rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your best "zero effort, totally random" bang story

Hey folks,

Long time follower, brand new poster here. Love the community and look forward to being involved.

On to the topic. We've all been there. Once in a while, with absolutely zero effort or approach, possibly even while you aren't in a gaming mood, a prize falls directly on to your lap. You wonder how you got so lucky, laugh about it, and then proceed to seal the deal (which, in these cases, is often already done). These are the ones I look back on and smile about. There is no ego-boost quite as satisfying as a hot girl randomly throwing herself at you.

Here's mine. A few months ago, relatively cold fall night in a 2nd tier Canadian city. I had zero interest in going out. It's already 10pm and I had a 2 hour drive ahead of me to get home (was visiting my parents). A good female friend of mine who is several years older and has an awesome social circle invites me out. I debate it during the drive and decide to go for a drink or two (always be maintaining that social circle) with her and her friends. I stop at home, clean up quickly, down a few shower beers, and get to the bar.

I get there around 12:15am (this is a 2am closing town). It's cold and there's a solid 30-40 person line, typical for a Saturday night. I'm solo and virtually stone-cold sober. Normally I would try running some game in the line, which is a great stomping ground, but I was already feeling regrets for having bothered tonight. I do notice the two chicks in front of me. One is a land whale with pink hair, and the other is a solid 8.5/9, Asian, bad girl type look. The ugly one is complaining about the cold and the line, they go back and forth for a few minutes (they have friends already in the bar) and the ugly finally decides to ditch, leaving this smoking hot chick by herself. She might as well have served her up on a silver platter. We start chatting a bit, eventually we are at the front of the line and she tells me she “feels like we have a connection.” I promptly say something like “yeah for sure, anyway I have to go find my friends, maybe I’ll catch you in a bit.” My opinion is that this is the best method in bar/pub game. Don’t come off desperate or too eager, especially with hot chicks. Their options are limitless. I go and socialize with my friend and her crowd (awesome group of people with multiple hot chicks, great warmup). I then decide I’ll go for a casual walk around to the bar to grab a drink. Not more than 30 seconds go by and said hot Asian chick calls my name. I get introduced to her friends, who seem chill and not the CB types. I buy my girl a drink. We finish them, and she insists on buying me a drink.

Not 1 hour after meeting her, I’m on my way to her friends place, which was a little discouraging but I rolled with it. Her friend makes us food. I call an uber to her place and as we are walking out the door I hear her friend try and whisper to her “do you have a condom?” Hilarious. Could not have been any easier. I wasn’t even looking great. Hadn’t shaved in a day or two, was tired as fuck.

Ended up banging this girl a few times a week for the next few months, until I had to leave town for 2 months for work (common thing for me, blessing and a curse) and she wasn’t too enthused about that, or about my profession.

Anyhow, I love these stories. Share your best!

TL;DR: Share a story where you put zero effort in and randomly fucked a hot chick on a complete whim.

I find this difference between western women and eastern women (perhaps with the exception of Thai) hilarious. In Japan a woman is absolutely loath to have her friends know she's off to fuck a guy -- she has to leave with them. Western women just tell each other "OK I'm going to fuck this guy now see you later" "OK cool have fun!" [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I don't think I can ever honestly call a bang I've had "zero effort" -- you still have to get dressed up and go out somewhere when you could just be chilling out, and you have no guarantees. My idea of a "zero effort" bang is I message a girl online "hey come to my house to bang -- here's the address" and then she knocks on my door. Haven't had that yet, but I think one of the swooptheworld guys had some of those.

I meet a girl a second time at a bar - by pure coincidence. The first time I met her a couple of weeks before, we just chatted a bit until I had to leave. No number, no plans for a second date.

We down a couple shots, change venues, drink some more and the next thing I remember is us fucking like rabbits in my hotel room until early morning. A big blank inbetween.

Stayed with a DJ mate for a weekend in an English town called Brighton back in 2002/3.

We went to see the DJ Fatboy slim who was due to play a club there and I'll always remember it because he didn't show up.

