rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language boosting confidence

I'm very new to the game. I broke up with my girlfriend with whom I had a relationship for 3 years a couple of months ago. Now I'm 30 (Maybe too late to start gaming) and I decided to work on my game skills. I'm a scientist (work in the university) so I'm surrounded all the time with geeky guys that have no interest whatsoever in going out and chasing girls. Because of that I'm going out regularly dolo to clubs and bars around 2 to 3 times a week. Although my game is still far from tight I could land a couple of notches here and there. It's most likely beginner's luck, but I noticed that the common thing that all those notches share is that they were either foreigners that I met in the city where I live (Germany) or girls I approached while being abroad (Poland, Iceland, China). My objective is to start targeting German chicks and wanna do it right. That's it for the introduction. Now, time for the question:

I've been an expat for about 10 years in Germany. I can speak pretty fluent German, but my English is still much better. I realized that speaking English with German ladies gives me a huge advantage (my humor gets much better) and also a boost in confidence since my English is far better than any of the girls I meet in clubs. Speaking German, a language that they master better than me, affects my confidence when talking. Has anyone here had a similar experience? Did you switch completely to English? I would like to know your thoughts on that.

Another question: Is there any different body language, stance to adapt in case you're going out dolo? or your guys just follow the general recommendations from the vibe section in Bang?

I think your hang up on speaking German is going to be an issue of how badly you want to speak it fluently. The way I see it, you've got two main options here: Accept your German speaking skills as mediocre and own it with a sense of humor and confident that you don't care how it comes out, or work much harder on your language skills. Put more time into studying conversations and speaking to many people each day. Much like game, you want to study the theory, in this case studying the German language, and then apply it in everyday life so it becomes natural.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

If anything I would stick to German simply in that it'll teach you to minimize how much you need to talk in a situation. When you learn how to effectively communicate with the minimal amount of words to make her laugh, have fun, and get her in bed your game will get exponentially better.

Not to mention this will help you improve your language skills even though German is a bit more niche than most languages.

I'll be looking forward to datasheets on Austria, Germany, and Switzerland if you do keep it up.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Thanks guys for the answers. I think I will go with German for now. My German is that fluent that Germans would rarely notice that I'm not a native speaker at first. It's just that Joking around requires a higher level of mastery of the language which is kinda of a limitation, but I'm starting to see it differently thanks to your insights.

Last Saturday I went out alone again and managed to get a Spanish girl to come back home with me (got my Spanish flag!). I must say logistics played a huge role in this as I live really close to the partying area in my city. Again it was a foreigner with whom I communicated in English.
This time I did more approaches in German. The highlight was that I almost closed with a cute German girl. Unfortunately she was freshly married. I still pushed and got a kiss and some dirty dancing, but couldn't seal the deal and take her home. All in all I think I did good as she was telling me stuff like if she weren't married she would have spent the night with me and praised my intelligence and sense of humor. On one hand I think I did good on the conversational level, but I cannot help it but think that maybe I should have pushed more. But since our approach is based on a abundance model, I'm not concerning myself about it any further. I moved on! There will other chances!
I'm starting to feel more comfortable with going out solo in Germany, but let's see how I will fare next week. Anyway, I will keep up the work and keep you posted! When time comes I will also consider posting a datasheet on Germany.

Kalimero

[Image: giphy.gif]

Glad to hear you got your Spanish flag. Keep us posted looking forward to more.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

In the same shoes except that I'm in France. I speak absolutely fluent French but still with a heavy accent.

I have a parisian girl friend now and did ok for myself when it comes to French girls. In a country where even young people are bad at English and fiercely proud of their language (or too lazy to learn a new language), not speaking French will narrow your options when it comes to quality a bit. The french girls who are fluent in English or other language here are by default all sluts, though still very hot. If there's an exception I did not experience it.

I would say for dating try to use the local language but stick to English for pickup because that's where you have the advantage.

Try not to let that get into your head. Being an expat is very easy to diminish yourself thinking that you are handicapped with an accent. Even if that is the case, you have to pretend that it is not.

Not sure where you are in Germany but being expat can give you a lot of bonus point with other expat girls too.

Must be tough right now with all the migrants making girls suspicious of foreigners.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (03-15-2016 05:20 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

In the same shoes except that I'm in France. I speak absolutely fluent French but still with a heavy accent.

