rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?

I've been feeling this for a while, but this whole tattoo thing with girls has gone too far. At first it was cute, and sexy when girls had tattoos. I remember meeting a girl that had a half sleeve tattoo, and it was ok. Then she said she was looking to get the rest of her arm done, (Full Sleeve). I'm seeing girls now with tattoos around their necks, and on their chests, full sleeves on both arms, on their stomachs, the thighs I mean at what point does it stop?

And sometimes I think some of this is to spite men or something. Like subconsciously they are saying i'm going to keep going because it's my body and I can do what I want with it. No matter if a man likes it or not. I remember this chick on facebook saying, she'd tattoo her whole body, and doesn't care what any guy says. She was pretty hot too, and i'm like you stupid chick just ruining your body.

It's just gotten out of hand, and every girl is just following the trend. Every girl has to have a tattoo on their foot now. I remember when I rarely saw that, now every girl has a tattoo on the top of their foot. There was this other girl I was newly dating, and for whatever reason I didn't notice she had this huge tattoo on her left arm. The tattoo was a huge face, and it looked ugly as fuck when she wore short sleeve shirts. She was a beautiful girl, but that tattoo made her look stupid. This trend is insane, and it feels like eventually we are going to have women with their whole bodies covered in their tattoos.

I just wanted to know if any other guys were annoyed with this? Cause I know I am.

[Image: girls-with-tattoos-tumblr-fuck-yeah-girl...-55595.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mlcy5fEjdG1s7l0y7o1_500.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCNbO2RAUirU4pqtVH-F4...5hOouuvQy2]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMZlye86KpKfsKorNDOgr...mVL6cVpLp7]

Suicide girls are nothing new

I am the cock carousel

Why is this in the travel section?

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:30 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Suicide girls are nothing new

But it's not just suicide girls. A lot of girls in general are trending in this direction. This is becoming the norm now. Well it seems that way to me.

I just put up the pics as imagery. Yeah those girls might be suicide girls, but the average girl seems to be going crazy with the tattoos.

Or maybe this is women in bigger cities, and I've always lived in and around a big city.

I'd like to hate fuck all these girls

Yes, it is getting out of hand. I wrote an article about it at ROK:

http://www.returnofkings.com/41269/tatto...rebellious

And of course Matt Forney's legendary piece:

http://www.returnofkings.com/45334/5-rea...are-broken

I don't think it is a worldwide trend, but it is an American trend especially among women. The problem with this trend is that the tattoos don't go away as easy as UGG boots can.

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:25 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

I don't think it is a worldwide trend, but it is an American trend especially among women. The problem with this trend is that the tattoos don't go away as easy as UGG boots can.

I was in Western Europe this past summer and the number of tattooed people there was MUCH higher than ~2 years ago (also during the summer), on both men & women.

One chick I met in Italy, who was cute and really cool, had 3 tats. Granted, she's Italian, 23 & thin, but, it was enough for me to not pursue. WB, but with zero effort on my part. Subtract the tats, she's a solid 7.5, and I would have attacked her no question.

I also saw several German-speaking women 28+ years old (many had kids) that had fresh looking ink. Yuck.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:51 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2014 04:25 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

I was in Western Europe this past summer and the number of tattooed people there was MUCH higher than ~2 years ago (also during the summer), on both men & women.

One chick I met in Italy, who was cute and really cool, had 3 tats. Granted, she's Italian, 23 & thin, but, it was enough for me to not pursue. WB, but with zero effort on my part. Subtract the tats, she's a solid 7.5, and I would have attacked her no question.

I also saw several German-speaking women 28+ years old (many had kids) that had fresh looking ink. Yuck.

Man it's becoming more and more. I don't think women get that this is a turn off. A few little ones here and there are ok. But some of these women have these huge ones on their thigh, on their chest and breasts and stomachs. So a girl can go from hot, to I don't want to even talk to her because her tatts make her look ugly.

A lot of women won't get it until half their body is tatted up, and no guys want to be seen with them. And these tatts are not that easy to remove. The tatts on the fingers are just disgusting. The more tattoos a woman gets, the less feminine she looks. Starts to look like a nasty biker chick or something.

In my experience, girls with lots of tattoos are typically more down to fuck than ones that keep themselves pure. bodily mutilation in general is a good sign (belly button piercings, tongue as well) that you can bang her within a date or 2. Even 1 or 2 small tattoos are all that's needed for a good sign

Of course the pics OP posted are indeed goin too far, but unless you're tryin to wife them up why the hell would you care?

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Good luck not finding girls or guys with tats here in Spain. It's become so huge the last 5 or so years. Just go to the beach in summer in southern Spain. Everybody!!! is tatted up. I could care less what somebody decides to do with their body. Some tats look cool on girls, of course. I do think that a lot of people are going to regret this shit in 20 years what they have done to their bodies...and it's not going to look as cool. It is slightly funny to hear people rationalize certain tats and the individuality of it all when everybody and their momma has one now. I had an ex fling who got this tat on her back in Hebrew. All I could say was "cool", although it made me laugh that this girl probably had no idea even where Israel was. She had about as much interest in discussing current events and politics as I do in spending an extended vakay at Guantanamo. To each his own, though...

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:09 PM)SuperTwin22 Wrote:  

Man it's becoming more and more. I don't think women get that this is a turn off. A few little ones here and there are ok. But some of these women have these huge ones on their thigh, on their chest and breasts and stomachs. So a girl can go from hot, to I don't want to even talk to her because her tatts make her look ugly.

Sadly I don't think women even care, which is why you also see so many obese and manly women these days. And if you don't like tats, don't even think about going to the West Coast. Women without tattoos are outliers there; it seems like everybody has them.

They're becoming bigger, too. A lot more sleeves, and I've seen girls in the gym with big ones on their thighs that say "strong girl" and that kind of thing.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Again, this is fine for me.
It's kind of like going to a special used car yard where all the lemons have a big yellow banner stuck to them.

Tattoo = damaged product.

If a girl willingly mutiliates body and skin, I can't even imagine what she does with her pussy and how cavernous it must be.

They look good now. In 10 years they will look worse and worse and they will start to regret it.In 20 years they will be paying top dollars to remove that shit.

Tattoos have become VERY common in Germany in the last 2-3 years. Among girls, it's almost considered a must to get one these days. They start off by getting a little tattoo which may not be that easily noticeable and then it's on.... luckily among upper middle and upper class girls it's not as popular but among the working class girls you will have a hard time finding one without a tattoo.

I'm a fan had a few girls with full body tattoos...

Most girls I've come across had some amazing tats it's rare I seen a girl and think "this sucks"...

On another note, tattoos make for great elderly openers.

Hey who is that on your arm? Oh cool... I've been thinking of getting one myself. Transition from there.

Who cares [Image: huh.gif] You don't have to marry them. The one freedom we enjoy as men is that we get to choose who we marry. Women only get to choose who they want to fuck.

Team Nachos

At least they are not fat.

I know I shouldn't show any concern for trash, but what the fuck happened to them growing up that fucked them up so badly to do this shit.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (12-18-2014 08:37 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

At least they are not fat.

I know I shouldn't show any concern for trash, but what the fuck happened to them growing up that fucked them up so badly to do this shit.

Nothing. They grew up middle class in the suburbs. I know lots of them. Just bored white girls trying to be hard.

Team Nachos

Definitely a turn on.

I love sluts.
A good girl with a full sleeve or a chest piece? LOL

At Wal-Mart, lily white suburb mind you, last summer,
chick bedecked in all pink,
PINK on the ass,
full sleeves, tunnels,

with a brood of children in tow.

Somebody wifed that up, got her to litter, and put her into a suv/minivan.

Her pin up days are long gone.

WIA

Tats are disgusting but fat is worse than tats.

Quote: (12-18-2014 07:49 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Who cares [Image: huh.gif] You don't have to marry them. The one freedom we enjoy as men is that we get to choose who we marry. Women only get to choose who they want to fuck.

I Care, lol. And I don't care how good looking a chick is. If a chick has a full sleeve tattoo on one arm or both arms, i'm not fucking that chick. That shit is a turn off, and manly in some senses. Getting to the point of chicks now days think they are guys or something. Chicks with tattoos on both feet and shit? And it's becoming more and more popular that even a girl that you might actually like to be your main girl will look like this.

I am all for banging chicks, that's why i'm here, lol. But I still gotta be attracted to the chick. I ain't banging chicks just for the sake of banging a chick cause she's a female. If that's the case, then why care if a chick is fat, she's still and chick and you just want to fuck a chick right? Umm no!

I don't wanna get at a nice looking chick, and she looks good cause she's all covered up. Then she takes off her clothes and she has tats all over her chest all the way up to her neck like a sweater. That shit looks manly and nasty. The whole tattoo thing was cool when you saw a little small tatt on a chick's waist or something or just a small one. But these bitches are ruining their look, and it gets annoying seeing all these chicks with these ugly tattoos. This bitch I know has 15 tattoos already and she's like she gonna get more. Fuck! Bitch you already got 15 how many more can you get?

And who the fuck is fucking a chick with their entire body covered up in tattoos? lol. I know i'm not.

All i'm saying is it's getting worse, and the tatts are getting bigger and bigger. The shit is annoying!

WB all of the girls in the OP's post