rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

I'm not sure about the future of this world we live in.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I can't wait for the revolution.

There are just too many people I want dead.

Notice how the responsible adult they've interviewed for the report can barely suppress a smile.

You know these bastards that do this self harming shit because it's "FOUR DA LULZ, LOLZLZZOZLZOZZL" are doing us a great service by removing themselves from the gene pool. Let them do all kinds of fucked up shit to their bodies. Better yet, i say step it up! Bring out the chainsaws, machetes, and katanas for MASSIVE LULZ.

I truly hope that any guy who willingly busts his balls for TEH LULZ is rendered sterile. No more need for stupidity the way we're going.

One of these punks is eventually going to do this to the wrong person and end up dead.

This is disgusting and the epitome of a toxic moron/ (in)famy culture we have in the Anglosphere. People often die because they hit their heads on curbs etc after being KO'd. These kids need some proper discipline, not going to happen. I see they were almost all black kids, so some of the reasons are discussed in Athlone's 'Black America' ROK post.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Man, NJ and Florida are neck and neck.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

They used to call this mugging when I was growing up.

Frustrated boys who have no way of expressing their anger. It's going to boil up into the temple of some old white guy.

What's macho about suckerpunching somebody.

These kids are pussies.

If they were real men, they'd challenge people to fight.

A whole new generation of pussies. They probably do cat calls as well. This is the like the ghetto version of some crazy white kid going off the handle and shooting up a school.

Young guys need to have stronger males to look up to.

I am sure there are some clips (I hope) of these kids missing and just getting thumped.

I guess anyone that comes within 5 feet of you - you just need to jack up your situational awareness and stop talking to whoever you are with.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Worldstarhiphop is a big part of this.

They do need role models. Cool ones to tell them that this type of shit is not cool.

They don't care though that's the problem.

A lot of them really have nothing to lose.

My buddy got killed in the Bronx by a gang who calls themselves ACG which stands for 'anybody can get it'

They literally shot my guy in the back just because he made a joke about them at work.

Quote: (11-13-2013 05:10 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Man, urban NJ and Florida are neck and neck.

Fixed it for you. This type of shit doesn't go on in my New Jersey. The people who stood up to the establishment and died in the civil rights movement are rolling in their graves right now.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

What do the black guys in the forum think about the fact that news reporters don't mention race in stories like this anymore? They used to in the 80's and 90's.

Now it's always just generic teenagers.

Do you think that it's a good thing or not? I can see both positive and negative aspects to it.

Let's be honest. This is a race issue.

How many White, Mestizo or Asian kids roll around in packs sucker punching people "just for the fun of it"?

The black community needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror. They are digging their own graves by allowing shit like this to take root among their youth. And then at the same time they have the nerve to play the victim card whenever a young, black man gets shot like Trayvon.

Whites are getting tired of it. Blacks have used up a lot of good will and the white guilt is starting to dissipate rapidly, especially when people see stories like this. There is going to be a backlash if blacks don't cut this shit out. A lot of innocent black people will suffer because of these idiot youths. The black culture and leadership needs to pull their heads out of their asses and do something about this instead of continuing to play the victim about everything.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Back in the UK many years ago there was a fad called "Happy Slapping" - Kids were running around slapping people. In some cases, punching people. I think they were mainly white kids. I know there is a difference between slapping and knocking someone out.

What is going to be funny (in a twisted way) is if white teens want to try this trend and see how many of them get hurt trying. I heard once that the biggest buyer of rap music is white males. Could just be a rumor. But the wannabes will really get hurt.

In the wise words of Forest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/2...bilephones

Quote:Quote:

In one video clip, labelled Bitch Slap, a youth approaches a woman at a bus stop and punches her in the face. In another, Knockout Punch, a group of boys wearing uniforms are shown leading another boy across an unidentified school playground before flooring him with a single blow to the head.
In a third, Bank Job, a teenager is seen assaulting a hole-in-the-wall customer while another youth grabs the money he has just withdrawn from the cash machine.

Welcome to the disturbing world of the "happy slappers" - a youth craze in which groups of teenagers armed with camera phones slap or mug unsuspecting children or passersby while capturing the attacks on 3g technology.

According to police and anti-bullying organisations, the fad, which began as a craze on the UK garage music scene before catching on in school playgrounds across the capital last autumn, is now a nationwide phenomenon.

And as the craze has spread from London to the home counties to the north of England, so the attacks have become more menacing, with increasing numbers of violent assaults and adult victims.

In London, British Transport police have investigated 200 happy slapping incidents in the past six months, with eight people charged with attacks at south London stations and bus stops in January alone.

The Metropolitan police have no overall figures but recorded a number of attacks in London boroughs earlier this year.

Following a spate of random attacks last December on pupils at Godolphin and Latymer girls' school in Hammersmith, west London, police posted extra officers in the area as a deterrent.