I have a parisian girl friend now and did ok for myself when it comes to French girls. In a country where even young people are bad at English and fiercely proud of their language (or too lazy to learn a new language), not speaking French will narrow your options when it comes to quality a bit. The french girls who are fluent in English or other language here are by default all sluts, though still very hot. If there's an exception I did not experience it.

I would say for dating try to use the local language but stick to English for pickup because that's where you have the advantage.

Try not to let that get into your head. Being an expat is very easy to diminish yourself thinking that you are handicapped with an accent. Even if that is the case, you have to pretend that it is not.

Not sure where you are in Germany but being expat can give you a lot of bonus point with other expat girls too.

Must be tough right now with all the migrants making girls suspicious of foreigners.

I had quite good response from last weekend, I decided to stick to German for now at least for the coming months and see how it works out.
Girls here, probably as everywhere else, can be classified into two categories. The first category consists of girls that are very German, listen to German music, watch German TV and most of the time have no interest in anything not German. It goes without saying that they don't speak English fluently. The second category is more open to foreign cultures, speak good English and usually more educated. I find that speaking English with girls from the first category usually leads to nowhere while the second type of girls can almost be dealt with as foreigners. They would in general be interested in your background and ask questions about what brought you to Germany etc. The only problem with them is that on average they are at most 6~7s. If you want the 8~10s you will have to speak German and deal with those stupid but pretty German ladies. The first category is the one I'm chasing now. I think for that I do need to use German as it's the easiest way to communicate with them. How about France? Can you relate to this?

Please bear with the length of this post. If it is not desirable just let me know and I will take that into consideration for my next ones.

So I've been gaming at night in night clubs and bars for the last couple of weeks with no luck this time (The Spanish girl was my last success), although I got a couple of numbers that led nowhere (not very surprising). In general they would either not answer at all, answer with non-enthusiastic message and the conversation just fade out or hit me with the I have a boyfriend line friendship bullshit. One interested story happend when I went once to a bar pretty late (around 2am) straight from a jam session and had still my guitar on me. A girl approaches me and tells me that she has to leave now but she likes me, would love to listen to me playing guitar and that's why she wanna give me her number. I was not prepared for something like that so I didn't know how to react. I just said: "hmm..., okay. Give me your number and I might contact you later". Sticking to the 2 days rule and strictly following Roosh's texting script and texted her later one but she insisted on talking on the phone before meeting. I said no and told her that for a first impression I'd rather meet her in person since phone calls are too impersonal. She still insisted on that but I didn't give in and ended up ignoring her at the end. I didn't like that she wanted to check me out on the phone to see if it's safe to meet me in person as if I were a psycho serial killer or something although she was the one to insist on giving me her number. Anyway, next, I move one!

In general, I still seem to have a problem with my first approach. It get's much easier once you are really in, by the third or the fourth approach. But that first one ist just always the hardest, especially if you're going out solo. To speed things up, following some advice here on the forum and Roosh's books, I started chatting up random people on the street and going to small concerts and things like that before hitting the bars and clubs.
Yesterday was another unsuccessful day. As I arrived to the club, the queue had already started building up. I stood there behind two cute girls and their 20s. Both of them were about 7~8. Later on I found out that are 20 and 22. I guess since I'm 30 and the thought of the possibility of getting lucky with a girl 10 years younger than me must have contributed to me fucking up the whole thing later on. So far the youngest girl I ever had something with was like 3 years younger than me.

I started a conversation by saying:
Me: I heard no one is allowed to dance tonight (for those who don't know, Germany has on certain religious days a complete ban on dancing activities which no one seem to care about and is not really enforced).
They: (laughing) oh really we didn't know we thought it's only starting tomorrow.
Me: No it's today already. So how do we this now? I'm not sure it's a good idea to get in now?
They: Hell no I wanna dance!
Me: ok, don't worry I'm the owner I will talk to them.
They: (laugh). What is the owner doing here standing in the queue?
Me: oh I just enjoy to mingle with the commoners from time to time (Credit goes to Roosh for this one).

Anyway I kept teasing and rambling until we made it to the entrance. Once inside I had to go to the toilet so I lost track of them but quickly found them again and resumed my conversation. This time I was not solo but I had with me a "static wingman" who mainly just stood there and almost never said a word. This made it extremely hard for me to maintain the conversation with both of them. I can clearly say why you are actually better off going out solo than with someone like that.

