rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hedge funder offered "model" girlfriend $75,000 to abort

Hedge funder offered "model" girlfriend ,000 to abort

She had the baby, and now she's suing..

Quote:Quote:

A hedge-funder tried to fend off fatherhood by offering his model girlfriend $75,000 to abort their child, according to a lawsuit.

Elmira Naymark, 32, a lithe, leggy brunette, met Ron Ozer through mutual friends in 2013 and the pair quickly hit it off, traveling the world during a
2¹/₂-year courtship.

Ozer, 29, a portfolio manager for Citadel who specializes in making multimillion-dollar natural-gas deals, even introduced Naymark to his parents, gave her diamond earrings and whisked her off to Miami for New Year’s.

Of marriage, he would coyly offer, “One day, I will surprise you,” Naymark says in court papers.

But when she told her lover in January that she was pregnant, Ozer grew cold, ordering her to “call the clinic” and “take a pill,” she claims.

When she said she was keeping the baby, he seethed, “I f–king hate you,” calling her “white trash” and “disgusting,” according to a Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit Naymark filed last week against Ozer.

Ozer, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology grad who owns a $2 million West Village pad in a building where Robert De Niro once lived, swore he would deny the child was his, court papers say.

Then he had a colleague offer Naymark a pile of cash for her to end the pregnancy, even suggesting she could use the money to freeze her eggs and have fertility treatments later “with the support network of a husband,” according to court papers.

“He wants to help you out and take care of this,” the friend allegedly texted Naymark. “This isn’t the only chance for you to have children. You don’t have to force this and do it alone.

“He’d be willing to offer a lump sum of money to you . . . I’m sure he would have no problem with 50k-75,000+.”

http://nypost.com/2016/12/11/my-hedge-fu...tion-suit/

[Image: elmira-naymark.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&...441&crop=1]

[Image: 3149-Elmira-Naymark-and-Vikram-Chatwal.jpg]

Lesson learned - treat a girl well, she'll make sure you repent every moment of it.

What *on earth* is a very wealthy 29-year old man doing "courting" for nearly three years a 32-year-old white woman?

Yeah, I'm guessing this poor bastard was not an RVF member. Too bad for him!

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Don't nut in women you're not married to, volume 2,687,557..

8/10 WB

Not bad at all for 32 and kind of my type. WB

What a fucking moron - simping around when could've had a hotter more fun girl dialed in.

This dude should be getting snipped and freezing his sperm if he's so worried about it. Way cheaper than trying to pay 75K+ to have her get rid of the child.

Quote: (12-11-2016 06:51 PM)Tokyo Joe Wrote:  

What *on earth* is a very wealthy 29-year old man doing "courting" for nearly three years a 32-year-old white woman?

Yeah, I'm guessing this poor bastard was not an RVF member. Too bad for him!

You have a point, she still looks pretty bangable at 32 though. Sounds like she pulled the old birth control trick on him. He kind of deserved it from the details of the story.

Quote: (12-11-2016 07:32 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What a fucking moron - simping around when could've had a hotter more fun girl dialed in.

This dude should be getting snipped and freezing his sperm if he's so worried about it. Way cheaper than trying to pay 75K+ to have her get rid of the child.

75k is probably chump change for him.

In most surviving cultures today (and even in this society prior to the modern era), a child was viewed as a blessing, the propagation of life and progeny a worthwhile endeavour.

In modern western society, women increasingly view children as pieces of leverage to garner more financial, emotional, or other form of support. Men, meanwhile, increasingly view children as such a great hindrance and burden that they're willing to throw great sums of money at their mothers in order to have them destroyed before they are born.

The child is not a blessing or a gift whose upbringing is a worthwhile pursuit; the child, in our society, is a tool to be used as a means to a superficial end (usually more money) or a curse to be exterminated at all costs. Individuals in our society probably spend as much or more of their collective energy trying to exterminate their children or leverage the few they have for superficial gain than they do actually valuing, treasuring, and nurturing them. We fear the birth of children more than we look forward to loving and raising them. In many parts of this country it seems that people genuinely love and value dogs more than they do human children generally and even their own potential progeny specifically (such that said dogs outnumber children in many areas).

Can we honestly say that a society in which the dynamics I've illustrated above have increasingly become mainstream reality is fit for long-term survival?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

That's some fatass child support payments. At 32, she threw a hail mary and hit paydirt. She didn't need an MIT education to know The present value of all those child support payments are worth way more than the 75k he offered.

First, this is a classic grim tale. I feel bad for this dude and he deserves more sympathy than he's gotten. He's still young and has done really well for himself; but he will now have to pony up **tens of millions** of hard earned hedge dollars to this, truly, no-better-than-she-should-be slut. Sucks for him. That kind of permanent drain on your income really takes the wind out of your natural gas hedge fund sails.

Second, to Excelsior: this has little to do with the depredations of today's society, such as they are. A female getting herself pregnant by an eligible male to tie him down and/or shake him down for money is almost literally the oldest story in the book, it's older than the hills. You've read "Jude the Obscure", just to take a random example from the classics; and there are countless others. The fact that a young and up-and-coming man does not wish to be tied down with woman and child too soon -- and that the woman uses her wiles to get him to impregnate her and secure his support -- both of these are the most natural things in the world. The only unfortunate difference is that today's courts are almost entirely on the woman's side, by default. But at least he cannot be forced into a shotgun marriage, so that is something.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (12-11-2016 08:16 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

That's some fatass child support payments. At 32, she threw a hail mary and hit paydirt. She didn't need an MIT education to know The present value of all those child support payments are worth way more than the 75k he offered.

^^

This...

Getting rid of at least 4-5k/month alimony+ 40-50K/year school payment for 75k..

