rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Take this IQ test and post your score

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

Takes 40 minutes.
Regarded as one of the most reliable free ones out there.
The final average scores are not based on the general population, but on the average of users who took the test (around 250k or so).

The average for the general american population would generally be quite lower than 100

Ill start first: score is 110.

If you get anything above 125, it might be smart to post a screenshot of your results for extra proof.

We could also extend this discussion to find ways and methods of raising one's IQ.

Quote: (10-13-2015 01:59 PM)hervens Wrote:  

We could also extend this discussion to find ways and methods of raising one's IQ.

IQ is a proxy for 'g' which is supposed to measure your general abstract mental aptitude. Raising the proxy score via training almost certainly does not raise the ability it is supposed to measure. Hence, it is meaningless except as an exercise in mental masturbation.

624 I think I broke the machine.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Apparently you can get 80 randomly clicking, which means about 10% of the population is about as smart as a cat walking on a keyboard.

Quote: (10-13-2015 02:40 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

[Image: its-over-9000-thumb.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

You can definitely train for this test. I know I took it a few years ago and was somewhere around 115. Took it today and got 130. Why? I do CAD for my job now, so I rotate, match/substract shapes for hours each week.
Broscience tip: Start doing puzzles daily, for a year.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

In this reenactment, the Dance Dance Revolution machine represents your IQ test and I represent the fellow in the green shirt.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (10-13-2015 03:07 PM)void Wrote:  

You can definitely train for this test. I know I took it a few years ago and was somewhere around 115. Took it today and got 130. Why? I do CAD for my job now, so I rotate, match/substract shapes for hours each week.

On that note:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25934.html

I get a warm feeling in my gut when I see some sort of test to get through to the next stage of a graduate programme. Such as the inductive reasoning test. IQ tests are just as bad.

Makes you think you're a thick cunt for not getting them right away.

126. Fits well enough into the range of 118 to 135 I've gotten on the five or six IQ tests I've taken over the last 16 years or so.

I got 130.

Which is disappointing to be honest as last time I did one of these I was 15 points higher.

I'm blaming it on the time of the day and 3 hours training haha.

I'm a fucking eel, what do you expect?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

My ego wants to take an IQ test but I refuse. I don't want my brain to be reduced to a number.

I don't have 40 minutes to spare but at least would like to make some sort of contribution in the spirit of this thread. Could I upload a photo of my giant penis instead?

I'm pretty retarded. I would bet my IQ is about 80. I'll attempt the examine later.

Old test.

Original here: thread-8409.html

The first test you take will be most representative of your IQ. It measures logic and spatial reasoning. I think this is a very good test that could easily demonstrate the intelligence differentials between men and women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-13-2015 04:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My ego wants to take an IQ test but I refuse. I don't want my brain to be reduced to a number.

With this statement, I could guess a range. (If it's partly-defensive rationalisation out of fear of not being as smart as you think you are, even more so).

With your original field of study, I could also guess a range.

With your ability to critically-think and independently-learn, I could also guess a range.

With your ability to put in the methodology to write Bang, I could also guess a range.

I could also guess a range by the fact that you can share True Communication with high IQ outliers like Quintus and Vox Day, which means you're within 15 points of both them.

I could also guess a range by the fact that the majority of the Feminist Media Clique can't even comprehend what you write whilst you think their logic is retarded suggests you're sitting 30 points above them.

I'll respect your wishes, but simply say, the number you don't need to reduce yourself to would be on the far right of the curve.

All that being said, guys.... don't even begin to trust the validity of an online IQ test. If needing to know a number means that much to you, get formally tested, preferably by a government authority. Do this whilst you're still young, since IQ degrades with age.

You'll know you're intelligent if you spent more time searching for the obvious trick behind the question than solving the question itself.

You'll also know if you are a high outlier, because the Government will approach you - a phone call, a meeting - to see if you are socially-functional, (and I suspect to also see if you possess a post-conventional morality). If so, an offer will be made.

Quote: (10-13-2015 05:59 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

You'll know you're intelligent if you spent more time searching for the obvious trick behind the question than solving the question itself...

Those two are kind of one and the same in an IQ test, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "trick".
You solve a question by finding the underlying pattern - spotted very quickly and almost intuitively in simple questions for people above a certain level of intelligence, requiring more deliberate and intensive reasoning and repeated comparing for the more difficult questions (with some patterns being too difficult to find, almost certainly even with no time limit, for anyone but those with the highest IQs. Meaning anyone else will be guessing on the most difficult questions).

I'll just copy/paste my score from the last time we did this.
I took a real test when I was younger and got a 147. And to keep with the spirit of this thread I also have a 13 inch penis and I had over a thousand reps here before Roosh got jealous and deleted them.

[Image: oqdovm.jpg]

iop, if your IQ were really that high you wouldn't be using Firefox [Image: tongue.gif]

I kid, I kid! ;-)

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (10-13-2015 06:42 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

iop, if your IQ were really that high you wouldn't be using Firefox [Image: tongue.gif]

I kid, I kid! ;-)

I was young and indoctrinated by the liberal media.

I use opera next now.

There are two RVF members I would guess have genius level IQs based on their posts here.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (10-13-2015 06:23 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2015 05:59 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

You'll know you're intelligent if you spent more time searching for the obvious trick behind the question than solving the question itself...

Those two are kind of one and the same in an IQ test, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "trick".

Yeah, you are. My point was there isn't a trick, you're just imagining it.

Since you're in a formal testing situation, so you assume the test is supposed to be difficult, and when the answers are immediately-obvious, you pull up short. It has to be a trick. You then start searching for the hidden layer of thought you assume is the real test.

You're looking for more complex layers of thought that aren't there. You're overestimating general intelligence and underestimating your own.

It's a very common thread I've noticed in discussions with highly-intelligent men and women. It's only later in life you discover, no, they really don't expect that much from people.

Obviously, there's still questions that offer genuine challenge and ones you'll never solve, but the large chunk of them... "It's got to be harder than that!"

I wouldn't be able to do one now. There's simply no challenge and therefore, complete disinterest in either the testing or the resulting IQ number. Put an IQ question in front of me, and I have no interest in solving it to 'prove' anything.

If I'm analysing patterns I don't want them laid out in front of me. I want to observe without formal test conditions, mentally store, observe, recognise, compare, identify. By this stage in my life, the thrill is that it's now happening purely as abstract mental processes, without the prompt of a visually-comparative component. You can apply this juggling of abstract thought to music, to language, to psychology, to behaviour, to human social interaction.

Hell, this is Roosh, refining Game.

Hopefully that makes more sense. Guys, no matter your number, it doesn't prove your worth. It's just an indication of potential horsepower. Some of most valued mateships were with guys in the 90-100 range. I had genuine friendship with them achieved by constantly-filtering my language to their intelligence range, and restructuring any higher abstract thought down to a level they could process. That being said, they could often consider problem just as successfully as me by not intellectually over-complicating things, so I'd often see their thought as more practical and efficient than mine.

Don't put too much value on a number.