Turns out because he found out his tv presenter wife had been cheating on him with another DJ.

Anyway, it was a good night, and I remember dancing with and kissing this one girl from our group most of the night but she ended up being picked up by parents.

I also remember noticing this other skinny girl from our group, who I'd never met before, kissing some random guy but I never spoke to her the whole evening.

Afterward, my mate had arranged a hotel for most of the group and I ended up in a room with his sister, another fat guy and this skinny girl.

I remember lying there on my bed, lights on full in the early hours drunkenly staring at the tv on the wall.

At some point I look over and see the fat guy and my mates sister passed out on their beds, but the skinny girl is awake, lying on her back in just a vest top and a pair of men's boxer shorts.

She's rubbing one foot up and down the other leg and just looking at me.

No words were needed.

I said 'do you want to come over here?'

She didn't even answer, simply walked over, turned out the lights, got into bed with me and that was that.

Went to Prague this new year, the hostel i stayed had a small bar. The hostel was packed. Me and my mate decided our first night after walking around the city, just to chill and have some drinks there. Next to us there were 2 swedish girls ( bored as hell with some americans). ask them for a cigarette, they are impressed i speak swedish (i am mexican). not really game at all, have sex in one of the shower rooms of the hostel 2 hours later.

My blog: Wolfsout

In the end of this last summer. Portuguese girl.
Briefly chatted with her in a club, but then left her when one of her male friends was being annoying. On my way out, I find her seated outside the club entrance, she was waiting for her friends to leave, asked where she lived and if she needed a ride home since it was really on my way. She said yes. Halfway I ask if instead we head to my place for a glass of wine and a chat, she said yes. At my place I served two glasses of wine, no one drank...almost straight to bang. No game, no strategy, no escalation, no touching, nothing. Easiest lay of my life. The first Portuguese I banged in more than 3 years

Arrived to Mexico City around 11PM to my hostel. The recepcionist tells me, he finished his shift and ask me if I wanna go out with him and the rest of the people staying in hostel. Why not? We went to some electro club in Condesa. The receptionist seemed like a cool dude but I though he may be gay. Then we went outside to smoke cigarette where he met his Mexican girlfriends. They offered us to go the afterparty in their place in Coyoacan and said they will give us a lift. Why not? Some people went back to the hostel, some joined us. We kept on drinking in the house and some people already passed out. I asked one of the girl if I can crush in any room as I'm afraid that the receptionist dude is gay and I don't want to sleep in one room with him. She says I can sleep with her in her room. Why not? Around 4AM we went to bed and I felt asleep like a baby. I just genuinely wanted to sleep. I woke up around 8AM and felt something warm next to me and there she is. We started making out and clothes fall down in the minutes. She's trying to put my dick in her pussy but I said I won't bang her without condom. She went to her sister's/friend's or whoever it was room and gives me a condom. I fucked her and we fall asleep again. I woke up at 10.30AM said bye bye señorita and went to see Leon Trotsky museum.

A friend of a friend hit me up and facebook and wanted to "hang out" (never met the girl before). It was on a day that was drinking heavily since 10AM. She took a bus over and we met at the bus station and proceeded to hang out in the cemetary. This was before i discovered game and basically gave up on trying to convince women to have sex with me (hence the drinking since 10AM on a wednesday).

By the time we get to the cemetary she told me she was doing acid that day. I was completely smashed and thought nothing of it. I would like open beers for her, hand her a beer, notice she wasn't drinking it like 10 minutes later and take it back. I think she reached a point of frustration and ended up just ripping her own shirt off and staring at me. We had some pretty bad sex in the cemetary, i took her back to my house and we fucked in the morning and it was a lot better. She was probably 6.5/10. One of the most bizarre experiences I have ever had. My friends must've put in a good word for me.

Summer in turkey many years ago. At a club with friends being a wallflower as usual eying the dancefloor.

A very tall and skinny brunette in flats keeps motioning for me to come dance. Being a loser at dancing i motion for her to come. She does. We kiss without speaking. Take her out of the club towards the beach, very few words spoken before the bang.

