rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man kills himself after model wife divorces him, hooks up w/ Leo DiCaprio

This dude is wealthy, educated, rich and very good looking.

His model wife is also a solid 9.5, and probably lived a different reality all her life because of her looks.

This has got to be the worst nightmare you could have. Leonardo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier ("Vincent Chase") hooking up with your wife.

Source 1: http://therealsingapore.com/content/man-...-di-caprio

Source 2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...annes.html

If he had stayed alive even for a few more years he could have at least watched her divorce him, cut his finances in half, and humiliate him in the press.

If you feel like you're putting the poosy on a pedestal in any way it's too much poosy for you. Back away.

Never let the poosy have that kind of hold on you.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:24 AM)Sawyer Wrote:  

If you feel like you're putting the poosy on a pedestal in any way it's too much poosy for you. Back away.

I think this may be a problem with dating/marrying an insecure hamster who is still seeking male validation. Especially if she is a 9 or a 10, you are doomed from the get go.

That's a bad bitch. Certified nine in my book.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:29 AM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

I think this may be a problem with dating/marrying an insecure hamster who is still seeking male validation. Especially if she is a 9 or a 10, you are doomed from the get go.

I think it can be done. You just have to know what you're about more than she does. That's hard to do in the presence of a 9 or 10. But it can be done.

This guy was clearly over his head. Clearly.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:37 AM)Sawyer Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:29 AM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

I think it can be done. You just have to know what you're about more than she does. That's hard to do in the presence of a 9 or 10. But it can be done.

This guy was clearly over his head. Clearly.

I agree -- it could be done.

That's a lot of fucking work though. You gotta be really "on" all the time if you are married to a super hot, insecure, attention-seeking hamster like this one.

I also can't believe this sloot's media reps saying that Leo and her were just talking about "animal conservation".

We weren't born yesterday, assholes. Leo was totally boning this social climbing bitch.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:40 AM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

I agree -- it could be done.

That's a lot of fucking work though. You gotta be really "on" all the time if you are married to a super hot, insecure, attention-seeking hamster like this one.

Too much work to be worth it and especially not worth 50% of your assets. He should have just did the fuck and forget instead of going all beta bucks.

she's a nice piece of ass no doubt. but it's not that serious dude....

I'm sure he had fucked her every way one could have... time to let that ass fly away. can't had a bitch (a damn hot bitch) for too long.

smh... kill myself over some tramp? no way Jose

Gotta love the response of the chick's father. "This is a terrible loss for my daughter Katie and obviously she is devastated,' he said. 'We are all grieving for her and for my son-in-law."

I really feel for my poor daughter who is so desirable that she attracts Hollywood celebrities.. Oh yeah, and I think some guy killed himself which is pretty sad too.

Tragic.

I don't see any twinkle in her eye or adulation of Leo in the pics. Could be they were just talking (in a loud, crowded room) as they said. Leo looks keen, but hey, he's a man. That's how we do.

Nevertheless, guilty as charged or not, this guy dealt with a lot of depression and mood swings. Can you imagine having to live in the same house with that - with a guy that had everything and by all accounts should be happy? Especially with all the other options such a woman has being thrown at her...I can assume it wouldn't be a turn-on for any woman, or even for a man if the roles were flipped.

Without knowing her personally, I won't condemn her. This guy should have gathered himself and moved on.

After all, she was single - he was even the one who initiated the divorce. So, your hot wife who has played in movies and knows famous people is suddenly single and you don't expect to see her in some celeb photos? Come on now...

This guy's outer game, or at least lifestyle, was on point. His insecurities killed him. Even if she was a horrible excuse for a woman (I see no reason to reach that conclusion yet), it was his own insecurities that killed him.

He should have taken up meditation and done a bit of soul searching. He should have ran away to some obsolete paradise location and got away from the expectations and hype of the level of society he was living in to try something new.

When you're on top of the world and things aren't going right, I suppose it feels like there's nowhere to go anymore. Maybe in those moments, "downgrading" or simplifying your life is the answer.

There are so many paradigms in this world.

