rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Let Frustration With Women Make You Feel Bad About Life In General

Something that I've been feeling a lot on the forum recently (and not only here) is that a lot of men seem very unhappy and negative about life, the way things are, and the future. Not everyone and at all times, of course -- there are also guys who are happy, energetic, confident in the present and optimistic about the future. But there is a surprising amount of near-desperation that shows itself in all sorts of ways and in different places.

I think that a lot of this frustration, unhappiness, and near-desperation comes from a single source: men are very unhappy and despondent about the whole part of life that consists of their relations with women. And because that is such an important part of a man's life -- often the most important one -- this unhappiness and frustration stains the way guys feel about life in general and about the world, even where it comes to things that are completely unrelated to women.

The frustration that I'm talking about is very broadly that men are unhappy with the way women are. I don't mean just guys that have trouble getting laid -- of course these men are generally unhappy and frustrated about that. But even men who have some degree of sexual success are frustrated by how unsatisfying their interactions with women often are, how hard they have to work in return for relatively little. And even ultimate players and super-alphas are often unhappy and disappointed with the way women are -- yes, they get sex and worship from them with ease, but that very ease and the idiocy of that worship is something that can cause consternation in a thoughtful and decent man.

To put it simply, men just want women to be nice, sweet and feminine, and not smartphone-besotted psychos. It seems like not too much to ask, right? But apparently, it is too much. And the ever-present (and growing) gap between that simple wish, and the very different reality, causes an untold amount of misery and frustration.

Why is the gap so acute now? I believe that the basic nature of women has always been the same, and has not fundamentally changed. However, social conditions are such that they bring out the worst qualities in women. One can speculate about the reasons for this and how things are likely to go in the future, and this has been discussed endlessly and ad nauseam here and elsewhere. But in some sense the reasons don't really matter. Things are what they are right now; no one knows the future, but everyone has to deal with the present.

In response to this reality men have developed various strategies, have improved their game and lifestyle, and some have traveled abroad in search of a better situation with women. That's a lot of what this forum is about, and I'm all for that. Many of these strategies are useful and effective and should be pursued with vigor. However, when it comes to the world of eros, the truth is that for many if not most men this world remains a difficult and frustrating one. Game, lifestyle and travel can and do improve the situation, but for most men it still remains a source of unhappiness and disappointment.

Now, what is my point in saying all this?

It is simply this: while doing what they can to improve their odds and position in the sexual market, men should recognize that the situation is a difficult one and accept this. At the same time, men should understand that the entirety of life is not limited to the world of eros and relations with women. Don't let the fact that the world of women is so tough stain the way you feel about life in general. There are vast other parts of life that can be enjoyed and that are endless sources of interest and pleasure. Don't miss out on life as a whole just because a part of life -- even a major part -- is fraught with problems and difficulties.

When I look around me, I see a world that has never been more interesting and more amazing. The Internet is the most wondrous invention in the history of mankind; it allows us to access a million libraries of Alexandria in the palm of our hand. Life has never been more safer or more physically comfortable; there have never been greater opportunities for men to live a healthy lifestyle, to keep their bodies fit and their minds sharp. There are so many things to be interested in, to develop knowledge or even expertise about, to simply enjoy and be entertained by, that it's an embarrassment of riches at every moment. How terrible, even tragic, it would be to miss out on all this just because a part of life -- even a major and important part -- is relatively difficult, frustrating and often unrewarding.

I posted this video by Jack LaLanne in the 4th of July thread and I want to repost it here again, because he says something there that is so profound. He talks about a friend and student of his who had a financial problem, and because of this problem, he abandoned all of his hard-won good habits and let his body and mind go to seed. Then he realized how foolish that was and reacquired his good habits. In the end, he still had the problem -- but he didn't let the problem stain his entire life. As Jack says, if you have a problem that cannot be completely solved, accept that and be happy with the problem -- rather than have the problem and compound it by being miserable in every other way.

Again. Accepting the fact that there is a real problem with women does not mean that you do nothing about it: you always do the best you can in terms of game, lifestyle, travel etc. However, for many men the problem can be reduced but not completely solved. That should be accepted -- and men should not let the presence of this problem prevent them from enjoying this various, amazing, and ever-changing world in every other way, or distort their confidence in their lives and their sense of future and of possibility. Nor should they let this frustration lead them to be seduced by simplistic and reductive ideologies that offer them momentary relief and the promise of "meaning" but at the terrible price of closing off their minds to the true complexity, variety, and subtlety of life as it is. We have but one life to live and not everything in it will always go well -- but that is no reason not to live it to the fullest in every sense of the word.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

[Image: standing-ovation.gif]

Great post.

