rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

If there's really nine circles of hell, text messaging hell has to be damn near the middle.

We've all been there, and we'd all do anything to get out and avoid going back. Unfortunately, it's unavoidable, so I've created this thread.

The aim of this thread is to draw upon the collective expertise of the forum to help come up with quick, good responses that are more likely to get the girl to hang out again.

The ideal thing to do would be post the last text received, and if necessary a few that led up to it. Then members of the forum could help you come up with a good reply. OR if you already know what you want to reply, but aren't sure it's good, we could give you a quick gut check and let you know for sure.

This thread is not for:

Girls You've Already Banged.
- If you can't get a girl to hang out after banging, your text messaging skills aren't the problem you should be most concerned with.

Making Jokes.
- There's already a text messaging thread with plenty of jokes and funny stories (many with girls we've already banged) here: Memorable Text Exchanges

Detailed Strategies, Tips & Tricks
- That's all been covered over and over, and is in these threads:
1. Text Message Scripts
2. Text Tricks

And I'm sure all of these have more on that... Texting

I think there's valuable knowledge/advice to be given regarding girls you've already banged. Any particular reason those shouldn't be allowed? I ask because I'm sure I'll use this thread and be able to give advice in it too.

As an example I texted my buddy what my friends with benefits Maria texted me and used his response near verbatim with a great outcome. Check it:

Backstory - I recently lost my roommate and had to find a new one in a hurry. Turns out it'll be a cute volleyball playing girl that I've known since I was in grade school. I live in a home right near the beach in a popular beach town.

<Maria> I feel like I'm not going to be a part of this new equation. There will be more girls around, more dating options. I don't know. Not trying to upset things, just wish I could figure out what would be best for both of us.

[Friend's response below nearly verbatim]

<AneroidOcean> What makes you assume there will be more girls? I'm not trying to force something to happen. I don't know think you should either. Let's let what happens between us happen and go from there. My friend may come by tomorrow morning for pier swim/dive if you'd like to join us.

[And her better than expected response]

<Maria> I just meant you have a female roommate so naturally more girls will be around. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but I don't want to have to witness you trying to hook up with other people. We can let whatever happens happ. I would never try and force something on you that you didn't want. Anyway, let me know if you guys end up going tomorrow.

Good thread.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-09-2013 08:49 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I think there's valuable knowledge/advice to be given regarding girls you've already banged. Any particular reason those shouldn't be allowed? I ask because I'm sure I'll use this thread and be able to give advice in it too.

Because I believe in the Uncle Oswald philosophy.

Since the thread looks dead before it has got running, let me try to breathe some life into it with one I already (incorrectly) replied to:

Me: "You at XX bar tonight?"
Her (next morning around 830 am WTF): No, I passed out at like 9 lol

What should I have said?

Thank god for this thread

Texting is purgatory for me.

valhalla

Quote: (10-15-2013 07:33 PM)CJ Wrote:  

What should I have said?

I don't think it could have mattered because by the time you texted she was unconscious?

I am assuming you met this girl through approaching her from night game at a bar or club in the past week or so and have not banged yet?

you could say "meet me for drinks on thursday at xx bar. what time is good for you?" then run tuth's first date bang recipe.

I like this thread.

Got a number online, texted the girl about meeting up on Tuesday, she answered with "possible".
My reaction was WTF?!
I answered with "?" (yeah, weak, I know).
And then was silence, she is obviously dead in the water.
What should I do next time?
Push forward with timeplace?

^ Just keep going as if she said yes, you seem like you got the idea all ready.

Quote: (10-15-2013 11:14 PM)Rootless Wrote:  

I like this thread.

Got a number online, texted the girl about meeting up on Tuesday, she answered with "possible".
My reaction was WTF?!

yes definitely. I would suggest a time and place. obviously tuesday is almost over, maybe later in the week. "drinks on saturday, 4pm?"(or whatever time/day/location you want

Quote: (10-15-2013 11:14 PM)Rootless Wrote:  

I like this thread.

My reaction was WTF?!

Sure, push forward with date and time, that's the best way to go.

This was one arrogant bitch though. Usually don't put up with this self entitled shit.

I would've replied "Not any more."

Here is my text for a new girl, who I have met once before and want to see again:

"at (name of bar). my stalker is here. bring cash"

I will send this text right as I enter a bar and see if she bites. It works in a few ways: 1. It establishes that I am a sociable guy out enjoying some nightlife already, independent of her. 2. It informs her that I have a stalker, flipping her pre-selection switch. 3. The "bring cash" bit, communicates that I am not going to be buying her drinks, I am making a command already. But it is also vague, sparking her imagination to fantasize about a troubled scenario (blackmail maybe?) where her cash will be necessary.

If she shows up, I can downplay the stalker, or make up something funny about the imagined stalker.

I think your over thinking things bro.

If you've met her before (assumed bang, but possibly not) just send:

Drinks. "Place".

KISS. Keep it simple stupid.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

okay, I have one where i'm stuck: i'm trying to get this girl to invite me to her place. dates are getting boring. I want to try this spin these days.

me: how's mummy (her mom is visiting the city but staying at her sister's place)
her: jetlagged
me: when does she leave
her: 22
me: that long? can u escape?
her: yeah parents are chill
her: how was your thanksgiving dindin
me: cook me dindin
her: I suck at dindin
her: hey im speaking to xxx tom. super nervous (changing topic)
me: im dying for some corned beef with potatoes
her: eww sounds so gross

her last message was 12 hours ago as I post this. give me an angle guys

19 y/o OKC girl i'm trying to convince. Before this convo she allready expressed concern about my age (32) although she kept talking and even started sending after I stopped the previous conversation for a week.
Translated to English.

Quote:Quote:

Me: Ok Sandra, think about this. If hypothetically, I would come over to your dormitory this thursday, what would be your favorite thing to do?
Her: I wouldn't know. : D What would you like to do?
Me: C'mon, that's not a way to reply questions Sandra, tss ; )
But Ok, I'll suggest what you'll want to do: you give me the adress, and I'll arrive at 8pm with a bottle of wine. You make sure there are glasses. We have some laughs and funny stories about XXX (my hometown where she used to live) and we'll see where that brings us. (backstory: she doesn't like to stay in the student bars - her dormitory is more like a small apartment)
Her: Sounds nice, but the "we'll see where that brings us" sounds so... : D
Me: Open?
Her: But you are still 10 years older then me...
Me: Haha Sandra, never had any problems with that. Would that really bother you?

No reply after that (was quite late though, and she usually only responds at night when she's bored alone). Did I handle it ok? That age question that keeps popping up is a bitch. Any suggestions on approach?

Quote: (10-16-2013 08:57 AM)TimDV Wrote:  

19 y/o OKC girl i'm trying to convince. Before this convo she allready expressed concern about my age (32) although she kept talking and even started sending after I stopped the previous conversation for a week.
Translated to English.

Me: Ok Sandra, think about this. If hypothetically, I would come over to your dormitory this thursday, what would be your favorite thing to do?
But Ok, I'll suggest what you'll want to do: you give me the adress, and I'll arrive at 8pm with a bottle of wine. You make sure there are glasses. We have some laughs and funny stories about XXX (my hometown where she used to live) and we'll see where that brings us. (backstory: she doesn't like to stay in the student bars - her dormitory is more like a small apartment)
Me: Haha Sandra, never had any problems with that. Would that really bother you?

No reply after that (was quite late though, and she usually only responds at night when she's bored alone). Did I handle it ok? That age question that keeps popping up is a bitch. Any suggestions on approach?

You're asking her permission too much. Asking too many questions - why would you use a line like "what would be your favorite thing to do?" Terrible question, but then she gave you a softball back and you still couldn't take charge and give her an answer.