Did I mention that they are sisters? Damn taking both of them back home would have a been a dream coming true!! Anyway, I made it to the point where they also started asking questions. First they asked for my name and then other stuff. The girl I was interested in more, also the one I was teasing all the time, kept eye contact with me all the time, and was starting to subtly touch my form arm when talking to me. Later one she invited for a couple of drinks. We went to get them in the bar. I started touching her by putting my arm on her waist from time to time but nothing more. I was actually sure that she will end up in my bed, that is if her sister doesn't cockblock me at the end. Unfortunately, the sister slowly started getting bored, thanks to my static wingman, and said that they are going to the toilet. I did my best to keep her involved the with my wingman but he was just too passive. It was the last time I saw them since they disappeared.
I got so pissed off at myself that I didn't push harder again and and didn't escalate faster. I think I should have asked her to come and dance with me right after we went to get drinks and escalate from there... What do you guys? How fast do you guys proceed from the point where she starts touching you? how conclusive are forearm touches in such a conversation? Please indulge my stupid questions if you find them too basic or obvious.

After that I felt a bit down but didn't want it to ruin my evening. Before going to the club I made some "friends" at the small rock concert I went to in the early evening. They invited me to join them to another location but I declined by saying that I had other plans and that I might still show up later. I decided to stop by and see what happens. I arrived there and could easily locate the group of my new friends. They were a bunch of Mexican guys and a Germany guy, two Mexican girls (both of them 5) and a German-Mexican petite (6). To my surprise a cute Ukrainian girl (7~8) I knew from other parties (before I started learning proper game) was also hanging out with them. It turned out that she's enrolled in the same university program as the German-Mexican chick. Back in the days when I first met the her I bombed her with the typical beta behavior: Like buying her a drink right after I got to know her, asking for her Facebook and texting her on the same night saying bullshit like "I had great time"... So I was not sure how receptive she would be this time but I still decided to give it a shot. I had nothing to lose anyway.

As I arrived, the Mexican guys were orbiting around the Ukrainian girl. So I just said hi and started talking to the others while waiting for my turn to talk to her. At some point one the guys went for a piss and I took the chance to sit next to her and hit her with my state of the art freshly acquired game conversation skills. This time she was indeed more receptive and was reacting to my teasing, opinion questions etc. If we are interrupted by someone I would sometime act as if I forgot what I was talking about and keep quite to see if she would restart the conversation which she did every time. I took it as a good sign and proceeded with more kino. She didn't pull her self away but still didn't respond much which confused me a bit. I must mention that during my formal beta days I had asked her twice to hang out for a beer but she declined saying that she had a lot of exams to prepare for. Her last exam was yesterday as she told me so now she cannot that same (lame?) excuse. I asked her again yesterday and this time she was enthusiastic about it and told me to contact her soon again to fix a date. Later on the Mexican dudes got very drunk and annoying and started cockblocking me that I decided to leave with style instead of hopelessly sticking around.

Now given my beta history with the chick and the fact that she actually told me that she's having an LTR with a guy in ukraine, I'm not sure about about my chances here. What do you guys think? have you been in a situation like this where the same girl gets to see your change from Beta to Alpha behavior (Although still working on it...)? How would go about the LTR thing? All what I told her was that I don't believe in long distance relationships and asked if she was happy in it to which answered positively.

Quote: (03-25-2016 12:13 PM)kalimero Wrote:  

Please bear with the length of this post. If it is not desirable just let me know and I will take that into consideration for my next ones.

So I've been gaming at night in night clubs and bars for the last couple of weeks with no luck this time (The Spanish girl was my last success), although I got a couple of numbers that led nowhere (not very surprising). In general they would either not answer at all, answer with non-enthusiastic message and the conversation just fade out or hit me with the I have a boyfriend line friendship bullshit. One interested story happend when I went once to a bar pretty late (around 2am) straight from a jam session and had still my guitar on me. A girl approaches me and tells me that she has to leave now but she likes me, would love to listen to me playing guitar and that's why she wanna give me her number. I was not prepared for something like that so I didn't know how to react. I just said: "hmm..., okay. Give me your number and I might contact you later". Sticking to the 2 days rule and strictly following Roosh's texting script and texted her later one but she insisted on talking on the phone before meeting. I said no and told her that for a first impression I'd rather meet her in person since phone calls are too impersonal. She still insisted on that but I didn't give in and ended up ignoring her at the end. I didn't like that she wanted to check me out on the phone to see if it's safe to meet me in person as if I were a psycho serial killer or something although she was the one to insist on giving me her number. Anyway, next, I move one!
Should have just called her. It's not holding frame over something as petty as a phone call. Some guys on the forum only call girls period instead of text. Perhaps she wanted to hear the sound of your voice to gauge how well you sang?