I'm not religious but the biggest wisdom I've ever heard is the Serenity Prayer.

Quote:Serenity Prayer Wrote:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

As you say, we must accept reality - and the reality is that sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive, so the majority of men have always had it tough. At least there's no risk of us being chopped up, gassed or bombed on the battlefields of Europe, as many of our ancestors had to potentially face.

But we must also have the courage to change the things we can:

- go to the gym
- network with like-minded, masculine men
- minimize our taxes that help fund the feminazi system
- make plans to head abroad to find more feminine women elsewhere
- find our purpose, mission, calling in life and pursue it relentlessly
- develop our masculine virtues: strength, courage, honor and mastery

We must also have the wisdom to know what we can actually change. As has been pointed out on here and RoK, the MRAs using feminism's tactics are doomed to fail: nobody gives a shit about men's problems and feminine whining won't change a thing for men.

Men act. Men do. Men force their will upon a world that is otherwise indifferent to them.

I have been guilty of moaning about feminism and its harmful effects on civilization. Your post was a much-needed wake up call. Spending time and attention thinking about those hate-filled, delusional, unfeminine beasts is time and attention that could be better spent working out, building my business, and taking action to head overseas ASAP.

It is time for this boy to become a man. Thank you.

I like the spirit of this thread. Sometimes the "Everything Else" section feels like a daily message that everything is fucked.

That said, the older I get, I'm noticing the less I really like women. I think this is true with most men, but I'll speak for myself here that the older I get, the more concentrated my personality traits become. I no longer meet people halfway or compromise in the ways I used to. I feel that this has been one of the many side effects of taking the red pill. Anytime I hear the voice of the blue pill, "Just go along with it, it'll be okay, it's much easier and more comfortable this way" I dig my heels in. It's starting to manifest itself in mostly little ways on a daily basis.

Yesterday I got my hair cut. It was by a dude, maybe the second time in my entire life I've had my hair cut by a dude. To me, getting my hair cut is like getting a massage. It's not homophobia, it's just a preference to be touched by females. There's something naturally soothing and comforting about it. I fucking love having my hair touched by chicks, running their fingers through it.

Well, this guy gave me one of the best haircuts of my life, and he did it in half the time. I was pretty fucking impressed at how fast he was, it was like Edward Scissorhands cutting a hedge sculpture. I was duly impressed with his competence. As they rang up my bill at the front counter, the chick behind the counter could barely use the computer and another girl had to help her figure out how to run the transaction. He just stood there and we gave each other a knowing glance, smirk and a shrug, as if to say, "Fucking chicks man..."

Afterwards I thought how my last few haircuts from women haven't been as pleasurable. The hairstylists are always fat and covered in tattoos and piercings anyway (it doesn't help that I go to Floyd's, but before that I went to a more conventional salon and it was the same story with girls there too)

That night, I went to a bar for a 4th of July party, a place my buddy manages. I'm sitting there shooting the shit with him, that's really the only reason I was there. Everywhere I looked it was all cliques and social circles of monkies. I talked to one chick that was a total cunt and mid-sentence I told her, "Forget it." A few drinks later I came back from using the restroom and some chick was in my seat. I got up against her and stared at her, she looked up at me and said, "Am I in your seat?" with a cock of her head and flirtatious smile, pretty much expecting me to give it up for her. I said, "Yep" and she awkwardly got up while her friend bore holes in my skull with her death gaze. On my way to the seat there was a smoking hot girl surrounded by 3 guys on one side, she looked half latina half asian, maybe Japanese-Brazilian. Incredible bubble butt but with asian features. As I walked by I kind of pressed my hand into her ass and it felt great. It was tight quarters so it's not like I made it obvious. I told my buddy about it; the bar was filled with blonde sluts wearing tons of makeup but this naturally exotic brunette had that "something" and he agreed, she was the hottest girl in the bar. Well, one of the guys she was with, maybe even her boyfriend overheard all this and stood up and stared at me, I dunno if he was maddogging me or what. He looked like he was about to come over. I looked right back at him and shrugged with a smirk, as if to say, "What?"

These are all things I never would have done in my younger days. I'm starting to see people as animals. The men, I mostly want to destroy. Certain women, I want to mate with. Very rare men, I want to be my hunting partner. And that's really it. That's what I've reduced much of my social human existence to.

