rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to meet loads of 7-8s in their late 20s who are looking for marriage

After sleeping with the hottest woman I ever have and feeling nothing afterwards, I've decided to make a change. I realize this is not exactly what this board is for, but I'm hoping you can help. I'm in my mid 30s, am on the track I wish to be on career-wise, have sowed wild oats, and would really just like to meet a nice girl and settle down.

It's really not important to me that the girl be a 9 and a 10, because honestly those girls tend to be pretty fucked up psychologically.

This should be really easy, but my entire approach up until this point (save a fucked up LT from 2011-2012) has been geared towards 18-25 girls who just want to hook up.

Marry an au pair.

Good luck...

Church. Specifically one in a good sized town in the midst of good agricultural and range land.

But late 20's will be slim pickings. Try the 22-25 age group.

some marriage internet dating site would be the best bet.

Quote: (06-10-2013 09:05 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Church. Specifically one in a good sized town in the midst of good agricultural and range land.

But late 20's will be slim pickings. Try the 22-25 age group.

Church is definitely the way to go. I know lots of happy couples that met this way. Shoot for a girl just out of college or grad school. There are plenty who aren't that serious about it and just like the community aspect or are new in town and trying to get established. Fall and spring are the best times to go to get college grads and new to town grad students. Be wary of churches with overly charismatic pastors though.

http://www.returnofkings.com/8235/the-li...ind-a-wife

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-10-2013 06:49 PM)flavoraddict Wrote:  

This should be really easy,

No my friend, this will be very very difficult.

WIA

I thought girls that age were rearing to settle down.

Quote: (06-11-2013 05:03 PM)flavoraddict Wrote:  

Depends on what part of the country you're living in.

Major cities? Girls aren't ready to get married until they've hit the wall.

Down south or in the midwest? You can get girls right out of college.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-11-2013 05:03 PM)flavoraddict Wrote:  

Sex - girl initially has the power, until she fucks you. then you have the power to stay or leave.

Relationship - man has the power to commit, but she has the power to stay or leave.

You fuck a chick and bounce on her, she's hurt, but she'll get over it.

You marry a chick, and she breaks up with you (50% of the time it ends, and 70% of it initiated by women) , you have a good chance of being both emotionally and financially devastated.

So comparing bedding club hotties with marrying "good girls"

THE STAKES ARE MUCH HIGHER.

So looping back to your marriage search, you've got to look for a chick that would be a good personality match for the long term. Knowing full well her personality and behavior will constantly change, typically not for your benefit.

Lotta cats are gonna try short cuts
- young chicks
- foreign chicks

But those bitches will bounce on that ass too. Even if a chick doesn't leave the marriage, she can leave the relationship. If it's not fucking around it can be some straight up emotional abandonment. Laugh now, but when you build that emotional bond and the bitch grows cold - that's far worse cause you've never felt that kind of pain before.

The thing is, you can't predict the exact future. But you also know that by her very nature, at an unconscious/biological level, this future mother of your children is going to test you constantly. The only peace you have is constantly reframing her shit, and she'll never be pacified.

It's not even about arguing about big things, it's the nagging, it's the expectations, it's the constant push for more and more, and the thanklessness of it all.

Long Term Relationships are often "what have you done for me lately?"
You can never do enough. Sure there's occasional gratitude, but there's never any peace.

WIA

A wise man once said, "marry the woman who loves you, not the one you love."

That type of woman is more invested in you emotionally and, assuming you're a decent person and don't abuse her, it would be harder for her to leave you if she's had to work to get your love and affection. The other way around, where you fall in love with her and are trying to get her to love you, you are then the one more emotionally invested and it's hard for your to let her go. When this happens, you become more beta and a wuss because you will naturally do things to please her in an effort for her to stay with you. She will see that you have no backbone and will lose interest and attraction for you.

My advice, date many different girls and then see which ones really like you and then focus on those. Don't get oneitis looking for true love immediately... take some time.

And 18-25 year olds in your mid 30s? Fine if you're just having casual one nighters, but for a relationship, remember the rule of thumb: half your age + 7. Any younger than this and it's very likely you're not compatible in the long-term (maturity, generational culture gap, etc.). Don't think of marrying any American or Western European girl who's below 27. Women never know what they want, but below that age they are completely clueless. Around 27, if she's not jaded, she is a bit more in touch with reality. She knows she's getting old and her clock is ticking. Hence, she's more likely to make sacrifices for you and be more accommodating. Hot girls below that are still like children.

Good luck in your wife hunt...

I am surprised there aren't more guys saying to travel to other countries, especially eastern europe, south america and east asia.

