rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male sexual morals

Male sexual morals

The other night I was thinking and I thought I'd post this thought in the forum.

Where do you guys draw the line at girls you'd fcuk?

For instance, if one of your good friends had a woman/girlfriend/wife that was attracted to you, would you fcuk her or would you NOT let the chance of a little action comprimise the friendship you have?

The reason I ask is because I have had a few instances where I've had women make openings even though they are in relationships with guys I know and because of moral standings I don't go there.

I've known a friend to smack one of his roommates in the face publicly (a punch which caused nose bleeding and maybe a broken nose??) because they fcuked a girl of his (some lizard he scored off of the internet).

In my opinion that was a simp move and he had to go to court for the charged assault.

In the past I went to visit a friend of mine. His girlfriend was there and said he wasn't there. She told me to come upstairs for a minute. I wasn't thinking right, went upstairs to the room and she began to unfasten her blouse.
I didn't respond and she quickly retraced by picking up a picture of my friend and saying "I love him very much"

I don't knowingly fcuk married women either but a friend of mine has now advised me otherwise. When I speak of married women, I am talking about women who's husbands are living in other countries (there's a few instances like that here in Canada).

My friend has fcuked a woman who was married (her husband lives in another country).

So what are your boundaries, guys, and why?
So guys, what's your take on that.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 12:47 PM)Moma Wrote:  

The other night I was thinking and I thought I'd post this thought in the forum.

Where do you guys draw the line at girls you'd fcuk?

For instance, if one of your good friends had a woman/girlfriend/wife that was attracted to you, would you fcuk her or would you NOT let the chance of a little action comprimise the friendship you have?

The reason I ask is because I have had a few instances where I've had women make openings even though they are in relationships with guys I know and because of moral standings I don't go there.

I've known a friend to smack one of his roommates in the face publicly (a punch which caused nose bleeding and maybe a broken nose??) because they fcuked a girl of his (some lizard he scored off of the internet).

In my opinion that was a simp move and he had to go to court for the charged assault.

In the past I went to visit a friend of mine. His girlfriend was there and said he wasn't there. She told me to come upstairs for a minute. I wasn't thinking right, went upstairs to the room and she began to unfasten her blouse.
I didn't respond and she quickly retraced by picking up a picture of my friend and saying "I love him very much"

I don't knowingly fcuk married women either but a friend of mine has now advised me otherwise. When I speak of married women, I am talking about women who's husbands are living in other countries (there's a few instances like that here in Canada).

My friend has fcuked a woman who was married (her husband lives in another country).

So what are your boundaries, guys, and why?
So guys, what's your take on that.

I follow the man code so I don't fuck a buddy's girl, period. Girlfriends/wives of guys I don't know are fair game, I don't really care but I'd rather not know about it. I'd do roommates, co-workers, whatever... I draw the line at family... Pretty open field.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Male sexual morals

Haha good post. Here's a little story of mine:

My best friend since 2nd grade has been in a serious relation ship with this girl, they've been together for almost 4 years. Before they started dating I told my friend to NOT date her, due to some shit that happened between me and her (nothing sex related), he didn't listen and did his thing.

As time went by I noticed this girl had secret feelings towards me, and not only feelings, but sexual and lustful desires as well. I didn't mention anything to my friend and I just played along. After more time, I thought my friend needed to know about this, I told him about it and he asked his girlfriend which she obviously denied, he ended up believing her.

Then suddenly, to make things better, he knocks her up. They have a daughter who's a little older than 1 year.

Well everything was doing ok until this year, I was so pumped with everything I managed to get at the start of the year. She invited me to go swimming, and we did. We went to a pool, we got in, we laughed and talked. Then she put her arms around me, I was horny as hell, I thrusted the fuck out of her with clothes in the pool, I squeezed her ass so hard, I fingered her a bit. But then it hit me: It's not worth it, we got out of the pool and I could have easily taken her to the dressing rooms and fuck her brains out, but I didn't.

Just yesterday she texted me that she wanted to go swimming again, I didn't agree but still just played along.

I think I did the right thing.

Male sexual morals

Your game has to be pretty weak if you're desparate enough to shark a buddy's girl/wife. Plenty of other opportunities out there that won't get you punched.