His best bet is hire a very good lawyer and hope that either the kid isn't his or that the judge awards her a low monthly child support payment.
I don't know the laws but if he only has a child with her and didn't live with her for a long period of time or marry her she's only entitled to child support.
Plus there's no way a judge would award her anything over $10,000 a month let alone $75,000.

Women on the whole will regret this type of shit when they pass laws allowing men to give up parental rights if he doesn't want the kid/baby trapped by a girl.
They are looking to make this a law in Ontario.

+1 to Excelsior's comments, but at the same time, this case is another reminder that fame and serious money close as many doors as they open. In this case, the door closed to him is the one that leads to raw dog, or rather the one that leads to raw dogging with untied tubes. There are simply too many gold-diggers at these levels of society, especially ones over 30 and with biological clocks ringing like Big Ben. You'd think a successful hedge fund manager would understand the nature of risk.

Sorry, Master of the Universe, the biker boy gets to bang your girl without a condom because he hasn't got a house in the Hampdens. And if she does get pregnant, he can just hop on his Harley and ride off into the sunset. You're willing to pay 75 grand to abort your child, you could've afforded two bucks for a rubber on each occasion. Next time remember who's the prize and think.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (12-11-2016 09:04 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

In this case, the door closed to him is the one that leads to raw dog

The front door may be closed, but the back door beckons.

He should have rope-a-doped her. Upon news of the pregancy, propose marriage etc. Get her planning weddings etc, spend on her what your child support is going to be.

Once he had her woo'ed into some sort of 'real housewives of atlanta' bliss begin to plot against her. Secret cameras in the house, encourage her to develop a drug habit. Document, call cops on her, acquire custody.

Unwanted pregnancy is a long game, like a life sentence for a crime. You've got nothing but time to figure out your escape.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (12-11-2016 09:04 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

this case is another reminder that fame and serious money close as many doors as they open.

Nature seeks balance. Nothing can be gained without simultaneous loss.

Quote: (12-11-2016 07:21 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

That's entry level for simping as a guy of his pay grade.

At my pay grade I'm there with you. WB

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (12-11-2016 09:14 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2016 07:21 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

That's entry level for simping as a guy of his pay grade.

At my pay grade I'm there with you. WB

It's nice knowing:

Hey, I'm capable of pulling younger and hotter than a millionaire whose dirty laundry gets aired in the news.

That satisfies my ego.

The real question is: Where to go from there? And depends on the man.

Quote: (12-11-2016 08:38 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

First, this is a classic grim tale. I feel bad for this dude and he deserves more sympathy than he's gotten. He's still young and has done really well for himself; but he will now have to pony up **tens of millions** of hard earned hedge dollars to this, truly, no-better-than-she-should-be slut. Sucks for him. That kind of permanent drain on your income really takes the wind out of your natural gas hedge fund sails.

Second, to Excelsior: this has little to do with the depredations of today's society, such as they are. A female getting herself pregnant by an eligible male to tie him down and/or shake him down for money is almost literally the oldest story in the book, it's older than the hills. You've read "Jude the Obscure", just to take a random example from the classics; and there are countless others. The fact that a young and up-and-coming man does not wish to be tied down with woman and child too soon -- and that the woman uses her wiles to get him to impregnate her and secure his support -- both of these are the most natural things in the world. The only unfortunate difference is that today's courts are almost entirely on the woman's side, by default. But at least he cannot be forced into a shotgun marriage, so that is something.

TLOZ: Of course I agree with the second half of your post above -- this is nothing new under the sun -- but I fail to see how this dude deserves even the meagerest drop of sympathy. After all, no one held a loaded gun to his head and forced him into a nearly three-year "courtship" of this worthless aging white bitch.

As you rightly note, she is a "no-better-than-she-should-be slut." This dude by rights ought to have been in the habit of merely summoning this slattern to his penthouse and then quickly dismissing her just as soon as he filled her mouth and ass (but not cunt) to his heart's content. That is all. But no -- he traveled the world with her and introduced her to his parents. FLOL!

If he had stepped off a curb and been clobbered by a moving truck, believe me I would have the deepest sympathy for him; yes, I might even weep for him. But given the facts, he deserves -- and receives -- no sympathy from me. No way, Jose! How about Hosea 8:7 -- For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

He sowed his seed into the windy cavern of this strumpet's twat -- now let him reap the whirlwind of financial rape at the hands of the Unites States "justice" system.

Man, just imagine what this kid will go through once he learns that his dad offered 75K to abort him. [Image: lol.gif]

I agree with Excelsior,

It can be tough out there, I really think there are a very large portion of American women that are normal and really love kids.

The big problem is what portion are attractive, not promiscuous, & not nearing the wall or past it. Not enough, plenty of mines to dodge.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

TJ, you just have to look at his exquisitely normal hedge mug, savor the money-making moniker Ron Ozer, and remember that the guy is just 29; and then give him credit for having closed some serious money deals at that young age. One hates to see an up-and-coming dude hamstrung so early.

Remember, too, that he will pay for his error -- a very normal, common, and understandable one -- with perhaps decades, fully 20 years at least, of financial hardship and the kind of constant, nagging hassle that drains a life's best juices more than almost anything else short of an outright catastrophe. 20 years of payment for an error like that is hardly just deserts; and it should not be written off too lightly. Imagine, for example, having to do a twenty year wagon because of one bad drinking night; wouldn't be too good, would it?

I think we should have plenty of sympathy for a life half-ruined by error.

Quote: (12-11-2016 09:59 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  

Man, just imagine what this kid will go through once he learns that his dad offered 75K to abort him. [Image: lol.gif]

Mommy will be sure to tell him.

I'm the King of Beijing!