Lead this girl. When a girl's troubled about something, don't ask her if it bothers her. You're just reinforcing her negative feelings.

Quote: (10-16-2013 08:57 AM)TimDV Wrote:  

Translated to English.

I think, how this should have gone:

Me: Ok Sandra, I'll come over to your dormitory this thursday, and you can show me what you like to do. I'm flexible!

Me: [Image: wink.gif]

Her: [Image: biggrin.gif]

Me: you give me the adress, 8pm, a bottle of wine. We have some laughs about XXX, and we'll see where that brings us.

Me: Thanks for the free math lesson. Thursday, your place 8:00. Address?

The 10 year difference thing is just a shit-test.

YMMV

Quote: (10-15-2013 07:58 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

I am assuming you met this girl through approaching her from night game at a bar or club in the past week or so and have not banged yet

Yep, bar chick, as with any girl I post about in this thread, it will be pre-bang. I didn't text her til the next night, because I legitimately forgot about her text. Came back with,

Me "You work tonight"
Her (8 mins later) "Yeah"
Me "Dangit!"

So, probably lost, but I'll restart this tomorrow, and if that works great, if not no big deal. I really want to try out some new stuff. My brother has got me thinking in all sorts of different directions now, explaining:

"You shouldn't text every girl the same way, idiot!"

I have no idea why when I use different game techniques on different girls, I've strived to keep my texting so routine. I'm not going to go any further into detail, until I actually get in the lab and experiment a bit and can post actual results and not theory, but I'm pretty excited.

Also new one, have not banged yet:

Me: [Going out tonight] (not exactly what I said, but the implication was there)
Her: Right now I am laying in my warm bed. lol

Next line? (I already replied perfectly, but fucked up the follow up as you'll soon see)

this thread will only be helpful the way it is intended to if we all respond quickly enough to each other's inquiries. otherwise, any text conversation left hanging will go stale without advice and the poster will have to game on his own just the same (we're suppose to assist, right?)

the convo i posted above resolved itself:

Quote: (10-16-2013 01:00 AM)Diego Wrote:  

okay, I have one where i'm stuck: i'm trying to get this girl to invite me to her place. dates are getting boring. I want to try this spin these days.

me: how's mummy (her mom is visiting the city but staying at her sister's place)
her: jetlagged
me: when does she leave
her: 22
me: that long? can u escape?
her: yeah parents are chill
her: how was your thanksgiving dindin
me: cook me dindin
her: I suck at dindin
her: hey im speaking to xxx tom. super nervous (changing topic)
me: im dying for some corned beef with potatoes
her: eww sounds so gross

her last message was 12 hours ago as I post this. give me an angle guys

she was left hanging with my non-response for about a day and a half.
she initiated last night:

her: Meeting separately with xxx and yyy on Friday. I'm nervous
her: How's your leg? Did it come back (i damaged by foot 3 months ago)
me: relax see you tom
her: Lmao I'm asking about your leg!! See I care bout youuuu <3
me: +1 pt 19 more to go to get prize
her: I don't think I will get first place
me: 1st place has weight req
her: Lolll f u
me: soon sleep now
her: Kk

but still i want to get this one to invite me over

Stuck for what to text?

Send a dick pic..

That's exactly the point Diego, hoping this continues to pick up steam.

Turns out in your case saying nothing was the right move as the girl initiating is always good, and she definitely seems to be looking for you to validate her. The "weight req" has me a little concerned, as I hope you're not plowing a fatty here! I will assume you are not!

I'm not sure what to text is the issue, versus making good choices with logistics. If your place isn't an option, try to use a variety of the moves outlined on here to weasel your way into hers. IE - Just need to use the bathroom, just want to hang out for a second, etc.

If neither works, try inviting her to a party where you know there'll be an empty room, closet, couch...

In this situation, since it's obvious you didn't have plans... I would have used a texting line I use often for this.