But that doesn't create a fulfilling life. So as Lizard suggests, you find happiness elsewhere. It's an incredible world out there and there's never been a better time to be alive. Being an above-average, dare I say enlightened, man has always condemned one to a life that is more solitary than one might prefer. It's important to maintain social activities and give people a chance, because that's still the only way you meet like-minded individuals. Once you create a network just big enough to satisfy your isolation you can go about the rest of your life knowing that you're not the only one with these feelings.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (07-04-2014 02:14 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

The frustration that I'm talking about is very broadly that men are unhappy with the way women are. I don't mean just guys that have trouble getting laid -- of course these men are generally unhappy and frustrated about that. But even men who have some degree of sexual success are frustrated by how unsatisfying their interactions with women often are, how hard they have to work in return for relatively little. And even ultimate players and super-alphas are often unhappy and disappointed with the way women are -- yes, they get sex and worship from them with ease, but that very ease and the idiocy of that worship is something that can cause consternation in a thoughtful and decent man.

To put it simply, men just want women to be nice, sweet and feminine, and not smartphone-besotted psychos. It seems like not too much to ask, right? But apparently, it is too much. And the ever-present (and growing) gap between that simple wish, and the very different reality, causes an untold amount of misery and frustration.

The irony is that many young women also feel bad about life in general. Nowadays most young women need at least 50 likes a day just to get out of bed.

Be an exception, and there will be exceptions for you.

Its the mindset Im trying to build regarding this whole thing.

As Roosh says, water takes the shape of the container that it fills.

Women are of increasingly lower quality because men allow them to be.

Men are weak. I look around and want to punch most of them in the face.

It's all well and good to not allow unacceptable women to stymie a man's happiness. But unacceptable women are only a symptom of an unacceptable society. Men and women here are both fucked. And I don't want to spend time with them.

Focus on your interests. Travel. Build a better lifestyle and game. But at the end of the day, human interaction is a vital component of a man's happiness. We need good men around, even if we lack good women and are okay with that.

But there are few good men.

[Image: potd.gif]

This is so on. Too much of the manosphere has turned into a circle jerk of pissing and moaning, click bait like "ten ways the feminists are ruining your life," and, in many cases, the antithesis of feminism with articles that scream blasphemy when a single man, somewhere, is taken advantage of. I'm not saying it's unimportant to be aware of these situations, but too often we miss the forest for the trees. It's better to see articles like this as infotainment (weighted towards the entertainment) than something to prioritize over building a better you.

I think game and the manosphere is now in V3.0. V1.0 was Mystery's aspie game, where fuzzy hats and nail polish were supposed to get you any girl you wanted. V2.0 was a move away from the props and canned openers, but still viewed success with women as the end goal. V3.0 is a realization that for long term success, you need to be the best man you can be - regardless of the cards you were dealt. Relying on an old version now makes you a dinosaur...you need to plan ten years out and build your life.

Focus on self-improvement. Become an expert in whatever field uppity chose. Game your environment to your advantage. Avoid being taken advantage of. Help fellow men and lead by example. Be free.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

The Dude, I just read your post.

Good post..Your'e a guy I relate to and appreciate your insight.

I think a big part of it is where you live in the US though.

I'm back in my hometown for a few months in the midwest and although it isn't the same as Eastern Europe it's not too bad.

The girl who cut my hair recently is in her early 20's, bubbly, good looking and engaged.

There are a lot of my high school peers getting married right now. Girls who are 22-25.

I also know quite a few young families with 2-4 kids.

My circle is conservative religious, and basically normal people. Yea some of the marriages won't make it, and the girls are more cunty than they used to be, and I still prefer European girls by far, but its really not too bad in inland USA.

I will probably end up living in Eastern Europe for a while, I make money online, and then end up settling down back in the American Heartland, with a european.

There is a lot of nice families in America. The coasts sound like hell, but fortunately, there is more to America than New York and California.

Having said all that, I empathize with other men struggling, not necessarily because of women, but because of the damn economy.

I don't know, part of me is relying on what I've seen and the other is able to move along and ignore it. Hunting other women is a priority.

-----RANT-----

I had a little bias against women when starting university but it snowballed as I progressed through my first year.

I saw too many guys who were outright worthless human beings to anybody but their close friends getting women who for the most part did not subscribe to the bad/druggie/low self esteem/idiot type of girl we see so much of on here.

Then I came across the so-called good girls as described on here. Almost fell for it three times I may add. Turns out they had Bfs, were seeing multiple guys or in one case, a Bi-polar nutjob.

