rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Pretty interesting article that exemplifies the state of men in the US today:

Beta males let a man get stabbed to death

1. By dismantling the old code (real non-white knight masculine principles, honor, and morals) the powers that be have created coward men that when shit hits the fan, will act like women and run to safety while a man gets stabbed to death.

2. By dismantling the old code, men today have become docile and effeminate and with no sense of (gender) identity.

3. The men of this generation are men with no loyalty to their fellow men, no sense of brotherhood and only loyal to the pussy. These men will let another man get stabbed to death but I guarantee you they would have jumped on the attacker had the victim being a woman.

Here is a part of the article:

Quote:Quote:

On the afternoon of July 4 in Washington DC, a teenager with a knife boarded a crowded metro train and attacked a 24-year-old man, Kevin Joseph Sutherland, stabbing him 30 or 40 times and kicking his head repeatedly until he was dead. No one tried to stop him.

The Washington Post reports that “passengers trapped in the moving train huddled at both ends of the car and watched in horror” as the attack took place. There were about ten people on the car, but no one intervened. They just watched Sutherland get beaten and stabbed to death right in front of them.

The story goes on to describe the 18-year-old attacker, Jasper Spires, robbing other passengers, who handed over their cash and tried to avoid even looking at him, hoping to be spared.

“You’re not really sure what you need to do,” said one witness, a 52-year-old woman. “This man is holding a bloody knife. I don’t think anyone was going to try and stop him.” Perhaps that’s not surprising coming from a 52-year-old woman. In general, it’s hard to fault people in this situation for failing to intervene—even though they obviously should have.

I’m Not Sorry I Put Myself First
What is more surprising is a failure to express regret for not having intervened to save a man’s life. One eyewitness posted his account on Reddit, showing no remorse about failing to intervene, and expressing no sacrificial impulse:

…What I don’t wish is that I had somehow tried to attack the assailant. I am a little bit larger than he was, but I would not have won. It’s scary, because if we had been sitting closer and had seen the attack start I probably would have tried to help, and would have been stabbed.

We asked the police if we could/should have done something differently, and they said that we did the right thing—get to safety and get help (well, I guess my wife did the right thing, I’m kind of a dumbass). On top of that, they said to focus on remembering everything you can about the assailant.

I am lucky to be alive. But Kevin is not, and my heart breaks every time I think about it.

This is beta male rationalizing at its finest—and it is terrifying. Here is a full-grown man, larger than the attacker, who instead of thinking afterwards, “Maybe if I had stepped in and done something, that guy would be alive,” can only thank his lucky stars it wasn’t him.

Too bad no one on the train had a firearm. Could have saved a life without risking another.

Kevin Sutherland himself was a "beta." He was an anti-gun leftist activist politico who proudly spouted this nonsense and lived in an anti-gun city.

[Image: kevin-sutherland-facebook.png]

Since I am in politics, there is one phrase coined by our Founding Fathers that really strikes me. When they founded this nation, they set out to create a “more perfect Union.” The important distinction in this phrase is that our Union is not perfect. More than 225 years later, despite so much change, this is still true. It is likely that we will never achieve absolute perfection, but I believe that the heart of American exceptionalism is that we never stop trying. If history is any guide, the forces for progress always succeed eventually, no matter how formidable their opposition is. Our fight is not merely for new gun control measures or even new mental health programs. It is for the creation of an even more perfect Union.

That is why I am a liberal and that is why I am Newtown.

http://ksutherland.net/blog/#axzz3fGD6RzKZ

Despite his moronic views this Southerner would've shot that punk ass knife-wielding piece of shit in the face had I been there and not been legally disarmed by the very laws people like Sutherland support. Because even though I vehemently disagree with a left-wing nerd who aspires to be part of the parasitic political class, and someone who would probably post some snarky ass bullshit about me on Facebook or Twitter if he knew my politics and I was killed, I despise people who inflict violence on the innocent even more.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

As the above poster is spot on, unfortunately in DC you don't have a right to defend yourself or others with a firearm. The more liberal pussies degrade gun rights the more this will happen, as no one will be prepared, able or allowed to defend themselves.

Americans are dreamers too

If I am in Miami and a man is getting assaulted and stabbed by a criminal I would not hesitate to shoot the criminal multiple times. I have said it before and I will say it again, carry a gun and you will never need it but as soon as you don't carry it you will find yourself need it, so always carry it. The police are not going to be there in time to save you, don't be a victim carry a gun.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

"When seconds count, the police are minutes away"

Thats why a disarmed citizenry is suicide.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:11 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Kevin Sutherland himself was a "beta." He was an anti-gun leftist activist politico who proudly spouted this nonsense and lived in an anti-gun city.

[Image: kevin-sutherland-facebook.png]

Since I am in politics, there is one phrase coined by our Founding Fathers that really strikes me. When they founded this nation, they set out to create a “more perfect Union.” The important distinction in this phrase is that our Union is not perfect. More than 225 years later, despite so much change, this is still true. It is likely that we will never achieve absolute perfection, but I believe that the heart of American exceptionalism is that we never stop trying. If history is any guide, the forces for progress always succeed eventually, no matter how formidable their opposition is. Our fight is not merely for new gun control measures or even new mental health programs. It is for the creation of an even more perfect Union.