Ive tried to recreate that moment many times but hasnt worked since

She was british

I'm coming back home from a night out and when I tell the taxi driver to stop in front of my apartment. Perhaps 20 meters before we stop I see a girl, she's walking to my building. I wait for her and walk in together with her. In the elevator I see she lives a few floors above me. We start talking. At my floor the doors open, I just close the doors and say I'll come with her. She let's me in, we listen to a few songs then bangs. Going down to my apartment I didn't even put my shoes on.

I've had some quick bangs, some fortunate bangs, some lucky bangs, and some easy bangs, but never had one that was zero effort.

Walk into venue. Say to girl, make out for points, make out for 2 minutes, say lets get out of here. Girl conveniently lives on the same block as bar. Proceed to bang all her holes most of the night because she actually likes anal and keeps her asshole really clean. In the morning she makes me chicken nuggets. Leave.

A couple that spring to mind...

Was in Barcelona staying in a hostel and went out on the organised party. Got drunk with people I'd been on the same table as at dinner, including this thick black girl. At some point during the night we started dancing together and then we started making out and then I took her back to the hostel and banged her in one of the showers.

Another time I was in Shanghai for work and had done some swiping on Tinder and got some matches. Hadn't talked to any of them but on my last day there I sent out a hail mary message to every match I'd had basically saying "we matched because we found each other attractive so come over and lets have some fun." Incredibly I got a bite from an attractive Chinese American girl who was in town visiting family. She came over to my hotel, we had a drink in the lobby bar and then went up to my room and banged. Funnily enough she didn't realise she'd just started her period and after we banged there was blood all over my dick and on my bed. I played it cool but she freaked out, got really embarrassed and fled.

This happened about 13 years ago. My best buddy had been using a university for his daily run. There was a group of girls who kept noticing him from their residence. He got to talking to them, and was eventually invited in. Forward a few weeks and he invites me round to their apartment. The girl he had been banging had a friend round for the night, he told me.

There were about 4 chicks there, including my target (strawberry blonde, about a 6) and the girl my buddy had been banging (who was, regrettably for him, about a 3 - hideous). I hadn't any designs on the target; my buddy and I simply sat around all night and bounced off each other, entertaining the whole group. I'm not usually a very social animal, but you know how you have one of those nights where you're just "on" and everything fits into place? I was the very definition of self-amusement and outcome independence.

Night comes to a close. My target's sleeping arrangement is a futon in the living room. Someone (can't remember who) suggests I take the futon too.

The target just shrugs her shoulders.

I'm in bed with her, within 10 minutes I lean, kiss, and bang.

Afterwards she says "I never do things like this".

Never saw her again.

Last night in Bangkok I had a pretty amazing night and basically hit my perfect stride. Setting aside the details of the straight up fun I had that night I wound up fucking a Chinese girl at my hostel. I was making silly drunk conversation at like 5am in the hostel lobby and within 15-20 minutes (despite my extremely drunk haze) I realized she was DTF and just took her into the alley in front of my hostel and fucked her on the back bumper of a car until sunrise (like 25-30 minutes but w/e). Got roasted pretty hard by a Lao girl and molested by a ladyboy (I think) earlier in the night too so it's a testament to keeping a good frame despite failures.

Ok I got one for you.

This was so, "Fall from the sky" easy, I am having a hard time turning the story into a DHV for a bootcamp I am going to. Because, literally, the girl did all of the work, and no she was not a prostitute.

In Russia, after work, my roommate is reluctant to go out anywhere, but I am itching to go meet people. So I convince him one beer, that's all.

He puts on his shabby, hipster clothes, and I am dressed to kill. We go to the closest watering hole we know which is underground and is practically dead, except for the group of guys and girls sitting in a center table.

We go up to the bar, and I am thinking "well this will be a short Friday night". As we are waiting for our beers, I get a hand on my shoulder and my name called. It was Katya, who I had talked to at a different bar about 4 nights ago. She came up to with her GORGEOUS red headed friend who happened to be an amateur model.