The excuse of "I dont just want sex" types who I see going out on a weekly basis after the fact and I see them going home with different guys.

Serious mind fuck for me because I was still learning the first stages.

/rant

I struggled to find more than one decent girl in a fairly large city who was free and available.

Lizard of Oz,

Great post.

Recently, I had pondered writing something about acceptance vs. resistance. Hopefully, it will be alright to add something about it here.

For many people, when something isn't the way things "should be" or to our liking we resist it. If we were little boys we would be screaming "no", crying, etc. because we didn't get our way. As adults, we might have better ways to express ourselves or not all (just internalize our refusal to accept the situation). But when we resist, we are stuck in a moment with no closure. We cannot move past the moment because our egos refuse to accept that it happened, refused to acknowledge the results. In some ways we are poor losers when we do not accept a situation. Some choose not to accept a situation because they see accepting a situation as losing. And some of us cannot handle that. I am talking bigger items, I know many people can try and block it out. But it still remains unresolved, we are just ignoring it when we block it.

But by accepting that this is what it is, we are now able to choose actions that may alter a situation in our favor. We may be able to free the energy tied up with resisting something and apply it more productively somewhere else. In a way acceptance has similar power to forgiveness for some. Acceptance can be a very powerful tool. And it doesn't have to be seen as losing, it can be seen as freedom to choose what is next, instead of being stuck on something. There are many bitter people out there who never accepted that something happened. They hold onto it for years. In doing so they lost those years.

I agree we need to accept that this is the way most women are these days. By accepting it and not fighting it, more energy can be spent in winning in a new environment. The only way to win a game is to understand the rules. By accepting the new rules of this game, you know what is involved in winning. Change happens and we need to roll with it.

Now if I can just get the motivation to write the other post "Because You're Never Wrong."

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-04-2014 03:06 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I no longer meet people halfway or compromise in the ways I used to. I feel that this has been one of the many side effects of taking the red pill. Anytime I hear the voice of the blue pill, "Just go along with it, it'll be okay, it's much easier and more comfortable this way" I dig my heels in. It's starting to manifest itself in mostly little ways on a daily basis.

Quote:Quote:

I'm starting to see people as animals. The men, I mostly want to destroy. Certain women, I want to mate with. Very rare men, I want to be my hunting partner. And that's really it. That's what I've reduced much of my social human existence to.

I always had my suspicions about average people, but my eight months of reading the manosphere and the topics it talks about has convinced me the majority of people are worthless, too lazy to be bothered to even try to help themselves, let alone ever realise they can be in charge of their own lives.

There's been some kind of definite sea change in the younger generation. They're religiously-obsessed with moderating everyone's morality whilst making excuses for their own, hate any kind of success, are obsessed with joyless entertainment about miserable people that confirms their cynical outlook of the world, and want to drag everyone down into the gutter with them. They get their thrills through *negativity*, and this has poisoned popular music, movies, television and, especially, journalism. Their minds are toxic, they're socially-awkward and avoidant of real connection, and seem utterly-depressed.

It's made me realise how happy I am in my life. I've worked hard. I can usually achieve any goal I set. Life is good. I've had hard times, sure, but I've cultivated enough resilience by the knockbacks I've had to know there's not much that can sink me, especially as I've lived through some brutal enough shit that I simply can't imagine anything more emotionally-horrific than what I've seen happening to me again.

With that, comes peace and acceptance. You have one life, so seize the day, and don't let losers dictate how you should live.

I wonder if this is simply a sense of growing maturity. I'm currently in a position where I have a movie coming out in November - everyone in the cast and crew said my character was 'terrifying', when all I thought I was doing was being a man. The average person now responds with fear at any kind of evidence of masculine strength.

I fell into it by accident through my music, and it wasn't something I wanted, and now I'm seriously-questioning if I even want to be noticed by the world.

My acting coach has been teaching me about crafting a 'Public Persona': he said it's the person you pretend to be so the general public doesn't hate your guts for sticking your head up. Ever wonder why everyone in the media is so damn false? Do I really want to jump through these bullshit hoops like every other vacuous celebrity fuck I see? I find it offensive as a man.

Before anyone says "Game Potential!" No. As I said, there's been a sea change. I don't think women are impressed with celebrity anymore, because, thanks to social media, in their minds they already are celebrities. If anything, being widely-known would restrict my game possibilities.

The modern woman is miserable and negative enough to find more power out of tearing down a celebrity who shows interest in her to show the herd she's more powerful than them. We're a generation or so out from another reign of terror, whether it's literal or not. Celebrities are to be mocked and knocked off their pedestal. See James Franco, Robin Thicke et al.