I agree with Master-thespian when I was in the Philippines every American guy I met over there that was married was happy as a fagg with a bag full of dildos. They kept talking about how the Filipino women took care of them and were loving an all that other silly shit people look for in marriage. Plus its not like its hard to court a Filipino woman just be white an say whats up [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Here are some red pill links.

http://judgybitch.com/2012/11/16/how-to-...ingle-men/

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2013/05/wif...-and-nice/

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2010/03/10-...se-a-wife/

I recommend starting to read Athol Kay and pick up his book, he does a good job on translating "Game" into the LTR/Marriage usage.

*2 on church. Good girls who are not crazy, have normal jobs, and manageable hamsters. If i was in the market for a LTR, i'd game my church.

When i first started going to church, my friend informed me that she warned her other friends that i was off of the market.

I found that hilarious.

Quote: (06-12-2013 03:24 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

*2 on church. Good girls who are not crazy, have normal jobs, and manageable hamsters. If i was in the market for a LTR, i'd game my church.

When i first started going to church, my friend informed me that she warned her other friends that i was off of the market.

I found that hilarious.
The no sex before marriage thing is kind of a downer though, isn't it?

Quote: (06-12-2013 07:01 PM)flavoraddict Wrote:  

The no sex before marriage thing is kind of a downer though, isn't it?

You've clearly never dated a 'religious' girl.

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:50 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

I recommend starting to read Athol Kay and pick up his book, he does a good job on translating "Game" into the LTR/Marriage usage.

Thanks for posting these.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (06-12-2013 08:59 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:50 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Thanks for posting these.

You're welcome. [Image: smile.gif]

agreed - thanks for finding those links.

I was thinking eharmony might be a good idea for this, but the shortest plan is 3 months @ $55 a month. seems a bit steep for a dating site.

Church seems like a good idea but I gerw up going to church. (Did Samseau, too?)

Real Dalrock's blog. Those church bitches have the same problems as every other American girl.

It's not as much where to look as who you are. You have to be the kind of man that a woman would be terrified of losing.

You have to use that fear to your advantage. You do this by alternating between being really sweet with telling her that she should find a guy more suited to her.

You have to let her know that marriage is not forever, and a relationship is not something you are in. A relationship is something you do every day of your life.

She must know she has to always prove herself and that there is no such thing as unconditional love.

Of course, this means you need to be the kind of man who can exert such control. This means you must be totally in control of your emotions. Most guys can't pull this off.

If your frame control is strong, you can make any girl wife material.

Just find a girl who is sexually inexperienced. This means you'll likely need to do 5 dates before the bang.

Quote: (06-13-2013 12:40 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Church seems like a good idea but I gerw up going to church. (Did Samseau, too?)

Real Dalrock's blog. Those church bitches have the same problems as every other American girl.

It's not as much where to look as who you are. You have to be the kind of man that a woman would be terrified of losing.

You have to use that fear to your advantage. You do this by alternating between being really sweet with telling her that she should find a guy more suited to her.

You have to let her know that marriage is not forever, and a relationship is not something you are in. A relationship is something you do every day of your life.

She must know she has to always prove herself and that there is no such thing as unconditional love.

Of course, this means you need to be the kind of man who can exert such control. This means you must be totally in control of your emotions. Most guys can't pull this off.

If your frame control is strong, you can make any girl wife material.

Just find a girl who is sexually inexperienced. This means you'll likely need to do 5 dates before the bang.
I tried to do this for this LTR I was in, who I thought MIGHT be a future wife. She ended up ending it (the first time I've been dumped and it sucked), because she said she was tired of feeling like she had to prove herself to me, and tired of feeling bad about herself. I don't totally buy that. I think I started to show weakness and she realized I wasn't worth proving it to.

It's a tough balance.

Quote: (06-13-2013 12:43 PM)flavoraddict Wrote:  

I tried to do this for this LTR I was in, who I thought MIGHT be a future wife. She ended up ending it (the first time I've been dumped and it sucked), because she said she was tired of feeling like she had to prove herself to me, and tired of feeling bad about herself. I don't totally buy that. I think I started to show weakness and she realized I wasn't worth proving it to.

It's a tough balance.

Yep. My body at Quest for 50 Blog went through the same thing. (All of this is on his Twitter/blog, so I'm not revealing confidences.)

He was basically in a "relationship type" thing with a girl for a few months.

Started to think he'd kick it with her full time. She said she "wanted to talk" and he figured they'd be official.

She instead broke things off.

See, he made a fatal mistake. He had expressed vulnerability to her. He talked about career and life related malaise.

Vulnerability to a woman is like blood in water to a shark. Talk to guys about problems, never to women.

Always error on the side of not showing any vulnerability and keeping her on her toes.

Think of it this way. How often do women break up with wife beaters? Not often, right?