rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you get an Asian girlfriend?

I am a White recent college graduate doing research on my campus and applying to grad school.

I prefer Asian women and would love an Asian girlfriend. I would prefer a fresh of the boat college student.

Are there any special strategies I need to get these girls? For example is pushing for sex on the first date too much for them? Should I set study dates with them and then hit on them? I assume American Asians should be gammed just like white girls.

Also what type of guys do these girls go for?

If you're white, it's easy peasy to get an Asian lizard. Just talk to her normally.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Talk to them, they will be happy you are talking to them because of the white god factor. Escalate. Get them into bed. I don't even understand the question, or the problem. Run standard game. You are on a college campus in the united states, there should be tons of Asian women around.

Are americanised Asian girls still easier than American white girls?

Upon reading the title of this thread I was expecting a hilarious Little Dark type circus inside,but I was left disappointed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I really understand what problem you are having gaming Asian girls. Basically you just run don't fuck up game which is just talking to them and escalating accordingly bars on how receptive they are too you.

Living in Los Angeles I have seen countless examples of how quick asian girls are to date a white guy vs any ither race especially at campuses.

I feel sorry for Asian guys because I've have seen so many american asian girl and asian girls ditch asian guys very quickly for a white guy. The Asian girls down here are submissive for white guys but put Asian guys through so many shit test and basically make the asian giy do all this extra work to get stuff a white guy gets with her easily.

That's why when I'm doing approaches with white guys who don't have much game I guide them towards asian girls generally because they are sk easy to game if you are a white guy.

Have fun with thise petite asian girls.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Own an expensive BMW. Have a second car, maybe an Audi or Subaru that you juice up for some illegal street racing. If it gets trashed you need that BMW for day-to-day materialistic appeal though. Don't forget this.

Always be looking down at your expensive brand new smart phone. You must at all times be beating her on who is addicted to smart phones more.

Barely if ever go to the beach. This is not your domain. You are the anti-dolphin of the pussy hunters. Karaoke in an Asian dialect, that is more like it.

Wear an expensive watch, shoes, sunglasses and other accessories. Be GQ bordering on K-Pop-Homo. You may think about spiking or poofing your hair up.

You love taking trips to Vegas and staying in a nice suite taking your chick along, going out to clubs. Of course still place priority on looking at your smartphone at all times.

You love going out to fancy restaurants.

You have more pictures of fancy food than of your family and friends.

You own cats. Multiple. Mostly just to outdo her on social media by attention whoring for other Asian girl orbiters. You want those cats in your BMW helping you steer while you are smoking and looking down at your smartphone with some boba. Shit like this.

You lie that you are a doctor so she thinks she can brag about you to her parents. At the same time be grating enough her parents dislike you which turns her on. Have family money to come from - you'll need an allowance for this lifestyle. Your dad is probably on business and smashing hookers in Asia 85% of the time. That's ok you can get pussy without him around, you have what it takes.

You must put on the act that you actually enjoy all her retarded selfies she sends you with way too many emojis.

Smoke cigarettes.

Make sure you speak that Asian language whichever hers is, if it isn't exact that's ok Viet/Thai tomatoe tomatto close enough, in public you need to be seen and heard speaking to her in maybe only 20% English. It just needs to be known you both can talk to each other on a deeper level outside of plain English.

Have extremely strong opinions on what is a good Asian restaurant and what is not.

Never look her in the eye for more than 2 seconds consecutively unless you are having sex or you are telling her what lingerie she has to wear that night.

Know at least as much of the pop culture in 2 other Asian countries outside America as you do about local pop culture. This is crucial.

Keep your place extremely clean in a high rise. Keep all dishes and silverware clean and dry at all times waiting in the dishwasher. Not the cabinets or drawers. Don't use too much color or flash on your interior design. Lots of black leather furniture and white walls. You want the clean monied museum vibe with cats. Too much color or vibe and she may think you are a hippy. You are a clean gleaming katana sword. Not some multiple color rainbow sparkler bearer. Smoke on your high rise balcony, don't forget your phone.

Play video games with your other friends while listening to club music and taking cigarette breaks, go out in all your BMWs together to get sushi and cover your mouth with a hand when you laugh which amounts to a man giggle and joke about how much Asian pussy you are reeling in.

Over and out.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

^ I logged in to write a more thorough answer, and didn't need to read more than the first few lines. Perfect answer. +1

This guy knows his shit.

Quote: (10-30-2015 01:05 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Own an expensive BMW.

Always be looking down at your expensive brand new smart phone. You must at all times be beating her on who is addicted to smart phones more.

Barely if ever go to the beach. This is not your domain. You are the anti-dolphin of the pussy hunters. Karaoke in an Asian dialect, that is more like it.

Wear an expensive watch, shoes, sunglasses and other accessories. Be GQ bordering on K-Pop-Homo. You may think about spiking or poofing your hair up.

You love taking trips to Vegas and staying in a nice suite taking your chick along, going out to clubs. Of course still place priority on looking at your smartphone at all times.

