rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's a good affordable gift for a girl?

I need your help. This girl I'm seeing birthday is coming up and I'm broke. What's a good gift for around 50-60 dollars?

Skittles.

Shouldn't set you back more than 50 cents or a dollar depending on where you go(supermarkets are cheapest, 7/11 will cost more).

I am dead serious, be a skittles man.

You want to be the guy that fucks them hard, not the guy that buys them shit they do not need.

Your D dressed up in rhinestones.

Throw her a $20 bill and tell her to get a pair of sexy panties and to surprise you. Throw in an IOU for a cooked dinner made by you at your place.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJukEODq2O6388ZRhTgZN...BWlPys0ImA]

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Let her orbiters buy her something for you.
[Image: friendzone-level-over-9000.jpg]
edit; I actually don't think "Charm" bought "Rania" a brand new car, I think this is how people take pictures in front of Lambos and post it on facebook, 'my new car!', I think rania is doing the same thing and charm is humoring her, and her boyfriend.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Lot's of factors you should explain first. Unless this is your girlfriend, don't be buying her gifts.

If this is some girl you are somewhat serious about or at least have been seeing for quite some time, then take her on an experience. Don't just go and buy some trinket or whatever. It's shallow and useless for both you and her in the long run. Take her somewhere, experience something. Last girl I was ever with where I was close enough to bother doing shit for her birthday, I took her out to a nice State park and had a picnic with wine by the water... and fucked her in the woods up against a tree after. The financial investment was very minimal the most expensive thing was the $9 bottle of Reisling.

Never mind the gift, spend less on a picnic and a trip somewhere 'special' - a viewpoint, a secluded spot, somewhere you can make 'your' special place...you're meant to be playing her emotions, not buying random shit to appease her. It's also far more likely to get you laid.

If she's pissy about not getting jewellery or some meaningless shit then ditch the bitch. Red flag alert, thank you ma'am and good night.

Edit: Fuck's sake, Stalin posted the same damn thing at the same damn time!

Quote: (07-27-2016 05:05 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

I need your help. This girl I'm seeing birthday is coming up and I'm broke. What's a good gift for around 50-60 dollars?

Gifts send messages.

Lingerie is the message you want to send.

Most other gifts imply "I want to be your boyfriend and provide for you"

WIA

Quote: (07-27-2016 05:21 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Lot's of factors you should explain first. Unless this is your girlfriend, don't be buying her gifts.

If this is some girl you are somewhat serious about or at least have been seeing for quite some time, then take her on an experience. Don't just go and buy some trinket or whatever. It's shallow and useless for both you and her in the long run. Take her somewhere, experience something. Last girl I was ever with where I was close enough to bother doing shit for her birthday, I took her out to a nice State park and had a picnic with wine by the water... and fucked her in the woods up against a tree after. The financial investment was very minimal the most expensive thing was the $9 bottle of Reisling.

[Image: potd.gif]

That's a good philosophy period for dates. Take them out on an experience. Gifts generally are meaningless.

I try to avoid giving them unless it's fair well to good friends. Even for my friends I buy them a cigar and cover their tab for the night completely on me.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

If you're broke, you shouldn't be spending money on a chick.
You need to be building up an emergency fund.

Attractive girls receive ridiculous amounts of attention on & around their birthday. I know girls who've had multiple people throwing them multiple parties at multiple venues across several days. Not to mention endless "Happy Birthday!" wishes on social media.

I don't care much about birthdays, my own or anyone else's. I usually avoid girls around Birthday Time. Let everyone else lavish congratulations & gifts on this hot nobody for a few days. Later, she and I can laugh together about all the dumb shit people bought her.

How long you been seeing this girl ?

What do you mean by seeing ? Are you official GF/BF ? Has she been vetted ?

If you've been dating this girl for awhile then doing something that benefits you is appropriate.

Whips, Cuffs, Lingerie, etc

Only in an LTR did I go somewhere with the girl I was with, music festival, travel, getting hotel rooms.

If this is just a girl you're banging, this shouldn't even be a question.

If this is a mini LTR then maybe a home cooked dinner, go out for drinks, etc.

The Experience>Materialism

Remember "Fuck her mind"

Sear that experience with you in her mind.

Stalins example is perfect, he took her out to a park, then he fucked the shit out of her in the woods.

She'll ALWAYS remember that.

(I fucked an LTR in a porter potty when a band we loved played at a 3 days musical festival, we always would crack up about it) Not as romantic but you get the point. [Image: lol.gif]

Get her a pack of extra ribbed.

I'm the King of Beijing!

She's not technically my girlfriend but she's someone that I'm serious about, so i would feel bad getting her skittles eventhough I enjoyed that post from roissy. I'm enough of an ass as it is. We have been hooking up for like 6 months now. I'm probably going to get sex toys or lingerine. Thanks for the advices.

A Pearl necklace.

Meh, just take her somewhere fun if you're so inclined.

Gifts aren't all that useful or memorable.

Trips and adventures are. Take her to a nice hotel, out of the country, or even to a random city and do some fun stuff.

Butt plugs cost about $10 on Amazon

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Have you banged her? How many times?

That is the elephant in the room question.

A plunger

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

A negligee.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (07-27-2016 07:38 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

She's not technically my girlfriend but she's someone that I'm serious about, so i would feel bad getting her skittles eventhough I enjoyed that post from roissy. I'm enough of an ass as it is. We have been hooking up for like 6 months now.

Six months? You'd better fucking man up.

[Image: 14k-White-Gold-Round-Pave-Diamond-Engagement-Ring.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

A dust pan, broom and mop gloves.

I like the lingerie and the 'experience' idea. A picnic is solid; even combine the two and bang her out in the lingerie you got her out in the woods somewhere after your picnic.

I would just do something that I want to do which is fun, and let her come with while picking up the bill. Hell, I've even bought a nice prime/wagyu steak and cooked that at home with sides / wine for $50-60. Throw the candles up with some music and you're golden- way better than dropping big $$ at a restaurant.

Or you could buy a costco sized box of rubbers if you use them...

If a girl is nice, why not treat her nice?

If it makes you happy, and can afford X, get her X. End of story.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk