rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Lizard of Oz Appreciation Thread

Gentlemen of the Forum: Stand and Represent.

For well over a year and a half in more than three thousand posts, The Lizard of Oz has been consistently and generously lacing this Forum with pure gold.

Any single one of the following would be reason enough to salute the peerless TLOZ; it legitimately *blows the mind* (forgive me for omitting the obligatory gif) to realize they are all due to this one outstanding poster: I could go on and on and on (and I encourage others to do so in this thread if you are so inclined), but this is a fair taste of the veritable smorgasbord that TLOZ has laid out for our feasting at the RVF table.

The Japanese have an exquisite word, 彬彬 (ひんぴん; hin-pin), to describe a composition whose outer form and inner substance are arrayed in harmony. TLOZ's posts are unfailingly 彬彬: Not only beautifully felt and written, they express thoughts and a philosophy of Life which are themselves beautiful. As The Lizard once remarked to another poster, "Few men are able to hold these two ideas in mind at once: giving the artist his due for his ability to express a feeling, while at the same time recognizing how shallow, confused or outright ludicrous the thought behind the feeling really is." TLOZ not only has superb abilities to express feelings, but -- what is more -- his thoughts behind those feelings are profound, coherent, and outright astounding.

TLOZ: Thanks for all you've given to the Forum. I for one have made several very tangible improvements to my life based on your advice. And I get a hell of a kick out of reading your posts. Long may you run.

[Image: post-4-0-22398200-1390939575.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: 195.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

If I could, I would give TLoZ another rep point, or something more tangible in the physical world.

His thread, the 1 year drinking wagon, was the final nail in the coffin to get me to take an extended break from alcohol. I didn't realize at the time how much he had done elsewhere to shape the forum in a positive way until later, past my noobitude here.

That thread helped me change my life in a positive way, and it's finally headed in the right direction. Much appreciated, and I wish The Lizard of Oz all the best.

Co-signed. Lizard is an intelligent enough poster that even when I've sometimes disagreed with him, I still understand his point of view and respect the hell out of him for having it.

Keep dropping truth bombs, Good Sir.

Some good knowledge dropped for sure.

Also, some great posts, especially the odes to sluts, that have been downright poetic and made me laugh.

[Image: clap2.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (05-17-2015 01:55 PM)Tokyo Joe Wrote:  

Plus many hundreds of other brilliant posts, a sterling example of which appeared last year on the Fourth of July, exhorting us not to let frustration with bitches bring us down in life.

That fourth of July post should be the most-liked post in RVF history and pinned-as-a-sticky under the banner, "This Is Who We Are: Accept This or GTFO."

I read that post every Monday.

I can only judge The Lizard of Oz by his posts unfortunately, and upon that basis I must conclude he is something of a paragon of a man, a man who applies a trenchant mind to the study of pussy, the cultivation of health and the defense of wisdom with equal fervor.

Having met many forum members, there is an immediate sense of vindication one experiences from talking to a fellow man who has drawn the same conclusions as you, in a world that has cautioned us not to think for ourselves, lest we draw an unpopular conclusion. This forum is an assembly of such men, men who revel in contemplation and copulation, in thoughts and thots, in equal measure, and The Lizard of Oz is the consummate expression of such a man. His appreciation for both is immediately apparent in all his work.

I also admire his valor generosity of spirit in declaring his willingness to bang women whom all others before him have refused.

[Image: 5mvMe4S.png]

Well done, Lizard.

I especially remember your salivating, ecstatic description of the masturbating library chick. An all-time classic.

^^^ yeah that one sticks in my mind, too.

Hear, hear!

[Image: fbz_e11a840e0f2e81bb8f0a8aab53d8ae65.jpg]

As someone who has personally benefited from his wagon thread thanks Lizard for all the wisdom and valuable perspective in your posts. It is always satisfying to read your expressive, eloquent and downright poetic way of writing.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

The best part about this forum is that Lizard of Oz is only one of many, many quality posters (of which I do not count myself) that regularly dispense sage advice, discriminating recommendations and profound observations. Both the RvF forum and Roosh's work have had extraordinary positive influence in my life and I can't thank the good people here enough for that.

However, while I thank the community at large, this is Lizard's moment, so here's my internet high five. Lizard, excellent work.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (05-17-2015 08:01 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Co-signed. Lizard is an intelligent enough poster that even when I've sometimes disagreed with him, I still understand his point of view and respect the hell out of him for having it.

Keep dropping truth bombs, Good Sir.

I came in here to same the exact same thing.

Carry on!

[Image: agree.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The Lizard of Oz is the only guy on here whose writing needs a NSFW warning.

[Image: ug8k8.gif]

Quote: (05-18-2015 01:14 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

The Lizard of Oz is the only guy on here whose writing needs a NSFW warning.

Anyone who says we're all sexless women-haters should be pointed to Lizard's writing, where reading too long is "letting all the stank out"

[Image: xyTUoNq.jpg]

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

I said this in a previous thread, but I'll say it again. Lizard of Oz is a filthy, disgusting, lecherous misogynist who has been blessed with the voice of an angel.

Here's one example.

Quote: (05-17-2015 09:12 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Oh man, thanks for making me aware of the existence of the exquisitely named and spelled Niykee Heaton. This bitch is HOTT as hell, I mean this is one seriously high quality moist and luscious young slut. Watch this video (you can turn the sound off if you don't care for her singing LOL):

I wonder what her exact ethnic blend is? I wouldn't be surprised if there is some hispanic in there along with the white.

This is far above the usual Instagram slut level -- I mean this girl is seriously nice, she has an intense candied quality like a piece of dessert produced by an expert French chef, who is not so fussy that he forgets to make that shit really sweet, sweet enough for a fat little 10 year old boy's gloriously depraved palate.

I don't know what that annoyingly voiced Youtuber dude was saying because I couldn't listen to more than a few seconds of him, but telling guys to not drool at the sight of a stunningly high quality Instagram slut like NH is more or less the definition of an exercise in futility. It's like telling that poor boy not to stare at the glorious and unbearable display of the sweetest and highest quality city candy arranged just so in the window of the expensive store at Christmastime. No -- let him stare and drool, let him feel its sweetness to the bitter depths of his belly. And maybe one day he'll figure out a way to steal it, or better yet, to grow up so rich that he owns the store. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 200_s.gif]

I hope ROK does a "Slut Appreciation Week" and has Lizard write some articles.

Quote: (05-18-2015 08:02 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

The best part about this forum is that Lizard of Oz is only one of many, many quality posters (of which I do not count myself) that regularly dispense sage advice, discriminating recommendations and profound observations. Both the RvF forum and Roosh's work have had extraordinary positive influence in my life and I can't thank the good people here enough for that.

However, while I thank the community at large, this is Lizard's moment, so here's my internet high five. Lizard, excellent work.

Great post, and I feel exactly the same way -- I am honored, privileged, and just plain happy to be here, among men that I consider my friends and brothers. Though I have to take exception to aphelion's excessive modesty -- au contraire, sir, you are most definitely counted among the high quality posters that this forum is blessed with.

In fact, one of the great things about this thread for me -- aside from the sheer pleasure of soaking up all the love -- is that it made me realize afresh just how extraordinary this place is and just how many truly exceptional men post here regularly. Some of these are guys that I haven't even repped yet and this reminds me that it's time to redress that promptly.

I think we should all stop and realize just how precious this community, which Roosh created and which Roosh and Tuth help maintain every day, is -- how lucky free-thinking men are to have a place like this to come to. There is nothing else like it, and no other place that even comes close.

Tokyo Joe -- damn. I am flattered and moved in equal measure by the eloquence of your tribute. It is itself an example of superb harmony between form and substance, as well as between rigor of presentation and warmth of feeling. Thank you.

To the forum at large and all my friends here, I can only second and return aphelion's high five. Happy to be here day in day out.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Lizard of Oz is the undisputed #1 poster when it comes to breaking down false rape cases.

His research on these cases, and his ability to rhetorically unpack lies within false testimony is unparalleled. He follows and hounds these cases with a journalistic passion that the general media would do well to learn from.

If you took out all of his other great posts, his wagon thread, etc, he would still be a top poster here on his false rape accusation posts alone.

You don't get there till you get there

I appreciate all the advice he has given me. And his positive pro life, anti-nihilism view point is as anti-depressive view point as I can think of. Its an inspiring point of view which I hope to emulate someday. I'd like to meet you someday.

And would love to see a romance novel written by him. Would that sell like 50 shades of gray or be banned?

He is the man and if I haven't already said it, one of the people I would love to meet one day.

Quote: (05-18-2015 08:46 PM)kbell Wrote:  

And would love to see a romance novel written by him. Would that sell like 50 shades of gray or be banned?

50 Shades of Pink Inviting Holes

Take care of those titties for me.