The only times it is acceptable is:

A. He asks you to do it (maybe to break up the relationship?)
B. The girl is just being passed through the group (like a sorority chick)
C. You don't value the friendship at all

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 01:36 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Your game has to be pretty weak if you're desparate enough to shark a buddy's girl/wife. Plenty of other opportunities out there that won't get you punched.

The only times it is acceptable is:

A. He asks you to do it (maybe to break up the relationship?)
B. The girl is just being passed through the group (like a sorority chick)
C. You don't value the friendship at all

A lot of guys don't value ANY friendship as much as getting some cutty. In fact, I went to a house party once and one of the females there was feeling me and I was feeling her but because I saw her simp contender (some dude who hadn't been able to rustle up enough semen in his nether regions to step to her and pitch his game) lurking around, I stepped back and let him work his stuff.

I spoke to my FEMALE cousin about it and she laughed and said "Fcuk that! Let the best man win"
She berated me for not stepping up and taking that girl.

So that's why I sometimes wonder...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Male sexual morals

Quote:Quote:

Wouldn't mess around with any girl who was girlfriend / wife of a good friend. Anyone considering it is low.

She invited me to go swimming, and we did. We went to a pool, we got in, we laughed and talked. Then she put her arms around me, I was horny as hell, I thrusted the fuck out of her with clothes in the pool, I squeezed her ass so hard, I fingered her a bit. But then it hit me: It's not worth it, we got out of the pool and I could have easily taken her to the dressing rooms and fuck her brains out, but I didn't.

Why did you think she was inviting you to go swimming? You probably knew fine well what was going on and just because you didn't fuck her doesn't mean it's OK. You fingered your best friends girl, they have a kid together FFS! Bang out of order!

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 02:10 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Why did you think she was inviting you to go swimming? You probably knew fine well what was going on and just because you didn't fuck her doesn't mean it's OK. You fingered your best friends girl, they have a kid together FFS! Bang out of order!

So you are saying that if he fingered her, he might as well as fcuked her?

I guess if a man's woman is going to step out on me, it's best he steps out on him with a man he can trust rather than some stranger, eh?

However, we all have different moralities. Neither can be considered right or wrong. We are all influenced by different cultural backgrounds.

For example in America, going to strip clubs and tricking off dollars on hos is normal (in some scenes).

Sometimes whether a woman will fcuk her best friend's man or her man's best friend is a litmus test of how trustworthy that woman will be going forward and a lot of men throw out bait to test her loyalty.

For instance, a friend of mine (back in secondary school days) was fcuking some chick and she was 'cheating' on him with his own brother. I use the word 'cheating' loosely because his brother confided everything with him. *They lived in the same house and shared the same room*.

My friend had no problem with the girl sleeping with his brother. Basically, if the woman is going to sleep with your friend etc..that means that she wasn't worthy anyway.

A friend of mine, in order to test out his girlfriend (they are now married), sent her to stay with me overnight to sort out a visa issue.
My friend is a smart guy and very confident and I think he used it a test to see her character. He used to share one chick with one of his best friends (she thought neither of them knew about it) but they would laugh with each other as she would be unavailable to one while being with the other.

Knowing how scandalous women can be, he sent her to stay with me overnight. I didn't touch her (wasn't that attracted to her) and afterwards he asked me "How was her stay? Did she behave herself?"
I have feeling if I told him "Bro, her pussy was sweet, I see why you guys have been together so long", he would have been able to make a stalwart decision going forward.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Male sexual morals

I wouldn't touch a woman who is in a relationship. I feel pretty strongly about that. I wouldn't be deceptive with a women to get her in the sack either.

I once had a lady-friend try to get some from me while she was seeing someone. She told me the relationship "wouldn't last" anyway. I didn't touch her. In fact, I never spoke to her again. One of my other friends recently told me he cheated on his current girlfriend with an ex. We still talk, but I don't trust him nearly as much. A person who is willing to hurt the ones they "care about" isn't a friend of mine.

I won't become an accomplice to a violation of trust and I won't reward somebody for not having the balls to face their partner to tell them it's over. Having an orgasm is great, but not when it comes at the cost of violating your moral principles.

Doing shitty things just to get a nut makes the world a shittier place.

