rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Led Astray

Led Astray

As I preface I want to say that I'm new to this whole game concept, as well as this forum so please be gentle with me, it's my first time so to speak. :^)

I'm not sure where I went wrong, been talking to this girl for about two weeks, went out with her once already and made out with her and such, was planning on doing it again today or tomorrow. (I didn't que her into that yet)

So last night I'm texting her and she got horny so she sent me some naked and semi-naked pictures of her body, that was cool, so after that exchange (I didn't send her anything to clarify) she said she was going to bed. Okey dokey so I wake up at like 530 and she texts me something to the tune of:

"Hey, I'm really sorry for leading you on but I've got some things going on in my life right now I have to sort out, I'll hit you up again when I'm ready for this."

Or something in that vein of that, albeit it was a little longer. I may be new to the game but I'm not a dummy by no means, I haven't bought her anything or anything like that yet. I planned on getting into a relationship with her after our second date though, but I guess that's out the window.

Did I mess up somewhere or is it "just her"? (as the cliche goes) I thought things were going pretty good honestly, I expected a return on my investment on the second date.

Led Astray

She also dropped the all-time-soul crusher, "I hope we can still be friends until then."

Led Astray

Im not a fan of receiving/sending sexy pics or even sexting before having sex. It brings up the sex issue while shes far away and gives her plenty of time during/after the exchange to overthink and have buyers remorse or feel pressured.

Led Astray

Belongs in the Newbie Thread.

Led Astray

@Beirut I didn't! Never brought sex up with her, she just sent them to me.

Led Astray

Sexting you pre-LTR does not indicate that she's good LTR material.

Use her flakey bullshit as motivation to get to the gym and lift your game. Become faster, stronger, better, so that next time you bump into her you have a hotter girl on your arm. Then, use the jealousy it inspires to bang her the next night and afterward toss her a text that says...
Quote:Quote:

"Hey, I'm really sorry for leading you on but I've got some things going on in my life right now I have to sort out, I'll hit you up again when I'm ready for this."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Led Astray

Quote: (09-06-2016 06:41 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Im not a fan of receiving/sending sexy pics or even sexting before having sex. It brings up the sex issue while shes far away and gives her plenty of time during/after the exchange to overthink and have buyers remorse or feel pressured.

I disagree with you on this one.

I've found that my best interactions (from advanced pipelining) have come from some sexuality before actually meeting. Builds the tension, so that when you actually meet her, there is zero to little hesitation and resistance.

Of course, this is obviously different if you've already met the girl, she knows you, and are dating or whatever. I will say that I don't send sexy pics - I'm against that to be honest, but I don't see the issue with sexting.

This is your issue:

Quote:Quote:

I planned on getting into a relationship with her after our second date though...

The smell of desperation probably seeped through the air. Work on improving yourself - don't focus on this one girl.

Led Astray

1) I'm not sure where I went wrong

Where?

2) been talking to this girl for about *two weeks*,

Here

3)went out with her once already and made out with her and such

And here.

Game is about seducing her QUICKLY.

What you're doing is what every other guy does.

- Waiting a long time
- half measures with the physical affection - which puts undue pressure on the broad to have sex with you the next time she sees you.

Cut your losses/severely reduce your emotional investment, because further investment on your part will only keep the ball in her court.

newb board issue

WIA

Led Astray

My take on it is that she's not psychologically stable and healthy. (In fact, her behavior suggests a borderline personality.)

Regardless, any girl who sends a guy pics like that, and shortly thereafter backs out lacks the character of LTR material.

Led Astray

You sent the boyfriend vibe,

She knows you're a nice guy and how WeekendCasanova said beating me to it: "I planned on getting into a relationship with her after our second date though" - Don't man, just don't..

The vibe you wanna send it's not the one of the guy she has to solve her problems first and after that see "what happens"

You wanna be the guy that she fucks to solve her problems..

Led Astray

Quote: (09-06-2016 11:52 AM)Mjölnir Wrote:  

You sent the boyfriend vibe,

She knows you're a nice guy and how WeekendCasanova said beating me to it: "I planned on getting into a relationship with her after our second date though" - Don't man, just don't..

The vibe you wanna send it's not the one of the guy she has to solve her problems first and after that see "what happens"

You're probably right. Regardless, it was good experience and It was free. Perhaps I should try to take things quicker next time? I mean we only went on one date after all. I've been reading through "Bang" and trying to follow the pace and tips he laid out.

Led Astray

Quote: (09-06-2016 11:52 AM)Mjölnir Wrote:  

This is a gold medal statement.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems