rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$28k for some girls virginity? No thanks.

k for some girls virginity? No thanks.

http://siberiantimes.com/weird-and-wonde...for-27950/

Not sure if this has been posted yet, if so, sorry for the dupe!

How pathetic must a person be to drop almost $30k just to sleep with a virgin? I don't even care for virgins. Too awkward.

I'm curious what the guy who paid it is like. I know there has been similar stories like this in the past (I think one guy is currently suing a girl because he bought her virginity but then she refused to sleep with the guy... hah!).

Couple hundred and this guy could have just gotten a decent prostitute.

Dammit, I told her not to say anything.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Holy shnoz

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Fuck I couldn't even give mine away for $5.

Virgins are a novelty not a necessity. I stopped caring about virgins once I discovered anal [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote:Quote:

The young woman, who is only known by her nickname 'Shatuniha': 'I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess.

Well, at least she's got that right--not like Western women who think the most precious thing they possess is their BA in Sociology or their knowledge of expensive restaurants.

However, why does she look like she has SIF potential here?

[Image: inside%20in%20a%20wig.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Talk about poor return on investment.

All I spent was $5 last week at the Chevron on Arizona, Condoms and skittles and I took a latinas vcard.

28K is peanuts. A couple years back a Japanese man paid a whopping 780K to deflower a Brazilian girl who had her virginity on offer in an auction online. The girl was a 5 or 6 at most by Brasilian standards. The entire thing got a lot of attention in the Brasilian media as well as some international ones.

Quote: (11-02-2013 04:31 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

28K is peanuts. A couple years back a Japanese man paid a whopping 780K to deflower a Brazilian girl who had her virginity on offer in an auction online. The girl was a 5 or 6 at most by Brasilian standards. The entire thing got a lot of attention in the Brasilian media as well as some international ones.

Oh come on. What is a 7 by Brasilian standards then?

[Image: Catarina-2.jpg]

I completely agree that she is a ridiculous creature who got an insanely inflated amount of money for her virginity, and her hamsterrific claim that "it's not prostitution if you only do it once" was the stuff of legend, but I sure wouldn't play the 2/10-WNB game in her case.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

^ I'd give that a 7 too... she has no hips, too much weight, small boobs for her size.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thats a flattering photo of her (Brazilian). Her face is beat close up. She's most def just a 5 if that even

She may be a 7 by US and Anglosphere standard but no higher than a 5 in Brasil.
From a NA point of view anything that's not obese is a 6 by default, add in a decent face and she's elevated to a 7, an ass and boobs and it'll go higher. In Brasil, the default standard is higher as girls are not fat by default in average despite fattyness as been gaining ground the past few years.