I don't need the money, because I don't need money to be happy.

Hell, I have an album I've been working on for a few years coming out sometime in the first half of next year, and I'm seriously questioning releasing it. I achieved what I set out to do with it, pushed myself beyond what I thought my capabilities were and am damn happy with it. Since I'm my own strongest critic, no-one can really offer me criticism or affirmation, so why release it?

People around me are invested in it, because they're seeing a train going somewhere and are trying to climb aboard, and with that, how can what I create be commercially-exploited? "Hey, we need a second mix of that track as an instrumental for synch licensing purposes." "You should change that line. It won't work under a car commercial."

[Image: tard.gif]

My game mentor is a brilliant man. He had a listen and said: "Be very careful, Bosch. You might just get everything normal people want, including the attention of normal people."

Do I want to be noticed by a toxic society? Or am I better going the William James Sidis route: be brilliant whilst remaining anonymous, not getting caught up in people's bullshit, and reserving my energy for my own goals in life.

Any advice from anyone who knows fame? Is it as tedious, false and counterproductive as it seems? I doubt I would be questioning this so hard if I hadn't discovered the manosphere, but I really don't want to smile and eat shit just to play the game.

"The average person now responds with fear at any kind of evidence of masculine strength."

Brilliant statement.

I have a blog post coming out soon about this.

Regarding fame, I'm shooting you a PM, but I can tell you this from what I've observed from being up close and personal with many celebs from A-List to D-List: if you have discipline and know how to leverage it properly it can change your life for good and not bad.

Quote: (07-04-2014 06:05 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I have a movie coming out in November - everyone in the cast and crew said my character was 'terrifying', when all I thought I was doing was being a man. The average person now responds with fear at any kind of evidence of masculine strength.

Did you take acting lessons from Oliver Reed?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

These are philosophical questions (how to emphasize the positive, and find meaning and enjoyment in life) that have been posed and debated for many, many centuries. But we are unhappy because we refuse to accept the world for what it is. We persist in always trying to satisfy our instinctive cravings. We refuse to accept any restraint on our behavior. This creates misery.

Many different religions and philosophers have found satisfying answers to these questions, if only we have the patience and diligence to search for the answers.

I came across an interesting perspective by a German writer whom I've had the good fortune to discover recently. In fact, I like him so much that I wrote an ROK article about him that will appear this Monday. His name is Ernst Junger (1895-1998). He was a decorated First World War veteran, biologist, novelist, philosopher, and traveler.

His 1934 treatise On Pain argued that pain was a central--perhaps the central--experience of modern life. How we deal with this pain comes to define who we are and what we mold ourselves to be. Using lines of argument from German Idealism, Junger basically states that the men (and nations) in the world who can best withstand pain are the ones who will ultimately be the most successful.

Implicit here is the idea that pain should be embraced and managed, rather than avoided.

In any case, Junger makes a compelling case that the mature mind will seek to reconcile himself to the unavoidable agonies of the human experience.

And when you think about it, all major religions seek to do the same thing: to provide us with solace in our distress and bereavements, to comfort us in our daily struggles, and to give some higher purpose to our lives.

I think so many guys suffer because they are products of a society that emphasizes the rational, the logical, and the coldly technological, rather than the spiritual, the irrational, and the supernatural. They also suffer because they refuse to accept any restraints on their instincts.

In fact, we contribute to our own misery by celebrating our own promiscuity, incontinence, and debaucheries. We do it--myself included--here on this Forum, day in and day out. And we wonder why we are unsatisfied! We refuse to accept any checks on our instincts, and so our instincts greedily run wild, consuming all in their paths. This road leads only to frustration and bitterness.

Too much Reason, Science, and Rationality can lead to hopelessness and despair. Atheism reduces life to a meaningless struggle for existence, incapable of elevating a man's life beyond the chemical and physical dimension.

Nothing is so shallow as sophistication. Science and Reason want to take away from us our supernatural and mystical consolations, and replace them with "Truth." But what is truth? It seems to change every few generations. Nothing is so foolish as can be found in the books of scientists, and a hundreds years hence, our descendants will laugh at our ignorance, just as we laugh at our ancestors from 1900.

Sometimes I really believe that the medieval and ancient worlds were wiser than we are, because they emphasized art, religion, and faith rather than naked science and technology, as we do. I wonder what "progress" has really bought us. Are we any happier now than man in 1500? Man in 900? Man in 100 B.C.? I am not so sure. Educated elites of past ages were far more refined than we are.

