rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that never initiate contact!!!

Hey everybody,
what do you think about girls that never initiate any contact, but respond well when you send messages and ask for a date??
I am just dating this girl (on my 4th date and I already fucked) and everything goes well (she seems pretty interested in me), but she never sends me any message between our dates. I can stay 2 weeks without any contact and dont receive any signal of her... this piss me off and make me feel I am not in the control of the situation.

That's kind of a beta mindset. If she is not doing something you want her to do and you prefer to put it on the forum instead of asking her directly or looking for another girl that does, I strongly recommend you read Bang by Roosh himself.

Some girls are just passive, meaning they prefer to be chased by a man a bit. If you've made a long-term commitment to each other and are in a relationship, I would find that unacceptable. But if you haven't formally made a relationship together, there's no harm. Just a matter of preferences IMO. Also keep in mind that some girls are crazy busy, and their life regarding a man doesn't always take first priority. I think the key distinction is: Is she nice and respectful WHEN YOU DO TALK? If so, then carry on. If not, next her.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I already said to her that she can send me message anytime, but i can not expect any change of behavior since we are not in a relationship... i do have another options too, and none of them show this kind of behavior...

Men lead, women follow. Don't count on a woman to make the first move, or to escalate any interactions/encounters. That's your job.

Anti-Slut Defense is a very real thing. As such, women like to have a certain amount of plausible deniability built into their actions. If she's pursuing you, she's "responsible" for what happens next. If you're pursuing her, she can give into your advances without feeling as much like a slut. The ol' "one thing lead to another" excuse comes to mind.

Ultimately, if you think she's giving you the runaround, and you don't like how it feels -- keep gaming other chicks. She'll either come around or she won't, but in either case, at least you won't be the one chasing after her.

I've come across a couple of girls like this. My intuition told me they were seeing a couple of other guys, or were in-between relationships, or taking time out from one, or were used to having casual flings. I wasn't first prize.

Play it cool and don't expect a lot. You already have the bang in the bank.

Some girls are just like that. You have no control over that. It's not even about you, it's them. Do not take it personally. It's some kind of stupid mentality, I've seen it. Makes no sense but they believe in it that man should always initiate.

However if you notice that she initiates conversations with other guys then something might be off and then it's about you 100%

Its better that way.

Contact forum member "OneaDay" and talk to him. He has some serious game relevant to your culture. Most of the info here ISN'T going to apply to you since you are from and live in Brazil.

That's a whole different ballgame, culture, and way of approaching women there. You have to be "all in" or you are going to get nothing. You're not competing with video game dorks who sit around on Tinder all day wondering what to text next. I probably have about 1 year worth of time spent in Brasil and even that, I don't feel, qualifies me to answer your question or give you advice.

So, to sum it up, talk to a Brazilian who understands your culture instead of just listening to anyone, because your culture is going to require you to be more direct and go after what you want than someone in the USA/UK.