rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Used Dating Apps by Country

Here is some interesting peace of information that I have stumbled upon.
http://chartsbin.com/view/39232
The list of Most Downloaded Dating Apps by Country

I don't know where they take their data from, but is seems to stick to reality in the places I have been to, except maybe Russia and Frim (never heard of this app before).
Any ways the most downloaded does not necessarily mean the most used one.
What is the list judging by your observations? May-be we can come up with a good list by RVF to make life easier for fellow love tourists.

Argentina Badoo
Australia Tinder
Austria Lovoo
Belgium Tinder
Brazil Badoo
Bulgaria Badoo
Canada Tinder
Chile Badoo
China Momo
Colombia Badoo
Czech Republic Badoo
Denmark Tinder
Egypt Frim
Finland Tinder
France Tinder
Germany Lovoo
Greece Tinder
Hungary Badoo
India Tinder
Indonesia Badoo
Ireland Tinder
Israel Tinder
Italy Badoo
Japan YYC
Kenya Badoo
Kuwait Badoo
Malaysia Badoo
Mexico Badoo
Netherlands Tinder
New Zealand Tinder
Nigeria Badoo
Norway Tinder
Philippines Tinder
Poland Badoo
Portugal Badoo
Romania Badoo
Russia Frim
Saudi Arabia WhosHere
Singapore Tinder
South Africa Badoo
South Korea Heartbeep
Spain Badoo
Sweden Tinder
Switzerland Lovoo
Taiwan iPair
Thailand Badoo
Turkey Badoo
Ukraine Badoo
United Arab Emirates Badoo
United Kingdom Tinder
United States Tinder
Vietnam Paktor

I can vouch for Whoshere being the place to go if you want to get your Saudi flag as long as your game is tight and you've got the patience. It'd be a bit easier if your Arabic is good. You definitely have to weed out the prostitutes along with the fakes that try to scam you for phone cards.

Otherwise, if you would rather get other expats, use Internations. Never really used it much myself, but I've seen some of my close friends had good success.

I have no idea what it says badoo for Colombia. Badoo has been dead for a long time there.

Same goes for Brazil. You can easily get over 700 matches there on tinder, not Badoo.

Im speaking with a colombian chick on badoo right now... Looking at the women from.colombia on badoo it seems dead. I see a decent amount of unattractive women on it, i guess women are using it for relationships.

Badoo is dead indeed in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. You can still get the occasional lay from there but Tinder has overtaken it by far, atleast in the biggest cities. Some smaller cities are still more badoo orientated.

A lot of guys I talked said they preferred Colombian Cupid over Tinder, even though Tinder is by far the most widely used.

In China it's Tantan. Tinder gets good mileage as well though.

Vouch for Lovoo in Germany.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

What about Cambodia?

I also wonder how successful tinder is in India , not getting any successful reports over there

Interesting list. Up to date information on this would be super useful.

In cities like NYC, you can use country-specific apps to target certain demographics.

For exampe, the other day I banged an Asian 7.5 through tan tan.

Ok lets update the list with the observations of forum members

Argentina Badoo
Australia Tinder
Austria Lovoo
Belarus ??????????? Unknown
Belgium Tinder
Brazil Tinder
Bulgaria Badoo
Canada Tinder
Cambodia ??????????? Unknown
Chile Badoo
China Momo, TanTan
Colombia Tinder
Czech Republic Badoo
Denmark Tinder
Egypt Frim
Finland Tinder
France Tinder
Germany Lovoo
Greece Tinder
Hungary Badoo
India Tinder
Indonesia Badoo
Ireland Tinder
Israel Tinder
Italy Badoo
Japan YYC
Kenya Badoo
Kuwait Badoo
Latvia Tinder
Lithuania Tinder
Malaysia Badoo
Mexico Badoo
Netherlands Tinder
New Zealand Tinder
Nigeria Badoo
Norway Tinder
Philippines Tinder
Poland Badoo
Portugal Badoo
Romania Badoo
Russia Frim, Mamba
Saudi Arabia WhosHere
Singapore Tinder
South Africa Badoo
South Korea Heartbeep
Spain Badoo
Sweden Tinder
Switzerland Lovoo
Taiwan iPair
Thailand Badoo
Turkey Badoo
Ukraine Tinder, Mamba
United Arab Emirates Badoo
United Kingdom Tinder
United States Tinder
Vietnam Paktor

@Linux: Brasil and Colombia updated to Tinder. I changed Ukraine to Tinder, as although badoo list a lot of girls they don't seem to be so active on there.
@ Space Cowboy: tantan added for China
@mttt: Cambodia added
Also added mamba to Russia, Ukraine.
Added Latvia and Lithuania. Although Badoo is used Tinder is providing far better results.

Some important countries are missing... Any info on Belarus?

Were living in Tinder world bro.

South africa, Hungary, Argentina, Romania are all Tinder ..I didnt try badoo in thailand but Tinder was popular.

