rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your approach strategy at the bar?

What is your strategy when you are out at night?

Approach all or sniper?
Approach 2 sets? 3 sets? Huge groups? mixed groups?
signs you are looking? smiling? disinterested?
Dress?
Do you adjust approach for things like looks, age, race?

I only approach 2 sets and occasionally 3 sets. More than that is too much to handle IMO. I also don't approach any mixed sets. The signs I look for is the girl looking bored or looking around the room. I feel like I need a lot more approaches before I can become good at sniper approaches.

Turn up, get drunk, talk to everyone.

Tailored shirt

i usually scope out the area , abit of recon to check out the scene at bar/club
i usually approach girls who are open to approach i usually do this by some light conversation.
usually best to role in a group ,best a mix group of both gals and guys only so you dont look like a pack of wolves lol

also i stick around the bar area, usually grab a drink to steady nerves if i need it.

its always best to go somewhere pre- destination of the night. Just to warm up and get in the mode. Check your mind state and tune your attitude.

Somewhat related ...

What's the underlying motive for "venue bouncing" ... creating excitement and adventure to keep the sights fresh and the ride going? It sets up a transition also back to your place? Both?

Thanks

Quote: (06-26-2016 12:32 PM)Iso Wrote:  

My strategy for the forum is to use the search feature first. A google search for "bar game" returns:

Bar Game
Bar Game Help
Tips and advice for Club and Bar Game

Bumping any of those threads would be more appropriate.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Roosh had a really badass video from back in the day, complete with action figures that gives you a quarter back play-by-play on what to do. It covered pretty much all your questions.

I'm not going to hold your dick for you so google it.

Quote: (06-28-2016 05:45 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

My strategy for the forum is to use the search feature first. A google search for "bar game" returns:

Bar Game
Bar Game Help
Tips and advice for Club and Bar Game

Bumping any of those threads would be more appropriate.
None of those threads are relevant to my question. I didn't ask for nightgame tips which those threads are about.

My strategy is to have good time and talk to people.

I don't know how one could have pre-determined plan of approaching sets of X or girls like X. It is all completely determined by the situation at hand and which opportunities present themselves.

If I chose very specific characteristics/circumstances from your list what if there aren't any girls/situations there that match that?

Just go and talk to girls you're interested in. You have no idea how it might play out until you try.

Americans are dreamers too

1) gather intelligence on the bar and the area
2) be social all day, and everyday

3) make nice with staff

4) be social with everyone I see, and get logistical intelligence from every set without tipping my hand in terms of approaching. Make note of any

5) come back to warm sets because i gave them value.

"Y'all still here...."

6) then run game.

WIA

Quote: (06-28-2016 11:52 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

My strategy is to have good time and talk to people.

I don't know how one could have pre-determined plan of approaching sets of X or girls like X. It is all completely determined by the situation at hand and which opportunities present themselves.

If I chose very specific characteristics/circumstances from your list what if there aren't any girls/situations there that match that?

Just go and talk to girls you're interested in. You have no idea how it might play out until you try.

This. Start talking to the hottest available girls and take it from there. Whomever grabs your attention first.

Last night I went with a different strategy when I approached. Before, I avoided any giant group of girls. It was too much to handle. This time, that was all that was available at the bar. I decided to man up and approach them. My strategy was to approach the girl on the outside looking in. That went relatively well, but I would always get interrupted when the friends decided they wanted to talk to their friend. Then I approached the 2 girls in a big group that were talking to each other. That went well too until one of their friends decided to pull both of them away for some reason. That is always the death knell of an approach.

I think I'm going to have to get good at approaching big groups because I noticed that there are less 1 and 2 sets these days. The next step is dealing with the cockblock. I have to learn how to anticipate them because they always come out of nowhere.

Good stuff Iso.

" I would always get interrupted when the friends decided they wanted to talk to their friend. "

You have to handle that by forcing an introduction

" don't be rude, introduce your friend"

*in a much louder voice* "Oh I'm so glad you're here, these two are useless..."

If you're going at targets in a big group, you need to grab the group before the targets.

Further, once you've gotten into the target, you need her to lock you down. To make it harder for folks to think they can just interject.

WIA

Quote: (06-28-2016 09:40 PM)HonantheBarbarian Wrote:  

Roosh had a really badass video from back in the day, complete with action figures that gives you a quarter back play-by-play on what to do. It covered pretty much all your questions.

I'm not going to hold your dick for you so google it.

Not trying to hold anyone's dick, but that video was amusing and instructive, so here it is --

Damn, Uncle Roosh is looking young and carefree in this video! That was almost four years ago, before all the doxxing, lying press articles, false rape slander, SJW mob hunts, etc.

Stand in a high traffic area, usually near the bar is fine. People are waiting in line so its easy to chat them up.

Although really bar game is dieing fast with Tinder becoming such a mainstream app. I've read somewhere that the number of bars are down by almost 50%. All those bar sluts looking for a ONS just hop onto Tinder instead. Of course the high end places are still packed, but the run of the mill places seem to be losing a ton of business thanks to online dating.