You: Going to have a few drinks and some fun at XYZ Bar with my friend at 9. Invite a friend and hit me up...

I like to use this because you incorporate the word "fun" into it, which is hard for girls to resist, and it doesn't put her at the center of your night or give her too much thought. Let's her know you'd like to hang out, but either way your out with your boy and WILL have a good time regardless. Even if I didn't invite one of my friends, if she shows up, I'll make some excuse why he's not with me now. Chances are she'd meet up later on and buy the story.

Quote: (10-15-2013 07:33 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2013 08:49 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Because I believe in the Uncle Oswald philosophy.

Since the thread looks dead before it has got running, let me try to breathe some life into it with one I already (incorrectly) replied to:

What should I have said?

No more than five texts per day, per girl. I send fewer than 60 texts to girls per day, huge time saver.

Just quit texting her period, find a new target. Theres a shit ton of hos out there.

Only start texting her again if she hits you up and is like "hey wanna come over n watch movie?".

A woman knows if shes likely to fuck you... if shes unlikely to fuck you and youre still texting her, youre just wasting your time and degrading yourself to her as another worthless schlum.

Quote: (10-09-2013 07:00 PM)CJ Wrote:  

texting

I think it would be best to just resereve texting for arranging dates.(pre-bang) and then arranging the next meet after that first bang.

I've had more sucess that way than trying to text my way up into some pussy.

If you're not trying to set up a date an time for a date/bang. . .don't text her.

Pretty much what silver says: although I highly disagree with the 5 texts/day . . .

That's waaay too much texting.

Example:

Pimp Daddy CJ: Hey "___" nice talking/meeting/banging(well you just say "I had fun last night" lol) I was looking at my schedule for next week, and I have time time on ____ day and _____ day @ ____time. Let's meet up for drinks on one of those days.

CJs' Future bang/sandwichmaker: "Ok those days + times are fine with me" or "Those days are not good for me, but any other time is fine (then you proceed to set up better times etc. . .) OR "those days and times aren't good, how about ___day and time?"

Anything else and she is just not interested in you enough to warrant wasting your time on. . .move on.

Pimp Daddy CJ: "Alright cool, I'll meet you at ___day at ____place @_____'o clock"

CJs' Future bang/sandwichmaker: "Ok, cool see ya"

Day of the date(like 20-30 minutes before the meet up time):

Pimp Daddy CJ: " Hey ____" I'm going to be about 5 minutes late, see you soon."

CJs Sandwichmaker/hotsexmachine:[/color] "ok, see you soon, I'll be waiting for you"

Quote: (10-17-2013 08:25 PM)silverbullit Wrote:  

No more than five texts per day, per girl. I send fewer than 60 texts to girls per day, huge time saver.

Just quit texting her period, find a new target. Theres a shit ton of hos out there.

Only start texting her again if she hits you up and is like "hey wanna come over n watch movie?".

A woman knows if shes likely to fuck you... if shes unlikely to fuck you and youre still texting her, youre just wasting your time and degrading yourself to her as another worthless schlum.

THANK YOU! It's awesome when you see someone who gets it!

You do not need methods, or scripts when you text someone. She should already be into you when you her info to text from, and all texting needs to do is to confirm the date.

Anything else and you're doing it wrong.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (10-17-2013 06:40 PM)CJ Wrote:  

... The "weight req" has me a little concerned, as I hope you're not plowing a fatty here! I will assume you are not!

hell no. that would be treason.
she's fine. but I always make it a point to play the "lose 5 lbs and im more likely to like you" mean card with most girls I game

Girl I picked up daygaming at a college campus this weekend. We had set a date for tonight but I got this while sleeping...

"Hey Troublemaker, Im sorry but I just went out with my ex and he wants to get back together. Im flattered, but I dont think we should go out."

I need to spike her emotions back to the positive interaction we had and at the same time disarm this ex. I like the challenge of turning this one around. Thoughts, gents?