I introduce Katya to my roommate who speaks a whole lot more Russian than I did at the time, and they successfully hit it off.

As for the gorgeous red head. She is easily an 8 maybe even more. She simply grabs my arm and pulls me to their table and we sit together. She wips out her phone and shows me her "model" shots like bikini on motorcycles, swimming in the river and stuff. We chit chat with broken Russian and English because she speaks damn near no English at all. I introduce my self to her friends and get most of the English speakers interested.

Long story short, she never takes her eyes off of me, constantly tried to communicate and when here friend wanted to leave, my roommate, Katya and the redhead go back to mine. After one drink, the redhead tells me with her hands she is sleepy, and we go to bed. Dealt with some LMR "I don't have sex on first date". But she kept saying "too hot" and stripping down until she was only wearing a thong. I was just too handsy and she succumbed after 15 minutes.

Literally, no effort. Just some prior investment with her friend Katya.

Just last semester there was this one broad I met over lunch. Instantly into me. A little small talk later I'd taken her back to her room for a bang before my Next class. Didn't really stay in contact after that because I soon found out she was a little more addled than the average girl and proceeded to next her.

Oh boy...

In Paris I matched with an Ethiopian..pretty black girl and very petite. I had some good Tinder banter with her and I invited her straight go mine, she accepted. After some comfort and music and red wine..very slight LMR..we banged.

In Estonia was on a pub crawl, hit it off with a german girlbto socialize that I lost. I was st the bar in the last club, she was there..had a last drink then she wanted me to smoke outside...we madeout and went straight to my hostel private room when she knew I was close to hers.

In Bad Gastein I was dancing in club and opened two americsn chick with my swedish friends. They were pretty drunk, later one of them jumped on me on the dance floor then grabbed my hand to bang in the toilet. I was a victim there.

Another american chick came straight to mine in Montreal but I talked with her over a month on tinder because she was out of town. I invited her for dinner and wine at mine thrn we banged. She became a fuckbuddy

Finnish girl in Finland also showed up straight to my hotel room, we talked slightly on Tinder for 3 days but I didnt think i had time to meet her because i had other targets. Last night I was dead tired so I didnt do anything..she was disappointed i was leaving and we didnt meet so she came straight to mine.. She was hotter than her pictures and I liked her..we drank a bit then banged.

For me the easiest one was the Ethiopian..same day tinder match to bang.

I was walking home in Gothenburg Sweden after striking out in the club. The sun was coming out. It was 5am. There was a bangable girl walking in the opposite direction. I approached her. After 10 minutes, I invited her to my place. She accepted. Banged her after a few minutes in my place. She left after draining my balls with no fuss.

About a year ago, Manila - Philippines, Valkyrie Night Club.

A girl approaches me and says her girl friend likes me. I come to the table say hello and get a free drink from tables, bottle. A target girl is 6.5ish so after short interaction I walk off to another space with the pool to search for something better.

Few hours later tired and leaving the club I say goodbye to this table. Girl offers to come with me, I agree. Taxi ride and an easy bang.

Girl opens me on IG in October complementing me on a photo. We chat for a bit. In December I am stuck in NY after losing my passport in JFK airport. She sees my photo near trump tower and comments on it. I remember her and tell her about my situation. She offers me to stay at her place. I get shelter, food and sex.

As passive as it gets.

Almost had forgoten...my easiest lay was a drunk slut in Ostrava. 10 minutes dancing and kissing, then pulled her over inside the ladies toillete, door closed and job done in 15 minutes. Girls knocking the door and queue growing bigger...but I did not give fuck..

My buddy Andreas Pistol wrote the story in his blog, funny night indeed...

