rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's a NO girl if...

She's a NO girl if...

I want to start a thread to ID NO girls. I want everyone to list all of the different ways they have of IDing a NO girl. I will begin:

1. If a girl is complicated, difficult, or flaky from the beginning, you can be 100% sure she will continue to be exactly this way. No amount of fucking is going to change her. So if you meet a girl like this, just walk away immediately. It will save you a lot of headache and aggravation. I would have to say almost 90% of my aggravation about women have come from allowing myself to be pulled into interaction or having some sort of relationship with these girls. And the sex was never worth all the BS I had to put up with.

2. She's not contributing to the conversation. She just replies to your questions with short answers. If it's on the street she looks like she's about to walk away. If she is not interested in having a conversation with you, she certainly won't be interested in fucking you!

3. No eye contact, constantly looking around or away. She's not sexually attracted to you. Might as well find someone that is.

4. She doesn't respond to your text or messages or responds days later. While this should be obviously a lot of guys will just keep trying.

5. She makes a point of telling you she has a boyfriend, husband, or is a lesbian. If a girl is in a relationship but is considering doing something she won't throw the relationship in your face.

6. She keeps coming up with excuses why she can't meet you or keeps breaking dates. If ask a girl out three times and for whatever reason she doesn't show up that's it. I'm done. I basically have a three strike rule. If a girl does anything I consider a NO sign or disrespectful more than three times that's it. I know this is somewhat lenient but I don't have a problem erring on the side of being generous. Once I walk away though I never go back.

I will add more as I think of them.

And let me give you a real life example. I met a girl in Starbucks last night - quite attractive and tall. We ended up having a great 30+ minutes conversation. I would have to say it went very well BUT this girl has three issues that puts her in the NO category for me. 1. She's is taller than me by 4+ inches. 2. She has a boyfriend but this was only mentioned in passing. 3. She's Hispanic. Anyway, just because we had such a great conversation which I ended and there seems to be some chemistry there, I will give her a chance. I am going to send her a message that is very clearly romantic/sexual in nature and see how she responds. If she responds in a good way I will move her to the Maybe category.

She's a NO girl if...

Guys are going to scream avoidance weasel but this is why I think it's true.

Scenario:

You are day gaming and you are strolling past a hot girl on a sidewalk or in a hallway, wherever. When she passes if she looks away, especially if she does not touch her hair or groom herself. She really is not into it.

Three reasons I know:

1) My approaches on these girls never go well.

2) When an unattractive girl is passing me and I catch her staring I DO THE SAME FUCKING THING and look AWAY!

3) Girls I see around that I have approached before or went on a date with and it went badly also do the look away when passing like they are trying to hide. It is a natural reaction you can barely control.

Second thing that is very subtle but real...in text game:

If a girl texts using exclamation marks ! either one or multiple it is a NO sign. (Edit: in the context of being turned down when offering a meetup place/time)

Ex)

You: "hey brittney lets have a drink thu 5pm @ xx ill kick your ass in pool too, or are ya too busy studyin bein a nerd"

Her: Lol I sorry I am just so busy school! have a project meeting that day!!!

That girl is as good as dead to you.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

She's a NO girl if...

Deleted

She's a NO girl if...

@Travesty444 If you are looking at a girl and she's look away then I will agree with you. You have to put exclamation marks in context. She could just as easily say: "Ok, great! See you at 5!!"

She's a NO girl if...

Quote: (09-08-2014 09:25 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@Travesty444 If you are looking at a girl and she's look away then I will agree with you. You have to put exclamation marks in context. She could just as easily say: "Ok, great! See you at 5!!"

By looking away I want to specify I am only talking about when walking toward each other and passing. If you are standing at a bar things are very different and the context may be very different.

Yes I should have stated the exclamation marks in terms of turning down a time to meet up. If a girl has to turn you down for a legit reason and likes you, she will not use exclamation points in her rejection.

Or

She's a NO girl if...

I thought this was going to be a meme thread like "American Girls Be Like..." [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

She's a NO girl if...

Yep, that's like really telling you NO!!

@samsamsam You should know me better than that by now [Image: smile.gif]

She's a NO girl if...

Ok, the girl from Starbucks responded to my message. Her response was not as strong as I would have liked but it was positive so I can move her to the Maybe category now.

Good evening Nomad [Image: smile.gif]

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I will definitely work on my default expression and try to radiate my inner self outwards so others can see the other me.

Thank you again for taking the time to explain to me the importance of body language and facial expressions.

(Body language and facial expressions were the main topic of our conversation last night.)

