rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfirend went kanye west concert with Ex ADVICE

So my girlfriend of 2 years went to a Kanye West concert with her ex who had dumped her 2 years previously using the no contact method. Previous to that, a couple months before he sent her a bullshit apology about how sorry he was that he let her go bla ba bla. I found out the night before a thursday, I was calling to confirm plans for dinner the next night, when she says she was going to the Kanye concert with a "friend" she met clubbing 2-3 years before. We met up the following monday night and she thought i was going to break up with her but instead i was trying to get out of her how she could possibly go to a concert with a guy who just completely cut her out of his life. She said I didn't think of it like that and she wasn't going to say no to a free ticket to Kanye. Anyway, despite how I feel about her I know things aren't going to be the same because having read game I know the guy is only after one thing and I don't want to end it using the no contact method cause as ridiculous as it sounds I don't want to be like that guy. I managed to find him on facebook and I know she's gonna be dating down cause I'm way better looking than him so I guess I can find solace in that. Can you guys please give me some advice on how I can either fix this or end it and please not be rude or harsh as this is my first serious relationship. I should mention my mum left my dad in the 2 years we've been dating and I've been in debt so maybe I became too needy. Thanks

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Too needy.

Make yourself better value, get better girls more often.

I would tell her she can carry on going out with him and move on.

So there was radio silence for 2 years and all of a sudden he contacts her. She rationalizes this shit and goes to a Kanye concert. Women be women, if you don't like what she did you should have already downgraded her to fuckbuddy.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Drop her.

It sounds like she isn't 100% with you.
What girl ditches her bf to hang out with an ex-bf to see a concert? An ungrateful one.

Drop her.
Things will only get worse the longer you stay.
She anticipated you were gonna dump her which means she's already mentally not with you anymore. Theres a strong chance she will hook up with him before, after or during the concert.

Ask her to meet up for a dinner or date. Tell her to get dressed up really nice. Tell her you will pick her up from her place.

Be completely nonreactive when you do this. Act normal. Don't bring up the fact what she did bother you.
If she has anything of hers at your place put it in a bag and bring it with you. When you get to her place leave it in the car and go inside her place and grab only the most valuable stuff you have left there. (skip this step if you've only left a shirt and pants there) Tell her you have a surprise for her and run out to your car, grab the bag with her stuff and come back to the house and dump her. Tell her the way she acted is not the type of woman you want around you. Drop her bag. Calmly and quietly walk away. Block her number, email and facebook.
change her name in your phone to "lying ex-gf".

Quote: (09-18-2014 12:12 PM)joker Wrote:  

She said I didn't think of it like that and she wasn't going to say no to a free ticket to Kanye.

This.

Here's a suggestion -
Use the no contact method to cut her out of your life for two years, then take her to a Justin Bieber concert.

More seriously, you need to move on.
Especially if youre in a bad place mentallly, and this is your first relationship, and shes testing the waters.
Kinjutsu has some great advice, and you will need to steel yourself and resist the desire to get back with her.

Might be a bit harsh but here goes (see capped text):

Quote: (09-18-2014 12:12 PM)joker Wrote:  

So my girlfriend of 2 years went to a Kanye West concert with her ex who had dumped her 2 years previously using the no contact method. Previous to that, a couple months before he sent her a bullshit apology about how sorry he was that he let her go bla ba bla. RESTART TEXT

I found out the night before a thursday, I was calling to confirm plans for dinner the next night, when she says she was going to the Kanye concert with a "friend" she met clubbing 2-3 years before. SHE LIED

We met up the following monday night and she thought i was going to break up with her but instead i was trying to get out of her how she could possibly go to a concert with a guy who just completely cut her out of his life. She said I didn't think of it like that and she wasn't going to say no to a free ticket to Kanye. HAMSTER RATIONALIZATION & GOLD DIGGER

Anyway, despite how I feel about her I know things aren't going to be the same because having read game I know the guy is only after one thing and I don't want to end it using the no contact method cause as ridiculous as it sounds I don't want to be like that guy. SOUNDS WAY TO NEEDY, EJECT IMMEDIATELY.

I managed to find him on facebook and I know she's gonna be dating down STALK MUCH ? YOU'VE ALREADY LOST THE BATTLE AND HAVE A SELF DEFEATING ATTITUDE, CHANGE THAT !

an you guys please give me some advice on how I can either fix this or end it and please not be rude or harsh as this is my first serious relationship. I should mention my mum left my dad in the 2 years we've been dating and I've been in debt so maybe I became too needy. Thanks AT LEAST YOU ALREADY ACCEPT THAT, BUT THE DIVORCE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO BETTER YOURSELF

It's been done and over for awhile, the writing is on the wall, get rid of her immediately.

All it took was a free ticket to a shitty concert for her to disrespect you?

Think about my question, not trying to be an asshole.

But a free ticket to a shitty fucking concert and your opinion no longer matters. Am I reading that right?

Edit: Maybe I am overthinking it, but my biggest worry would be she gets pregnant by him and you are the fucker that has to deal with it. She is a gold digger whore. Loyalty was bought for 100 bucks or less. That or it is just an excuse and she was thinking about going back to him anyway, or has been cheating on you already. I'd stop banging her. Or wrap it for sure, but that makes no difference because if you are the current bf and she gets rawdogged by her ex, your still asking for trouble. Sorry, but this is a bad red flag. PROTECT YOURSELF.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Mate, follow the advice of the guys on here. Kinjutsu has it down to a tee.