That is why I am a liberal and that is why I am Newtown.

http://ksutherland.net/blog/#axzz3fGD6RzKZ

Despite his moronic views this Southerner would've shot that punk ass knife-wielding piece of shit in the face had I been there and not been legally disarmed by the very laws people like Sutherland support. Because even though I vehemently disagree with a left-wing nerd who aspires to be part of the parasitic political class, and someone who would probably post some snarky ass bullshit about me on Facebook or Twitter, I despise people who inflict violence on the innocent even more.

You know what...the normal decent human being in me wants to empathize with Kevin Sutherland's fate.

But there is also a part of me that has been shaped by observing where our society is, where it is headed, and who has enabled that transformation. That part of me says, fuck this t, good riddance. You reap what you sow. At least he died by way of a knife instead of the guns he so despised, and his death helped atone for the "systemic racism" he decried while he was alive. A true martyr of the SJW church. I'm sure he would have it no other way.

I am utterly speechless. Is there more to the story? Will any celebrities attend this poor deluded young man's funeral? I used to work down in Philly and this sort of thing was a constant factor in my mind. I remember being told the store I worked in had been robbed two weeks before I started. I asked my boss what to do if it happened while I was on duty and she told me to give the robber the money because it wasn't worth my life.
But to this day I don't know what I would have done. Would it be worth living as a coward?

To protect yourself is not beta.

Picture this: your on the subway in DC or NYC and you see a crazy homeless drugged-up nothing-to-lose psycho stabbing some guy to death in the train car you are in. You are unarmed but the knife-wielding madmen is not attacking you. Are you going to intervene to risk your life to protect a stranger when it's very likely the lunatic will also stab you to death or are you gonna run away to protect yourself and call the cops?

I'm running.

It's easy to think that you would have done something if you were there. I remember some actor got into trouble for claiming that if he'd been a passenger on 9/11 the terrorists never would have taken over the plane. You never know how you would react to this situation unless you experience it firsthand.

Of course it's a train full of beta males. It's Washington DC! Easy pickings for criminals I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Also here's a picture of the criminal on the left and the victim on the right:

[Image: jasperspiressutherland.jpg?quality=65&st...&strip=all]

So the guy on the right, always preaching about "white privilege" and "police brutality" was killed by the same kinds of black thugs he was tirelessly defending. Who wants to bet that some of the passengers on the train were afraid to intervene else they look like a racist for attacking a young black "youth"?

This is ultimately the end-game of SJW's: a bunch of traitors hoping they won't be the ones picked off first. An extremely cowardly and pathetic way to live.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:41 PM)monster Wrote:  

To protect yourself is not beta.

Picture this: your on the subway in DC or NYC and you see a crazy homeless drugged-up nothing-to-lose psycho stabbing some guy to death in the train car you are in. You are unarmed but the knife-wielding madmen is not attacking you. Are you going to intervene to risk your life to protect a stranger when it's very likely the lunatic will also stab you to death or are you gonna run away to protect yourself and call the cops?

I'm running.

I'm inclined to agree. If you're with a group or can otherwise somehow manage to coordinate an attack on the psycho you might stand a chance of no further serious harm to anyone (though anyone with a knife who just catches a glimpse of you coming can cause a hell of a lot of harm to at least one attacker in split seconds), but otherwise chances are you will be the only one to make a move and unless you have some kind of hard object you can strike fast and efficiently with, chances are you will just be stabbed and likely killed as well.

I've fortunately never been in a fight involving weapons, but what I remember some martial arts guy saying somewhere - that an attacker with a knife becomes an instant "50th dan martial artist" - doesn't sound too far fetched to me. Even more so when he's clearly very willing to use extreme violence.

It's honestly refreshing to see people advocate for guns and not suddenly end up clamoring for knife control or some nonsense. Really, a guy trained in self-defense courses and had a concealed gun could've saved another guy.

The only way I could see a gun not being the solution here is if the guy holding was a douchecanoe and didn't keep his yap shut as he pulled his gun out, letting the knife man aware of his presence... But even if everyone had a gun, would something really happen? The bystander effect is a real thing and there'd be a bunch of stunned people that would do fuck all until the deed was done.

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Thanks for clarifying.

I would have guessed it was the other way around given the amount of white privilege in American society.

Does that guy have the classic Shitlib face or what; he should be the poster boy for the Shitlib movement. No wonder the thug chose him to murder, he knew this weakling wouldn't fight back, especially against an oppressed black youth.

Why am I sure he was outraged by the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases in which white men defended themselves against violence by black thugs? And he wanted to disarm the American people and leave them defenseless before exactly the type of psychopath who murdered him.

