rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Russia Vlog

Real Russia Vlog

This YouTube vlog has been linked to in a variety of posts, but given the interest in Russia here, I think it might deserve it's own thread.

Basically it's two Russian guys (both named Sergei) who live in Ufa that go around explaining and showing different aspects of Russian life. It is not focused on women of course, but there are occasional episodes that do feature the objects of our affection.

Recently they were in Moscow for the May 9 celebration, and they went to Gorky Park. Good example of the street-level talent you will find. The cameraman definitely has an eye for the ladies.

Have a look for yourself:

Real Russia Vlog

I watched a few of their vids in the past. Good stuff.

Real Russia Vlog

I thought this was actually really informative just giving you an idea what things cost in a supermarket in Russia.

Real Russia Vlog

Ha, just watched this. FYI, the supermarkets in Moscow I went to were much much smaller, because space is obviously at a premium.

Real Russia Vlog

Big fan of this series and the Sergei's.

And he suited up this time! Dude's got more swagger wearing that.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Real Russia Vlog

Dang $3/kilo is cheap for garlic! I think I pay $0.80 per bulb in the USA.

Not just a supermarket, it's a "hypermarket" гипермаркет

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Real Russia Vlog

Quote: (05-14-2013 08:57 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Recently they were in Moscow for the May 9 celebration, and they went to Gorky Park. Good example of the street-level talent you will find. The cameraman definitely has an eye for the ladies.

Some hot chicks in the video, am I the only one who noticed the guy walking hand in hand strolling with his lady, holding her jacket and purse at 8:07. Sure she's a good looking chick, but damn carrying her purse, isn't that kind of beta, I thought Russian dudes didn't fuck around when it comes to that shit.

Real Russia Vlog

Quote: (10-09-2013 01:42 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Some hot chicks in the video, am I the only one who noticed the guy walking hand in hand strolling with his lady, holding her jacket and purse at 8:07. Sure she's a good looking chick, but damn carrying her purse, isn't that kind of beta, I thought Russian dudes didn't fuck around when it comes to that shit.

Good eye. It's clear that he's so insecure that he's willing to hold all her stuff so that he can also hold her hand while she snacks. Either that or just whipped and she made him.

Also at 4:28...what's under that guy's arm? Looks like a ladies clutch or whatever...but both those girls also have purses on them. Weird.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Real Russia Vlog

The one on the left kind of looks like Yeltsin with long hair...I don't like that look so much.

This is a fantastic YT channel though. "With a no fake and no bullshit." Both educational and entertaining.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Real Russia Vlog

Wow I didn't even saw 1 black or fair skinned person in that video. And I was actively looking for it.

Women are hot though!!

Real Russia Vlog

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:14 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

I thought this was actually really informative just giving you an idea what things cost in a supermarket in Russia.

If you speak Russian well enough, or even just a bit, do not buy your food in a big, modern Supermarket. Buy at a street market, more-or-less direct from the farmer. A lot less expensive, especially vegetables, fishes and kalbassa too.

Real Russia Vlog

Just a bump.

https://www.youtube.com/user/realrussiablog

There are some newer clips on there. The guy is sort of a clown but you can get glimpses of life in Russia, through the eyes of said clown.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Real Russia Vlog

There appears to have been a falling out between the two Sergei's. The Sergei behind the camera left to do his own thing, so now Sergei's wife does the camera work. They planned to move to Moscow (ill conceived in my opinion), but that did not work out. They're back in Ufa now. He is a bit goofy, but I like his positive attitude.

Real Russia Vlog

Agreed he is very positive.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Real Russia Vlog

Quote: (05-14-2013 08:57 AM)Menace Wrote:  

This YouTube vlog has been linked to in a variety of posts, but given the interest in Russia here, I think it might deserve it's own thread.

Basically it's two Russian guys (both named Sergei) who live in Ufa that go around explaining and showing different aspects of Russian life. It is not focused on women of course, but there are occasional episodes that do feature the objects of our affection.

God bless the East.

That saturation of good looking women reminds me of China. Beijing in particular. I maybe saw 3 fat women total out of the countless people he scanned. Anyone who has never been anywhere in the East should at least go at least once if you are still on the fence about travel.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Real Russia Vlog

It would be like this in the West as well if it wasn't for all the feminist propaganda and a culture that stunts the mental growth of people.

Great videos though, really picks up the vibe; really enjoy Gorky Park, good times.