rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where can I find girls like this

Have you seen Jennifer Connelly when she was younger? Well she is exactly my type:

[Image: 289c0e6340d1562e159d8daad10b67c4.jpg]

[Image: 6270191eac06aff613c8d13325cdf1cb.jpg]

I have just read that she has Jewish ancestry.

I have seen some Italian/Spanish/Argentinean/Brazilian gauchas who look like that. I suppose Israelis too, but I'm trying to escape the social circle nature of gaming in those places. Is there any other place where they are common? (I know she is high-end, I mean where you can find tons of girls with olive eyes and brown hair)

Try here:

[Image: mars.png]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-22-2016 08:13 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Try here:

You probably have not met a lot of Spanish girls if you think girls with this kind of look are such mythical creatures from the outer space.

Mexico. There are lot of spanish descendants in Mexico. You should try Portugal as well.

Delete.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If there are girls like that out there, they are already planning to ruin themselves with diet, tats, or hair color.

Even Jennifer Connelly herself had to mess everything up by (allegedly) getting breast reduction surgery:

[Image: jennifer-connelly-breast-reduction-before-after.jpg]

http://celebritysurgerynews.com/jennifer...reduction/

Even if she didn't get the surgery, she did something to ruin the simple act of male admiration, which, as you know, we cannot have. She probably felt if she decimated her tits, and started going to art openings and wine and cheese tastings, that the world would recognize her (finally!) for the serious artist she is.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Hmmm. Find Michael j fox's deloreon from back to th future and go back to the 80s. That look and hairstyle was popular then.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Yeah kind of like Ferris Beuller's girlfriend Sloane. Great titties.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

To me, she looks Portuguese. WB the younger version.

Yeah she definitely has a Spanish look to her. Even in Montreal you can find a few chicks that look like her. And your Style & Game has to be on deck to get them

Had it so bad for her when she was young. Kind of a good to be reminded I have had the same taste in women for the last 25 years.

I fucked a girl from rural Spain that had similar facial features, the look is very Iberian.

Honestly this could be a great stickyed thread for finding out where you can find different girls whom have different kinds of aesthetics.

Still forever searching for areas populated by pale, blue-eyed/green-eyed, and with black hair girls.

Argentina and Central Europe being my guesses.

[Image: 3e9028b092c5c3d16325022fc8d8e38d.jpg]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (05-22-2016 06:20 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Honestly this could be a great stickyed thread for finding out where you can find different girls whom have different kinds of aesthetics.

Still forever searching for areas populated by pale, blue-eyed/green-eyed, and with black hair girls.

Wales

Quote: (05-22-2016 06:30 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Wales

As much as I would like to believe every Welsh woman looks like Catherine Zeta Jones in their prime.

[Image: 71963.jpg]

It's not happening.

[Insert landwhale here]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

^ that eye color is beautiful.

Can someone post a gif of Bowie and a crystal ball already then comment for me " you'll need to able to do this"

I'm on my phone it'd be impossible

Wales

Ireland has that combination all over, but we all know how the quality and attitudes are there.

I've found that combination a lot with girls from Culiacan and other parts of Sinaloa. It's that German/Spanish mix.

To quote my post in the forum lounge. Isabelle Adjani and her that dark haired blue-eyed look has always been my standard for a 10.
Quote: (05-22-2016 08:08 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Some eye bleach for the above.

The lovely Isabelle Adjani in her prime.

[Image: isabelle-adjani-20060218-109335.jpg]

[Image: c3e60e526dfea84f2377e14a36e94589.jpg]

[Image: isabelle_adjani_gallery_27.jpg]

The stuff of dreams right here:

[Image: 9985_4.jpg]

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote:Quote:

Where can I find girls like this?

The 1980's.

They have since gone extinct.

Quote: (05-22-2016 08:05 AM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

in 80s

Might as well jump in with mine.

[Image: 509b72c4c52ebbea18cc4b4e37aefc60.jpg]

I've always been a sucker for pale redheads.

HSLD

Quote: (05-22-2016 07:59 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Wales

Ireland has that combination all over, but we all know how the quality and attitudes are there.

I've found that combination a lot with girls from Culiacan and other parts of Sinaloa. It's that German/Spanish mix.

Yes in Argentina they are kind of common, most girls are brown hair brown eyes, but just last friday I was in a student club with girls like this all over, the problem is that cold approaching them is almost futile at least in those particular clubs, where high class girls go out to dress as hoes, take selfies and then act angry when a guy approaches them. One of those girls actually shoved my friend when he went to talk to her, it was funny to watch. I really can't think it can be worse in places like Central Europe or Ireland.

Quote: (05-22-2016 07:59 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Wales

Honestly, everyone can find these girls in the US lol. I have never been there, but the small sample size I've seen makes me think Hungary ( the pic also make me think of Afghani, Pashtun eyes but that could be the photoshop).

The other day I noticed that the Santitas tortilla chip girl is actually pretty hot...are there still girls like this in Mexico?

[Image: c6ffb5d40948d521cb9d6d5ae8b18f5f.jpg]

Shit. I need to get out more.

If only you knew how bad things really are.