Happn is popular now is some western countries, worked for me in England, but i still think Tinder is probably #1

Badoo seems to be hanging on Baltic countries, but i think Tinder was better to use.

I get more frequent matches on Bumble in England than Tinder. Tinder has more profiles but bumble is gaining real traction. I've used coffee meets bagel for about 2 months here and out of 6 matches thus far. 100% had responded, 50% had gave me number and I banged one.

Quote: (07-18-2016 03:01 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

I didnt try badoo in thailand but Tinder was popular.

I was scared to use Tinder in Thailand. It's the only place I went where 70% of profiles were ladyboys.

I think in pretty much every major Southeast Asian city Tinder is the most useful app. Badoo definitely is not.

Does anybody know what's up with Paktor in Vietnam? Anybody tried it?

Quote: (07-18-2016 08:41 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2016 03:01 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

I didnt try badoo in thailand but Tinder was popular.

I was scared to use Tinder in Thailand. It's the only place I went where 70% of profiles were ladyboys.

There are many Ladyboys indeed, but 70% is bullshit.

Tinder in Bangkok is 70% ugly girls, 10% Ladyboys (which is already a lot imo), 15% bangable girls and 5% good looking girls.

Quote: (07-18-2016 09:12 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

I think in pretty much every major Southeast Asian city Tinder is the most useful app. Badoo definitely is not.

Does anybody know what's up with Paktor in Vietnam? Anybody tried it?

It's ok. I used it briefly. It has quite a few girls, but Badoo and Skout were better for me.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

FWIW I don't even see a Heartbeep in the App Store (South Korea)

Unless that is translated from Korean (I tried what I thought would be the translation - nothing)

I know 1km is a thing (haven't used). And I have banged a girl off Tinder (traveling Korean-American though)

Maybe rungoodinc can chime in

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

My Thoughts:

Ya'll should keep in mind that these lists can change extremely fast. For example when I was in Bangkok in late 2014 Tinder was completely fucking useless compared to Thai Cupid/Friendly, was nobody on it except a few western chick ... When I returned to Bangkok exactly 12 months later Tinder was HUGE, got laid on it nonstop.

I think that initial list is very outdated. For example Badoo was big in Brazil a few years ago but it got overtaken by Tinder. Tinder is huge there now but an app called Happn is really gaining traction and could overtake Tinder in Brazil as Tinder in Brazil is already starting to have a rep of being the fattest and ugliest chicks in the market.

Basically if you're headed somewhere I would depend on asking locals vs depending on what is here because it could change fast.

Also since Badoo is rapidly losing members they have changed the app into a huge fucking scam, it will suck out all your money to talk to bots n' shit, don't get sucked in. Even worse if you're not paying attnetion it will start inviting people to badoo on facebook (possibly family or coworkers) and posting on your facebook wall too. Highly recommend you guys don't mess with Badoo that app and company is total garbage.

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Is Tinder in Serbia?

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:03 AM)frankiecred Wrote:  

My Thoughts:

Ya'll should keep in mind that these lists can change extremely fast. For example when I was in Bangkok in late 2014 Tinder was completely fucking useless compared to Thai Cupid/Friendly, was nobody on it except a few western chick ... When I returned to Bangkok exactly 12 months later Tinder was HUGE, got laid on it nonstop.

I think that initial list is very outdated. For example Badoo was big in Brazil a few years ago but it got overtaken by Tinder. Tinder is huge there now but an app called Happn is really gaining traction and could overtake Tinder in Brazil as Tinder in Brazil is already starting to have a rep of being the fattest and ugliest chicks in the market.

Basically if you're headed somewhere I would depend on asking locals vs depending on what is here because it could change fast.

Also since Badoo is rapidly losing members they have changed the app into a huge fucking scam, it will suck out all your money to talk to bots n' shit, don't get sucked in. Even worse if you're not paying attnetion it will start inviting people to badoo on facebook (possibly family or coworkers) and posting on your facebook wall too. Highly recommend you guys don't mess with Badoo that app and company is total garbage.

Totally agree as things change all the time. In many countries Badoo and Tinder are going back and forth but Badoo is basically a money sucking pay per like scam with only the 600 clicks a day free but the Tinder premium offers unlimited swipes.

Basically Badoo's main advantage over Tinder is there is desktop version which I find is much better when working then being stuck on your phone.

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:16 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Is Tinder in Serbia?

I asked my buddy, who is in Serbia, this question a while back and he informed me Serbians don't really do the whole online dating thing.

You might get a match here and there but don't expect much. It's probably one of the few places where a man has to show up and be a man.

^Serbia is most alpha place I've been to so far.

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:28 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2016 11:16 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Is Tinder in Serbia?

I asked my buddy, who is in Serbia, this question a while back and he informed me Serbians don't really do the whole online dating thing.

You might get a match here and there but don't expect much. It's probably one of the few places where a man has to show up and be a man.

Mexico. Guys who say they are killing it with internet dating in Mexico are probably either bottomfeeding or I don't know what.