Something to keep in mind for next time.

Quote:Quote:

In general, I still seem to have a problem with my first approach. It get's much easier once you are really in, by the third or the fourth approach. But that first one ist just always the hardest, especially if you're going out solo. To speed things up, following some advice here on the forum and Roosh's books, I started chatting up random people on the street and going to small concerts and things like that before hitting the bars and clubs.
Good to hear. Keep that up. Try to make people laugh too if at all possible in these conversations.

Yesterday was another unsuccessful day. As I arrived to the club, the queue had already started building up. I stood there behind two cute girls and their 20s. Both of them were about 7~8. Later on I found out that are 20 and 22. I guess since I'm 30 and the thought of the possibility of getting lucky with a girl 10 years younger than me must have contributed to me fucking up the whole thing later on. So far the youngest girl I ever had something with was like 3 years younger than me.

Well work on that. Younger girls are always preferable. It doesn't take as much to impress them. Just stay confident and remember that girls always dig older guys. It's natural and it's biological. Always try your luck with younger girls before anything. Guys like Giovonny on the forum are banging 18-21 year olds at 40. I believe you'll be able too as well.

I started a conversation by saying:
Me: I heard no one is allowed to dance tonight (for those who don't know, Germany has on certain religious days a complete ban on dancing activities which no one seem to care about and is not really enforced).
They: (laughing) oh really we didn't know we thought it's only starting tomorrow.
Me: No it's today already. So how do we this now? I'm not sure it's a good idea to get in now?
They: Hell no I wanna dance!
Me: ok, don't worry I'm the owner I will talk to them.
They: (laugh). What is the owner doing here standing in the queue?
Me: oh I just enjoy to mingle with the commoners from time to time (Credit goes to Roosh for this one).
Too blatant of a hyperbole unless it was obvious with your tone that you were joking about the owner bit(unless of course you go there often enough that you're a regular and you tip well even if that's more of an American thing tip the bartenders anyways say it's a foreigner thing). Your approach wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. I would have challenged her saying "I bet you can't dance anyways" with a smirk or a "Let me guess you're the best dancer in the joint".

Anyway I kept teasing and rambling until we made it to the entrance. Once inside I had to go to the toilet so I lost track of them but quickly found them again and resumed my conversation. This time I was not solo but I had with me a "static wingman" who mainly just stood there and almost never said a word. This made it extremely hard for me to maintain the conversation with both of them. I can clearly say why you are actually better off going out solo than with someone like that.

Learn to be able to talk with multiple girls at the same time. Tell a story or point out some people that you can make fun of. Once you have built a rapport change venues with them and/or allow the guy with the most game that pops in; into the conversation then allow him to take the less attractive of the duo.

On your "static wingman", he would be the first target and I would be whispering into both girls ears or just mine how much of a weirdo he is/why we should ditch him.

Did I mention that they are sisters? Damn taking both of them back home would have a been a dream coming true!! Anyway, I made it to the point where they also started asking questions. First they asked for my name and then other stuff. The girl I was interested in more, also the one I was teasing all the time, kept eye contact with me all the time, and was starting to subtly touch my form arm when talking to me. Later one she invited for a couple of drinks. We went to get them in the bar. I started touching her by putting my arm on her waist from time to time but nothing more. I was actually sure that she will end up in my bed, that is if her sister doesn't cockblock me at the end. Unfortunately, the sister slowly started getting bored, thanks to my static wingman, and said that they are going to the toilet. I did my best to keep her involved the with my wingman but he was just too passive. It was the last time I saw them since they disappeared.
Pedestal man pedestal don't put these girls up there. There's plenty of young, hot ass to go around. So what if you "could" take them back home? Believe you are cool enough that both would want to go back home with you.

You should have ditched the other guy way before this.

I got so pissed off at myself that I didn't push harder again and and didn't escalate faster. I think I should have asked her to come and dance with me right after we went to get drinks and escalate from there... What do you guys? How fast do you guys proceed from the point where she starts touching you? how conclusive are forearm touches in such a conversation? Please indulge my stupid questions if you find them too basic or obvious.
If she starts touching you, I would invite her out to enjoy the sky/have a smoke if there's a patio/outside area. Then make out with her. Problem being that the sister was also with in the venue. If I was in this situation exactly where I had fucked up to the point you had fucked up, I would grab both girls/convince them to head to the next venue with me.

