rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian Adventures- DTBT part 2.

This is a part II of "Decided to take a bootcamp and travel"
I feel that my previous adventures in South Beach and London are better left in a separate tread. After all, Russia is a different world! Last episode I was headed into cold Siberian winter,on a train, with a hope to get rid of my approach anxiety and finally score! I needed a change in my life and I certainly got it!

I have settled in a decent size Russian city in Urals. Logistics are not what I expected – I got my own private room with a host family. Bringing girls haven’t been discussed yet but I think it would be awkward. I also have a key to nice apartment in the same building but it needs lots of work. I thought it’s going to be almost finished and I can use it to bring girls.

First impression: Remarkable quality of women here! When I go outside I see mostly 8+ women with many 9s available. Girls are friendly overall and very easy to open. They make eye contact with you on the street. I never experienced that before in any country. Feels like you are the pretty girl and they are guys trying to pick you up!

Guys are not only bad looking here but they don’t have any game at all. Most of them are goofy looking and have nothing interesting to say. They got no motivation to get better as it is so easy to get a gf here. I see up dating up to 4-5 points. IE a 3 guy dating an 8! My “negative” game (by American standards) is pretty decent here. I approach girls during dancing and in other social situations. My standards are went up quite a bit. I don’t even acknowledge anyone below 7 – nor anyone else does. I almost feel bad for them! In fact I don’t remember seeing any 7 or lower during dancing or in a bar. I saw a few older women came to a salsa dancing but I don’t remember anyone actually inviting them to dance- they were completely ignored!

The Russians are a very unique nation in my opinion. They seem to be rude to each other without a reason, almost acting like stray dogs. No one smiles. But when I smile at them they melt and instantly become very nice! As I mentioned, prolonged eye contact from women feels incredible! I am still getting used to many negatives here: occasional violence and overall desensitization. I see drunk people doing stupid stuff all the time, really bad driving and dangerous situations. On my second night I saw someone jumped out of their window (drunk) and plummeted to death. I’ve never seen a dead body before and here it is , a pool of blood with a dead body right under my window! People passing by as if this is normal. I think he was laying there 30 min or so and eventually someone came from that apartment and called the police. I was thinking calling the police but I didn’t even know their emergency number plus I didn’t want to get involved.

Yesterday I was walking home from a club and I think someone shot at me from a car. I can’t be sure, I’m thinking now it was a firecracker. In my US state firecrackers are illegal and guns are not so I automatically thought it was a gun shot.

Consumer goods here are expensive and low quality, especially clothes. I saw fake North Face jackets in a store for the first time – or maybe North Face makes something low quality just for Russia? A 10 dollar yoga mat was almost 100 bucks here! Gym membership is about 100 dollars a month! Of course I checked out a nice gym to see who goes there. Mostly young women with sponsors I assume? I’ve seen only two guys in free weights area..- the opposite of the US.

So am I getting closer to getting laid here? Maybe. I open girls when I can. I am still getting anxious asking them on a date. I am mostly fishing for a connection that feels right. I mean I am not a bad looking guy – someone has to be out there to like me for just for who I am.? Make it easy for me? Most girls seem to be single – that’s the major difference from the US.

If it wasn't for the hot russian chicks I can see little or no reason to move to Russia.

Tourism is fine though... But that place is kind of fucked up.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Ok you've convinced me, whichever city this is, I don't want to go there! I've seen a few dead bodies in my time, but people actually falling to their death, and people in pools of blood......I think i'll give it a wide berth.

I like how casual you are at being shot at. LOL.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (12-16-2013 01:48 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I like how casual you are at being shot at. LOL.

Oh I was freaked out man![Image: confused.gif] It's just this country is so crazy that I see how they all became desensitized to all this. Just look on Youtube for crazy Russian videos! I am fluent in Russian and somewhat understand Russian culture so I am not too scared. If this happened in SEA or Latin America - I'd be packing my bags and getting the hell out!

Great report and good luck.

Don't wait for that one girl to come along, just date as many as possible. You are miles away from home with nothing to lose, so what if you fall on your face.

I am sure the girls are lovely, remember there is nowhere in the world where a guy can easily date girls four points higher than them.

Don't feel bad for the 7s, there are plenty of places they can get love (Western Hemisphere).

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Great stories so far. Looking forward to hearing more of your experience.

Why did you choose Urals?

Quote: (12-16-2013 01:06 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

If it wasn't for the hot russian chicks I can see little or no reason to move to Russia.

Fucked up is good. It makes life less boring.

It is the Slavic experience.Not just the girls.There are a whole lot of things.After a while you forget the girls and you get absorbed in the Slavic environment.

"Yesterday I was walking home from a club and I think someone shot at me from a car. I can’t be sure, I’m thinking now it was a firecracker. In my US state firecrackers are illegal and guns are not so I automatically thought it was a gun shot."

