rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putin Pussy on the Pedestal: The Miniskirt Army

[Image: 9358a63aa5d661a093b2c0f0950f8857]

link

Quote:Quote:

FEMALE troops in Moscow showed a little more thigh than their male counterparts at Red Square’s Victory Day parade this week.

The women were dubbed “Putin’s miniskirt army” after their skimpy uniforms turned heads in the Russian capital.

In a show of Russia’s military might, the women marched in perfect unison in short white skirts and knee-high black boots.

Their outfits were completed with gold braid, black and white hats and white gloves.

The skirts, unusually for military uniform, were several inches above the knee.

The event, which takes place every year, celebrates the day Russian troops triumphed over the Nazis in World War II.

The striking women were accompanied by jets, tanks and nuclear weapons.

[Image: putins-female-miniskirt-army-marches-in-...XVBK0i.jpg]

I'm all for this kind of Militant Feminism. Where are the candid pics all RuskiVFers?

WB each and every one of those girls. Twice. A day.

Is this some ploy to get masculine men to move to Russia and join the army? [Image: banana.gif]

They need to march them beautiful ass's to my bedroom now stat! [Image: banana.gif]

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

More like "Putin Pussy on Parade"

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

What is it about a girl in a uniform that makes her so hot? You could take a 6, and she would be instantly elevated to 7 level if she wore a policewoman uniform. Or maybe I'm just a sick fuck with a weird fetish.

So how would a Russian commander say "Lift skirt" and "Bend over"?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

I hope they plan to invade with the women platoon.

Deus vult!

Quote: (05-12-2016 08:09 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

I hope they plan to invade with the women platoon.

There goes the national resistance forces... with a bang.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (05-12-2016 08:07 AM)Horus Wrote:  

What is it about a girl in a uniform that makes her so hot? You could take a 6, and she would be instantly elevated to 7 level if she wore a policewoman uniform. Or maybe I'm just a sick fuck with a weird fetish.

You are not alone my friend! The same thing happens to me.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Can we get some close up shots of individual girls for science?

[Image: latest?cb=20140824112439]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

oh well...

Deus vult!

For those who have never seen the funniest TV show ever created, here is the full episode from which the clip is drawn.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6479856HJ8R2TgE

Quote: (05-12-2016 08:52 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

[Image: wb2.gif]

It's time to book a flight...

Watching these videos put a lump in my throat. It made me feel anxious and uneasy because they really hit home how I live in a culture that indeed is sick and degenerate. Sick and degenerate in the sense that we actively and ardently are against femininity in women.

Our society is constantly looking for more ways to keep women from being girly and feminine. To let them look and act more like men.

Then Russia - they have their female military personnel marching in miniskirts and heels. Arguably the most masculine of a role a woman can play in society and even they are feminine, and instructed to be so. That 3rd video - all of them thin, beautiful, smiling, with long hair. Brings a tear to my eye.

Quote: (05-12-2016 10:12 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

That 3rd video - all of them thin, beautiful, smiling, with long hair. Brings a tear to my eye.

We have been robbed from something very important my comrade.

Deus vult!

It's funny how the inverse isn't true. Military guys are seen as beta and constantly get tooled around and cucked.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (05-12-2016 10:41 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

It's subconscious fetish stuff. Seeing women in position of authority. Makes them seem dominating and in control.

Welcome to the forum. You are in good company [Image: biggrin.gif]

Deus vult!

Well, in the event of a female Red Dawn, I'll lay down my guns. But I will blow them away with my pocket rocket.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I was born in the wrong fucking country...

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (05-12-2016 11:08 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Well, in the event of a female Red Dawn, I'll lay down my guns. But I will blow them away with my pocket rocket.

In the event of an invasion I would have to say I'd be an eager collaborator. However, that wouldn't stop my intent to conduct counter-operations. Namely a deep penetration of the enemy's rear.

Quote: (05-12-2016 10:12 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

[Image: wb2.gif]

It's time to book a flight...

Watching these videos put a lump in my throat. It made me feel anxious and uneasy because they really hit home how I live in a culture that indeed is sick and degenerate. Sick and degenerate in the sense that we actively and ardently are against femininity in women.

Our society is constantly looking for more ways to keep women from being girly and feminine. To let them look and act more like men.

Then Russia - they have their female military personnel marching in miniskirts and heels. Arguably the most masculine of a role a woman can play in society and even they are feminine, and instructed to be so. That 3rd video - all of them thin, beautiful, smiling, with long hair. Brings a tear to my eye.

I was in Moscow this year. It is actually in-fucking-credible. No fatties, the women are feminine. Telling me I should make decisions for them etc.

Kim Jong-Un must be spewing...

Putin should recruit russian girls directly through vkontakte or through instagram

[Image: 47OVc0v.jpg]

They did the same thing in North Korea:

[Image: PHO-10Oct10-258680.jpg]