Step 1: Live next to a bar area
Step 2: Approach girls out side the bar at 1:30am when the bar is closing (If you are in the US)
Step 3: Invite girls for after party at your place

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Approach all or sniper?
Approach 2 sets? 3 sets? Huge groups? mixed groups?
signs you are looking? smiling? disinterested?
Dress?
Do you adjust approach for things like looks, age, race?

I only approach 2 sets and occasionally 3 sets. More than that is too much to handle IMO. I also don't approach any mixed sets. The signs I look for is the girl looking bored or looking around the room. I feel like I need a lot more approaches before I can become good at sniper approaches.

When I just started I would approach all in order to get rid of my approach anxiety. As my AA faded away, mass approaching was hurting my results because I was perceived as a social violator.

Thus, I think there is no one rule fits all. I think you have to take some time in the beginning of the night to assess the venue you're playing in. Can I approach a lot of sets without people noticing?

This weekend I went to a big night club on Friday and a small one on Saturday.

On Friday, I could open a lot of sets without anyone noticing because of the nature and architecture of the night club. There were several rooms with different music playing as well as a rooftop. I could open in one place and go open in another without any problem.

On Saturday, I went to a small venue where the dance floor was small and everybody could see me approaching. I adopted the same strategy as the day before and I got perceived as a social violator in less than 4 approaches, girls that I had already opened would not talk/dance with me anymore.

Assess the venue and choose the strategy accordingly.

In the U.S:

1) Speak loud as hell with a strong Russian accent
2) Close.

That video was amazing, I laughed the entire time. Very typical Roosh. Good advice too.

1. Walk around and get a feel for the place.
2a. If alone order a drink, sit at the bar, and look for the first excuse to talk to someone anyone.
b. if with group situate us in a location where anyone in the bar can hear us or at the very least see us.
3a. Try to get group conversation with several people going and to create the illusion of old friends then see point b.
b. Talk as loud as possible and make our conversation interesting and engaging as possible to get people listening. Play the star of the conversation or pump up someone else as one.
4a. Pick the girl I like the most in the group and engage her and run standard game.
b. If I find better quality staring from the sidelines, go up and engage her and her friends with something unique then invite them to join our group then run game on the one I like working the group.
5. Ensure conversation can go on without me and leave with girl.
b. If girl chosen doesn't work out repeat step 4b. then repeat.
c. If no other options approach a group of girls and ingratiate myself with them then leave with one or plan after party with appropriate amount of men in booming group conversation.
6. Fuck
7. ???
8. Profit
9. Rinse
10.Repeat

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-11-2016 08:10 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Good stuff Iso.

" I would always get interrupted when the friends decided they wanted to talk to their friend. "

You have to handle that by forcing an introduction

" don't be rude, introduce your friend"

*in a much louder voice* "Oh I'm so glad you're here, these two are useless..."

If you're going at targets in a big group, you need to grab the group before the targets.

Further, once you've gotten into the target, you need her to lock you down. To make it harder for folks to think they can just interject.

WIA

Thanks for the advice. That makes sense. It seems like every set these days for me in DC has a friend of hers barging in after 10 minutes telling her "lets go get a drink", "lets go to the bathroom", "lets go to the bathroom". Once that happens, girls never come back to you even if they say they will. I will follow your advice and try to approach a group, then target the next time I go out.

That might mean they're monitoring her body language
1) she's not feeling you, so they rescue her
2) she's feeling you too much, and they're saving her from herself

So if you got the one chick in conversation, go for the lock in to dissuade guys, and move for the bounce to eat or something as soon as you get past the attraction stage

WIA

Quote: (07-19-2016 07:24 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

So if you got the one chick in conversation, go for the lock in to dissuade guys, and move for the bounce to eat or something as soon as you get past the attraction stage

WIA

I went out last night with my wingman. We were talking with a 2 set of girls for about 15 minutes. It was going well,then 1 of the girls suggested to go the bar for a drink. They went and that killed the approach. Next time we saw them, they were chatting with 2 random dudes. Whats your approach in that situation when they go to the bar or the bathroom. Follow them there? Wait in the same spot hoping they come back? Go buy the drink for them?

Quote: (07-22-2016 06:59 PM)Iso Wrote:  

WIA

I went out last night with my wingman. We were talking with a 2 set of girls for about 15 minutes. It was going well,then 1 of the girls suggested to go the bar for a drink. They went and that killed the approach. Next time we saw them, they were chatting with 2 random dudes. Whats your approach in that situation when they go to the bar or the bathroom. Follow them there? Wait in the same spot hoping they come back? Go buy the drink for them?

My gut reaction is that even if they were in to you during the initial chat, it wasn't high enough to make then return.

My play would be to let some time pass, stay social, reapproach later.

Don't think of it as a rejection.

Like if you needed to take a major piss, went to the head and after bumped into a school friend - they wouldn't take it as a disrespect.

WIA

Quote: (07-22-2016 06:59 PM)Iso Wrote:  

WIA

None of those, all of them are loose:loose situations. They used the bar excuse to get rid of you guys.
Its one of those moments when you have to think later "what have I done wrong?, what can I do better next time? In what aspect of myself shall I improve?" because attraction and comfort where not there.

Then, just accept defeat and move on to the next set, no shame, that's life, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Not every set is worth to waste 15 minutes of your night out. Start to figure out which ones are worth of it.