Come back here in a few days and tell us you've dumped her and we will help you recover, we'll help you get out of debt.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Dump her faster than a diarrhea detox.

Looking up someone and correlating that to stalking is a bit too much.

It reminds me of "kraped".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Plan your exit now, do 10 approaches by this Sunday and break your funk. Plan a date or instadate with one asap. Keep your talks with girlfriend minimal and light (don't discuss the situation with her anymore and appear happy to see her). Demote her to fuck buddy status only. She is not ltr quality (anymore).

Done-zo.

Yet another reason to be seeing and gaming side-girls. If that was the case, you wouldn't put up her bull shit.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (09-18-2014 12:23 PM)void Wrote:  

So there was radio silence for 2 years and all of a sudden he contacts her. She rationalizes this shit and goes to a Kanye concert. Women be women, if you don't like what she did you should have already downgraded her to fuckbuddy.

Silently downgrade her to fuckbuddy. Any girl worth a shit wouldn't even think about hanging out with an ex.

Team Nachos

Question:

How does that work out, the whole demotion to fuckbuddy?

Do you still call her out, do you not mention it?

Wouldn't that make you a semi-cuckold?

Not trolling, it's just that I've had thoughts about this before......if you don't cut her off then who knows what she will do next.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

You were "trying to get out of her head how she could possibly go to concert with a guy who completely cut her out of his life". That is totally beta.

Dump her. And make sure you use the ''no contact method'' without fail.

Quote: (09-18-2014 05:17 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Question:

How does that work out, the whole demotion to fuckbuddy?

Do you still call her out, do you not mention it?

Wouldn't that make you a semi-cuckold?

Not trolling, it's just that I've had thoughts about this before......if you don't cut her off then who knows what she will do next.

I can see the benefits of downgrading her to fuck buddy....but you're right, what will she do ?

What if you get the girl prego ? What if you catch an std from her ex she's probably fucking ? A lot comes to mind.

She lied to you.

The reason she lied to you is because she couldn't pass up Kanye.
The reason he offered her a ticket was to try and fuck her.

She may or may have not fucked the Ex.

But she lied to you.

That's all you need to know.

There's no coming back from this, the trust is gone.

WIA

Break up with her. Go Fuck Ten Other Women.

Thanks for the advice guys. A few of you have me a bit worried about the prego thing but Im gonna take your advice and cut her from my life. Im gonna use the no contact method but what should i do if she comes to my house and makes a scene?

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Quote: (09-18-2014 04:52 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Silently downgrade her to fuckbuddy.

Nah, she doesn't deserve dick from him.

Quote: (09-18-2014 07:03 PM)joker Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice guys. A few of you have me a bit worried about the prego thing but Im gonna take your advice and cut her from my life. Im gonna use the no contact method but what should i do if she comes to my house and makes a scene?

Don't go full-silent. Text her and tell her, "It's been fun but we're no longer dating." Don't do anything dramatic and don't explain why, that's shit a woman or a high-schooler does. Ignore any texts/calls/FB/drama/bullshit, your relationship is over, act like it. If she has the audacity to show up, tell her to leave. If she doesn't, tell her you will call the police. If she doesn't leave still, call the police.

The fact that you are worried that a girl will make a scene at your house is telling. You need to work on your abundance mentality and spend some time SINGLE meeting new women and relearning masculinity.

Do not get in another relationship for at least a year. During that year, work out like a fiend, eat right, learn new shit. Read "Bang" and "Day Bang", perform 100 approaches in the next year of both night and day game, report here if you feel inclined for critiques and encouragement. Good luck my man.

I disagree about breaking it off right away. You want to milk her for as much sex as you can. Start escalating more sexually. Doing dirtier and dirtier things until she loses it and flips out. You want her to lose her mind and break up with you. She'll trash you to everyone and you'll get some alpha street cred out of it.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-18-2014 07:43 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I disagree about breaking it off right away. You want to milk her for as much sex as you can. Start escalating more sexually. Doing dirtier and dirtier things until she loses it and flips out. You want her to lose her mind and break up with you. She'll trash you to everyone and you'll get some alpha street cred out of it.

I don't know about this strategy, I'll leave "vindictive game" to the bitches.

I'm not interested in sharing my prize with some bitch who has blatantly disrespected me.

Quote: (09-18-2014 08:01 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm not interested in sharing my prize with some bitch who has blatantly disrespected me.

I disagree that stabbing at the girl's stomach through her asshole with your dick while you call her your bitch and pull her hair is "sharing your prize" [Image: lol.gif]

But I don't think OP is at the point where he has enough hand or frame to stay in this relationship to enjoy the benefits without having any feelings about it. A more cruel/experienced guy might exploit the situation, just as she exploited him, but in this case I think staying around this toxic person will drag him down and he's better off leaving his first relationship behind and playing the game with a free conscience.

Quote: (09-18-2014 08:01 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You're missing the point. How is she different from any other girl walking the street? She's not. It's not your job to correct her or keep her in line. It's her job to keep herself in line. Once you decide she's no good and you check out mentally she becomes just another piece of ass. Are you going to turn down free sex over some pride? Fuck her until she withholds sex. Then dump her.

It's no different than women emptying you bank account before they file for divorce. Fuck this bitch.

Team Nachos