And they will in order to ditch the guy killing the vibe, because I'm fun, and they want to have a good time.

After that I felt a bit down but didn't want it to ruin my evening. Before going to the club I made some "friends" at the small rock concert I went to in the early evening. They invited me to join them to another location but I declined by saying that I had other plans and that I might still show up later. I decided to stop by and see what happens. I arrived there and could easily locate the group of my new friends. They were a bunch of Mexican guys and a Germany guy, two Mexican girls (both of them 5) and a German-Mexican petite (6). To my surprise a cute Ukrainian girl (7~8) I knew from other parties (before I started learning proper game) was also hanging out with them. It turned out that she's enrolled in the same university program as the German-Mexican chick. Back in the days when I first met the her I bombed her with the typical beta behavior: Like buying her a drink right after I got to know her, asking for her Facebook and texting her on the same night saying bullshit like "I had great time"... So I was not sure how receptive she would be this time but I still decided to give it a shot. I had nothing to lose anyway.
Never ever go back to a girl you have failed miserably with unless she goes out of her way to come to you. I would be hitting on ever other girl in the venue that was attractive until she comes up with the "You remember me?" and of course I don't. Then smile while saying "Where have we met?".

As I arrived, the Mexican guys were orbiting around the Ukrainian girl. So I just said hi and started talking to the others while waiting for my turn to talk to her. At some point one the guys went for a piss and I took the chance to sit next to her and hit her with my state of the art freshly acquired game conversation skills. This time she was indeed more receptive and was reacting to my teasing, opinion questions etc. If we are interrupted by someone I would sometime act as if I forgot what I was talking about and keep quite to see if she would restart the conversation which she did every time. I took it as a good sign and proceeded with more kino. She didn't pull her self away but still didn't respond much which confused me a bit. I must mention that during my formal beta days I had asked her twice to hang out for a beer but she declined saying that she had a lot of exams to prepare for. Her last exam was yesterday as she told me so now she cannot that same (lame?) excuse. I asked her again yesterday and this time she was enthusiastic about it and told me to contact her soon again to fix a date. Later on the Mexican dudes got very drunk and annoying and started cockblocking me that I decided to leave with style instead of hopelessly sticking around.
This was too cringeworthy to read. Rule 1 of hanging with a crew. Never initiate any contact with a hot girl running with them besides a general introduction if it's the first time you've met them(eye contact, presidential handshake, and a smirk with no more than names exchanged). You'll go out of your way to not initiate and hit on anything else until what I mentioned earlier happens.

Examples of the proper handshake either is fine(I tend to use the first for girls shorter than me by quite a bit and the latter for girls closer to my height):

[Image: Psychology%20Today_Politician%20Handshake.jpg]

[Image: 114877641_obama_346587b.jpg]

Now given my beta history with the chick and the fact that she actually told me that she's having an LTR with a guy in ukraine, I'm not sure about about my chances here. What do you guys think? have you been in a situation like this where the same girl gets to see your change from Beta to Alpha behavior (Although still working on it...)? How would go about the LTR thing? All what I told her was that I don't believe in long distance relationships and asked if she was happy in it to which answered positively.

No shit you've already fucked up. Move on and find another girl. It's salvageable but not by your initiation. If she engages you, play it like I said earlier. If she brings up this previous night say you were drunk and don't remember her period.

Even then this is a lost cause. Abundance mentality is the key to game. Keep at it. There's plenty of hot ass to go around.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Hi,
I've been out from the forum for a while but still kept working on my gaming skills. Meanwhile I got 4 more lays since the spanish girl. I have the feeling that I keep getting close the level I wanna reach but the consistency is still missing.

Since the last time I posted here I started a work out regimen combined with intermittent fasting. I lost about 5kgs and I think I look a much better now. This has greatly contributed to my better results lately. About a month ago I managed to number close my first 8~9 girl. I managed to pass a lot of shit tests and persisted until I got the number, but apart from a couple of kisses, she wouldn't let me do anything to her on the same night. I started texting her the next day and we hit it off. She clearly told me that she likes me in a text message so it was clear it was gonna work when we met. A couple of weeks later we had our first date. All I got was a make out although I managed to take her home with me. On the second date I banged her for the first time and since then it became a regular thing. We see each other about 2~3 times a week. She's very good in bed, always eager to please me. I have to admit I NEVER had any girl that satisfied me in bed like that.