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 02:59 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

I wouldn't touch a woman who is in a relationship. I feel pretty strongly about that. I wouldn't be deceptive with a women to get her in the sack either.

I won't become an accomplice to a violation of trust and I won't reward somebody for not having the balls to face their partner to tell them it's over. Having an orgasm is great, but not when it comes at the cost of violating your moral principles.

Cupcake, are you a girl? It's certainly starting to look that way. I agree with kickboxer (?) who said your syntax and word-choice are very girlish.

I don't think I've ever heard a guy refer to busting a nut as "having an orgasm." That's girl-talk. Not to mention that I've never met a guy that would voluntarily name himself "cupcake." LOL.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Male sexual morals

I would never go after the girl of someone I knew, if only for self preservation. There's always another girl, but good friends can be hard to come by and even if he's a shitty friend the drama that could/would ensue isn't worth it.

As for married/involved women whose spouse I dont know, I have no issues with it. My thinking is that they're the one that made the vows, not me. If they have no problem with it, then why should I.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 02:10 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Wouldn't mess around with any girl who was girlfriend / wife of a good friend. Anyone considering it is low.

She invited me to go swimming, and we did. We went to a pool, we got in, we laughed and talked. Then she put her arms around me, I was horny as hell, I thrusted the fuck out of her with clothes in the pool, I squeezed her ass so hard, I fingered her a bit. But then it hit me: It's not worth it, we got out of the pool and I could have easily taken her to the dressing rooms and fuck her brains out, but I didn't.

Yeah, but some stuff went on with him, I didn't want to go in full details because its alot of stuff. I was angry at him because of some shit, so I took her invitation out of inpulse. I know I did wrong, but I manage to resist her, even if I gave in a little, it can never happen now, and I feel good about that.

Also for the record, it wasnt exactly the fingering you might think. I just slided my fingers over and inside the area for a few seconds, I began thinking clearly and I pulled them away. I got out of the pool after that.

Male sexual morals

There's always another girl, but good friends can be hard to come by

Indeed. Sex is easily had, good friends are harder to come by.

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 03:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Cupcake, are you a girl?

No.

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 03:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2011 02:59 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Cupcake, are you a girl? It's certainly starting to look that way. I agree with kickboxer (?) who said your syntax and word-choice are very girlish.

I don't think I've ever heard a guy refer to busting a nut as "having an orgasm." That's girl-talk. Not to mention that I've never met a guy that would voluntarily name himself "cupcake." LOL.
lol...
i think you unmasked a troll. her use of language is like someone who learned english from a set of language cassette tapes from the 80's.

Male sexual morals

One of my other friends recently told me he cheated on his current girlfriend with an ex. We still talk, but I don't trust him nearly as much. A person who is willing to hurt the ones they "care about" isn't a friend of mine.

This sounds kinda girly too. Who in their right mind would give up a friend just because he cheated on some chick? ... the fuck difference does some other chick make in determining your friendship?

[Image: monkey.gif]

Whatever.

As to the topic of the thread:

A loyal friend is irreplaceable. But I do wonder: if his girl wants to cheat with you, what the fuck should you do?

I mean, if YOU don't cheat with her, she's gonna cheat with someone else.
If you were to tell you friend about her trying to cheat with you, she would deny and cover up her tracks.

Let's have a thought experiment:

Say your best beta buddy's girl tries to sleep with you. Should you sleep with her?

You know the following: If you don't have proof that she was trying to fuck you, you'll never convince him, and your buddy will be angry at you for bringing something up like this.

However, you also want to protect your friend because you know if she's banging you she's definitely banging other guys.

So what to do? How do you create evidence of her infidelity and not ruin your friendship? Is it even possible?

Can you somehow fuk her and create evidence of the deed, perhaps by turning on your smartphone's camera at the last second? But if you record yourself porking his girl surely he will feel animosity towards you. And telling him "I fucked her to protect you!" probably won't fly either.

I suppose the best thing to do is to create enough evidence without actually fucking her, if you could do such a thing. Film her undressed, with you making out with her, and then proceeding to walk away and tell her she's a slunt.

Now you just show your friend the vid... or blackmail her.

[Image: evil.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-15-2011 06:37 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

lol...
i think you unmasked a troll. her use of language is like someone who learned english from a set of language cassette tapes from the 80's.

