rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

I got booted off DIA in the middle of my trip. I need account(s) set up asap to keep the flow alive. I still have numbers but theres nothing like fresh fish. If your looking for rep set me up an account and send me the log in info via pm. Help a brother out!

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Can't you just set up another account with a different email...?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (04-22-2014 09:08 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Can't you just set up another account with a different email...?

the problem is their using phone confirmation these days and I exhausted my two numbers. my only other choice is to switch up my sims tomorrow.

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Anything else we can do for you OP?

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

What is DIA?

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

^DateInAsia

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (04-22-2014 09:17 AM)Espresso Wrote:  

Anything else we can do for you OP?

well u can blow me but make sure there's no teeth involved

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

^ This isn't the PuaHate forum.

Beyond All Seas

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (04-22-2014 09:40 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I agree with u but the dude who said that should just save his breath next time

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (04-22-2014 09:42 AM)Mr. Polymer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 09:40 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I agree with u but the dude who said that should just save his breath next time

There are other ways to point that out besides telling someone to suck your cock. We don't generally talk to each other like that around here, unless it's a couple guys who know each other just talking smack for shits and giggles..

Anyways, dude has a point. You basically came in here with 27 posts and are asking for someone to jump in and go out of their way to set up an account for you, verified by their own phone number (I'm assuming that would be the case, since you can't do it with yours) - an account that you're inevitably going to get banned as well.

What are you even doing on this site to get banned repeatedly anyhow? Kind of sounds like you're trolling or spamming the site.

Maybe there's more to it than that, but any reasonable person can understand why people would raise their eyebrows at your request.

Beyond All Seas

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Why did you get booted off two separate date in asia accounts?

Your soon to be banned with your shitty attitude as well

So you can be booted off dateinasia and roosh...... maybe you can make it a challenge to see how much shit you can get booted off.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

How does DIA make money anyhow, do they charge you for stuff later on like Badoo?

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

[Image: Banned.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

I want to get a DIA account. Can someone clue me in.
Ive got sim cards in a few countries but im not there now [Image: sad.gif]

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

I got banned on DIA as well, becareful guys there is a system that automatically bans you if you try to sexualise the conversation. Always and always sexualise the convo over whatsapp or line

I got automatically banned for saying "I can fuck you" lol

The convo was like this:

Girl: Handsome!
Me: Come to my room [Image: smile.gif]
Girl: What Will you do to me [Image: wink.gif]
Me: I can fuck you

then BAM auto ban

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (11-21-2014 04:01 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

I got banned on DIA as well, becareful guys there is a system that automatically bans you if you try to sexualise the conversation. Always and always sexualise the convo over whatsapp or line

The convo was like this:

then BAM auto ban

I had banned many times even change IP and profile.
Now, I am assuming that they have dogs and smell just after made profile [Image: huh.gif]

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

The convo was like this:

then BAM auto ban
In Asia, I never see a need to sexualize the conversation with girls online. Maybe with white girls or even Latinas.
Especially, in SEA you know most girls are going to put out fast, even if all you talk to them about, is baseball or the weather.
Maybe, it can be useful to weed out the semi-pros.

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (11-21-2014 07:41 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The convo was like this:

then BAM auto ban
In Asia, I never see a need to sexualize the conversation with girls online. Maybe with white girls or even Latinas.
Especially, in SEA you know most girls are going to put out fast, even if all you talk to them about, is baseball or the weather.
Maybe, it can be useful to weed out the semi-pros.

I never sexualise the convo with girls I'm planning to meet. When an ugly girl sends a message, instead of ignoring the Message I troll her. Sometimes I sexualise, sometimes I say I'm from Saudi Arabia and looking here for my 4th wife, I do anything to turn them off [Image: biggrin.gif] Sucks that I got banned because of a girl I had no interest in. Once I even said I'm an ex ISIS member [Image: biggrin.gif]

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

I sexualize the conversation, but much more subtly than that lol. Unless she's lived in the UK or US, then I might go more direct, but still probably not that direct.

Usually I'll make a joke about needing to sleep in their room, but tell them they have to sleep on the couch because I'm shy. By this point they know I'm not shy and they usually tell me so. Then I see how they respond and get more sexual if they are up for it.

Or I'll ask them if they've ever dated with an American before. If they say no I respond "You should try one. [Image: wink.gif]" and that's sexual enough, and still subtle enough, to get them being a bit sexual back without running em off.

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Sexualizing the convo with the borderline girls is fun, amazing the stuff you can away with. But be careful what you wish for, easy to end up wasting an afternoon with a 6 because she promissed to do unspeakable things in briload daylight.

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Quote: (11-21-2014 10:54 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I sexualize the conversation, but much more subtly than that lol. Unless she's lived in the UK or US, then I might go more direct, but still probably not that direct.

Usually I'll make a joke about needing to sleep in their room, but tell them they have to sleep on the couch because I'm shy. By this point they know I'm not shy and they usually tell me so. Then I see how they respond and get more sexual if they are up for it.

Or I'll ask them if they've ever dated with an American before. If they say no I respond "You should try one. [Image: wink.gif]" and that's sexual enough, and still subtle enough, to get them being a bit sexual back without running em off.

We have the same style. Going full blown direct like guys on Western girls do, is not a great idea. Asian girls are more old fashioned in a way. A hint is usually more than enough.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

Sooooooooooooo back to the topic if I may [Image: smile.gif]

I am just not getting this site. Every profile is in English and the site is available in the US and UK soooooo WTF?

They obviously want a western audience yet they wont let you sign up? Makes no sense. Who is this site supposed to be for?

Do they have a paid membership they are pushing or something?
HOW do you sign up from the west?

Need DIA Account ASAP!!!

The convo was like this:

then BAM auto ban

This girl that I know in BKK knows the guy that owns both DIA and TF.. He is a jerk and he ended up shacking with a bargirl.

He is also getting rich of these websites, so power to him.