Now I know this sounds pedestrial and all, hence my question. What do you guys think I should do? Should I cut her loose just to avoid falling for her and suffer from oneitis? I definitely like her and would like to keep banging her but I want to progress more in my game too. I think it would be a shame to stop my learning curve right after getting my first stunner. It's just so hard to clearly think now for me and make an objective decision. What would you do in a situation like that? So far my strategy is to keep things going with her while still going out and practicing on my own. Only by realizing that I can still get other high quality girls I can avoid falling into the oneitis trap. Unfortunately, it's not working very well lately, but I won't give up that easily. Tonight I'm going out again for practice!

I have to mention that she knows that I'm banging other two girls at the same time. I told her about it but I still give her a higher priority since the two others are in the 6~7 range. At the beginning she said she's fine with it but lately she started giving me hints about how she would like to be my official girlfriend whatever that means...

I actually have another unrelated question. I found a wingman lately with whom I regularly go out. He's still a newbie (even more than me) but it's really fun to hang out with him and I think we motivate each other very well. Now the thing is that he's quite bad looking and often I notice that some sets are less open to us because of that. For example, they would be like very talkative and everything with me and as soon as he joins to deal with the cockblocking friend, the girls lose interest. The stunner I'm banging lately now even explicitly told me about how her friend was even kinda scared of him. You guys ever had a similar experience? I'm not sure it is actually true. I just noticed it a couple of times but I'm not sure about it.

Quote: (07-16-2016 08:37 AM)kalimero Wrote:  

Now I know this sounds pedestrial and all, hence my question. What do you guys think I should do? Should I cut her loose just to avoid falling for her and suffer from oneitis? I definitely like her and would like to keep banging her but I want to progress more in my game too. I think it would be a shame to stop my learning curve right after getting my first stunner. It's just so hard to clearly think now for me and make an objective decision. What would you do in a situation like that? So far my strategy is to keep things going with her while still going out and practicing on my own. Only by realizing that I can still get other high quality girls I can avoid falling into the oneitis trap. Unfortunately, it's not working very well lately, but I won't give up that easily. Tonight I'm going out again for practice!

I have to mention that she knows that I'm banging other two girls at the same time. I told her about it but I still give her a higher priority since the two others are in the 6~7 range. At the beginning she said she's fine with it but lately she started giving me hints about how she would like to be my official girlfriend whatever that means...
Imply to her that you're exclusive and pretend you've cut off the other girls but keep banging them anyways while trying to get one more to stay solid. Honestly it takes more game to keep a hot girl around fucking you than to procure more.

So my advice is keep gaming and going out while slowly purging the lower ends of your harem with better quality. You should consistently be aiming for hotter girls.

I actually have another unrelated question. I found a wingman lately with whom I regularly go out. He's still a newbie (even more than me) but it's really fun to hang out with him and I think we motivate each other very well. Now the thing is that he's quite bad looking and often I notice that some sets are less open to us because of that. For example, they would be like very talkative and everything with me and as soon as he joins to deal with the cockblocking friend, the girls lose interest. The stunner I'm banging lately now even explicitly told me about how her friend was even kinda scared of him. You guys ever had a similar experience? I'm not sure it is actually true. I just noticed it a couple of times but I'm not sure about it.
Stay friends with him and try to motivate him to improve his looks, his clothes, and his demeanor so he comes across as less scary to them. Always try to inspire greatness in your friends so they're consistently improving as well. That's part of the game too.

Best of luck,

Comte

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Stay friends with him and try to motivate him to improve his looks, his clothes, and his demeanor so he comes across as less scary to them. Always try to inspire greatness in your friends so they're consistently improving as well. That's part of the game too.

Best of luck,

Comte
Bros before hoes.

Man what city are you in?

I am also an expat but been here for about 5.5 years and I don't approach in German because of some similar things you mentioned.. So just to repeat are you having much more success now that you are approaching in German rather than English.

I personally continue to do English because I think it gives me an edge over all the other guys.. I am black and I use it to try and separate me from Africans which are generally seen as lower value people around these parts.

I agree with Comte as to what you should be doing.

What is wrong with that Wingman you got? Why are girls scared of him? Is he just unattractive or is it something else he is doing?

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille