rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city in Germany??

Best city in Germany??

Hey, guys I've always been curious about Germany. What is the best city in Germany?(nightlife,girls,and English speaking rate.) thanks in advance

Best city in Germany??

Munich IMO is the most "traditional" of the large German cities. There are also lots of really charming small German towns. I used to live in Germany and unfortunately I did not see enough of these places.

Avoid Berlin except to see the landmarks and museums. The city is pretty degenerate.

If you want to meet people just stay in a hostel. You might not meet Germans in particular but in my travels I ran into a bunch of Irish and American girls who, had I had interest in casual relationships and better game, would be open.

Best city in Germany??

Munich is undoubtedly where cream de la cream of Germany concentrates. Top notch women but so are the men with both looks and money.

Based on my Tinder matches, I'd say student cities such as Muenster, Bremen would be best spots.

Best city in Germany??

So avoid Berlin

Best city in Germany??

Munich and Hamburg have the best quality German girls from what I have heard.... However, I do think Munich edges out all.

Go to Munich. (I live in Germany)

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Best city in Germany??

Quote:Quote:

(nightlife,girls,and English speaking rate.)

With these requirements I'd say you would do well with Göttingen's easy student lays.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Best city in Germany??

I seem to be going on about it a lot here recently but Munich is by far the best city in Germany for both game and lifestyle. Good economy for jobs, the most "fun" Germans (ie Catholic in theory and Southerners) for making friends, the prettiest/most traditional girls for gaming, and the nicest city architecturally for just general vibe.

Plus its got a decent sized airport, good train connections to central Europe for weekend breaks and easy access to ski resorts in winter.

(I'm not from Munich or Germany for the record, but I've spent plenty of time in Germany and found everywhere else far less pleasant than Munich).

Best city in Germany??

If you want quick bangs or ONS go to Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt or Bremen

Best city in Germany??

Nice. But are those cities all good places to stay for a few months

Best city in Germany??

for your requirements of "nightlife,girls,and English speaking rate" Berlin is definitely the way to go. but only go in summer

Best city in Germany??

Quote: (07-10-2016 05:40 PM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

Munich is undoubtedly where cream de la cream of Germany concentrates. Top notch women but so are the men with both looks and money.

Based on my Tinder matches, I'd say student cities such as Muenster, Bremen would be best spots.

You're right about Munich.. I want to go for a weekend one day to Münster. Have seen it in Tatort and talked to someone from there, good architecture and also upmarket. I once stayed over in Freiburg im Breisgau and that's also a nice student city.

Best city in Germany??

Damascus.

Best city in Germany??

Anyone know anything about Frankfurt? Might be going there for a few days.

Best city in Germany??

Having lived in Munich and now in Berlin, the differences are massive. Berlin is nice for the summer. Lots of open air events. Tourists. Parties. As a student or as someone just dicking around with lots of time on their hands, Berlin is good. There is no social pressure whatsover to perform.

However, if you are one of the few people that actually have a decent job or career aspirations, Berlin is not for you. The number of lunatics and degenerates is staggering. Very spread out, long distances. Avoid this city during the winter (November - April). It is grey, poor, ugly, people are miserable.

Munich wins.

Best city in Germany??

So overall, which city in Germany has the best looking girls, Hamburg or Munich? I don't need to know anything else like how clean or beautiful the city is, or nightlife, etc, just need to know which of the these 2 cities have overall better looking girls. Please comment only if you have visited or lived in both extensively in both. Unless there is another German city that is better than Hamburg or Munich, & only comment if you have lived or traveled to these 2 cities extensively and another German city that beats these 2 when it comes 2 quality of girls. Thanks in advance.

Best city in Germany??

Sorry for "commenting" but i found a bit funny how you come demanding for answers after 5 years.

Best city in Germany??

Berlin has a population of 3.5 mio. There are about 1.4 mio people living in Munich.

Berlin wins. More people = more besutiful girls. Its way bigger and a metropolis, while Munich is „just“ a very large german town. There are more girls from foreign places in Berlin, its international, rough and dirty.

Munich is posh, better weather and way more expensive. If you like Beer and Dirndl, you should visit Munich during the Oktoberfest.

Best city in Germany??

Please delete

Best city in Germany??

Quote: (12-08-2017 06:54 AM)CameraXL Wrote:  

Berlin has a population of 3.5 mio. There are about 1.4 mio people living in Munich.

Berlin wins. More people = more besutiful girls. Its way bigger and a metropolis, while Munich is „just“ a very large german town. There are more girls from foreign places in Berlin, its international, rough and dirty.

Munich is posh, better weather and way more expensive. If you like Beer and Dirndl, you should visit Munich during the Oktoberfest.

Berlin may have a higher population, but its also a far more geographically spread out city. With far more migrants. And far far more awful hipster girls with Skrillex haircuts, tattoos and piercings. I'd wager on any given Saturday night despite its smaller size Munich will be far easier to find a good looking, actually feminine girl who's also fun in.

Plus Munich is just a much nicer place to be in - architecturally, for commuting, weather, proximity to nature, crime levels, better food/beer - on pretty much any metric. Why on earth would you want "rough and dirty" in a place to live?

Best city in Germany??

Hello El Santo, I must admit that to a degree you have a point, so my apologies if my question is harsh or offensive. However, I just like answers that are straight to the point, & that are from other guys that are knowledgeable about my specific question. Again, I apologize if my tone was harsh & offensive to anyone. As for timing, I have not been on Roosh for years, so I was wondering which city in Germany has the best looking girls.

Best city in Germany??

Berlin may be one of the worst cities I've been to in my entire life.

Alexanderplatz may as well be renamed Syria.

My girl didn't feel safe in Berlin, and aside from the few historical sights, it was an awful city.

Not to mention the ridiculous amount of hipsters.

I've been to Berlin once, and will never ever go back.

Best city in Germany??

Berlin is great. You have all the freedom in the world to do absolutely anything in Berlin. People go and move to Berlin specifically to have fun, which cant be said about Munich or Hamburg.
Whether it's street game or partying at 11a.m on a tuesday nothing ever seems strange or weird in Berlin. Hamburg and Munich are just regular cities.

Hamburg is a great city but the vibe is just kind of "dark". It rains every single day, everyone wears black , people move there specifically to work and some to study.

Best city in Germany??

„Real“ Munich is nothing the city-center - since a community-reform a few years back, all the villages and outskirts officially belong to munich, which is the reason why it has a population of more than a million.

Berlin is 24/7/365 and international and versatile. Hipsters & co in the east, posh and expensive/upper-class in mitte and charlottenburg/west-berlin.

Munich is Bavaria, traditional and „ordentlich“ with a slight north-italian touch. Its as german as it can be.

Best city in Germany??

Berlin surprised me. Its run down, there is no center as it was west ad east berlin. Everything is very spaced out. For a student city a lot of clubs bars are closed on weekdays, didn't see any talent. Id never go back to berlin.

Best city in Germany??

Quote: (12-08-2017 10:57 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Berlin may be one of the worst cities I've been to in my entire life.

Alexanderplatz may as well be renamed Syria.

My girl didn't feel safe in Berlin, and aside from the few historical sights, it was an awful city.

Not to mention the ridiculous amount of hipsters.

I've been to Berlin once, and will never ever go back.

I think you should be more reasonable about Berlin.

Culturally it may be fucked up. Not the best place to live for various reasons. But it's a fantastic city to visit for a few days, especially during the warmer seasons. Much to do, much to see.