rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bruce Jenner: "Call me Caitlyn"

[Image: 556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-...y-2015.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Vanity Fair’s 22-page cover story features stunning Annie Leibovitz photos of Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015...l_facebook

I'm also seeing talk about how Brucina has co-opted Kimmy's pregnancy news. Looks like he finally outdid his degenerate family on the attention whoring front. This is how.

[Image: jordan.gif]

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Can't wait for the sex tape

2015 - when we covet the mentally ill. [Image: tard.gif]

TEAM VASECTOMY

Quote: (06-01-2015 12:25 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

I'm also seeing talk about how Brucina has co-opted Kimmy's pregnancy news. Looks like he finally outdid his degenerate family on the attention whoring front. This is how.

Thank god for small mercies. Ya Brucina is nonsense, but the whole family is nonsense. Just need one of them to go on a full on narcissistic murder suicide type thing. Granted, I doubt a narcissist kills oneself.

Edit: "Oh yes please another fucked up person to add to that clan."

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Even the best photo shoppers in the world can't hide his masculine features and horrible arms.

Disgusting.

That family fucked him up.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

WNB.

UroboricForms, please put up a "NSFW" or other trigger warning in the thread title.

My eyes now hurt.

I wonder if he has the same fetish for black guys as the rest of that family.

The one thing I have noticed about the transgender debate/issue/question, etc, is quite possibly one of my favorite left wing hypocrisy - embracing "traditional" femininity - but only for trans women.

Bruce Jenner doesn't just want to be a woman, he wants to be a pretty girl. He got his hair all done up, wore a pretty swimsuit and is on the cover of a fashion magazine - and everyone approves. He wants to wear makeup and dresses - all markers of traditional femininity - and that's all good with liberals.

Feminists usually rally against "traditional beauty standards" - makeup, fashion, slender figures, deeming them oppressive. But when a man becomes a woman - he doesn't become a neon haired SJW fat acceptance Lindy West freak - he wants to become a pretty girl.

We are now living in an age where men are better at being women than some women

Quote: (06-01-2015 01:20 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

UroboricForms, please put up a "NSFW" or other trigger warning in the thread title.

My eyes now hurt.

Try this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The very people who will applaud this and attack anyone who dares to shame what Bruce is doing, would have a meltdown and shame the fuck out of any heterosexual guy who dates a (legally aged) girl 10 or more years his junior.

Take care of those titties for me.

At first glance I thought it was Tina Fey

[Image: Tina-Fey-producer-and-actress.jpg]

[Image: kill_it_with_fire.gif]

I seriously don't get this, this is being CELEBRATED.

If it was someone they knew that was normal, pulled this, more than likely they would see them as weird or even crazy.

But because he's famous it's awesome, so many broads are posting this fucking thing on FB.

[Image: giphy.gif]

A woman I work with tried to tell me his decision was a natural thing. I said "Yeah, because lions in the jungle are always confused about their gender." Like others have said the fact that this is being celebrated is pretty fucked up.

TEAM VASECTOMY

I don't know, I guess be whoever you want to be, but keep it to yourself, mind your own business, and stop attention whoring.

But we know what family he comes from....

[Image: post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Shouldn't it be spelt Kaitlyn?

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

In his interview I remember him saying that he "wasn't gay" and laughing about it. So I don't get it, he isn't gay means that he still likes girls? So this isn't a fetish for big cock? But now that he is a woman and still likes women, doesn't that make him gay?

Or when he said he "wasn't gay" did that mean that he likes men, but since he is a woman it's not gay?

So confusing. Anyone have an actual answer to this?

You don't get there till you get there

How did it go so wrong?

[Image: ucB0Au3.jpg]

[Image: nope-Cosmo-Kramer-Seinfeld-GIF.gif]

Wikipedia, the feminist hell-hole that it has now become, has been quick to change his name officially: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner

Bruce is also scheduled to win the "Arthur Ashe Courage Award" at the ESPYs in July.

Former winners include Muhammad Ali, and Nelson Mandela.

The latest two winners? Michael Sam and Caitlyn Jenner.

So there's no gay agenda?

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (06-01-2015 02:22 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

In his interview I remember him saying that he "wasn't gay" and laughing about it. So I don't get it, he isn't gay means that he still likes girls? So this isn't a fetish for big cock? But now that he is a woman and still likes women, doesn't that make him gay?

Or when he said he "wasn't gay" did that mean that he likes men, but since he is a woman it's not gay?

So confusing. Anyone have an actual answer to this?

He probably doesn't consider himself gay because since he's now a woman who likes men, that means he's straight.

2015: The year words ceased to have meanings.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.