rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saudi groom divorces bride during their wedding

Quote:Quote:

A Saudi groom has divorced his bride on their wedding night after seeing her face for the first time when the photographer asked them to pose for pictures.

The couple, from the Western Saudi town of Medinah, had agreed to marry each other despite having not met face to face – a popular custom in certain Middle Eastern countries.

But when the bride removed her veil and smiled for the camera, her new husband leapt to his feet in disgust.

‘You are not the girl I want to marry,’ he declared. ‘You are not the one I had imagined. I am sorry, but I divorce you.’

According to local daily Okaz, the bride immediately collapsed in a fit of tears as panicked wedding guests stepped in to try to resolve the dispute.

But their efforts were to no avail.

‘The groom said he had not been able to see his bride’s face before marriage,’ Okaz reported. ‘When he divorced her, the bride collapsed and the wedding turned into a night of tears.’…
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tures.html
[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Thats why arab guys are thirsty?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

He was expecting this.

[Image: Beautiful-Muslim-girls-Abaya-Islamic-Clo...%20-a0.jpg]

What a silly story. Did he not ask his family members to go and check her out first and confirm? I know for a fact that no one in my immediate family has good taste in women, so I would have at least asked my best friends to check her out first. Maybe 2 of my uncles as well. What a tool he was. The overreaction made no sense either. He definitely has the mentality of an immature ass.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

In that article there was also this gem.

A Saudi husband has divorced his wife after she failed to reply to a WhatsApp text message.

The man, who got married two years ago, sent the message from his office and waited for a response from his wife. But none came.

Thinking something must be wrong, reported Emirates 24/7, he rushed home to find her watching television.

When he asked her why she did not respond, she said she was busy chatting with friends on WhatsApp and wanted to reply later. He divorced her instantly, the report added.

'I sent her messages on Whatsapp and knew she had read them because of the latest update on the application but still she didn't answer me or acknowledged my messages,' he was quoted as saying by the Gulf News.

The husband, in his 30s, said he was frustrated by his wife's seemingly endless interest in using her phone for chatting with friends and family.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (11-26-2014 11:54 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

In that article there was also this gem.

A Saudi husband has divorced his wife after she failed to reply to a WhatsApp text message.

The man, who got married two years ago, sent the message from his office and waited for a response from his wife. But none came.

Thinking something must be wrong, reported Emirates 24/7, he rushed home to find her watching television.

When he asked her why she did not respond, she said she was busy chatting with friends on WhatsApp and wanted to reply later. He divorced her instantly, the report added.

'I sent her messages on Whatsapp and knew she had read them because of the latest update on the application but still she didn't answer me or acknowledged my messages,' he was quoted as saying by the Gulf News.

The husband, in his 30s, said he was frustrated by his wife's seemingly endless interest in using her phone for chatting with friends and family.

I saw that as well. I wonder how he can get the legal divorce from something as frivolous as that. We used to have this joke at the office. If some guy tells you about some problems he has with his wife you respond, "Have you tried hitting her yet?" [Image: lol.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-26-2014 11:48 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What a silly story. Did he not ask his family members to go and check her out first and confirm? I know for a fact that no one in my immediate family has good taste in women, so I would have at least asked my best friends to check her out first. Maybe 2 of my uncles as well. What a tool he was. The overreaction made no sense either. He definitely has the mentality of an immature ass.

These guys don't have a lot of choice in Saudi Arabia. It's the families that decide based on tribal allegiances, and it's only it's only in the most liberal of families that you might get get meet each other before hand. Sometimes, if they are lucky, they will get to see a photo.

The wife is believed to have been identified.

Take your pick really. WYB?

[Image: AFGHANISTAN_%28it%29_0416_-_Burqa_in_crisi.jpg]

That's all the guy had to work with, you can't blame them for bailing when they get a close look. It's Russian roulette.

Quote: (11-26-2014 12:03 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

The wife is believed to have been identified.

Take your pick really. WYB?

[Image: AFGHANISTAN_%28it%29_0416_-_Burqa_in_crisi.jpg]

That's all the guy had to work with, you can't blame them for bailing when they get a close look. It's Russian roulette.

Dont know if this is funny or sad. It just look so absurd

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.