I would classify this as a "friendly fire" incident ; he was killed by someone he had allied himself with .I can't help wondering if he wished he or someone else on the train car had a gun as the knife was being plunged again and again into his body.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Not a single word about this on CNN. There is however, a front page article about a cat who bit a few people in NYC.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I am not going to sit there and ignore someone getting murdered. Ill take my chances. Just shouting, screaming and throwing shit could distract the killer enough for someone to knock the weapon away.

Here's a different article with more useful facts.

The article OP linked to gives a very limited account of the facts and then proceeds to some seriously shitty reasoning.

Quote:cbsnews.com Wrote:

Court documents say one witness saw Spires attempt to take something from Sutherland's waist area and that they struggled over the item before Sutherland was punched and stabbed in his chest, back, sides and arms. The witness says Spires threw Sutherland's cellphone at him as he lay bleeding on the train car's floor.

I don't see the point of risking my life for a guy who wants to defend his cellphone at all costs. If that is in fact what happened.

I also don't see the point of firing a handgun in a subway car, while the attacker and victim are at close quarters. You're just going to get a lawsuit from doing that.

Yes, you have the gun to defend your own life, if it comes to that. But the suggestion it could have been used to save the victim's life in the first place is not very convincing.

Quote: (07-09-2015 04:14 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Why am I sure he was outraged by the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases in which white men defended themselves against violence by black thugs? And he wanted to disarm the American people and leave them defenseless before exactly the type of psychopath who murdered him.

[Image: Zimmerman_George_-_Seminole_County_Mug.jpg]

The guy that killed Trayvon Martin is as fucking white as the President of the United States. Everyone needs to shut the fuck up on calling Zimmerman white... hes part Peruvian, BLACK, and white. This is not directed at you MrXY, but at the god damn media that spreads these lies.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

A conservative is a liberal mugged by reality.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (07-09-2015 04:41 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

A conservative is a liberal mugged by reality.

Holy shit [Image: potd.gif]

This is a fight or flight moment.

You either help your fellow human being and fuck the POS up, or avoid altercating yourself and getting stabbed.

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:45 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

It's easy to think that you would have done something if you were there. I remember some actor got into trouble for claiming that if he'd been a passenger on 9/11 the terrorists never would have taken over the plane. You never know how you would react to this situation unless you experience it firsthand.

Led some of my soldiers out of a mined area with myself at the front of a column here...so yes, I do know how I would react in that situation.

As for how I would handle it, let's just say that while certain lethal weapons are banned in those cities that equally lethal substitutes can be constructed in a manner of seconds from items that are perfectly innocuous to carry. I typically do carry those items on me when I'm in areas that ban guns like government buildings, airports, and bars.

That no one did displays not just cowardice but also a callous and unthinking selfishness. The Reddit eyewitness had no idea at the time how many more people Spires would kill, no idea if he would attack the 52-year-old woman or an elderly passenger. He just let him walk off the train into the subway, covered in Sutherland’s blood.

This is essentially the opposite of the spirit of United Flight 93—the heroic selflessness that prompted a group of courageous passengers on 9/11 to attack their hijackers, forcing them to crash the plane in a Pennsylvania field. Once they heard about the attacks in New York and the Pentagon, and knew many more would die if they failed to act, they knew what they had to do—no matter what happened to them.

Morally, the choice facing the passengers on that subway car on July 4 was no different than the one facing the United 93 passengers on 9/11. It doesn’t matter if it’s one life or one thousand, the principle is what counts.

I don't agree with this logic. It's easy to sit back and play armchair hero. When something like this actually happens and you have to step in and disarm a man with a deadly weapon, it's another story. Especially if you have a wife and kids to look after. In Krav Maga we studied knife and gun disarms and I'll tell you straight up it's way harder to disarm a man with a knife than one with a gun. And you WILL get stabbed, no matter how good you are. Especially if the guy with the knife knows how to use it.

As for his 9/11 analogy, he's only looking at the final jet when the passengers already got word of the suicidal attacks on the twin towers and knew their fate was sealed if they didn't do something. What happened in the first three planes was analogous to what happened on this metro train. The passengers thought that if they didn't interfere they'd be spared.

Of course it's a train full of beta males. It's Washington DC! Easy pickings for criminals I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

So the guy on the right, always preaching about "white privilege" and "police brutality" was killed by the same kinds of black thugs he was tirelessly defending. Who wants to bet that some of the passengers on the train were afraid to intervene else they look like a racist for attacking a young black "youth"?

This is ultimately the end-game of SJW's: a bunch of traitors hoping they won't be the ones picked off first. An extremely cowardly and pathetic way to live.

The victim has gay face and in general looks like a weak chicken. If he lifted and looked more alpha or even a little less beta, do you think he'd be targeted?

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (07-09-2015 04:48 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

The victim has gay face and in general looks like a weak chicken. If he lifted and looked more alpha or even a little less beta, do you think he'd be targeted?

I suspect he probably was a homosexual and thus the killer figured he was an easy mark. Many of his favorite videos on Youtube are of Lady Gaga songs he recorded at one of her concerts and other nonsense.

His "liked videos" are pretty gay too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Z4sQP...6HN03x-jGg

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18