rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kanye West thread

The Kanye West thread

"Kanye West Wears Confederate Flag Jacket to Barneys Amid Controversy"

[Image: attachment.jpg15290]   

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...sy-2013511

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

The Kanye West thread

How many Kanye and Bieber threads do we need?

The Kanye West thread

Can you imagine this becomes a new fashion trend among urban hip hop heads? Some of these shirts are kind of cool.

Years ago I had a snowman shirt and I got lots of opens from girls, I didn't even know what it stood for at the time. I've got plenty of girls numbers because of it though.

I think I'll probably get one of these shirts and rock it during the summer. It'll be a great opportunity for getting opened. All conversation is good conversation.

[Image: kanye-west-yeezus-tour-tshirt.jpg?resize=300%2C282]

The Kanye West thread

Aha Confederate gear reminds me of the time this philipino dude all decked out in Confederate swag was riding the bus to the local university. The looks on the manginas and feminist faces were hilarious. Of course instead of someone calling him out on it there was only passive aggressive remarks.

The Kanye West thread

I really didn't want to start another thread on the retard.

But it is symbolic of how pathetic people are. Actually, how classless the guy is, but then how he is then the example that other losers follow and act classless themselves.

Apparently, Beck won some award last night and Kanye decided to White Knight on behalf of Beyonce. He is saying Beck should give his award to Beyonce. What the fuck?

So much bitterness. I am starting to think he married Kim to try and upgrade himself, since he carries around such a giant stone on his shoulders. He should have tried to marry someone with more class because Kim isn't much at all, like a younger version of Julia Roberts. She is a pretty classy lady who isn't an attention whore. But of course, someone like her would not have a guy like that. Before people go nuts, it isn't a race thing, he just doesn't have any class or dignity.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The Kanye West thread

Kanye West used to be someone I looked up to, he appeared to have supreme self-confidence, and arrogance is something I tend to admire. My view on him has changed in the past couple years. Hollywood got him.

The Kanye West thread

Beck is an artist. Beyonce is a corporate product. Shut the fuck up, Kanye.

The Kanye West thread

Quote: (02-09-2015 08:54 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

[Image: highfive.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The Kanye West thread

It seems like he abdicated his authority when he married Kim K after writing a semi-cautionary song about materialistic and shallow women.

The Kanye West thread

I don't even like Beck at all but i'll agree with this 100%

The Kanye West thread

I didn't even know Beck was still around.

Kanye's a lossseeerr baby so why dont we kill him

The Kanye West thread

Kanye doesn't know when to quit. Getting up on stage and faux interrupting Beck was pretty funny. If he'd left it at that people's opinion of Kanye would've improved a lot because it showed he's capable of laughing at himself. But throwing shade at Beck trying to white knight Beyonce after was pure faggotry.

Quote: (02-09-2015 11:30 PM)JustlookingForAGoodTime Wrote:  

I don't even like Beck at all but i'll agree with this 100%

Beyonce doesn't even write her own music. Everything she says and does is decided for her by her management team to make her record label as much money as possible, like her getting all on-board with feminism on her last album. I want a hit of whatever Kanye's smoking if he thinks she's an artist.

Meanwhile, this is the best thing that's happened to Beck in over a decade [Image: lol.gif]

The Kanye West thread

Beck should have been like, "Kanye, shut the fuck up, I already wrote a song about you twenty years ago."

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The Kanye West thread

Let's be real here, Beck is soft as fuck. We all know the most a guy like him would ever do is defriend him on Facebook and have a cry about it.

The Kanye West thread

I think Kanye has some incredible style sometimes and I respect his zero fucks attitude but the guy is a clown. It's one thing to go on stage as a joke and leave right away, yea it was funny to all your celebrity pals but to say all that nonsense about artistry after is another. Beyonce is a complete joke, she has a team of people doing everything for her, all she does is provide her voice which is still heavily processed. She is not an artist she is a business. Beck is an extremely talented, multi-instrumentalist and is the type of artist that doesn't care about the mainstream, he's in it for the art - which is a real artist. I feel sorry for him for getting dragged into this whole media onslaught by professional attention whores.

The Kanye West thread

Geromerohero I also stopped having respect for Kanye when he got with kim k. I could be wrong but it appears the man is whipped.

The Kanye West thread

1. Who the fuck is Beck today? Who cares if he was good ten years ago.. Give him credit for then. His relevance is not the same. I'm not trying to put him down as an artistic, but in terms of numbers
I'm not a Beyonce fan.. But don't try to downplay that she isn't an artist.
I'm not saying that damn near every artist doesn't have a team of writers... But she still puts in more than enough work.
Pop culturally and music culturally, she has made much more of an impact.