She's a NO girl if...

She texts you the wrong message on accident because some other guy/club promoter/fuckbuddy has the same first name as you in her phone.

She's a NO girl if...

What are some of the traits of the maybe girl ? I tend to put it in the same category as a no.

She's a NO girl if...

Nomad, out of all the guys on the board I am shocked you put reasons as:

Shorter than her and Latina as an automatic No.

I know from your posts that whites respond to you much more than Latinas, but these both just seem like lower odds of a Maybe/Yes than an certain No. I get you are putting the odds in your head, but those seem a bit more superficial than more real things like body language, eye contact, vocal tone etc...

Now if you said she looked very ghetto, or had a ton of tatts and piercings, or looked extremely cowgirl or whatever and had a traits that she purposely displays that don't end well for you instead of just inherited traits(Latina + height) I can see that argument.

Or

She's a NO girl if...

Shorter than her is unfortunately an automatic NO for most girls.

I love to fuck ghetto Latina cowgirls.

She's a NO girl if...

@Travesty444 It's not just the fact that she's latin. It's all the three factors added up. But as you saw, I still gave her a chance and now she's a Maybe girl. I am always willing to give a girl a chance. But in my head they go into the NO category until they gave me a reason to put them into the Maybe category. Which she just did.

She's a NO girl if...

On a first date:

- She won't let you hold your hand. If you go to a bar together and she won't let you hold her hand, cut the date short and save money on drinks. You don't have to hold her hand all the time, just a little bit to test for compliance.

- She won't sit next to you in a bar. It's hard enough to find a place where you can sit next to each other, so if she makes it even more difficult, no point wasting time and money on her.

- Let's say the first date bang is not possible because of logistics or she just doesn't want to come to your place with you. That in and of itself does not mean the girl is a "no" girl, but if she won't let you kiss her lips after the first date, she is most definitely a "no" girl.

In general, "yes" girls fill holes in our game and help us even if we screw up. I had a girl initiate touching by holding my hand when and I was feeling tired and not doing my best on a date. That led to sex a couple of hours later.

"No" girls do just the opposite. A normal conversation is boring to her. Any touching is inappropriate. The vibe generally sucks no matter what you do.

"Maybe" girls are all over the spectrum between these two extremes.

She's a NO girl if...

Closed mouth smile with or without eye contact(but especially the latter) while talking to her is one I've noticed recently.

She's a NO girl if...

Number 1, 2, and 4 are things I noticed back when I was still blue pill (High school)

I would like to add a couple of key things that can be said that are red flag.

~ "I don't usually do this" (She does)
~ "Why do men always (insert complaint here)
~ Any complaining about her ex boyfriends
~ Consistently texting "K" (What the fuck is this?)
~ "I am strong and independent"

She's a NO girl if...

Girls where the conversation feels like hard, ungrateful work.

Girls who want to drive the conversation, reacts negatively (especially verbally) to touching (hand to back, etc), who walk faster or in front of you.

Girls who give surface answers but won't share personal stories or who require "plowing" to keep the conversation going.

I recently had a first date where when I pulled her out of the street at a red light back onto the sidewalk ask "do you always manhandle your dates" and keep changing or giving short answers to topics. She wouldn't slow her walking either. There wasn't a second date.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

She's a NO girl if...

Yep, anytime it seems like you are working too hard without any reward. Guess what? You are. So quit and find a new job/girl that will show you some more appreciation.

She's a NO girl if...

I agree with most of it but disagree with the notion that a flaky girl will always be flaky. I've pushed through with flaky girls and once I've escalated and fucked them, they've done a 360. Especially when you give them less attention, it's a push-pull.

She's a NO girl if...

Here is what girls will do. They will adjust their personality/behavior when they are trying to get you or when they think they are losing you but the moment they feel their have got you again, they will go back to being their old self. This is why women appear to change after they get married.

She's a NO girl if...

1. If she flakes without a counteroffer, it's over.

2. If she is R-selected and doesn't fuck on the first date, it's over.

3. If she is K-selected and doesn't kiss on the first date, it's over. If she doesn't fuck on the 2nd/3rd date, it's over.

She's a NO girl if...

I've found that it can be very hard differentiate between No and Maybe girls, but I've noticed a few things that No girls do:

- Very consistent flaking - they do not reply to messages (or it takes them days), they postpone dates etc.
- When you're on a date, they don't walk close to you.
- They spend an excessive amount of time on their smartphone during a date.

Quote: (09-09-2014 01:14 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

3. If she is K-selected and doesn't kiss on the first date, it's over. If she doesn't fuck on the 2nd/3rd date, it's over.