But as police have become more vigilant, so the gangs have become more sophisticated, seeking victims in parks or public areas where their crimes are unlikely to be spotted by the authorities or captured on CCTV.

Liz Carnell, the director of Bullying Online, a Yorkshire-based charity set up to combat bullying in schools, said that since the start of the year she has heard of increasing attacks both on children and on adults. But she fears many incidents are not reported.

"In most cases the worst that happens is a minor scratch or a bruised ego," she said.

"What the people behind these attacks have to understand is that technically they are committing an assault. And if they then upload the images on to the internet or a phone system they could be prosecuted for harassment."

What makes the attacks all the more bewildering is that many victims do not realise they have been happy slapped until after the event.

Earlier this month James Silver, 34, a freelance journalist, was attacked while jogging on the South Bank in London. While one youth blocked his path, another hit him with a rolled-up magazine.

When he spun around another teenager - who had been hiding behind nearby scaffolding - leapt out and hit him hard in the head. When he staggered to his feet he noticed the rest of the gang were jeering and pointing their mobile phones at him.

Silver admits that while the attack left his "ego smarting" he did not think it worth reporting. "At the end of the day I was unharmed but it was pretty shocking at the time," he said. "The worry is that while the bulk of the attacks are trivial, some of these youths could be carrying knives."

Earlier this year, schools in Lewisham, south London, and St Albans banned camera phones because of worries that the fad was leading to an increase in playground bullying.

In a comment recently posted on a London community web forum, "Happyslapper2" described the craze as a "joke", writing: "If you feel bored wen ur about an u got a video phone den bitch slap sum norman, innit."

However, in a sign of a gathering backlash, other forum members disagreed. "It's hardly a joke ... it's fuckin rude and pea-brained," wrote "slappersidiots".

"If this happy slapping fad continues it will only be a matter of time before someone is seriously hurt," predicted another.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Damn, sack tappin' has evolved so much.

It's been happening for a few years.

This sort of thing would never happen in Russia.

You do something like this and that person's family or relatives come to your door later that day and the police find you dead in your apartment next day or a week later.

Someone's going to try to punch a cop or MMA fighter unknowingly one of these days, and have their ass handed to them.

[Image: Sucker_punchedKO.gif]

Somebody is gonna get shot trying this.

Quote: (11-13-2013 05:51 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

How many White, Mestizo or Asian kids roll around in packs sucker punching people "just for the fun of it"?

The black community needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror. They are digging their own graves by allowing shit like this to take root among their youth. And then at the same time they have the nerve to play the victim card whenever a young, black man gets shot like Trayvon.

Whites are getting tired of it. Blacks have used up a lot of good will and the white guilt is starting to dissipate rapidly, especially when people see stories like this. There is going to be a backlash if blacks don't cut this shit out. A lot of innocent black people will suffer because of these idiot youths. The black culture and leadership needs to pull their heads out of their asses and do something about this instead of continuing to play the victim about everything.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (11-13-2013 05:51 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Looks like you have plenty of forum support.

You guys should roll out there and straighten them out.

Looking forward to a Camden, NJ Data Sheet.

Not sure this is a race thing, it was white kids doing this shit in the UK years ago. Glasgow razor gangs used to 'chib' people a random in order to get into the gang.

Quote: (11-13-2013 09:05 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Not sure this is a race thing, it was white kids doing this shit in the UK years ago. Glasgow razor gangs used to 'chib' people a random in order to get into the gang.

Pretty different scenario.

There have always been gang initiations, no matter what race or color. The hardcore ones require you go after cops.

According to the man interviewed, this is something that "many of our teenagers" are doing as a dare or a game. When activity that was commonly relegated to gangs suddenly becomes mainstream as something to do "for fun", shit's gonna hit the fan in one way or another. I foresee some ugly race relations coming out of this.

A lot of race debates have happened on RVF, with people ringing in from moderate and measured to flat out extremist (and usually get banned). However, noone can deny feeling something stir inside when you see one of your own get popped by one of "them". Any black man would react inside to see footage of a black teen get knocked out or beaten by a group of white thugs, and any white man would react inside to see footage of a white teen get knocked out or beaten by a group of black thugs.

For every white nationalist there are plenty of white males like myself that would love to see race relations improve and believe in seeing beyond skin color. Hearing and seeing stories like these does nothing to improve that situation. It does the exact opposite.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I have never really understood the humor in taking a shit on someones life for the fun of it.... I hate to see videos of innocent people going about their day when somebody or a group just starts fucking with them for no reason.

To me shit like this is more humiliating and invasive than being mugged. At least if your mugged you know there is a reason and no hard feelings... These people are just getting dropped while going about their day only to wake and wonder "wtf happened, what did I do wrong, how can protect myself next time" I can imagine how this would affect somebody every time another person got close in public.

Honestly this is stupidity on the lowest level. They can't instead collect donations for the Philippines or do something (ANYTHING) that remotely betters society or themselves. They insist on sucker punching random people going on with their days.