rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malaysian Airlines Flight Shot Down Over Ukraine

If it is not shot down, mods feel free to change the thread title.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/1...ia-border/

Discuss.

It's on the front page of CNN. Looks legit. This is.....wild. Talk about lightning striking twice! I hope none of our fellow RVF's were on board. RIP to all those that were. This will not have a good ending and I fear all kinds of coverup issues to follow just like the last one.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

False flag again?

Deus vult!

Ah this is big, I mean really its going to change international politics. I hope it doesn't lead to a bigger war.

Rest in Peace to the passengers, that is a really fucked up way to die.

Not Malaysia Airlines again! That airline really has bad luck [Image: sad.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Why the fuck was a civilian plane flying over a war zone???

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Jesus fucking christ, now I know which airline NOT to travel on, ever. That's awful.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

False Flag

Get ready for war boys!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

What do you guys mean by false flag?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

A family member flew a very similar route yesterday.

Jesus Christ.

What fucks my head up is that many of these people were probably going on holiday to 'get away from it all'. Well, look how that turned out.

Really hammers home the importance of enjoying the little, trivial day-to-day stuff ... because life can be a fucking bitch when you least expect it.

RIP to everyone involved.

[Image: vwMin.gif]

ut for real though this is just plain terrible.

So the Ukraine fascists got bored and used a civilian plane as target practice? That's messed up. RIP to all those that have died.

If this gets spun onto Russia then is be hesitant to not think this was intended to happen. If you read the BBC and other Western sites they are already speaking in propaganda styles in linking the Ukraine "rebels" to this. When breaking news happens the media gets sloppy, this is when I always gather as much info as I can since they delete or retract stuff that dosn't fit the propaganda narrative.

The BBC is saying that you of had to use a robust SAM missile, or the plane was shot in air by a fighter jet. No other means would of been able to bring it down. The Ukraine is denying involvement by stating it does not have that type of weapon technology. Russia does, yes, but Russia has zero motives in inflaming itself by doing such an act...

Quote: (07-17-2014 11:40 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

It was shut down to start war between Ukraine and Russia.
I hate this planet.

Deus vult!

Comes from the good ole Age of Sail Era, when Privateers and Pirates often would change their flags to make attacks look like it came from the wrong country or the "correct" country. If it has an earlier historical origin, someone please correct me.

From Wiki:
False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation. Geraint Hughes uses the term to refer to those acts carried out by "military or security force personnel, which are then blamed on terrorists."[1]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (07-17-2014 11:40 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Read between the lines on all the western news stories. They are trying to pin this on Russia by proxy of the East Ukraine "rebels".

Quote: (07-17-2014 11:44 AM)kosko Wrote:  

The Ukraine is denying involvement by stating it does not have that type of weapon technology. Russia does, yes, but Russia has zero motives in inflaming itself by doing such an act...
If they said that they are the lying. They have the BUK Missile System for example:

BUK WIKI link

Deus vult!

Quote: (07-17-2014 11:44 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

It was shut down to start war between Ukraine and Russia.

Remember Hanlon's razor: "Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

False Flag Operation. examples of this are the Tonkin Gulf incident, the Gleiwitz incident and the Mainila incident.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (07-17-2014 11:47 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Remember Hanlon's razor: "Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."

That is true. But they have to really fuck up to shoot down a plane on the opposite border of Russia. But, stranger things happened.

Deus vult!

The civilian airliner shot down over Donbass airspace, had been closed off since 8th July by the Ukrainian authorities.

http://www.ukrinform.ua/eng/news/ukraine...bas_323510

Jesus Christ.
I hope the media now has ice in their stomachs.

May the victims rest in peace.

Who has repeatedly made gestures to de-escalate the tension in Ukraine? Russia.

Who has repeatedly attempted to inflame the situation further? The U.S. and NATO.

Given these facts, why would Russia shoot down a Malaysian passenger airline for absolutely no reason, knowing that by doing so they would simply create an international crisis?

If Russia is blamed for this you can be 99% sure this was a false flag. The answer can usually be found simply by asking: cui bono?

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Holy shit.

No other words at the moment.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Get ready for war?

Malaysia vs Ukraine?

Who would win?

A dutch guy uploaded a picture of the plane before going on board, just in case it disappeared, not sure if real or trolling but the reactions of his friends first wishing him happy holidays and their reactions to the news are really moving:

Mocht hij verdwijnen , zo ziet hij d'r uit .

[Image: 10409688_465419050262262_114194042050554154_n.jpg]

She go crazy, is hamster!