You own cats. Multiple. Mostly just to outdo her on social media by attention whoring for other Asian girl orbiters. You want those cats in your BMW helping you steer while you are smoking and looking down at your smartphone with some boba. Shit like this.

You lie that you are a doctor so she thinks she can brag about you to her parents. At the same time be grating enough her parents dislike you which turns her on.

You must put on the act that you actually enjoy all her retarded selfies she sends you with way too many emojis.

Smoke cigarettes.

Make sure you speak that Asian language whichever hers is, if it isn't exact that's ok Viet/Thai tomatoe tomatto close enough, in public you need to be seen and heard speaking to her in maybe only 20% English. It just needs to be known you both can talk to each other on a deeper level outside of plain English.

Have extremely strong opinions on what is a good Asian restaurant and what is not.

Never look her in the eye for more than 2 seconds consecutively unless you are having sex or you are telling her what lingerie she has to wear that night.

Know at least as much of the pop culture in 2 other Asian countries outside America as you do about local pop culture. This is crucial.

Keep your place extremely clean in a high rise. Keep all dishes and silverware clean and dry at all times waiting in the dishwater. Not the cabinets or drawers. Don't use too much color or flash on your interior design. Lots of black leather furniture and white walls. You want the clean monied museum vibe with cats. Too much color or vibe and she may think you are a hippy. You are a clean gleaming katana sword. Not some multiple color rainbow sparkler bearer. Smoke on your high rise balcony, don't forget your phone.

Play video games with your other friends while listening to club music and taking cigarette breaks, go out in all your BMW's together to get sushi and cover your mouth with a hand when you laugh which amounts to a man giggle and joke about how much Asian pussy you are reeling in.

Over and out.

Quote: (10-30-2015 01:01 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Upon reading the title of this thread I was expecting a hilarious Little Dark type circus inside,but I was left disappointed.

For some reason I imagined a ban. Best of luck to the OP.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I was not disappointed in Trav's post.

[Image: potd.gif]

Leave a trail of rice going to your door.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (10-30-2015 12:43 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Are americanised Asian girls still easier than American white girls?

I'd say generally, yes. I'd also say that native born Hispanic girls are also at least slightly easier than white American girls.

Quote: (10-30-2015 01:35 PM)thirty-six Wrote:  

This guy knows his shit.

Own an expensive BMW.

You lie that you are a doctor so she thinks she can brag about you to her parents. At the same time be grating enough her parents dislike you which turns her on.

Smoke cigarettes.

Keep your place extremely clean in a high rise. Keep all dishes and silverware clean and dry at all times waiting in the dishwater. Not the cabinets or drawers. Don't use too much color or flash on your interior design. Lots of black leather furniture and white walls. You want the clean monied museum vibe with cats. Too much color or vibe and she may think you are a hippy. You are a clean gleaming katana sword. Not some multiple color rainbow sparkler bearer. Smoke on your high rise balcony, don't forget your phone.

Play video games with your other friends while listening to club music and taking cigarette breaks, go out in all your BMW's together to get sushi and cover your mouth with a hand when you laugh which amounts to a man giggle and joke about how much Asian pussy you are reeling in.

Over and out.

This may be the best way to respond to a post which is made by a questionable troll with a female name. Just provide the best information possible and if the banhammer comes down, we can either laugh about it or ignore it and move on.

Keep all dishes and silverware clean and dry at all times waiting in the dishwasher. Not the cabinets or drawers.

This is the number one tip to getting Asian girls bar none. Once I started storing dishes in there instead of washing them and taking them out, the pussy was like rain from heaven.

Hang out with Suits

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Trav I had it all wrong mane. That's what I've been missing!

@Dawn why would you prefer them fresh of the boat?

I've banged 20 or so Asian girls in the past year (that includes Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Korea, Thailand), including one girlfriend I was living with who was loaded as fuck and I really liked being with (until she decided she was mental).

Really there's no silver bullet, it is pure standard game, same cues same everything. A tall sort of skinny successful white guy is the ultimate catch for them. It varies by culture some Chinese girls are massively into money, while Japanese girls appear to just worship white cock. They always seem to be rather insecure that you'll run off with another girl (probably in their mind a white girl). Generally avoid the Chinese conservative girls even if you get to the sex it will not be great as they are inexperienced, I've had a couple thank me afterwards for showing them how to fuck properly.

^ For real? FOB Asian girls are drastically more feminine and submissive than Americanized Asians. American-born Asian girls aren't much different from white girls, except for being more likely to date a beta.

Source: I live in a 35% Asian city.

Travesty is fast becoming one of my favorite posters here haha

Quote: (10-30-2015 01:01 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Upon additional review, I must change my rating to 8/10, WRA (Would Read Again).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (10-30-2015 04:41 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Hang out with Suits

That seems like a good way to lose your Asian girlfriend [Image: tongue.gif]

I think the game plan would be a little bit different for Asian girls that live in the Midwest. From my experience they to be the less extreme version of their west coast cousins.

Then again, if you stick to what Travesty wrote then I'm pretty sure you would be swilling any type of girl whenever you are at.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Should be in Newbie Forum.