rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Anyone here wear a nice necklace or bracelet that girls comment on when going out at night? I'm looking to add some edge onto my wardrobe.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Search function is your friend. Here want I found in a quick search:

thread-20413.html

thread-27706.html

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-24-2016 10:49 PM)Thersites Wrote:  

thread-20413.html

thread-27706.html

Newbies doing the Samsamsam "did you search" smack down. I like it

[Image: agree.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

Bracelets and Necklaces?

thread-20413.html

thread-27706.html

The first thread focused on watches. The 2nd thread was on general peacocking though it did have some bracelets featured. I'm focused solely on bracelets and necklaces. I want to know the experiences of members here wearing a bracelet out at night and which ones they wore.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

What do you guys think of these bracelets. Would they work?

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Look on Etsy

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-25-2016 05:07 PM)Iso Wrote:  

thread-20413.html

thread-27706.html

The first thread focused on watches. The 2nd thread was on general peacocking though it did have some bracelets featured. I'm focused solely on bracelets and necklaces. I want to know the experiences of members here wearing a bracelet out at night and which ones they wore.

I basically going to do some armchair quarterbacking here. I read and search the forums about necklaces, bracelets, and watch that will get a girl attention, here is my synthesis of the information.

Your necklace or bracelets is a sullen peacocking. You want something that can blend into your outfit and become focal point when you reveal it. You want a girl to notice it after she got interested in you. Each member going to have different experience with necklace/bracelets, depending on the women or location. You best bet is look at the wrist of all the guys at location and pick something that will stand out from everyone else. For example, when everyone is wearing G-Shock in a location, where watch with clean dial and simple strap. This becomes a focal point for a girl when she notice that your watch is not the like everyone else. This can become aid in tell a story or revealing bit of you character.

Hope this advice was useful to you.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

This thread made me go out and order 3 bracelets and an engraved dog tag chain. Thanks alot guys.

MDP

Bracelets and Necklaces?

my left wrist

[Image: IMG_2037_zpsebpghp4k.jpg]

Bracelets and Necklaces?

In term of choice and style, Thomas Sabo can't be beat. Well known in the FSU (and everywhere for that matter) as an expensive and trendy brand. Admittedly the best models are not cheap (around 300 €), but worth it. Winner.

http://www.thomassabo.com/EU/fr_FR/men-c.../bracelets

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-25-2016 05:11 PM)Iso Wrote:  

[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Those bracelets look like they came from a Satanic cult. The all seeing eye, snatched off a dollar, watching the girl as she slurps the drink you paid for.

In other words, yes, they will do just fine.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-27-2016 02:26 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Those bracelets look like they came from a Satanic cult. The all seeing eye, snatched off a dollar, watching the girl as she slurps the drink you paid for.

Satanic cult? Interesting. I think I can play into that. I can tell girls an out there story about satanic cult.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-27-2016 06:42 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2016 02:26 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Satanic cult? Interesting. I think I can play into that. I can tell girls an out there story about satanic cult.

Spiritual Man of the Dark Mysteries game.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Before it was stolen by my batshit insane ex I had a silver cartouche necklace that had my name in hieroglyphics.

I also have a wooden bead bracelet given to me by a Chinese girl that I like to wear. Look like these

[Image: $_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F]
Apparently they only cost a dollar. Hopefully she didn't spend more than that on me [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-25-2016 05:11 PM)Iso Wrote:  

I wore this bracelet out and got some good responses. I went with the satanic cult story, but that story didnt go well. With other stories, girls were intrigued. One girl literally stared at it for 3 minutes even when I was talking.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-27-2016 10:42 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

my left wrist

Nice watch, I'd ditch the hemp bracelet though.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-27-2016 10:42 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

my left wrist

That's fine and all, but watchu wear on your nose tho? [Image: tard.gif]

Jk man, but that honestly that bracelet looks off there. Maybe if you wore a couple of them in different colours on the other hand...

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-24-2016 10:53 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Newbies doing the Samsamsam "did you search" smack down. I like it

[Image: agree.gif]

Damn, no idea I did it that often!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Quote: (05-30-2016 12:28 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Before it was stolen by my batshit insane ex I had a silver cartouche necklace that had my name in hieroglyphics.

I also have a wooden bead bracelet given to me by a Chinese girl that I like to wear. Look like these

[Image: $_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F]
Apparently they only cost a dollar. Hopefully she didn't spend more than that on me [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I believe those are Buddhist style bracelets. One should wear one if they are a Buddhist, otherwise it's a bit of LARPing. But I also understand the chick-gift thing.

LARPing aside, bracelets are dangerous territory for men. I see some men pull them off in very select circumstances, but if I may be so bold the OP likely won't be hitting that particular couture note when wearing them I would guess. So, I would stay away.

You can never go wrong with assuming that the only allowable piece of jewelry for a man, other than a wedding ring, is a watch. That being said, don't cut corners when finding a fashionable enough watch.

If you aren't on active duty in the armed forces then never, ever go necklace.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

What do you think of those kinds of silver bracelets?

[Image: 174027_buddha-to-buddha-j070.jpg?width=1000&height=1000]

[Image: 174040_buddha-to-buddha-j210.jpg?width=1000&height=1000]

[Image: Naamloos-1.jpg]

Bracelets and Necklaces?

^I like.

Better make sure you have a steel or silver necklace with something unique on it that has a loud color to match.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Bracelets and Necklaces?

I bought a few bracelets and necklaces from this site when I was in India recently. The styles are very modern and most items are aesthetically pleasing however I am not sure they would ship out of India, however it's worth it to ask them considering how cheap the items are.

http://www.koovs.com/men/jewellery/#from=200

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Any preference for metal vs non metal ( leather, suede etc.) type necklace cord.
The bloody metal cord pulls my vellus hair on my neck and is uncomfortable. Would replacing the metal chains with a leather look tacky?
And any idea where I can find other material cords locally? Walmart, Michaels?

I could order from Aliexpress but then would need to wait a month for arrival.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

Depends on what you're wearing on the cord, I suppose.

I don't wear necklaces for anything but utilitarian reasons--wearing a hand lens, compass, or similar--but I just use paracord. I mean real 7 strand core 550 cord, not the knockoff polycore stuff. It's comfortable and can be bought in just about any color you want.

The downside to paracord is it's basically unbreakable (compared to your neck) unless cut, so if you're ever planning on being in a rough situation you should add some kind of metal clasp that will break if the necklace is yanked on. I'd say that's true for leather too, as far as it goes.

Bracelets and Necklaces?

I would just transfer the pendants from the metal ones to the new cord. I have a cross, bullet type and a few other edgy pendants.