If the one you live in isn't making you happy, excuse yourself (disappear if you must) and try another.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-05-2014 01:16 AM)big poppa Wrote:  

Gotta love the response of the chick's father. "This is a terrible loss for my daughter Katie and obviously she is devastated,' he said. 'We are all grieving for her and for my son-in-law."

I really feel for my poor daughter who is so desirable that she attracts Hollywood celebrities.. Oh yeah, and I think some guy killed himself which is pretty sad too.

Let's be fair - put it into context. People who contacted him with questions obviously posed direct queries about how his daughter "feels" (I hate when reporters as that question) and about the circumstances surrounding the suicide.

And being that her face is plastered across the news, with people pointing fingers at her as the cause, it's no surprise she'd be his main concern right now.

She's his daughter, after all, and I'm sure he's extremely worried about her frame of mind at the moment.

On another note, the guy who killed himself deserves a bit of pity sure, but he made his own decision; this guy's daughter didn't have that choice.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I can never empathize/sympathize with a guy who pines for an ex-girlfriend--

You've already smashed, who gives a fuck what she does next? She has already given you the only thing she has going for her: sexual access to her body/face.

Another data point in the notion that some guys just do not have the psychological make-up to live the playboy lifestyle.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Richard Cory

BY Edwin Arlington Robinson

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
"Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich—yes, richer than a king—
And admirably schooled in every grace:
In fine, we thought that he was everything
To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.

What an idiot.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mmp3a4dpeB1qz4rgp.gif]

If Dicaprio is banging out my exes, I think I'm doing pretty good in the game.

I'd bust out the aged whisky long before offing myself.

There are other reports on that bitch - she was supposed to have been flirting openly even when they were married and living together. She humiliated the guy in front of the press and his friends. Now we know that the press is apt to lie and exaggerate, but based on what we see and know about women, we can assume, that a lot is true.

Stern was the real romantic and she was opportunistic. She married him at least because of his money and partly because of his looks. But he was not Alpha enough to satiate her hypergamy, especially if she can at least fuck men like DiCaprio. Now some of the actors she associated are known Players with whom she can get a mini-LTR at the most. She knows it, but still prefers that to being with a rich Beta, who probably made her skin crawl after some time.

A girl like that would need a Super-Alpha and even after that I am not sure she would gladly settle down, if she can at least suck some super-famous cock as long as she can. For her deluded hamster George Clooney, Brad Pitt or DiCaprio might be just enough to be satisfied. Such a woman is just toxic in a LTR even for the best of Super-Alpha Players, nevermind a Beta with a severe case of Oneitis.

WB

Reminds me of what someone posted on r/TheRedPill a couple of days ago:

"As soon as you start trying to find happiness through women and women only, you're on a dark path to nothingness. It can go from the best feeling in the world to literally nothingness..."

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

She's absolutely stunning. Not worth offing yourself over though..end of day just another gal. This guy's outer game like someone alluded to...needs some work.

I wonder if 50% of his assets were up for grab though...if not..more than capable of just banging away at other lookalikes.

Quote: (07-05-2014 05:25 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

She's absolutely stunning.

She's also 32 years old, though.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

This guy did everything by the book, was a successfull salesmen, was extremely good looking... and still took a loss over poosy at the end!! You can do everything right, but by putting poosy on a pedestal you've already lost. Nas was indeed right in saying pussy kills. And IF the majority of men looking like him decide to not put poosy on a pedestal one day, women will be in deep shit.

Why is it that wealthy men feel the need to marry wealthy women? Why couldn't he have just gone over to the philippines or some back water 3rd world country and picked up a low maintenance woman there? Seems like a simple equation to me... guys kill themselves for nothing today.

Quote: (07-05-2014 05:56 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Why is it that wealthy men feel the need to marry wealthy women? Why couldn't he have just gone over to the philippines or some back water 3rd world country and picked up a low maintenance woman there? Seems like a simple equation to me... guys kill themselves for nothing today.

Speaking for myself only, I want a tall, well endowed blonde on my arm.

That is what gets my blood flowing hot.

Probably won't find that in the Phils...