Progress in knowledge, science, technology, and power is only progress in means. Unless we improve our ends, purposes, or desires, then "progress" is nothing but an illusion. Reason improves the instrumentalities, but the ends are determined by instincts that come with us from birth. And the only proven checks on instinct are the moral codes of religion.

Don't deprive me of my consolatory faith, O you slaves of science and technology! Would you have me believe that my rituals and mythologies are meaningless? Would you have me believe that my prayers are addressed to an empty sky, and that there is nothing in life except atoms and the void, and that death is the only certainty?

Are you doing me a favor in mocking my consolatory rituals and religious pageantry, which are among mankind's most precious artistic heritage?
And this is why people will not listen to materialists, cynics, and atheists for long. Because they are not offering mankind any comforting answers to life's big questions.

Faith is deeper, wiser, and better than Reason. If I have to choose, I prefer the irrational to the rational.

^

[Image: potd.gif]

I am not even that frustrated with women, even though I got fucked over in a bitter divorce. Still got enough left over to live well, and I learned all of those lessons.

this:

[Image: BqrB8QQIgAAQbhL.jpg:large]

Quote: (07-04-2014 06:10 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"The average person now responds with fear at any kind of evidence of masculine strength."

Brilliant statement.

I have a blog post coming out soon about this.

Regarding fame, I'm shooting you a PM, but I can tell you this from what I've observed from being up close and personal with many celebs from A-List to D-List: if you have discipline and know how to leverage it properly it can change your life for good and not bad.

I'd be curious to see your thoughts on fame as well McQueen. Send me the info as well, or make it a blog post.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quintus, do read Eumeswil if you haven't had the chance to read it yet. It is pretty essential canon, IMO.

Quote: (07-04-2014 06:05 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Do I want to be noticed by a toxic society? Or am I better going the William James Sidis route: be brilliant whilst remaining anonymous, not getting caught up in people's bullshit, and reserving my energy for my own goals in life.

Any advice from anyone who knows fame? Is it as tedious, false and counterproductive as it seems? I doubt I would be questioning this so hard if I hadn't discovered the manosphere, but I really don't want to smile and eat shit just to play the game.

Here's what's really cool these days; Being a sleeper. Being hardcore, really passionate about something but not wearing it on your sleeve (or tatted arm) like a goddam billboard. Let it be a surprise to people when they learn what you're about.

You'll be well on your way to 'the most-interesting-man-in-the-world-look'.

Indeed, this is a brilliant statement.

I asked a relative who is a psychiatrist (and very anti-feminist) and he basically said that people fear what is outside the norm. So if someone behaves outside that norm, their initial reaction may be fear even if they agree with it, but eventually they will come around. For example, I've been far more outspoken about my anti-feminist beliefs, and far more assertive and up front about what I do like about women (fit, feminine, etc.). At first people seemed surprised (I am usually somewhat introverted), but now they seem to accept it as how I am.

I have to disagree that most guys on this forum just want a sweet, feminine girl who doesn't stare at her cellphone 24/7. What would you do with such a girl? If she's as we say we want, she will want to get married and have babies. That is right and proper.

Is Christian McQueen going to Vegas for a Marriage Hangover Experience? I think not.

I have met a bunch of girls like this both in the US and overseas. And I have done what everyone else here will actually do: fuck them until you don't want to fuck them.

And that's it. So their sweet feminine characters only buy them time.

Guys Leave it to Beaver is over. Like the dinosaurs and the American Dream, it had it's day and now we move on. If you start a sentence with "I just want..." it's probably a lie of some form if it relates to women. Maybe not for all, but for the majority men here.

Get good good enough with women until they are a subsidiary interest.

Quote: (07-04-2014 06:10 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Brilliant statement.

You haven't seen White Knighting until the Director and Crew stop a scene to give your fellow cast members 'decompression room' because your pretend aggressiveness is genuinely-scaring them.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Meanwhile, I'm sitting there, waiting, trying to stay focused and in character so I can do the damn job, for the scene they wrote.

As others have done, I agree with this statement as well. Prime example, just think about how the Western world reacts to Putin anytime pictures come out with him flying a plane, hunting, participating in Sambo, or he is shirtless just for the hell of it. Ridicule and contempt.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I hope this post ALSO goes on ReturnOfKings.com because other men needs to read this. MGTOW have the same premise but its cut and dry leave women alone....this is more "accept it" and "deal with it" but enjoy life "despite it"