Wow, her moans of pleasure were totally genuine right up to the moment I came, and she totally had her mind on what we were doing, as opposed to just trying to help me get off so she could move on to something else."

Marriage is like most other goals in life, like graduating from school or landing a corporate job. Society builds it up as being this great achievement that designates you as a successful and normal person. It's easy to build it up in your mind as a holy grail you must go on a quest after, even to the point that you find yourself kneeling like a medieval knight so that you can be dubbed "fiance" by the ruler to whom you're swearing your fealty. Yet, all too many men, after finally sipping from that grail, realize too late that they have chosen ... foolishly.

There are some men who say, "Marrying this woman 20 years ago was the best decision I ever made." I wonder sometimes if that's sincere, or if they're just trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that they're not a loser for making the commitment they made. Is she really that great, or are his standards really low?

People are advising you to read red pill works, but what happens if you become woke, and then enter the anger phase of unplugging? Do you really want the truth? Can you HANDLE the truth? Will you be willing to buck cultural expectations (and accept the consequences of doing so) in order to pursue the sex life you want, or will you end up just stewing in impotent rage?

Many men take the red pill with a very limited goal in mind, such as, "I just want to get my wife to let me fuck her" or "I just want to get my ex to come back to me." Then they find out, "Oh, I wasted my youth being a frustrated chump because I believed society's lies about the nature of women. And not only that, but when it came time to make a life commitment, I undersold myself because I believed I'd found a special snowflake." OUCH.

One thing I've noticed about women, is that the issue they complain about (especially when they're denying sex) is often not the real issue at hand. What comes to mind is a scene in American Beauty where Lester is trying to initiate sex with his wife, and she tells him that he's about to spill beer on the sofa, and goes off on a tangent about how expensive the couch is. The couch is not the real issue, though; she's dissatisfied with her life, her marriage, her husband, etc. in general. Lester gets pissed off at her for letting a small issue like spilling beer on the couch get in the way of intimacy, apparently missing that there was more going on than that. That's my interpretation of the scene, anyway. I'm not even convinced that it's possible for modern women to be happy, given their unrealistic expectations of being able to have it all (i.e. juggle a career, a family, and spending massive amounts of time on social media posting misleading photos and competing for likes by putting forth a heavily spun version of events designed to present an image of an idyllic and virtuous life).

I'm at a point now where I say to myself, "I could work on improving myself and my life, but what's the point? Whether I'm living with my parents or in a huge mansion, my wife is still probably going to spend most of her time absorbed in Facebook. If anything, she would use Facebook MORE if we lived in a huge mansion, because she'd want to photograph all the fine linen, stainless steel cutlery, exotic plants, etc. to create album after album reminding her friends to be careful whom they bully. She wouldn't use the wealth to uplift people, by inviting them over for elegant parties, so that our friends could feel better about themselves for at least having wealthy friends. She would instead just use it to make them feel worse about their own lives in comparison, with these unspoken undertones, always present in social media, of 'haha, see how much more successful I am than you are.'"

Being married to a Facebook addict is like living in an Orwellian dystopia where the telescreen, aka the smartphone, is always on, even in the bedroom, with its constant feed of propaganda pouring into your home, and with you always needing to pose with a smile for the camera and hide your true thoughts, because those watching wouldn't like what you have to say. There's a circle of comrades (aka Facebook "friends") who aren't really your comrades, but rather your frenemies, and among them are many informants (aka reportfags) who would love to drop the dime on any of their associates who says something politically incorrect. But we can't get away from Facebook, because otherwise we'd be socially isolated? Please.

(Sometimes I think, "If my wife got hit by a bus today, would I suddenly feel motivated to tenaciously overcome obstacles and make more of myself for the sake of getting some fresh young pussy? Or would I just find more excuses/reasons to do nothing?" It seems like I would probably resume looking for hot young Filipinas online and thinking, "Holy shit, that can be mine, if I just get my life together.")

If you have a cute wife who's good in bed and whose personality isn't totally off-putting, I don't blame you for wanting to bang her thrice a day, or even thrice a night. I'm the same way. If, as some of the posters here suggest, it's not realistic to expect that even an alpha man with a submissive wife can get her to do that, then this is a really sad, sorry world we live in and I'm gonna have to consider myself black pill.

Game with wife

Quote: (04-18-2017 09:52 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

OP, what is your goal and given the resources those kind forum members provided you, what is your next step or steps?

One goal is to get advice how to shorten the game to get a bang to say after 10 - 15 minutes.
Other goal maybe is to get advice how to live with it.

Roger

Game with wife

Quote: (04-17-2017 03:07 AM)RogerB Wrote:  

Hi,
Now it comes to the situation, that I have to start game with my wife a couple of hours before I want to have sex. That means, all evenings I am busy with game or I will not have any sex.
Does anybody else experience the same?
Any recommendation?

Roger

It never stops whether you know it or not. It's the monster that never sleeps

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Game with wife

OP, do you even lift?

I'm the King of Beijing!