They most as thought you were the notorious DANCER they heard about.

Wayout, I love this thread. Disregard the other forum members making sarcastic comments about "your lack of game", they are just jealous 'casue they are stuck in USA and don't have the balls to go out and see the world. Can you mention what city in the Urals you are at?

Also, you mentioned in previous posts speaking fluent Russian and knowing the culture, so I assume you are of Russian heritage?

Have you thought about starting to make nigh-game approaches in English, I think your chances would improve quite a bit!!!
I know Russian well however when I travel abroad I only use Russian in non-gaming situations, the rest of the time I have been able to get more action through using the exotic factor, i.e., speaking English in day-game situations, peakocking heavily (not quite Naughty Nomad way but close) or talking with a raised voice in social situations and then seeing how the girls around me react, for example are they eye-fucking me, are they showing improved body language, etc. and approaching like mad...my only weakness thrown is Grey Goose Vodka, that tends to take me over the edge [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (12-16-2013 06:12 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

"Yesterday I was walking home from a club and I think someone shot at me from a car. I can’t be sure, I’m thinking now it was a firecracker. In my US state firecrackers are illegal and guns are not so I automatically thought it was a gun shot."

They most as thought you were the notorious DANCER they heard about.

Easy.

Did you hear the 'wizz' of the bullet?

If yes, then yes you did get shot at.

If no, then you weren't.

Quote: (12-16-2013 02:27 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2013 01:06 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Fucked up is good. It makes life less boring.

Until someone beats YOU down. When it happened to me (Ukraine) I had unwanted disgusting images of violent revenge racing through my mind on and off for something like eight months. My heart would race and I scared the shit out of myself.

It was very unpleasant.

Which mysterious city is it, that "decent size city in Urals"? Samara? Another one? I mean, it's not your home town or city of permanent residence, so I don't see why you would hide the name.

Some cities in Russia are depressive for various reasons, mainly a combination of history (e.g. large prisons nearby, too many ex-convicts settled there) and current events (e.g. no industry left > no good jobs > all people with half a brain left long ago). From reading the first post, it seems to me that you didn't do your homework and picked one of the Detroits of Russia.

Seems like you need to up your logistics. You're in a homestay with a family, and you can't bring girls home? Can't you find another apartment with better logistics?

There are two major cities in the Urals......Ekaterinburg and Ufa

Wayout: King of self destructive logistical choices.

Are you in Ekaterinburg or Cheylabinsk?

Why do guys always want to know specific locations? Lets say he tells you, is anyone going to actually go there? Highly unlikely.

Don't presume the host family won't be cool with you bringing a girl back. They might not want you bringing back a rotation of chicks to bang all night but you won't be having that anyway. If you date a local girl and like her then invite her to your home stay for a cup of tea and cake one evening, introduce her to your host family, then walk her to the bus stop. Then ask the matriarch's opinion on the girl. If she says she liked her then you'll have little trouble in bringing her back to bang after a few more visits in which you spend more time in your bedroom with her and less in the kitchen.

They are not as repressed about such matters as us.

they want his location to MOVE in on his turf....say strong Wayout.
OP rent an apt..can't be so much there.

@IKNOWEXACTLY you have a link to your thread about your experiences?

I don't think so

99.9% of people who read this thread wouldn't go there even if they new which city has was talking about, even going to Moscow is way outside the box.

The Urals are in the middle of nowhere, way outside spitting distance of Easyjet and Ryanair

Quote: (12-17-2013 12:06 PM)Chikatilo Wrote:  

Why do guys always want to know specific locations? Lets say he tells you, is anyone going to actually go there? Highly unlikely.

hah I see you signed up this month so maybe you don't understand the whole intent of the travel section.

Yeah, guys actually go to these locations.

Take a step back and try to understand the forum before you start posting. You might last longer.

Quote: (12-17-2013 02:06 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

hah I see you signed up this month so maybe you don't understand the whole intent of the travel section.

Take a step back and try to understand the forum before you start posting. You might last longer.

Agreed.
I was still waiting for the names of the places in the suburbs of Kiev he talked about. LOL

Quote: (12-17-2013 10:41 AM)Clunge Wrote:  

There are two major cities in the Urals......Ekaterinburg and Ufa
He said decent sized.....add host families and I think hes in a smaller province city,as in 500k or less.Its in those cities that you often see drowning drunks,bears driving cars(seen it), guys bun-geeing off rooftops, Ladas parked in lobbies and all that other mother Russia eccentricities including the bouncing bananas!
I take it that day-gaming is pretty dead in the vast coldness?
[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (12-17-2013 02:06 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Maybe he read some of the Miami and Las Vegas threads and realized that some people like to completely ignore some of the information provided on the forum, and thought that was the norm. It is not. I think the whole point of the forum is to provide and obtain information which may not be so readily available elsewhere.