2. Kanye is a loser.... Kanye is doing better than you

3. Kanye has no talent.. Kanye has 21 Grammy's

4. Kanye is a coward... Kanye is the most outspoken artist out right now.

Kanye is an attention whore... His brand makes money off his words..

*... On another note. You see how Kim was looking at him while he was talking ..
Bet when she walked off , there was a puddle underneath her..

I am the cock carousel

The Kanye West thread

Quote: (02-10-2015 12:53 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

1. Who the fuck is Beck today? Who cares if he was good ten years ago.. Give him credit for then.
I'm not a Beyonce fan.. But don't try to downplay that she isn't an artist.
I'm not saying that damn near every artist doesn't have a team of writers... But she still puts in more than enough work.
Pop culturally and music culturally, she has made much more of an impact.

2. Kanye is a loser.... Kanye is doing better than you

3. Kanye has no talent.. Kanye has 21 Grammy's

Kanye is an attention whore... His brand makes money off his words..

*... On another note. You see how Kim was looking at him while he was talking ..
Bet when she walked off , there was a puddle underneath her..

I'm probably as big of a Kanye fan as anyone on this board. The Yeezus tour was an awesome spectacle. I fondly remember walking around my campus as fall semester kicked off with "Black Skinhead" blaring in my headphones.

But the guy is a fucking retard. Marrying Kim Kardashian is cringeworthy, I don't care how you look at it. Half the time he opens his mouth he spew pretentious bullshit or says something idiotic. And there's no way around that. Furthermore, anyone, who makes a huge deal over Grammy wins is stupid. I don't even believe Beck truly deserved it this year, but shaming him, a world-class musician and songwriter who has been churning out classics for decades, is absolutely pathetic. Especially for a world-worshipped star like Beyonce.

The Kanye West thread

This is the second time he's jumped on stage for Beyonce. First time it was hilarious, he ruined Taylor Swift's night. I don't give a fuck about Beck, but to me pulling the exact same stunt twice is pathetic.

The Kanye West thread

Also, Beck's latest album was one of his best in years. I've been a fan of his since "Loser". I don't know if it was best album of last year but it surely was in the top 10. He's still relevant.

The Kanye West thread

1. Who the fuck is Beck today? Who cares if he was good ten years ago.. Give him credit for then. His relevance is not the same. I'm not trying to put him down as an artistic, but in terms of numbers

I don't think numbers represent artistic quality. Look at the idiots out there. More idiots than smart people, etc. Album sales just represent better marketing, if anything.

They just need to seat Kayne and fat ass further from the stage and a couple of under cover guys to tackle him before the stage. When you're fractured, all perspective is lost.

The Kanye West thread

What I don't get is why is Kanye white-knighting for Beyoncé? It's one thing for him to react when he loses an award that he thinks he deserves, but it's another thing to throw a bitch fit for your friend's wife.

Basically, more of this:

Less of this:

[Image: whiteknight.jpg]

The Kanye West thread

Let's look at a little history, shall we?

On Kanye's first album, he quotes Beck. On his sophomore effort, he enlists frequent Beck collaborator, Jon Brion, to co-produce the entire album.

Yet you have millions of people screaming at their TV and computer screens, trying to explain to Kanye the music of one of his influences [Image: lol.gif]

What a coincidence that this happens as he's been releasing and leaking singles for his new album that's about to come out [Image: tard.gif]

This guy is playing the media and public like a fiddle, because people who "hate" him can't stop talking about him. As I already pointed out earlier in this thread, there's a huge discussion on the forum over every single thing he does.

Meanwhile he'll release his 8th platinum album in 11 years.

The Kanye West thread

What does having a big mouth have to do with not being a coward?

Kanye is only able to act the way he does because he pays security to protect him around the clock.

What isn't cowardly about that? It's no different than a girl who thinks she can do whatever she wants to men because she has white knights and police to protect her.

Kanye is more feminine than Drake. He runs around in skin tight leather pants throwing temper tantrums like a 13 year old girl.

He's a drama queen and attention whore. Everything we shame in women.

The Kanye West thread

Sad to see how far he's fallen off. Kanye is seriously a top 5 best hiphop beat-maker/producer and has multiple classic albums, but this shit is pathetic.

D-Respect explains it pretty well here.