Out of curiosity, what does "R-selected" and "K-selected" mean? I've heard you use these terms numerous times.

She's a NO girl if...

@Marry

1. Yes

2 - 3 if you objective is just sex. If you are looking for a relationship you may want to be more forgiving.

K= lover, R = Provider

She's a NO girl if...

Quote: (09-09-2014 01:59 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

I've found that it can be very hard differentiate between No and Maybe girls, but I've noticed a few things that No girls do:

- Very consistent flaking - they do not reply to messages (or it takes them days), they postpone dates etc.
- When you're on a date, they don't walk close to you.
- They spend an excessive amount of time on their smartphone during a date.

Quote: (09-09-2014 01:14 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Out of curiosity, what does "R-selected" and "K-selected" mean? I've heard you use these terms numerous times.

Not exactly what Nomad said, those are male mating strategies (though he got them the other way around: R=Lover, K=Provider).

I am talking about female mating strategies:

R-selection in women = Isn't looking for a relationship, men are for sex not love, often times the girl just wants an ONS or first-date bang, she will not stick around if you don't bang her fast, when you do bang her there is a high chance you'll never see her again. Very frequent in the West and most of Europe.

K-selection in women = Is looking for a relationship, men are for love not sex, fast sex is off the table (if she does have fast sex she must be tricked or coerced into it), usually takes at least 3 dates to get a bang, once you do bang she will cling onto you and probably fall in love with you. Frequent in FSU.

She's a NO girl if...

These are all NO girls for girlfriend status, I'll pretty much date a girl until these flags appear, so I may sleep with a girl that has one or more of these flags if I'm unaware of them at the time, or if I'm in a careless mood at the time.

1. She has a tattoo. A tattoo points to a lack of long term thinking, an uncultured upbringing, and rebelliousness, all three of which are negative traits which I have no use for.

2. She's flaky. This is indicative of an inability to understand the value that I bring to the table. In all likelihood, 5 years from now, she'll have birthed a bastard and be overweight and shapeless. 5 years from now, I'll do the same thing I did the previous five years, which is acquire more and more income-producing assets and stay in great shape. If a girl is incapable of seeing a mere 5 years into the future to see the value I bring to the table, she's too short-sighted to be a girlfriend.

3. She's got baggage from a prior relationship. This could be, for example, being divorced or a single mom, but it could also be the girl that won't do this or that because "her prior boyfriend did so and so and now she's traumatized." Bull. That doesn't fly with me, I don't do damaged women, I demand all of her or nothing at all.

4. Her parents are divorced. If a girl's parents are divorced, she didn't learn how a healthy relationship works. Dysfunction breeds more dysfunction, and I have no use for dysfunction in my life. I'm only interested in healthy, happy girls with bright eyes.

5. She's got a smartphone addiction. If a girl plays with her phone when a group is having a conversation instead of participating in the conversation, or at least listening to the conversation, she's lost something of her humanity.

6. She's had a one night stand. If a girl's ever had a one night stand, she's worthless to me. I don't do hookers, but at least hookers have the decency to charge. Think about it.

7. She's a vegetarian. If putting meat in her mouth disgusts her, that's not a good sign. I eat a pound of filet mignon, t-bone, salmon, trout, or chicken breast every day and I don't want someone judging me every time I take a bite.

8. She's wearing heels that are too high. Some girls look like they're little girls wearing their mother's high heels for the first time, and not in a cute kid way. It's a bad look and shows a lack of class.

9. She's smoking a cigarette. This is indicative of a lack of long term thinking.

10. She's using drugs. This is indicative of a lack of long term thinking AND imbecility.

11. She spends her weekends at nightclubs. It's unlikely it's the first time she's been out to a nightclub, which means she spends her weekends getting drunk, then hooking up with a random guy or guys. She's basically had a slow-motion train run on her. Unless she's that rare girl I've never met that goes to nightclubs every weekend to pray the rosary at said nightclubs, she's a NO girl.

12. If she's dancing on a platform in a club and everyone in the club can see her underwear. That's a NO girl for me.

13. She utters nonsense like "Suck my dick." It's just weird. I like feminine girls. That's not feminine.

14. Her voice is not feminine. I like a girl to have a soothing voice. The girls I've dated that I've been most into could basically sing (not professionally) without trying almost, and in a way that made me want to just hear their voice.

15. She has a short attention span. I'm not a clown, my purpose here isn't to keep women entertained. Girls with short attention spans just aren't my thing.