Quote:Quote:

On the corner, there were a couple of girls drinking and having fun, two targets which even the most inexperienced players would not miss. We approached them and I stayed with the one who spoke no English but who immediately was into me and Rocha went to the one who spoke reasonable English, and whom he also established immediately a sexual connection with. Not even two minutes had passed and both of us were already kissing their corresponding mates and, a couple of minutes later, Rocha grabbed his girl and took her to the toilet – which was a mixed one – to nail her like a king. I tried to follow his same steps, but my girl would only say things like “Cannot…boyfriend”, even if she was still allowing me to kiss and touch her as if she were the most single girl on the planet! In the end I could not seal the deal, but watching that scene of people queuing outside and knowing that Rocha was having his first, real “Eastern Europe” experience inside that small private bathroom was worth one hundred average bangs.

[Image: banana.gif]

My girl had boyfriend too, that came to meet her after 10 minutes or so after we banged...poor guy.

Many more "Eastern Europe Experiences" came after this one, but was the first and last up to date in Czech Republic, maybe I should return....

While in college, I moonlighted as a taxi driver. One night, at around 2 am, while cruising down the main road of my town, I see this pretty girl standing at the bus stop. By the way, the chick was beautiful. She had blond hair, blue eyes and was about 24ish. She flags me down and tells me that she needs to get home but doesn't have any money. She offers to do anything for me if I take her home. Immediately, my cock errr I mean my brain is thinking to take her back to my place. I blurt out something like "let's fuck". She agrees. I take her back to my apartment and stab her a few times. She also sucks my cock as a token of her appreciation. When we were done, I kept my end of the deal by taking her home.

By the way, don't underestimate Uber or taxi drivers. They meet tons of college students, girls leaving the bars, and strippers.

Quote: (01-12-2017 04:49 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

A couple that spring to mind...

Was in Barcelona staying in a hostel and went out on the organised party. Got drunk with people I'd been on the same table as at dinner, including this thick black girl. At some point during the night we started dancing together and then we started making out and then I took her back to the hostel and banged her in one of the showers.

Another time I was in Shanghai for work and had done some swiping on Tinder and got some matches. Hadn't talked to any of them but on my last day there I sent out a hail mary message to every match I'd had basically saying "we matched because we found each other attractive so come over and lets have some fun." Incredibly I got a bite from an attractive Chinese American girl who was in town visiting family. She came over to my hotel, we had a drink in the lobby bar and then went up to my room and banged. Funnily enough she didn't realise she'd just started her period and after we banged there was blood all over my dick and on my bed. I played it cool but she freaked out, got really embarrassed and fled.

Thought of an even easier one than those two.

In first year uni I'd been stupidly dating a girl from my home town and taken the relationship with me when I moved away to uni. Needless to say it didn't work out with her admitting to me that she cheated on me with one of her beta orbiters.
I go to our uni pub that night to drown my sorrows and I run into a girl from my social circle who buys me a beer in commiseration. As we're sitting there I can tell she's into me and even though I wasn't really into her I was on the rebound so I just said to her "lets go back to my room". We went back to my place and banged, zero LMR.
That would be the easiest bang I've ever had.

Easiest bang to date :

I'm sitting in a cafe with a friend having dinner in Hong Kong minding my own business while suddenly a cute mainlander from Kunming appears from nowhere and says.

"Excuse me, you so handsome can I meet you?". So I'm like "what?" but quickly realize what's going on so after a few words I tell her that I live right here and point out my flat (litteraly 50m away).

She gives me her number because she's gonna spend some time with her friend, but she came by later that night for an easy bang before returning to her home country with a good story to tell.

Arrive in BKK, Thailand for the first time at 8pm. I look into my hostel room and 4 homebodies are hibernating on their laptops. I head out on my own to Route 66.

Fast forward to 3am I am somehow at a club called Bossy. I'm on the d-floor for a few minutes then go to the bar. There is an african girl I start talking to. After maybe 15 seconds and finding out she was Kenyan, she sticks her hand down my pants and starts jerking me off. She asks if I want to fuck. I say OK.

We walk down the train tracks behind the club. There are thai people already cooking food on the footpath in big bowls. Get to her apartment and we bang.

I find out the next day Bossy is a club on the sketchy side of town with also a lot of hookers. I did not pay her anything, but as I am writing this.. I think she was a hooker.. go figure.

'in the face of death.. everything is funny'