I would be pretty surprised if I weren't right on this one. Language is very telling and there are several clues here that are suggestive of chick-ish or troll-ish behavior.

1. I mean, who refers to working their game as "playing their game"? Very girl.

2. Which guy ever says "having an orgasm" for cumming? That's a very compelling one.

3. Which dude when asked if they're a girl (with evidence presented) merely replies a one-word response, "no," or like this.

4. Which straight man, seriously, would name himself "cupcake."

There are a couple of other instances, too. Either cupcake is a girl, a super young guy, or a gay dude (or a combination of the last two).

I frankly don't object all that much to having gay dudes on here, as long as they're contributing to the discussion vis-a-vis picking up chicks, but I don't know what the official policy is on the matter. Same goes for super young guys.

But, if you're a chick, come out with it. Something is registering on the instruments. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Male sexual morals

Lol at cupcake getting banned

I would never mess with a homeboys girl or a family members girl. That shit is low.

I could care less if it a girl is married, in a relationship, whatever. That's his problem, not mine if she needs me to satisfy her.

Male sexual morals

I draw the line at married women and friends g/f's. Everything else is fair game. I go out of my way to game girls w/ engagement rings. It's doing a guy the service of letting him know his fiancee is a whore before he ties the knot....and that he wasted 3K on a diamond.

Male sexual morals

cheating girls are my favourite hunt...

Male sexual morals

If she's cute, of age, not my friends or family members girl then she would get hit!

Male sexual morals

Any reason why some of y'all don't mess with married women? I would never intentionally try to fuck a married girl just because of the ring but I wouldn't turn her down if she wanted to

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

Any reason why some of y'all don't mess with married women? I would never intentionally try to fuck a married girl just because of the ring but I wouldn't turn her down if she wanted to

There is no difference between intentionally fcuking a chick or unintentionally fcuking her. Unless, by unintentional, you mean, she slipped your dyck inside her while you were drunk.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Male sexual morals

Quote: (04-17-2011 07:52 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

There is no difference between intentionally fcuking a chick or unintentionally fcuking her. Unless, by unintentional, you mean, she slipped your dyck inside her while you were drunk.

He's talking about banging a girl when you know she's married.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Male sexual morals

The first 4 or 5 chicks I hooked up with were all married, engaged, or in serious relationships. And they all concealed it from me. Actually, the first one told me she was engaged, but that "it wasn't serious". And I believed her.

This caused me some guilt. It was contrary to my upbringing.

But I got over it. I decided that a woman's commitment to another man means exactly as much to me as it does to her, and no more.

I won't fuck a friend's girl, out of respect for the friend. Anyone else's girl? Game on.

Male sexual morals

I don't mess with people that are involved. For me sleeping with a married woman on the night she decides to sleep with some other dude, more than morally wrong, is lacking self-respect for men in general. I hate the concept of the horny drooling guy waiting for the easiest opportunity, and so any chick that decides to do it, knows there'll be a sucker she can count on (like she is an item on sale that we just gotta buy), let alone the pain that guy is helping inflict on the married dude. I know it's complicated because you can never know initially if a woman is telling the truth or not, but that's why I'm trying to get involved with chicks that I have real connection with, and it means sometimes not sleeping on the first night. It's not morals, it's investing a little bit more so you get a bit more rewarded. Chicks now just because they're phisically hot are not enough for me nowadays.

Even if for me personally sexual fidelity is something we need to evolve out of (unless children are in the agenda), you need to respect the other people's choices. If you don't it's like pushing your religion on other people. And if it you put yourself in the other dude's shoes and you don't like it, then there's no reason to do it at all. All my friends now are married or with an LTR and I happen to have chemistry with a lot of their girls (I've always been the bachelor that doesn't settle down, good dancer, etc. so I've always gotten attention from them), but I know my friends would never accept it, so there's no way I'll do it.

But when it does happen what I do, even if it's awkward, is ask the guy directly if it's ok to date the ex (also if you're a good friend you should know more or less how he'd feel about it to even ask). We guys need to be still upfront and deal with things like men.

I'll admit it's a line very hard to draw sometimes, but when in doubt I prefer not to do it. Sexual desire shouldn't be such a big thing that derails us from the important things (which we also need to figure out for each one of us)