rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dwyane Wade is as BETA dweeb as they make 'em

For the love of god will somebody tell that sappy idiot that his public spectacle antics in pursuit of an old, well-used hoe are cringe-worthy and offer not a shred of masculine dignity.

Barf.

""""""""""

"They say a picture's worth a thousand words, and this shot of Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade certainly speaks volumes. The longtime couple made things official on Saturday, Dec. 21, when Wade, 31, popped the question in Miami, Florida. The NBA player proposed with a 8.5-carat diamond ring by Jason of Beverly Hills, and the 41-year-old actress was clearly overjoyed. In the photo, the basketball star is still down on one knee as the emotional Think Like a Man actress cradles her future husband's head with her new bling sparkling.

"She makes my eyes sparkle," Wade said of Union during Oprah's Next Chapter back in July 2012."

[Image: 1387809482_dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-467.jpg]

Money on divorce rape by 2016

At least she's thin. I know it's a sign that things are fucked big-time when merely having a BMI between 18-22 is so laudable that it makes a woman a solid catch for a pro basketaball player, but there you have it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: 78fb1dca6aa411e3b0200a0be15ccd82_8.jpg]

Quote: (12-24-2013 11:13 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

At least she's thin. I know it's a sign that things are fucked big-time when merely having a BMI between 18-22 is so laudable that it makes a woman a solid catch for a pro basketaball player, but there you have it.

I like thin also but she is 41. The best years have past her. Actress or not. I a blink of an eye she will be 50.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

She looks aight for her age:

[Image: dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-football-fanatics-01.jpg]

She has great skin, but wifing up a 41y/o? Super beta for a guy like him

Quote: (12-24-2013 11:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I thought so as well. She is an actual working actress which should keep her motivated to staying slim and she probably has some cash.

I guess some guys just look at age and body when they look at wife materal. haha Good luck with that.

Quote: (12-24-2013 11:36 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

She is an actual working actress

I wonder if Dwyane ever asked himself just what exactly did she had to do in order to build and sustain her "acting" career. Make no mistake, that career is built on the stains of hundreds of cocks.

Please tell me that she is the mother of his children. At least then I could somewhat understand this.

Quote: (12-24-2013 11:43 AM)rhino Wrote:  

She is an actual working actress

I wonder if Dwyane ever asked himself just what exactly did she had to do in order to build and sustain her "acting" career. Make no mistake, that career is built on the stains of hundreds of cocks.

Straw man.

As for what she had to do or did is assumptions on your part. You can continue with assumptions in order to substantiate your reasoning but it makes you look weak in the process.

Besides, if he was smart, the last thing he would want to bring up is past bangs.

He's probably got enough going that having something stable on the side is a welcome bonus I guess

I thought so as well. She is an actual working actress which should keep her motivated to staying slim and she probably has some cash.

I guess some guys just look at age and body when they look at wife materal. haha Good luck with that.

[Image: 2mhzk2o.gif]

Dwayne Wade is a professional athlete...in Miami...coming off two championships.

He makes Gabriel Union's net worth three times over in one season between his contract and endorsements. Equity stake in a billion dollar shoe company.

This guy is in the prime of his life and part of the top 1% of men when you combine looks, physique, status, money, and age. With game, no woman is off limits to him.

Yet he's marrying an over-the-hill actress a decade older than him. There's no way you can interpret this as anything less than a devastating L of epic proportions.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:06 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

[Image: 2mhzk2o.gif]

Dwayne Wade is a professional athlete...in Miami...coming off two championships.

He makes Gabriel Union's net worth three times over in one season between his contract and endorsements. Equity stake in a billion dollar shoe company.

This guy is in the prime of his life and part of the top 1% of men when you combine looks, physique, status, money, and age. With game, no woman is off limits to him.

Yet he's marrying an over-the-hill actress a decade older than him. There's no way you can interpret this as anything less than a devastating L of epic proportions.

Like I originally said, some guys pick their wives by age and looks which is a recipe for disaster no matter how you try to "alpha" it up.

Once you bang enough girls, that type of criteria becomes less important when it comes to marriage or LTRs.

Dwayne isn't going to find many girls making his type of coin so that is silly to even compare income. At least she has her own career and makes good money instead of some 20 year old slut who was in a few videos.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:10 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Like I originally said, some guys pick their wives by age and looks which is a recipe for disaster no matter how you try to "alpha" it up.

Once you bang enough girls, that type of criteria becomes less important when it comes to marriage or LTRs.

Who on this forum is picking wives to begin with? You're obviously entitled to your opinion, it's just confusing that you're expressing shock about views that are basically the foundation of this entire website.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:12 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

Who on this forum is picking wives to begin with? You're obviously entitled to your opinion, it's just confusing that you're expressing shock about views that are basically the foundation of this entire website.

Plenty of guys here want wives and families here. Maybe you just skipped those threads. I haven't express shock, awe, or anything resembling any type of emotion. I think you are reading far too much into written words.

I just hope they have come to the understanding of his right to bang lots of strange. This kind of understanding/agreement, along with an airtight prenup, would make this a smart move. Otherwise, massive L taken by D-Wade.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:13 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:12 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

Plenty of guys here want wives and families here. Maybe you just skipped those threads.

At 31? In America? With a woman 10 years older than them? Please point those threads out to me, I'm genuinely interested in broadening my horizons.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:15 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

At 31? In America? With a woman 10 years older than them? Please point those threads out to me, I'm genuinely interested in broadening my horizons.

First you said guys here don't want marriage. Now you are trying to qualify what they want even further with the guy being 31 and the woman being 41.

Whats next? He has to be 7 ft tall and a pro basketball player who makes 100 millions a year? ha!

How about you decide on the criteria for everyone on this site before you continue down this line.

Dude, you can do your own research. It isn't my job to point threads out to you.

You should be interested in broadening your horizons. The older you get the more you understand things change and what you want changes with it.

Why does he have to rush into marriage like this?

Play through your career, retire, continue something in the NBA field, 'settle down' with a woman younger than you when you approach 50's.

I don't understand these things.

If he likes the girl as he says he does, there is no need to marry her. Anything you can get from a woman whether that is emotional or sexual companionship can be done without marriage.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:20 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:15 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

First you said guys here don't want marriage. Now you are trying to qualify what they want even further with the guy being 31 and the woman being 41.

Whats next? He has to be 7 ft tall and a pro basketball player who makes 100 millions a year? ha!

How about you decide on the criteria for everyone on this site before you continue down this line.

Dude, you can do your own research. It isn't my job to point threads out to you.

You should be interested in broadening your horizons. The older you get the more you understand things change and what you want changes with it.
[Image: malehamster.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Guys like him have banged enough girls for a few life times and can continue to do so if he wants. Hes probably wants something different now, maybe he'll regret it but thats his choice

I didn't catch that he is 31. Fuck. I can't see this as anything other than a major beta move. It's one thing to wife up a woman your age or a bit younger but damn, 10 years older? smh...

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:26 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

I noticed most of your contributions are worthless memes.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:28 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:26 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

I noticed most of your contributions are worthless memes.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"